73 Reviews for Windsong Estate

Open Bar (2)
House Liquor (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
Premium Liquor (1)

Windsong was absolutely amazing, not only on the day of, but throughout the entire planning process. I will forever be thankful for them! Julie and Nicole, helped decorate, provided drinks, took care of myself, and kept my bridal party of 19 in check! They are also very transparent. The venue itself is GORGEOUS!! Very elegant! I cannot express how thankful I am for you all!

Profile Picture Erica, 9/8/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Aisle Markers, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Parking, Wheelchair Access

The staff at Windsong was amazing. My daughter's big day was absolutely amazing and stress free. They handled everything and it was very smooth. I highly recommend them for your event.

Profile Picture Angie, 7/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I absolutely loved Windsong! My husband and I had our wedding there on July 14th, 2018 and Windsong staff made sure everything ran smoothly and I didn't have to worry about a thing the entire night. I mainly worked with Julie, Shannon, and Kadeezha and they were all super sweet and accommodating. The bridal suite is beautiful and allows a nice getaway from all of the craziness to get ready and relax before everything begins. They offer a beautiful outdoor space where my guests were able to relax by a fire pit and play some yard games like corn hole and jenga. I totally recommend Windsong for your wedding or special event.

Profile Picture Shelby, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Aisle Markers, Audio Equipment, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up

Wow, can't express how wonderful it was working with the staff at Windsong Estate. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day. They were always very responsive whenever I had questions and very flexible in allowing me to come in early to decorate and making sure everything was perfect and running smoothly. I am sooo happy with the venue I chose and would recommend to anyone looking to get married.

Profile Picture McKenna, 4/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Centerpieces, Chairs, Decor, Lighting, Tables, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Indoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Everyone at Windsong was wonderful to work with! I would highly recommend this venue to anyone looking in the front range area. Price was reasonable and I can't say enough about how great the staff were and how very accommodating they were in working with my schedule and helping find anything and everything I needed to create my perfect day. Everyone was soo sweet and made it extremely easy planning a wedding.

Profile Picture McKenna, 4/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

I would highly recommend Windsong for events. They are so friendly, flexible, and made our wedding flow really well. I was very impressed with how easy they made it for me. Thank you so much for everything!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 3/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The staff at the Windsong was amazing. Starting from the day we did a tour and even after our wedding day, I couldn't have asked for a better team. It turned out to be a perfect fairytale wedding. I had a stress free day and had no issues with the Windsong. The few issues I had that came from the catering company and minor dress issues with a bridesmaid, the staff was quick and on top of it and took care of everything for us so we did not have to worry and were still able to relax and enjoy our day. Also I wasn't able to do much decorating on the day of the wedding because I was busy getting ready and the ladies set up everything perfectly and better than I could have imagined. Thanks to everyone most importantly Jackie, Shannon, Jacee, and Julie. You ladies are amazing!! I can't say it enough. When we decide to renew our vows if we still live here we will definelty return to have another perfect night!
Sincerely,
Kevin and Nikki

Profile Picture Nikki, 1/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

This is the best venue in Northern Colorado! They are so helpful in making your event special and stress free! Highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Emily, 12/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Our experience with Windsong was above and beyond what I ever could have expected!! The venue is so, so gorgeous! I love that all members of the Windsong family were so involved with our wedding from beginning to end! From the first day we walked in at the open house to all of our follow up meetings to the day of, they were so supportive and helpful. We planned for an outdoor wedding all day but due to severe wind at last minute, our ceremony was moved inside. And it turned out better than expected! We also had so many guests, family and bridal party would raved on about Julie and Jacquelyn's help and support day of! Even the during the rehearsal, they kept me so positive as I was stressing out. Our only complaint day of was the miscommunication of the placement of our slideshow. However, at the end of the day, I would pick Windsong a million times over and relive our day, everyday! Thank you for helping make our day better than we ever could have expected!

Profile Picture Taylor, 11/11/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

From the minute I walked in I knew this was the place for sure. It just looked so stunning! Working with the wedding planners was great. they made everything so easy. They were upfront with everything. Its the most elegant place i have seen for miles. You can have both your ceremony and reception here. It has space for the bride and groom to get ready. Through out the day the wedding planners and the Dj guided us through out the day. My husband and I never had to worry about what was next. They helped me plan every moment from the second we got there until we left at the end of the night. I wouldnt have picked any other venue. They are the best by far.Melissa and Harry

Profile Picture melissa, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Windsong Estate was a wonderful place for my husband and I to get married! We chose to get married in early September. Our guests are still raving about the sunset and the view from the venue. Our pictures turned out amazing! The staff was very accommodating and great! The only hiccup was that our coordinator, Jackie, was sick the weekend of our wedding so two different coordinators stepped in and did an amazing job! We couldn't feel more lucky with this beautiful venue that was also affordable for us.

Profile Picture Sam, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The girls there were so amazing. So helpful with every detail of my wedding. Became great friends with the girls that work there. Made for such a amazing experience. Couldn't be happier.

Profile Picture Jaimie, 8/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We loved our wedding at Windsong! All of the staff were very supportive and listened to our requests, even on the day of the wedding. They work with you to plan your wedding and they are honest about vendors that they've worked with before. Our guests were very happy with the venue. When everything was set up, it looked very classy and expensive but at a reasonable price. We were happy that we could pick the vendors we wanted to work with but we had awesome recommendations from the Windsong staff. We are so happy that we chose to have our wedding at Windsong!

Profile Picture Karla, 7/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Seriously, could not have been more impressed with Windsong Estate. The whole process leading up the wedding date was so organized and well taken care of. The fact that tables, linens and center pieces are all included in the price was HUGE, saved so much time and money.
On the day of the wedding, I have never felt more relaxed. The staff at Windsong took care of everything, and I mean literally everything. They fixed ripped pants, and had wine and queso waiting in the rooms waiting before we were introduced as newly weds. I would recommend Windsong to anyone.

Profile Picture Taylor, 6/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

They made everything just soooo easy to deal with and always checked with us first before beginning the next part. I am so thankful we had their staff to help make this so much more worth it. oh, and the views are just perfect!!

Profile Picture Jamie, 6/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Everyone at Windsong was SO good to us from the first moment of interest in holding our wedding there! All of their correspondence leading up to the wedding was organized, flexible, and caring, and all communication on the wedding weekend and day were handled with professionalism and good care! I loved investing our money and memories in a family-owned business that takes what they do seriously. The building is absolutely gorgeous, and so is the view! :)

Profile Picture Jayla Rae, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everyone at Windsong was very kind, attentive and on point. They know what they are doing and I never worried about a thing. Not to mention, they were enthusiastic about our non traditional theme. We loved them!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I LOVED THE WINDSONG!!! The venue spoke for itself when we went in to tour it! On top of that, Jackie was AMAZING!!!! She was always so helpful with ANY questions that I had! Whenever I wanted to come out and make a decision about my wedding, she never hesitated and would accommodate me right away! The entire windsong staff did an amazing job turning over the ceremony side for the reception side; our guests didn't feel like they had to wait at all. Such a beautiful venue for anything!!

Profile Picture Cara, 4/29/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Tables, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

The Windsong Estate Event Center is a perfect place to get married. Inside or Outside, your event will be perfect. Every detail leading up to, and on our day, was extremely well thought out. Our wedding planning was easy and organized. Our wedding day was smooth and enjoyable in every way. The Windsong staff was professional and kind. Jackie and Shanon made sure the day was perfect. We were well taken care of the entire process and we appreciate everything that went into that day. I will recommend the Windsong to anyone that I hear is getting married, we loved everything about our wedding day and were so lucky to find this gorgeous center.

Profile Picture Tessa, 4/17/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We knew the second we walked in that Windsong was our special place to share our love story with our friends and family! The staff was top notch and very accommodating. Thank you Windsong for making our wedding PERFECT

Profile Picture Ashley, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We are so, so glad that we chose to have our wedding at Windsong. Working with Jackie was awesome -- she was extremely helpful in all of our planning meetings, and the big day went off without a hitch. Not only is everyone at Windsong professional, kind, and on top of their game, they are also fun, laid-back people who won't stress you out on the wedding day. Our guests had a blast, and we did as well. We honestly could not have asked for a better venue or group of people to work with. Thanks again!

Profile Picture Stacy, 10/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Lighting, Tables, Parking, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

My husband and I had an absolute perfect day getting married here! Jackie & Shannon were so unbelievably helpful, they were taking care of things during the big day that I had no clue about until later. Everything ran so smooth and their flexibility and professionalism was unmatched, not to mention how beautiful the venue and scenery was! With very fair pricing I would highly recommend this to anyone who is looking to get married in Fort Collins! Thanks again windsong staff!

Profile Picture Ashly, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I wish I could give more than 5 stars. All the staff at Windsong were absolutely amazing to work with, not to mention a ton of fun! Our day could not have been any better, I'm beyond glad we spent it at Windsong! Thank you all!!

Profile Picture Sara, 9/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We loved the Windsong estate team. If you are looking for a beautiful outdoor venue with a splendid indoor banquet hall and that is very affordable with excellent wedding planners then Windsong Estate is the venue for you!

Profile Picture Asma , 8/28/16, 1 Review