Windsong Classical Trio Reviews

14 | Seattle, WA

14 Reviews for Windsong Classical Trio

Ken · Married on 04/08/2018

They spent a great time with us in classical song selection for our wedding. Great guide! Great performers! The audience and us loved it!

Sent on 06/30/2018

Rechelle · Married on 08/12/2016

Brian is awesome.... he even played Filipino song just for us... thank you so much for making our wedding more romantic and wonderful...

Sent on 08/23/2016

Stacey · Married on 04/20/2015

AMAZING! I just had one Cellist perform for the ceremony, Brian. He was incredible and all of my guest are still talking about him!

Sent on 04/30/2015

Jessica · Married on 09/06/2014

Above and beyond awesome! On the backside working with them was great. I had a song in mind I wanted (I could have danced all night - from My Fair Lady) so they were arranging it for me. They helped me find the perfect version of the song for walking down the aisle. It couldn't be too fast or too slow and - well it just had to be perfect and they really worked to make it perfect for me. I only cried that day when I heard the music - and I really didn't think I would be a crying bride. Everyone was talking about how great they were. They really made my day special. (I'm tearing up right now - omg I am a sap!)

Sent on 11/05/2014
  • F

Fatima · Married on 10/01/2011

We enjoyed working with Windsong. They were very helpful and caring

Sent on 10/20/2011

Bob · Married on 12/07/2010

The Windsong Classical Trio was wonderful. Megan Imrie, my contact person, listened to my concerns and wants, and helped me achive the exact atmosphere I wanted. I was able to chose many of the songs and they intigrated my choices with other songs to make smooth transitions.
    They arrived at the event early and were all set up and ready to go before the actual starting time. They treated my guests with great respect and were interactive in a positive and friendly way.
    They were a great value for the cost. I have paid almost twice as much for what they charged me for two and a half hours of playing. I entend to use them for other events in the future.

Sent on 12/20/2010

Holly · Married on 10/02/2010

Megan was extremely responsive from the very begining. when other vendors wanted me to "wait till closer to the wedding" megan was letting me select music well in advance. (even though, I did have some changes made closer to the wedding) Everyone was extremely professional and I recieved a lot of positive feedback from guests about their preformance!!!

Sent on 10/26/2010
  • zephyrilia

Tara · Married on 07/10/2010

Megan Imrie and her Windsong musicians are simply fabulous. My husband and I knew that we wanted classical music for our ceremony, but were unsure which pieces we wanted to represent us. Megan worked with us patiently and kindly to offer suggestions on music and the structure for the ceremony itself.

We hired a trio (flute, violin, cello) and the musicians were all amazing. The music was the perfect background to a beautiful ceremony. I could not be happier with the level or service, professionalism, or quality of music provided by Windsong. If the opportunity ever arises, I would not hesitate to work with Megan and Windsong again.

Sent on 09/30/2010

Donna · Married on 09/26/2009

Working with Megan and The Windsong Trio was a delight. We had 3 different elements we wanted together, 1 Soloist, 1 Solist/Pianist and The Trio for an hour long ceremony. Megan made it happen and people are still talking agout the Beautiful Music at our wedding! Highly professional individuals with an attention to detail!!!

Sent on 12/30/2010

Linda · Married on 07/11/2009

The beautiful music of Windsong added just the right atmosphere for my daughter's outdoor wedding. I especially appreciated the personal attention that we got from Megan in selecting music that made the wedding extra special. The musicians are highly professional and wonderful to work with. I highly recommend Windsong for your special occasion music.

Sent on 09/05/2009

John · Married on 06/13/2009

Megan was absolutely a huge help in soliciting ideas and making recommendations for music that would fit our personalities and our ceremony. She got it perfect, and the music was absolutely beautiful. We received many compliments about the music, and the trumpet fanfare for the the bridal procession was stunningly beautiful and commanding. Thanks a ton Megan!!!

Sent on 07/16/2009

Jenny · Married on 05/24/2009

Windsong was great! They were a pleasure to work with, they made the entire planning process so easy, and they did a fabulous job! Thank you Megan.

Sent on 06/12/2009

Kristen · Married on 07/22/2016

They were such a great value for such beautiful music. I enjoyed working with them and picking out the music, they are truly there to help. All of our guests enjoyed the classic and untraditional songs they played (Star Wars, GOT). Perfect choice to entertain our guests and our ceremony.

Sent on 08/19/2016
  • User2191839 · 2+ years ago

4.2
      3.0
      3.0

Beautiful music! We even had a piece of music composed for the wedding (although expensive it made our day even more meaningful) my only regret is that with all going on you don't really get to hear your music so it would be even more wonderful is they provided a cd of the wedding once done, I tried to get this so we could relive our day through our music but this is not a service they provide, unfortunately once the music is played all that is left are vague memories.

Sent on 02/03/2013