52 Reviews for Wind Watch Golf and Country Club

Specialty Wine (1)
Audio Equipment (1)
Chair Covers (1)
52 Wind Watch Golf and Country Club Reviews

Kim was wonderful to work with! She took so much time to show my fiance and I the venue and go over every last detail. The venue itself is beautiful and has so many great photo spots!

Profile Picture Mandie, 8/5/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Tastings, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Parking, Wheelchair Access

We are so happy we chose Wind Watch Golf and Country Club for our wedding! We've been to so many Long Island weddings and wanted a location that wasn't your typical catering hall and hosted one event at a time. We toured many venues, but when we walked into Wind Watch we knew it was the one. The outdoor ceremony location was beautiful, the views from the floor to ceiling windows in the ballroom were amazing, and the price for a Saturday night wedding was not outrageous. Working with our Event Director, Kim Hint, was such a pleasure. Right from the start she was warm and attentive. She answered all of my questions (there were a lot) in a timely manner, payed attention to every little detail, and kept me calm and happy, which is what a bride needs when planning her wedding. The day of our wedding went so smoothly. Kim, Miguel our Maitre D', and Angela our Bridal Attendant worked so hard to give us the perfect wedding day. All of our decorations were set up the way I envisioned and the room looked more beautiful than I could have imagined. Most importantly we got so many compliments on the food and could not believe how much there was. The cocktail hour rivaled any we've seen at a Long Island wedding venue and people who I know can be critical of catering hall food were raving about it. The wait staff and bar service was wonderful and all of our guests left so happy! We loved everything about our wedding day at Wind Watch and would highly recommend it for your next event!

Profile Picture Amy, 7/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Liability Insurance, Set Up, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Uncovered Outdoor

The staff at Wind Watch is outstanding! They were so accommodating and helpful during the wedding process. Kim was a dream to work with! She was always available whether it was via email or phone calls she was always there to help out and give useful suggestions throughout the planning process based on her years of experience. I could not be happier with the experience I had with this venue! If you want a beautiful place with an amazing thoughtful staff Wind Watch is the place for you!

Profile Picture Samantha, 7/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Tables, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

We were so happy with this venue, the staff and Kim Hint's professionalism and desire to make it all perfect for us!
It was a beautiful day spent with those we love the most. Our guests are still talking about the wedding and especially the food. The presentation during the cocktail was just perfect! We are so glad we found this gem of a venue. The ceremony site was simply gorgeous and breathtaking! Thank you all so much!

Profile Picture Joanne, 6/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Kim and her team at the Wind Watch were absolutely AMAZING. I don’t even know where to begin. My wedding was a little over a month ago and people are still coming up to us in awe of how fantastic the day was. The beauty of the venue speaks for itself; from the outdoor ceremony area, to the golf course pictures, to the room with windows overlooking the North Shore, the location gives the perfect romantic backdrop! Leading up to the wedding, Kim was incredibly organized and thorough – I am a type A person, but I wasn’t even the tiniest bit concerned leaving the details up to Kim because I’m pretty sure she could put together a wedding with her eyes shut! We even dropped off our candy bar items the week before the wedding and we forgot to write the labels, but Kim and Katelyn labeled and arranged everything perfectly. Now, the day of the wedding, little things will go wrong, but the Wind Watch will NOT be one of those things. My husband kept saying that our bridal attendant Katelyn deserved a medal for chasing me around holding my dress while we took pictures (I wanted to finish pictures in time for cocktail hour food)!! And FOOD, omg, so good. My husband and I tried food at a lot of different venues, and we like GOOD food… you will not be disappointed. Our guests literally could not believe that there was a full dinner after the endless cocktail hour!! As the bride and groom, we were honestly too busy to enjoy our food at the wedding, but the staff put together five giant boxes of cocktail, dinner, and dessert foods that we could take at the end of the night! After dancing and talking all night, it was super fun to actually get to taste our food once we left. I also used the recommended vendors, and I HIGHLY recommend each of them (Lana Rowe photography, Crowd Control Entertainment, Flowers by Burton). We will remember our wedding as nothing short of perfect, and it is because of the overwhelmingly kind, organized, and experienced staff at the W.W. TY!!!!!

Profile Picture Catherine, 6/3/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Uncovered Outdoor, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Tables, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

We held our wedding ceremony and reception at the Wind Watch and it was wonderful! The Wind Watch was the perfect venue and had everything we were looking for: great menu selection, gorgeous scenery, outdoor space for ceremony, nearby lodging, etc. Since many of our guests were from out of town, it was very convenient to have a large hotel just a short walk across the parking lot. The event manager was such a pleasure to work with, and was always prompt in answering questions I had in the year proceeding the wedding. On the day of the wedding, the service provided was top notch. Here it is two months later, and our guests are still talking about how delicious the food was (cocktail hour, dinner, and desserts!). The bridal attendant and maître d' were excellent and ensured all our needs were met. The locations surrounding the Wind Watch are absolutely beautiful and provided us with wonderful backgrounds for our photographs. The gorgeous scenery had a lot of variety ranging from a gazebo, trees, ponds, waterfalls, vistas, and golf course scenes. We are so thankful to the Wind Watch team for all their professionalism and highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Kim, 5/6/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We just had our wedding last Saturday and we are SO happy we found this hidden gem. Upon visiting the venue, we were blown away by the rolling greens and the beautiful backdrop of the North Shore. It was not until we met Kim Hint, the event planner and day of coordinator, that cemented our decision to go with Wind Watch. I am not going to lie, I have the highest expectations and have a bad case of bridezilla, but Kim was both so easy to work with and very on top of her game. She was organized, calm, detail-ed oriented, and able to multi-task. A lot of brides fail to factor in the importance of a great day of coordinator in their planning, but this may be one of the most important factors for the decision making process, because you have to trust that that person will keep the day organized, smooth, and stress-free for YOU.

I've lived in some of the food capitals of the world and was extremely nervous about country club food. I am not going to lie, I was still nervous after the food tasting at Wind Watch, but during the wedding day, Kim kicked it up a notch and showered my guests with a fresh and sophisticated o'dourves and dinner courses.

Lastly, I was blown away by their pricing. For a Saturday night in Long Island, they were priced below average, but had executed an above average wedding party.

Wind Watch was my the best decision I made through this whole wedding planning process.

Profile Picture User5463538, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Signature Drink, Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Uncovered Outdoor

Kim at Wind Watch was a pleasure to work with while planning our wedding. We knew we wanted a smaller venue that wouldn't have multiple weddings at once and Wind Watch fit the bill perfectly. We couldn't be happier with all of the staff we worked with (especially Miguel and Sydney!) on the actual day of our wedding and our guests raved about the attention to detail, food, venue and views. We are so glad we chose to have our reception here!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 8/6/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, Open Bar, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Liability Insurance, Set Up

Our wedding at the Wind Watch was perfect. Kim was super responsive all through the planning process. The day of the bridal attendant Sydney was so sweet and helpful and the maitre D was also amazing. I barely ate any of the food, but all guests said it tasted it really good. I hope one of my friends gets married at the Wind Watch so I can actually enjoy alllll of the food because there was sooo much of it. :) I would recommend the Wind Watch as a wedding venue to anyone who is looking for a classy and beautiful wedding.

Profile Picture Val, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Kim and her team are a pleasure to work with. Everyone was so helpful and knowledgeable. They coordinated with the vendors and everything went so smoothly! Our wedding was absolutely spectacular! The ceremony area is amazing and the venue is well maintained. Everyone loved the food and the setting! Go see it for yourself!

Profile Picture Shayna, 6/26/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Valet, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Uncovered Outdoor, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings

The most important feedback I think any couple needs to know is that everything went off without a hitch leading up to and on our wedding day. We fell in love with the venue when we walked in, and meeting Kim locked it down in our minds. We'd visited 9 other venues in the Long Island and New Jersey area before we found Wind Watch, and it was clear right away that this was the one! Not only is the whole golf course property beautiful and well-manicured, the interior spaces are well-designed, well-appointed, and filled with natural light. The service and food were impeccable. We considered the whole experience an excellent value.

Profile Picture Tina, 5/14/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Liability Insurance, Set Up, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Tables, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Uncovered Outdoor

What a hidden gem!! I am so happy I was told about The Wind Watch because I am not sure if I would have found it in my searches. (The website does not do this place justice, you must go visit!) The second we walked in I was thinking to myself I hope he love it I hope he loves it and he did! We booked it the same day and we were thrilled we did. The place is beautiful and our wedding was in February so I think any time if year would be fantastic at The Wind Watch.

Planning was so easy with Kim she was so helpful and caring. She responded very quickly to any questions and I enjoyed working with her very much.

The place was perfect for us. We had 120 guests and we loved the idea of having the place to ourselves (one event at a time). However we saw the room set for 50 and for over 150 and it looked great at all sizes. The way the room is set up everyone has a good seat, there is a lobby for guests to sit if they want to get away from the music for a bit, and the restrooms were close to run back and forth quickly so you don't miss a beat! There is also a bridal suite with a private bathroom which for some reason was important to me to have my own bathroom!

But most importantly THE FOOD. People are still telling me how much they loved the food. I've heard the cocktail hour was the best they've had and the filet mignon was amazing (it was I had it).

The Hyatt regency is also within walking distance, like a 3 minute walk. This was perfect, we reserved a block of rooms and many of our guests stayed here. We also met for breakfast in the morning which was a nice relaxing way to end the celebration. We had a couple hours between our church ceremony and reception so guests were able to go to their rooms and relax for a bit.

Our guests loved The Wind Watch and everything about and so did we, it absolutely made our wedding the picture perfect day I dreamed it would be!

Profile Picture Diana, 2/27/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I got married this month and it was exactly what I dreamed of plus more. With all of the stress of wedding planning, Kim made it that the venue was the least of my worries. Every detail was handled and she was so great to work with. Her patience, thoroughness and positive energy was so needed and so appreciated. My guests are still raving about the food and how gorgeous the place was!

Profile Picture KayCee, 12/11/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Tables, Indoor, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Bridal Suite, Cake, Event Planning, Set Up

When selecting a venue for my daughter, we toured MANY a wedding site. The Wind Watch was the PERFECT choice, and now, having completed the wedding, we are sure of it. Kim and her staff are outstanding. Not only was each member of her staff professional, courteous, and attentive, they instinctively knew how to meet the needs of our guests, ranging from 11 mos. to 94!
Each detail was handled with care, artistry, and expertise, and Kim is not only delightful, but a leader as well. We used many of their recommended vendors, and Kim's flawless taste resulted in difficulty choosing, but the florist and bakery were magnificent. I will review them later. We selected out our own band, and Kim worked with our outside vendor as though it was part of her usual cast, with finesse and professionalism. The vista, the service, the venue, the smooth transitions from ceremony to cocktails to party were as orchestrated as a symphony. I highly recommend the Wind Watch, particularly because of Kim and her staff. We had unbelievable weather... and a piece of me just wants to thank Kim for arranging that as well. Best Wishes to anyone searching for a wedding location. May your lives together be as filled with love as my daughters, and may all of your wedding dreams come true. They will at the Wind Watch. Magnificent~

Profile Picture User5519886, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Kim at Wind Watch has been amazing to work with thus far; we can't wait for our upcoming wedding!

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/26/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I can not say enough positive things about the Wind Watch Hamlet Golf and Country Club. I booked my wedding there one month before I relocated out of state. Planning a wedding from ten hours away could have been a nightmare but not with Kim and her staff at the Wind Watch. They were extremely helpful, understanding and supportive. The entire staff showed the utmost professionalism and courtesy at every encounter. On the day of the wedding, the staff worked extremely hard to ensure that our day was perfect. Our bridal attendant, Nicole, and our maitre'd, Miguel, were absolutely amazing!!! They took care of us and our guests as if we were their own families. I could not have asked to have a more perfect experience there.

Profile Picture Jami , 9/18/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

If I could give Wind Watch 10 stars in every category I would!! I recently got married there, 9.12.2015 and our guests are still complimenting us on what a great wedding it was! The food, the drinks, the service, all outstanding. Everyone that works at WW is incredibly professional; our maitre'd and bridal attendant were great. Kim, the Private Event Director is AMAZING!! She is the reason why the Wind Watch throws a great wedding (or any event!). From day 1 and every day thereafter she treated us like we were family and advised us on a personal level. Other venus we visited made us feel like we were just another sale, not here! Kim and the entire team at Wind Watch made our wedding day run seamlessly, even with rain moving the ceremony indoors! The day truly was a dream come true! I highly recommend using the Wind Watch for any party!

Profile Picture Tina, 9/12/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I have absolutely nothing but wonderful things to say about Wind Watch and their amazing staff. Kim Hint was amazing from day one she made herself available for questions at anytime, and answered all my questions promptly. Her staff the day of were extremely attentive to detail and extremely friendly. The food was excellent my guests are still raving about it!!

Profile Picture Kara, 6/27/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

THE WIND WATCH IS ABSOLUTELY BREATHTAKING. KIM AND HER STAFF ARE THE PEOPLE YOU WANT TO HAVE WITH YOU EVERY STEP OF THE WAY FOR YOUR WEDDING. KIM IS AMAZING. WE LOVED THE PLACE AND KIM MADE US FEEL CONFORTABLE ALL ALONG THE WAY. WORDS CAN'T EXPRESS HOW THANKFUL WE ARE THAT WE PICKED THEM. LOVED THEM!!!!!!

Profile Picture Mary, 6/5/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Our Wedding was amazing!!! Kim made everything so easy. From the moment I stepped into the Venue I knew I wanted it. It was breathtaking. I wanted my wedding to be classy and elegant. The food was delicious and there was plenty of it. I can't say enough about KIM and her staff. They were wonderful and very attentive. I got married there. The setting with the blooming June red roses started off the afternoon and evening setting the stage for a beautiful wedding ceremony. I recommend early June!!! The awesome reception followed. Words can't express how happy we are with Our wedding. We have wonderful priceless memories. Thank you Kim and Staff !!!"

Profile Picture User5196595, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Wind Watch Golf and CC was the perfect choice for our wedding. We could not have asked for a more pleasant experience. Kim and her staff are very professional, responsive, and made the planning process a piece of cake. They were so flexible and accommodating with our requests and made sure that we were happy along the way. The day of the wedding was more than we could have hoped for. Our guests raved about the food, the service was top notch, all of our decorations was set up perfectly, I could not have been more relaxed that day. Wind Watch is definitely a hidden gem, it was high-end food and service in a budget that was affordable. If we could do it again, I wouldn't change a thing.

Profile Picture Beth, 4/25/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

We looked at 20 different venues, and the Wind Watch had everything we were looking for. It was clean, food was amazing, it was walking distance to the hotel, all the staff was great! Kim the wedding director is very accommodating, sweet, knowledgeable, and always available to talk via phone or email. If you aren't sure about something she will tell you how it can be done or how many different ways it can be done. We were told if we would like any food of our choosing that we don't see, just let them know and they will do it for us, we did want a German Station and it wound up being the biggest at

Profile Picture meredith, 4/10/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I absolutely loved working with Kim and the entire staff at the Wind Watch. I was planning my wedding from across the country, and I appreciated how Kim was very accommodating, and responsive to emails throughout the entire planning process. She went above and beyond to make sure that my wedding was the day that I had envisioned.
From the cocktail hour, to the dinner, to the after party, the food was delicious, appetizing, and plentiful. The staff was friendly and attentive to our guests.
It was a pleasure working with the Wind Watch and I highly recommend this venue to everyone!

Profile Picture User4520607, 2+ years ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had 3 must haves for my wedding search. One wedding at a time, awesome food, and outdoor ceremony area. I fell in love with the Wind Watch the second I stepped in the door. Kim, the banquet manager, made me feel comfortable, and was so helpful every step of the way . She answered my 10000 emails within a few hours of sending them and was there for me no matter what I needed. The food was amazing, the service was on point, and the ceremony area was something I thought I could only dream about. The venue looked amazing, they put everything I brought exactly where I wanted it. The food was unreal, I ordered all 3 things on the menu and everything tasted awesome. All of my guests RAVED about my cocktail hour, they said it was the best food they ever had at a cocktail hour at any wedding they’ve been to. My bridal attendant, Myranda, was with me the whole night, picking up my dress, calming me down, and always there with my lipgloss and refilling my drink keeping me hydrated. The bridal suite was nice and big, giving me plenty of room to get my dress on and get my bridal party ready in.

We also had our after wedding brunch here and the food was amazing. All of my guests loved the special touch and thought it was so nice of us to serve them breakfast before they started their trip home.

The service far exceeded my expectations, and they gave us the wedding of our dreams. Thank you Kim & staff for the best day of my life!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Leann, 10/10/14, 4 Reviews