Wilton Brothers Photography Reviews

91 | Deerfield, NH

91 Reviews for Wilton Brothers Photography

Christina M. · Married on 05/06/2021

Matt was simply phenomenal!

Matt is absolutely incredible! He worked super well with me and my entire wedding party! He was super flexible with booking our engagement session and was quick to answer any and all annoying questions that I might have come up with. He knows exactly how to read a room and snap the perfect shot.

Sent on 10/21/2019

Alyssa H. · Married on 12/04/2020

Amazing pictures!!

Matt did an incredible job photographing our engagement and wedding pictures! He took time to get to know us so he could perfectly capture us as a couple. His professionalism and organization go a long way and he will not stop until he gets the perfect shot. Our wedding pictures are so beautiful and I’m so happy we can relive our special day over and over again!

Sent on 01/25/2021

Wilton Brothers Photography's reply:

Thanks so much for the review Alyssa!! It was a super day, pandemic be damned!! Hope you and Matt are doing well!
  • Abigail

Abigail B. · Married on 09/12/2020

Highly Recommend hiring Wilton Brothers Photography!

Matthew was nothing but professional and SO much fun to work with! He captured every moment of our wedding beautifully. We couldn’t have asked for a better experience. We are so in love with our photos; we are able to relive our wedding day every time we look through them! (I can’t stop looking through them) Even during a pandemic, Matthew was responsive, and shared in our excitement for our day! You can tell he is truly passionate about photography and cares so much about his clients. We highly recommend him! We can’t thank you enough, Matthew!

Sent on 10/27/2020

Wilton Brothers Photography's reply:

Thanks Abby! I really appreciate that. Despite this pesky pandemic we made it work and it was a super wedding. It makes me happy when spirits are still high. Wishing you and PJ all the best!
  • Laura

Laura H. · Married on 08/29/2020

Captured every moment perfectly!!

We are beyond happy that we were able to work with Matt on our wedding day this August. He captured each and every moment perfectly and was also able to capture the emotion in everyone at so many important moments. Through the craziness of this pandemic, Matt was very easy to communicate with and he kept us very updated on everything. He was also very quick to respond. Weddings are such a special and amazing day and we could not have asked for anyone better to document our day for us. We love all of our pictures and can't stop looking through them! We would highly recommend Wilton Brothers Photography!!

Sent on 10/19/2020

Wilton Brothers Photography's reply:

Thanks for the review Laura! I'm really glad you are happy with everything. Despite a tough year for events you made it work beautifully and safely! You can't go wrong with the Woodstock Inn either! Congrats again to you and Matt!

Emily H. · Married on 07/10/2020

Fun, down to earth, creative, and very talented!

My husband and I booked with Matthew Wilton for our wedding day and we are beyond pleased with our choice! Matthew was friendly, knowledgeable, flexible, and creative. He was easy to work with before the big day to make sure everything would run smoothly and we would get all the pictures we needed. Our wedding day was easy and under control with him there, very efficiently getting all of the required photos done and we had so much fun doing it! 10/10 would recommend to anyone, my wedding photos came out perfectly and Matthew is such a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 12/03/2019

Jill D. · Married on 06/27/2020

Beautiful Photos

My husband and I are so thankful we worked with Matt Wilton of Wilton Brothers Photography for our June 2020 wedding! He is very professional and takes fantastic pictures that we will cherish! One of my bridesmaids commented "Instead of fake laughing in pictures he got me to actually laugh!" We had such a wonderful time with Matt and I highly recommend him for any special event!

Sent on 09/14/2020

Wilton Brothers Photography's reply:

Thanks so much for the review Jill!! It's been crazy times but you still managed a super wedding with your closest family and friends. So happy to be a part of it!
  • Denise

Denise S. · Married on 05/12/2020

Our magical wedding

Our wedding took place in the picturesque town of Sugar Hill NH . Matt from Wilton Brothers LLC captured each moment with clarity and professionalism, each moment from the snow falling , mask wearing , love sharing and smiles .Our Love shines through each one of his incredible photos . Matt was flexible and easy to work with throughout the planning and the day. THANK YOU .

Sent on 01/17/2021

Dani S. · Married on 03/07/2020

Accommodating

My husband and I decided to elope, so we had a very short time frame for our engagement photos and wedding. Matt was very accommodating and both sets of photos turned out amazing. We brought along our dog for our engagement photos and he did such a great job working with her. He has such a creative eye and attention to detail. We would book him again in the future!

Sent on 04/06/2020
  • Lance

Lance G. · Married on 12/10/2019

Incredible Wedding Experience

My husband and I hired Matthew Wilton as our wedding photographer in fall 2019. We worked with him for engagement photos, as well as an ~8-hour shoot (ceremony + two receptions) including a second photographer. Over and over again, Matthew consistently delivered above and beyond our expectations.

We had meet-and-greet calls with several photographers, and beyond Matthew's obviously incredible photography skills, what we loved about him was his organized and professional approach to the job.  He was flexible and valued our input and desires, but he also wasn't afraid to take charge with his expert eye for excellent photos and deep knowledge of what couples are looking for in engagement shoots and wedding pictures. He used his expertise to manage the myriad logistics around taking hundreds of photos with hundreds of guests in 4 venues, some outdoor some indoor, without breaking a sweat or letting us feel any stress about how it would all come together.

The shots he captured were gorgeous; a mix of candid and posed, a mix of focus on us and on the one-of-a-kind background of New Hampshire's leaf peeping season, and throughout it all he was nothing but kind and engaging. We are so thankful to have worked with him and will treasure the photos he captured for the rest of our lives. If you're looking for someone who will take all the photography stress away from your wedding day and capture perfect photos at the same time, you must hire Matthew Wilton.

Sent on 01/24/2020
  • Kelsey

Kelsey F. · Married on 12/07/2019

The best photographer!

Matt was awesome to work with!! He really knew what he was doing, was flexible and easy to communicate with. Not to mention our photos turned out INCREDIBLE! All thanks to him! He made being photographed fun and simple and stepped in to direct us when we needed it, but also worked with us doing our own thing! 10/10 would recommend and definitely will be using him for future photo needs!!

Sent on 01/18/2020
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 10/13/2019

Thank you, Matt!!

We can’t say enough about our experience with Wilton Brother’s Photography! Matt truly made our day more memorable. From the first time we met in his office to discuss our plans, he helped guide us through the entire process. He gave us recommendations for family/wedding party photos & reviewed pros/cons of doing a first look. We ultimately decided to do a first look and we are SO happy that we did. It gave us the opportunity to slow down and spend a private moment before the event kicked-off. Matt helped us relax and enjoy the moment, which we’d been anticipating for months!
    When last-minute changes appeared, Matt was flexible and professional, making sure we got every photo we wanted. We got a sneak peek at the final result and we cannot wait to see the rest!! Thank you, Matt!!

Sent on 10/18/2019
  • Emily

Emily G. · Married on 10/05/2019

My husband and I are so happy with our experience with Wilton Brothers

Matthew was amazing! He did our engagement photos for us in freezing cold October weather In 2018 and we could not have been happier with them. My husband and i asked to do our first look pictures at a separate location from our ceremony and reception, He made it work without a problem. Our pictures are absolutely stunning. We are beyond happy with how the day went and with every single picture! we would absolutely recommend him and look forward to using him for future life events!

Sent on 12/03/2019

Gina · Married on 07/27/2019

Best photographer we could have asked for

Wilton Brothers Photography was an excellent photographer and exactly what we were hoping for when planning our wedding. Matt was personable, professional, detail oriented, organized, and passionate for photography. We had the added stress of planning a wedding from California, and Matt made it seamless and easy to do so by scheduling many phone calls and an in-person visit during one of our planning visits to NH. Matt customized our experience and made sure he photographed all the shots we were looking for. He is one of the premier vendors in NH and worked flawlessly with our videographer and DJ. The day of, Matt was discrete and unobtrusive yet was able to capture the most wonderful photos that we could imagine. He also made the experience of taking photos very enjoyable – especially with our bridal party pictures. Our photos were better than we could have envisioned for our wedding and were delivered in a timely manner. Our experience with Wilton Brothers Photography exceeded our expectations and we would highly recommend them for your wedding!

Sent on 08/22/2019

Wilton Brothers Photography's reply:

Thanks so much for the review Gina!! I'm so glad you were happy with everything. It must have been hard to plan a wedding from a distance and I hope I managed to make the experience as easy as possible at least from my side of things. I wish you and Ross all the best and hope to stay in touch!
  • Nick

Nick · Married on 06/01/2019

Matt is a phenomenal photographer!

Matt at Wilton Brothers Photography was our photographer for our June 1, 2019 wedding. He was wonderful to work with, completely professional and also very friendly. He was great with kids and kept the adults laughing at appropriate times while taking photos. He is incredibly talented and very creative. We LOVE ALL of our photos!! What was also great was that Matt sent us all of our photos pretty quickly after the wedding. It was easy to view them through his photo portal and via a flash drive he mailed to us. We are beyond thrilled and highly recommend Matt and Wilton Brothers Photography.

Sent on 07/28/2019

Wilton Brothers Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the review!! You guys were so easy to work with and I really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience!
  • Kait

Kait · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing experience with Matt!

Matt is absolutely wonderful and we were so blessed to have him photograph our engagement session and our wedding.

On your wedding day, the pictures are the most important thing. The best memory. A few months after our wedding, our brother, my new brother in-law passed away. These pictures mean more to us now than ever. We are so thankful that Matt was able to capture the best moments, the most wonderful memories, and our family.

Thank you Matt for your professionalism, great communication, amazing follow up, and oh so fun personality. We appreciate and highly recommend you!

Sent on 07/11/2020
  • Betsey

Betsey T. · Married on 05/07/2019

Best Wedding Photos around!

We can't say enough good things about Matthew Wilton and Wilton Brothers Photography!
    Matthew is super easy to work with - neither of us our used to being photographed and he made the entire process as smooth as possible.  His demeanor helped us be totally relaxed and he was able to get such great shots of us being natural.
    We used Matthew for our engagement photos and our wedding and we couldn't be happier.  We also purchased a wedding album and smaller versions for our family and they came out great!
    We knew five minutes into our engagement shoot that he was the right choice.  He knew so many great spots to shoot in and we got so many proofs.  They were all so great it was hard to choose!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Briana · Married on 04/06/2019

Couldn't have imagined a better photographer for our Wedding!

Matthew was such an amazing photographer. He did such an amazing job capturing all the moments of our special day and really made the experience enjoyable. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer! Any couple would be lucky to have him as their wedding photographer, he is truly talented and easy to work with.

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Charlene

Charlene · Married on 11/17/2018

Great Photos!

We chose to work with Wilton Brothers Photography primarily because my husband is very picky about people. He basically hates everyone. And since it is my opinion that photography is one of the most important vendors of a wedding, I NEEDED my husband to be comfortable with our photographer. After meeting with Matt for the first time, my husband already has his mind made up; he was already comfortable around this Wilton brother. I, on the other hand, made Matt work for his money by hounding him with questions and requests and email after email of vetting this photographer as much as I could to feel comfortable from my end. Matt answered every email in a very timely manner and with answers that made me feel at ease. It was a no brainer to hire Matt.

We chose to have engagement photos added to our package and it was worth it. To be able to have more face time with Matt and have him learn our personalities in front of and behind the lens helped make the wedding day go smoothly. He knew we weren’t going to be an easy couple (we’re very awkward) and he made us laugh or the people around us laugh always easing the tension to get a great photo.

On the actual day, Matt’s professional knowledge helped with issues from timing to weather all while accommodating my intense “must have” lists of photos. He knew when to be in the background or when he needed to step in and be vocal, when to make jokes or when to get that perfect shot. Matt was great to have beside us the entire wedding day. All 10 hours we hired him for!

The teasers from the wedding came almost immediately (about a week) sharable via social media platforms. We got the rights to all our photos which was important to me and we, again, got them faster than I was expecting, I can’t remember but it was about a month after the wedding. For 10 hours of shooting (getting ready, private ceremony, public ceremony, professionals, and reception) we got about 600 photos.

We honestly loved our experience with Matt and Wilton Brothers Photography. His photos are beyond gorgeous. My husband was drawn to him because of his portfolio, he called Matt’s work bright and happy, which is spot on. Some people like the moody artistic sepia photos, but we wanted color and light and excitement to come through our wedding photos and Matt nailed it.

Sent on 03/10/2019

Kate · Married on 11/03/2018

Incredible

In my eyes, photographs are one of the most important parts of your wedding day. They capture the moment, the details, the feeling of a very special day. When we met Matt, we immediately knew he was a great fit for us. Not only did he have an amazing portfolio, he was super down to earth and listened to our vision of what we hoped for our wedding. The day of our wedding the weather was less than ideal, high wind advisories, down pouring rain, and rather chilly temps. Matt was in constant contact with us having backup plans for pictures incase our outdoor photos wouldn't happen. Somehow, two hours before our wedding the rain stopped and we were able to go outside. Matt used the less than ideal weather to his advantage and took some of the most amazing photographs I have ever seen. He made both my husband and me feel incredibly comfortable in front of the camera, using his whit and humor. How he is able to capture what he does with a camera blows my mind. Matt's professionalism and experience was at the forefront of the day, he kept everything running smoothly, and on a timeline to ensure we didn't miss out on spending quality time with our guests. He was able to handle our large wedding party with ease. We received our photos roughly 3 weeks after our wedding and I can not stop looking at them. Again, what he was able to capture with his camera is incredible. Hands down Matt is a truly talented photographer. I HIGHLY recommend him for your special day. He made our day so memorable and we can not thank him enough!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Wilton Brothers Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write that review. I truly appreciate and am glad that you're happy with everything!

Matthew · Married on 10/05/2018

Fun, Quality, and Professional

To make a long story short, Matt and his wife were an absolute delight to work with. When we first started looking for photographers, it was really important to my then fiance and I that we find somebody that we could really click with in addition to showing off their solid quality artwork.

When sat down with Matt, we were blown away by the quality of his work. As the conversation got going, it was very clear that Matt was a professional who also knew how to be playful, and how to have fun with his work. We had the pleasure of doing an engagement shoot at our college that gave us the opportunity to really get a feel for what shooting photos with Matt would be like. It allowed my wife and I to get comfortable and really get a sense for how Matt did things.

When the big day finally arrived, the weather couldn't possibly have been better and Matt really made the most of it. My wife and I had a blast and the photos that Matt took did a tremendous job of capturing the beauty of our wedding site, the ceremony, the reception, and, most importantly, how much fun everyone had. Matt worked with us to make an album using some of our favorite photos afterwards and we couldn't possibly be happier with how it turned out.

A big shout out to Matt, you did a wonderful job.

Matt and Sarah

Sent on 12/12/2018

Wilton Brothers Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for that guys! You had a super day with amazing weather and I was really happy to be a part of it. I'm really glad that you're happy with everything!
  • Anna

Anna G. · Married on 09/29/2018

Fantastic!

Our wedding photographer was a top vendor for us to pick! I did some online research and found Wilton Brothers Photography, which happened to be located in the same town I grew up in. It’s a small town in NH and to me, this was the ultimate sign to pick Matthew to photographer our wedding. But after viewing his website and meeting him last summer, I knew it was the really an ironic win-win! Matthews prices, hospitality and professionalism are all top reasons we truly enjoyed working with him. Our photos game out wonderful and all of our friends and family are so happy to see and enjoy them. We appreciate how smooth the day went and Mathews flexibility with capturing all the special moments for us. I highly recommend him to any future couple looking for an easy to work with and affordable photographer!

Sent on 10/28/2018
  • CM_love

Courtney · Married on 09/22/2018

Simply the best!!!!

I'm really not sure where to begin on Wilton Brothers Photography because there are just too many good things to say!! Like many, photography was the most important decision for us and we are beyond grateful we found Matthew. After several meetings with photographers and struggling to make a decision, fortunately we decided to meet with one more. After meeting Matthew, we were confident that deciding to work with him would be the best decision and we were right! Matthew makes you feel so comfortable, like you've known him for years, and is so, so talented. He is genuine, funny, easy going, and organized. There really isn't anything more we could've asked of him! What's special about Matthew though, is not only does he love what he does and is incredible at it, he goes that extra mile. Our engagement session weather was predicated to be pouring rain all day, but I had so many things already lined up, I asked Matthew if he would be willing to take the chance and without hesitation he agreed. Somehow, we were extremely lucky and the sun decided to come out during our session, aside from all the weather predictions. However, it ended up being probably the most humid October day ever to exist, but that didn't stop Matthew from jumping around and climbing up on slippery rocks, just to get us that perfect shot. The day of our wedding, Matthew arrived early and helped make sure we stayed on track with our timeline throughout the entire day. Having a bridal party of 16 is no easy task but Matthew handled it so well, like the pro that he is! Our bridal party was so impressed with how easy going, funny, and talented he was. Matthew is truly enjoyable to be around, which is an extremely important aspect to have in someone who is with you the majority of your wedding day. The second shooter, Tim, was incredible and just as fun to be around as well! Our wedding was right in the peak of prime wedding season and we still received our wedding photos in under a month! The wedding day goes by in a flash so getting the photos back quickly was awesome! I cannot stop looking at the photos because Matthew does an incredible job at capturing the perfect moments that make you feel like you are back reliving that day. If you are that bride or groom who is having a hard time deciding on a photographer like we were, do yourself the favor and call Wilton Brothers Photography! Matthew is the absolute BEST we cannot recommend him enough!!!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Vanessa · Married on 08/31/2018

Amazing Photographer!

Matt was absolutely amazing!! Which we already knew because he did two of our friends weddings before ours. Through out the year of planning the big day if we had any questions he was always quick to respond! The week of the wedding we chatted on the phone and told him everything we wanted and he did exactly what we asked! He was super fun to work with and everyone loved him. His work is absolutely amazing all the photos are crystal clear. I even asked him to tweak the bridesmaids dresses a little darker in the photos, no lie he sent back all of the photos in under 5 minutes. I was telling a mutual friend who also had him for her wedding that I was not only sad that our wedding day came to an end but also that Matt won't be taking pictures of us anymore either !! THATS how much we enjoyed him to capture our day. If we ever need a professional photographer in the future he will be the guy!!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Beth · Married on 08/25/2018

After lots of research and conversations with potential photographers, our guts told us that we'd be the most comfortable posing for Wilton Brothers Photography. Matthew was a dream to work with. He is comforting, witty, professional and creative. We hired him to capture not only our wedding but our engagement photos as well. Dan and I have been together for over 6 years and we never had professional photos taken of us (we never saw ourselves as "that" couple)...but Matthew was so confident that we wouldn't feel awkward that we decided to go for it. He was right! Now thanks to him we have AMAZING photos to share for a lifetime. I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend Matthew from the Wilton Brothers. Thank you Matthew!

Sent on 10/04/2018