North Led Photography Reviews

4 | Rockville, IN

4 Reviews for North Led Photography

Jordan · Married on 10/12/2019

Wilson Imagery is amazing

Very friendly and creative. Low price for high quality products. Ordered 32 pictures and received prints in about 3 days

Sent on 11/02/2018

Lindsey Kurth · Married on 07/15/2018

They were Amazing!

We drove about two hours to have pictures by our Aunts Covered Bridge for our engagement pictures. We found Wilson Imagery online and took a chance with them. They were amazing and made us feel comfortable. We received the pictures back really fast and they were great! We will most definitely use them again!

Sent on 11/04/2018

Donna Leonard · Married on 07/14/2018

Great photographer!

He did a wonderful job on my kids weddings. And gave us a deal for doing both weddings. Loved all the pictures.

Sent on 11/02/2018

2.0
      3.0
      2.0

Budget friendly photographer

Within budget - but my wedding was 2 weeks ago and I've not seen one single proof, picture or anything. When I reached out to ask how I can view my pictures I was not answered. Money was supposed to be due day of event but they emailed my mother a month prior and asked for the remaining money - even though they had not met with us or anything. I just really want to see my pictures.

Sent on 07/08/2019

North Led Photography's reply:

I apologize you feel like you haven't been treated fairly. As for your pictures, I am continuing to work on them, they will be done within the 30 days, as agreed per your contract. My system for invoices send automatically a month out from the due date. There was no expectations on being paid prior to the due date on the invoice. I responded to your text message 1 week after your wedding stating that your images would be done within 2 weeks, which would be 3 weeks out from your wedding and 1 week before the contracted due date. That is still the plan. We took over 4000 pictures that require a lot of time to go through and edit properly. I dont want to speed through your images and only give them half of my attention. I pride myself on making sure my clients are happy with my services and am sorry you feel this way. Your images will be delivered within the agreed upon time.