Wilori Lane Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Shelby K. Married on 04/10/2021

Amazing Service and Vision

The customer service was absolutely AMAZING. Her visions, with just a simple idea from us, was literally one of the most profound processes that I've ever endured and the final product has become a conversation piece with all of our wedding invitees.
    Allyson B. Married on 09/27/2020

Extremely Happy with Service from Wilori Lane

We cannot thank thank Wilori Lane enough for the amazing work they did designing the signage and custom monogram for our wedding. In addition to the beautiful seating chart, the welcome sign created by Wilori Lane was so captivating it became a conversation piece for our guests. They did a fantastic job on all of our wedding signage and I highly recommend their service. Dionisa was professional, flexible and so easy to work with. We appreciate all of her effort. We highly recommend Wilori Lane!
    Brittany Married on 12/31/2019

Everyone Loved Our Invitations!

Wilori had great ideas and was very flexible and open to hearing my personal touches that I wanted to add to our invitations and scrolls. She was very responsive and her work was gorgeous.
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly Married on 09/27/2019

Class Act!

From the beginning, working with Wilori Lane was effortless. The process is streamlined, yet allows you to be creative as little or as much as you'd like. Recommendations are provided, if you're unfamiliar with etiquette, like me. My invitations were shipped in a timely manner and even arrived with a personalized "thank you." I've gotten so many compliments on them already!
  • McKenzie
    Mckenzie C. Married on 06/14/2019

Amazing! Best stationary vendor!

Wilori Lane was the BEST choice for a wedding stationary vendor. Dionisa, the designer, was incredibly responsive, efficient, and creative! Her design for my wedding exceeded all my expectations and she iterated on the design with feedback with crazy fast speed! I had high vendor expectations for my wedding and I was not in the least bit disappointed! Wilori Lane is an excellent choice for design/stationary needs!
  • Ebone
    Ebone M. Married on 06/01/2019

No Other Choice in the DMV area!

There was no other choice for me than Wilori Lane. I did not price shop because I knew that Dionisa of Wilori Lane would add value to my wedding no matter the cost. From my invitation suite to my day of stationary, Dionisa added to the elegant, sophisticated details of my wedding aesthetic. And those menu cards! My guest could not stop taking pictures of them and posting them on Instagram. Dionisa went an extra mile with the black acrylic cards I requested to incorporate wood laser cut outs of each guests name attached to the card. This just goes to show you the level of detail Wilori Lane incorporates into their stationary designs. I will always recommend Wilori Lane to brides because her level of detail is unmatched in the DMV area!
    Chamiah C. Married on 02/02/2019

Forever Client

Exceptional work and very professional! After using their services for my wedding and 2012 there wasn't a 2nd thought given as to who I wanted to create my baby shower invitations this past winter. She was able to take the vision I head and bring it to light. I received great feedback from the guest whom attended.
    Sheryl L. Married on 01/11/2019

Brides mother

Knowledge, professional and nicely priced.
    Latoya Married on 10/06/2018

Signed, Sealed and STAMPED!!!!

The ladies of Wilori Lane have truly out done themselves. They have taken our vision of creating a family crest and developed something that will last a lifetime for our family. My husband truly wanted to put a stamp on our name so we asked for our invitations to be sealed with the family crest in wax. Wilori Lane did just that, our invitations were sealed and stamped in wax ready for our family and friends to receive! After receiving many comments we truly thank the ladies for being a part of our special day!!!!
    Sherri Married on 09/13/2018

They Are The Best!

I can't say enough about Wilori Lane! I had a wedding with over 200 guests and was looking for something different and affordable. Thank God I found them! Once I shared my vision of the color schemes, I was shown the most beautiful invitations ever! It was really hard to pick and narrow down, they were so beautiful! I had so many compliments alone on just the invitations! So, if you want something elegant and beautiful, please don't hesitate. They really did a wonderful job! Very professional, my order was prompt, and they really do take the time and give their expertise if you're really unsure of what you're looking for. I will definitely use them again!
    Pamela Married on 08/12/2018
    Wilori Lane is very talented, professional and responsive. They had to recreate a specific design and they'll absolutely nailed it. The item they provided was needed in less than 2 weeks and they were able to design, present proof and order in time for my event. They definitely delivered for me a crunch! I highly recommend them for your brand design needs. I look forward to working with them again soon on another project soon.
    Katrina Married on 05/19/2018
    My experience working with Wilori Lane for my invitations has been nothing short of amazing. Africa was a visionary for the creative process and the results were absolutely beautiful. I would highly suggest this company to anyone for the perfect creative touch for your big day!
    Demisha Married on 08/09/2014
    This is the second time that I have used this vendor for my event needs and both times they did not disappoint! I loved how easy it was to get into contact with them and how responsive they were. They were priced fairly and totally worth every cent that was spent. They did my wedding and my mother's 50th birthday and both outcomes were magnificent. I would recommend them to anyone and most definitely will use them again in the future.
  • Tara
    Tara Married on 05/02/2009

Superb Stationery Designer

Professionalism and Quality are the two key characteristics that I look for in a vendor partner when I am planning events for my clients. Dionisa of Wilorilane ranks at the top in that regard! In addition, her artistic eye elevates the details of the client experience. I highly recommend Wilorilane.
    Tara Melvin, Perfect Planning Events
  • J.
    J.

Created so many beautiful elements for my bridal shower!

Dionisa is a complete joy to work with! She flawlessley executed all of the elements I needed for my bridal shower. Her level of customization is unmatched. She is a true creative and understands exctly what a client needs for the special day.

Wilori Lane's reply:

Thank you! It is always so much fun working with you! Looking forward to the next projects! Love ya to pieces!