Wilmington Uplighting Reviews

Wilmington Uplighting 6
Wilmington Uplighting 7

Doug Kereszturi 路 Married on 08/31/2019

Knowledgeable and Reliable Uplighting Guru

I have been wanting Christmas lights on my house for quite some time, but I didn't want ordinary lights that are on most houses this time of year. I had envisioned something classy, simple, and elegant, so I reached out to Brad at Wilmington Uplighting. Brad was quick to answer all of my questions and he made some great suggestions that I'd have never thought of. My house looks amazing! His creative mindset and "outside the box thinking" really helped make this a seamless process from the initial contact to some questions I had weeks later. If you are on the fence about which company to use for uplighting, look no further, Wilmington Uplighting is for you!

Sent on 12/11/2018
  • Thuy

Thuy Anh 路 Married on 06/22/2019

Highly recommend!

Wilmington Uplighting beautifully lit up our wedding. They were very responsive, friendly, easy to work with, and reasonably priced. We highly recommend this professional team! 馃槉馃憤馃徎

Sent on 07/01/2019

Susan Tyson 路 Married on 06/08/2019

They provided great lightning for our large party.

Very accommodating and easy to work with. Good ideas and turned our yard into a beautiful venue.

Sent on 06/12/2019

Jessica Thompson 路 Married on 04/06/2019

Always amazing!

Brad is always amazing at what he does! Never disappoints! I will always go to him for anything lighting!

Sent on 04/16/2019

Ccooper 路 Married on 03/09/2019

Great vendor and event partner

It was wonderful working with Brad- he was creative, responsive and a great partner for my event!

Sent on 03/15/2019
  • W

Wendy Grimm 路 Married on 12/07/2018

Incredible!

Loved the lighting! Our yard was so beautiful for an outdoor wedding. Thank you so much, Brad. You're amazing!

Sent on 12/12/2018
    Wilmington Uplighting 8
    Wilmington Uplighting 9
    Wilmington Uplighting 10

Jaycee 路 Married on 05/05/2018

Our lighting was spectacular and they made the entire process so simple from the moment we booked until the night of our wedding!

Sent on 05/25/2017

Lauryn 路 Married on 12/30/2017

I cannot say enough excellent things about Brad and his crew at Wilmington Uplighting. We first met in a coffee shop and I showed him certain things that I wanted (without going over my budget). He in turn showed me his ideas of how to make my designs even better (and cheaper). Brad sent me sketches and met all my lighting needs! He did things that I didn鈥檛 even think was possible! My wedding looked absolutely gorgeous because of him and his team at Wilmington Uplighting. He was affordable, efficient and extremely knowledgeable. Hire them if you need ANYTHING lighting whatsoever鈥..and even if you don鈥檛, you should just give him a call anyway because he will make any event you may have better and brighter----literally.

Sent on 03/14/2018
    Wilmington Uplighting 11
    Wilmington Uplighting 12
    Wilmington Uplighting 13
    Wilmington Uplighting 14

Michael 路 Married on 10/14/2017

Wilmington uplighting did our light from our Edison bulbs to the tree uplighting. The GOBO of our wedding logo was simply amazing and all our guests asked how we got it on the wall. Thank you so much!

Sent on 12/09/2017
    Wilmington Uplighting 15
    Wilmington Uplighting 16

Emily 路 Married on 06/17/2017

I had a seamless experience using Wilmington Uplighting for my wedding at Bakery 105. Great communication and the final product was beautiful. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/03/2017

Rebecca 路 Married on 06/16/2017

Highly recommended

Brad at Wilmington Uplighting is an amazing resource for specialty-lighting needs. Creative, accommodating and always professional, he's always on my short list of recommendations for Wilmington-area weddings. (He also does a fantastic job with my own Christmas lights every year!)

Sent on 12/12/2018

Kaitlyn 路 Married on 06/10/2017

Brad was awesome to work with such as arriving well before the ceremony to set up, arriving that late evening on time for pick up, & the lighting he provided for our wedding was beyond beautiful and clean! The chandelier for our ceremony tent gave it the perfect glam touch without over doing it. Brad also provided a custom "gobo" projector with our names which gave our reception a personal touch and lastly he provided a cake pin spot light which gave our cake a shiny/polished look! Thank you Brad!!

Sent on 06/23/2017

Kate 路 Married on 05/13/2017

Brad and Wilmington Upighting were the perfect additions to our wedding weekend at Ocean Isle Beach. Being from out of town, Brad was responsive to all of our questions and was easily able to draw up a plan of what our vision would look like. He offered numerous lighting options and was able to make last minute changes due to the rainy forecast. Brad also was able to make our favorite part of our wedding d茅cor come true as he created a large hanging lighting fixture for over our head table. It was just what we had pictured and was the center of our wedding reception d茅cor. Whatever you need, Brad can get it done! Wonderful and professional company to join our vendor team!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Shantanu 路 Married on 04/21/2017

Brad was great to work with. Very prompt, very professional. Nice to chat with. He set up a great looking lighting scheme. All of our guests loved the lights and the various details such as the stars and the LED balls in the pool. The whole setting was beautiful and Brad did an exceptional job setting things up and had a smile while doing it.

Sent on 04/28/2017

Abby 路 Married on 04/08/2017

Planning a wedding long-distance was a challenge, but working with Brad at Wilmington Uplighting was a great experience. He gave us excellent advice concerning what would work and not work at our venue. We changed our minds concerning the lighting multiple times throughout our planning process. He was extremely patient and accommodating. He delivered the exact look we were hoping for. We are very grateful we chose Wilmington Uplighting as our lighting vendor. Thank you Brad!!!

Sent on 04/12/2017

Melissa 路 Married on 03/11/2017

All I can say is my reception was LIT! Pin lighting accented my gorgeous flower centerpieces as well as my scrumptious cake. There were also strobes of wisteria all on the dance floor - making it the place to be! I absolutely LOVED the digital projection of mine and my husband's name and date that was beautifully monogrammed. Wilmington Uplighting made my wedding reception magical!

Sent on 07/20/2017

ann 路 Married on 12/17/2016

By far, exceeded our wildest expectations. DO NOT SKIP THE LIGHTING!!! Of all the things that we chose to spend money on, this was the icing on the cake. I am the MOB, wedding planner and organizer. We planned our daughter's wedding long-distance from FL to NC. Brad was always responsive, even going to the venue to be our eyes and ears. I told him we wanted magical and he brought it times ten. We chose a GOBO, water-effect lighting, pin spotting, and various uplighting at the ceremony and reception. Our theme was very elegant and the effect that Brad's lighting ability brought made the event dazzling. Brad is also one of the nicest vendors that we worked with in Wilmington. If I could give him 10 stars, I would!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Katie 路 Married on 12/03/2016

Brad was a pleasure to work with! He was very helpful in answering our questions and was able to quickly provide quotes and photos. Our lighting was beautiful and the price was very reasonable. Working with him couldn't have been easier! Thanks so much!

Sent on 01/22/2017

Bethany 路 Married on 09/03/2016

Brad was fantastic. He was easy to work with and had no problem accommodating our wishes. I highly recommend Brad!

Sent on 09/12/2016

Courtney 路 Married on 09/03/2016

Brad was amazing to work with. The lightening that they did transformed our wedding. Everyone was commenting on how beautiful the lights were. I would highly recommend Wilmington Uplighting!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Amanda 路 Married on 09/02/2016

Wilmington Uplighting provided lighting for my wedding two weeks ago. We had them string Edison bulbs throughout the venue..the result was gorgeous and photographed beautifully! Easy to work with, communication is timely and they are flexible! Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/14/2016

Lindsay 路 Married on 07/04/2016

Brad was great to work, and he met all our needs. He knows what he's doing... our wedding looked amazing once the sun went down! Absolutely perfect. I would highly recommend Wilmington Uplighting for your event. You can't beat the pricing for the quality workmanship and ambiance. 5 star lighting company., if I could attach a picture I would

Sent on 07/30/2016

Jenny 路 Married on 05/22/2016

Brad was fantastic to work with. He worked with my budget and made my dream come true of dancing the night away on the beach under a chandelier. Brad was extremely responsive throughout my wedding planning process.

Sent on 05/29/2016

Autumn 路 Married on 05/14/2016

There aren't enough words to express how much we loved Brad!! He did such a fantastic job and made our wedding so much more magical than I could have ever dreamed! When we wanted to add something extra the day before the wedding, Brad went and installed what we wanted after he had already completed everything, but even provided us with a great deal. He made everything beyond simple and was just what I needed in the midst of wedding planning chaos.

Sent on 05/16/2016

Haley 路 Married on 05/14/2016

Brad was AWESOME!! He was very efficient and professional throughout the entire process! The set up and take down seemed very easy, he was in and out without you even realizing he was done :) The lighting was even more beautiful and helped set the tone for the whole evening! Highly recommend!! :)

Sent on 08/27/2016