64 Reviews for Wilmington Uplighting

Wall Wash (2)
Backdrops (2)
Lanterns (1)
64 Wilmington Uplighting Reviews

Our lighting was spectacular and they made the entire process so simple from the moment we booked until the night of our wedding!

Profile Picture Jaycee, 5/5/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I cannot say enough excellent things about Brad and his crew at Wilmington Uplighting. We first met in a coffee shop and I showed him certain things that I wanted (without going over my budget). He in turn showed me his ideas of how to make my designs even better (and cheaper). Brad sent me sketches and met all my lighting needs! He did things that I didn’t even think was possible! My wedding looked absolutely gorgeous because of him and his team at Wilmington Uplighting. He was affordable, efficient and extremely knowledgeable. Hire them if you need ANYTHING lighting whatsoever…..and even if you don’t, you should just give him a call anyway because he will make any event you may have better and brighter----literally.

Profile Picture Lauryn, 12/30/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Wilmington uplighting did our light from our Edison bulbs to the tree uplighting. The GOBO of our wedding logo was simply amazing and all our guests asked how we got it on the wall. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Michael, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

I had a seamless experience using Wilmington Uplighting for my wedding at Bakery 105. Great communication and the final product was beautiful. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Emily, 6/17/17, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Accent, Dance Floor, Hanging Decor, String, Uplighting

Brad was awesome to work with such as arriving well before the ceremony to set up, arriving that late evening on time for pick up, & the lighting he provided for our wedding was beyond beautiful and clean! The chandelier for our ceremony tent gave it the perfect glam touch without over doing it. Brad also provided a custom "gobo" projector with our names which gave our reception a personal touch and lastly he provided a cake pin spot light which gave our cake a shiny/polished look! Thank you Brad!!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Chandeliers, Monograms, Outdoor, Pinspotting, Uplighting

Brad and Wilmington Upighting were the perfect additions to our wedding weekend at Ocean Isle Beach. Being from out of town, Brad was responsive to all of our questions and was easily able to draw up a plan of what our vision would look like. He offered numerous lighting options and was able to make last minute changes due to the rainy forecast. Brad also was able to make our favorite part of our wedding décor come true as he created a large hanging lighting fixture for over our head table. It was just what we had pictured and was the center of our wedding reception décor. Whatever you need, Brad can get it done! Wonderful and professional company to join our vendor team!

Profile Picture Kate, 5/13/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Brad was great to work with. Very prompt, very professional. Nice to chat with. He set up a great looking lighting scheme. All of our guests loved the lights and the various details such as the stars and the LED balls in the pool. The whole setting was beautiful and Brad did an exceptional job setting things up and had a smile while doing it.

Profile Picture Shantanu, 4/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Planning a wedding long-distance was a challenge, but working with Brad at Wilmington Uplighting was a great experience. He gave us excellent advice concerning what would work and not work at our venue. We changed our minds concerning the lighting multiple times throughout our planning process. He was extremely patient and accommodating. He delivered the exact look we were hoping for. We are very grateful we chose Wilmington Uplighting as our lighting vendor. Thank you Brad!!!

Profile Picture Abby, 4/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

All I can say is my reception was LIT! Pin lighting accented my gorgeous flower centerpieces as well as my scrumptious cake. There were also strobes of wisteria all on the dance floor - making it the place to be! I absolutely LOVED the digital projection of mine and my husband's name and date that was beautifully monogrammed. Wilmington Uplighting made my wedding reception magical!

Profile Picture Melissa, 3/11/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Backdrops, Accent, Dance Floor, Monograms, Outdoor, Pinspotting, Uplighting

By far, exceeded our wildest expectations. DO NOT SKIP THE LIGHTING!!! Of all the things that we chose to spend money on, this was the icing on the cake. I am the MOB, wedding planner and organizer. We planned our daughter's wedding long-distance from FL to NC. Brad was always responsive, even going to the venue to be our eyes and ears. I told him we wanted magical and he brought it times ten. We chose a GOBO, water-effect lighting, pin spotting, and various uplighting at the ceremony and reception. Our theme was very elegant and the effect that Brad's lighting ability brought made the event dazzling. Brad is also one of the nicest vendors that we worked with in Wilmington. If I could give him 10 stars, I would!

Profile Picture ann, 12/17/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Chandeliers, Hanging Decor, Monograms, Pinspotting, Uplighting, Wall Wash

Brad was a pleasure to work with! He was very helpful in answering our questions and was able to quickly provide quotes and photos. Our lighting was beautiful and the price was very reasonable. Working with him couldn't have been easier! Thanks so much!

Profile Picture Katie, 12/3/16, 11 Reviews
4.1

Excellent in every way. Tons of options, patient while we decided what to do, responsive over email to lots of questions. There are cheaper options for lights, but here they do everything top notch, quality of bulbs, color of poles, explanation of how to use, show up on time, etc..

Profile Picture Troy, 11/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Brad was fantastic. He was easy to work with and had no problem accommodating our wishes. I highly recommend Brad!

Profile Picture Bethany, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Brad was amazing to work with. The lightening that they did transformed our wedding. Everyone was commenting on how beautiful the lights were. I would highly recommend Wilmington Uplighting!

Profile Picture Courtney, 9/3/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Dance Floor, Hanging Decor, String

Wilmington Uplighting provided lighting for my wedding two weeks ago. We had them string Edison bulbs throughout the venue..the result was gorgeous and photographed beautifully! Easy to work with, communication is timely and they are flexible! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/2/16, 9 Reviews
Services Used: String

Brad was great to work, and he met all our needs. He knows what he's doing... our wedding looked amazing once the sun went down! Absolutely perfect. I would highly recommend Wilmington Uplighting for your event. You can't beat the pricing for the quality workmanship and ambiance. 5 star lighting company., if I could attach a picture I would

Profile Picture Lindsay, 7/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Brad was fantastic to work with. He worked with my budget and made my dream come true of dancing the night away on the beach under a chandelier. Brad was extremely responsive throughout my wedding planning process.

Profile Picture Jenny, 5/22/16, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Chandeliers, Hanging Decor

There aren't enough words to express how much we loved Brad!! He did such a fantastic job and made our wedding so much more magical than I could have ever dreamed! When we wanted to add something extra the day before the wedding, Brad went and installed what we wanted after he had already completed everything, but even provided us with a great deal. He made everything beyond simple and was just what I needed in the midst of wedding planning chaos.

Profile Picture Autumn, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Brad was AWESOME!! He was very efficient and professional throughout the entire process! The set up and take down seemed very easy, he was in and out without you even realizing he was done :) The lighting was even more beautiful and helped set the tone for the whole evening! Highly recommend!! :)

Profile Picture Haley, 5/14/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Accent, Chandeliers, Dance Floor, Hanging Decor, Outdoor, String, Uplighting

Brad was wonderful to work with. I never actually met him and we only spoke over the phone, however, he was able to bring my vision to life just based off of our phone calls and emails. He even sketched out the layout for me so I could see exactly what he was explaining. On top of never meeting him, I also booked him just a few days before our wedding and he accommodated me perfectly. He visited the venue on his own, even set up the lights perfectly two days prior to the wedding. I got to see them hung the day before the wedding and that was a great stress reliever being an out of town bride! I knew one detail would be perfect! They were beautiful and twinkled above the tables all night. My guests gave me a lot of compliments on the lighting I chose and how they hung. I highly recommend Brad and Wilmington Uplighting to be your next event lighting vendor!!

Profile Picture Peyton, 5/1/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Brad hooked it up! Literally! Our wedding would not have been near as gorgeous without Wilmington Uplighting! He provided the BEAUTIFUL chandelier for the arbor, pin spot lighting for the cake and other places, uplighting that changes colors (so fun when it's time for dancing!), and our monogram on the wall (which he has tons of designs for, even animated options!). DO NOT skip on lighting...it truly transforms a venue! Besides beautiful lighting and awesome service, he also uses an online site for booking, signing the contract and payments which is so much easier than signing, scanning, and sending a check. Highly recommend! Thanks again Brad!!!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 4/16/16, 14 Reviews
Services Used: Chandeliers, Monograms, Pinspotting, Uplighting

The ease with which I was able to deal with Brad and his people was amazing!! From booking to completion I think I emailed him once. He even installed the lights the day before so I only saw him in passing before the rehearsal. The lights in my tent were elegant and amazing!! I could not have asked for more.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 3/25/16, 9 Reviews
Services Used: String

Brad was a pleasure to work with, he worked well with our florist to hang a beautiful floral chandelier for our ceremony. He made suggestions to improve the overall atmosphere of our reception, and we got so many compliments on the look of our wedding with the string lights, wall uplighting, and cake pinspotting. We was very responsive about emails and meet ups, we would definitely recommend him to others.

Profile Picture Lauren, 3/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Accent, Chandeliers, Hanging Decor, Outdoor, Pinspotting, String, Uplighting

Very professional and knowledgeable. I met with Bard not knowing what type of lighting I needed or wanted for my wedding. He was very quick to give me ideas that fit my venue and made my wedding beautiful. I couldn't recommend a better vendor. I didn't have to worry about a thing.

Profile Picture Amber, 12/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Brad and his crew were so helpful and accommodating! With my budget and vision in mind, they created a setting that was beyond anything I had imagined! I would recommend this crew hands-down to anyone planning a wedding or an event. We couldn't be more pleased with how our venue turned out! Thanks Brad!!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/21/15, 12 Reviews