Willow's World Photo Reviews

Willow's World Photo 5
Willow's World Photo 6
Willow's World Photo 7

Eve · Married on 06/03/2017

We loved Willow. She definitely captured the best parts of our wedding. So easy to work with and very quick to respond.

Sent on 09/23/2017

Elaine · Married on 05/28/2017

Willow was everything my husband I wanted in a photographer and more. She was patient, kind, and professional. Leading up to our wedding she was extremely communicative and supportive, and she answered questions via email quickly. There are many things in the days before a wedding that can stress out a bride and groom, but Willow was never a question mark for us. We were confident she would give us the best experience possible, and she did not disappoint.

She is a gifted photographer, especially when it comes to action shots. If you plan on having a very kinetic wedding reception, she is the photographer for you. The second half of our reception was a karaoke party, and we knew we wanted someone who could capture all of the fun and silly moments of our friends dancing and singing. I couldn't be more pleased with the wacky shots she was able to obtain.

Thanks, Willow, for being one of the easiest parts of my wedding planning process. You're the best!

Sent on 06/10/2017

Laura · Married on 05/06/2017

I contacted Willow in hopes of setting up a surprise proposal shoot. My soon-to-be fiancé and I would be traveling to New Orleans on vacation, so all of the planning was done long distance. Willow was incredibly helpful in the process--suggesting and scouting numerous locations, working out details of my ideas, and keeping my nerves to a low rumble during the process. It was such a wonderful experience to work with someone who genuinely shared in the excitement of capturing our special moment. We covertly communicated the entire time. When the big day arrived, Mother Nature decided to throw a curveball--torrential rains flooded the "blended-knee" spot in calf deep water but Willow was a trooper. She suited up and headed into the wind and rain and even pretended to be a lost tourist when we all had to take a detour inside. In the end, we looked like we went swimming in our clothes but she caught the love, surprise, joy of the moment. I cannot stress enough how amazing Willow was to work with. She went above and beyond any photographer I have ever met.

Sent on 10/08/2015

Mary Elise · Married on 04/22/2017

Willow was our photographer for our April 2017. We are absolutely speechless after seeing the pictures -- they are gorgeous and completely capture the love, fun, and energy of our wedding day. She also worked hard to make sure we got every shot on our shot list. Willow was so easy to work with and very communicative leading up to our big day. She asked all the right questions to ensure she captured the photos we wanted & the style we were looking for. Her prices are extremely reasonable, and she is with you the entire day. I couldn't imagine anyone else being our photographer.

Sent on 04/27/2017

Ali · Married on 03/10/2017

Stop thinking about it and just book Willow's World Photo already for your wedding!! Communicating with Willow felt like communicating with an old friend from the very beginning. She is warm and laid back, but also completely professional. She even helped with other aspects of our wedding including helping me chose a hair and makeup vendor (Kiss and Makeup) and even letting me send a few decorations ahead to her since we were planning a destination wedding. We got to see our 'sneak peak' of dozens of professionally edited photos less than a week after our wedding. If I lived closer, I'd book her for every special event.

Sent on 03/18/2017

Meredith · Married on 01/21/2017

Willow is so great! She met with us before the wedding and helped us decide what we wanted out of our photos. Then she worked her butt off to make every shot happen. She makes magic happen. We're a clumsy couple. We don't take direction well. But we ended up with priceless photos that make it look like we did everything just right. We just love Willow and will hire her again and again!

Sent on 10/12/2017
    Willow's World Photo 8
    Willow's World Photo 9

Andrea · Married on 01/21/2017

Absolutely the best photographer I've ever worked with. Our guest are still raving about the shots she was able to capture. All the formal things but so, so many candid photos of us and our guests. Best night of my life and I can relive it any time through Willow's photos. I couldn't recommend her more.

Sent on 10/12/2017

Jessica · Married on 12/27/2016

From the moment I hopped onto Willow's website, I knew she would be perfect for our wedding day. Her incredibly diverse clientele and experience made her just the person for our intimate brunch after city hall. She came ALL the way up to Chicago in the winter, scouted City Hall, and toted her equipment all over town so early in the morning, and she did so happily. She asked all the right questions, was incredibly detailed in her work, adapted well to the small venue, and worked so well with my guests. Willow captured moments I didn't even know were happening until the final product was shared. My experience with her was absolutely perfect, and I couldn't have been happier with my choice.

Sent on 03/25/2017

Sarah · Married on 11/11/2016

We really loved working with Willow! We wanted more of a photo journalistic style photography for our wedding and that is exactly what Willow gave us. She was punctual and professional, but also fun and fit right in with our very eclectic and lively crowd. Our pictures from our November NOLA wedding wedding and rehearsal dinner are fantastic so far and we couldn't feel luckier that we found Willow. She really captured the essence of both events. I would recommend her to any couple in the New Orleans area.

Sent on 12/25/2016
  • Grace

Grace · Married on 10/15/2016

After only a week, I received several of the photos that Willow took for our wedding. I was blown away with how amazing the pictures came out. Not only does she take good posed pictures, but she excels at the candid photos. She was able to capture all of the emotions from the day. Since I didn't have a videographer, I wanted a photographer that would capture all of the important moments and tell a story of our big day. Willow's photos definitely did all of that and more!

Sent on 10/29/2016

Angela · Married on 10/08/2016

OK, Willow is amazing and her photographs are unbelievably, painfully beautiful, but that's not the most important thing you need to know. The most important thing to know is that Willow and her assistant are not human. They're some kind of magicians or fairies, I'm not sure, I'm not of the supernatural world. How do I know this? A couple of things. First of all, our reception was in the courtyard of a house at night. There was a light on the porch and some string lights wound around the fence, that's it. Somehow, Willow was able to turn darkness into light, and take photographs that are perfectly clear and wonderful. I mean, think of that: she turned dark into light. Magic. Second, I don't really remember seeing her that much during the reception, so I figured there will be plenty of pictures of reception guests but not many of me (which I'm fine with). Several times I thought, oh, I probably should have had someone take a picture of what just happened, but I forgot, oh well. But then I got the pictures back, and I'm in almost every single one. Where was she?? Is she invisible? Was she suspended from a tree? How was she everywhere all at once? I don't know how, but she was, somehow, while making dark into light, also simultaneously everywhere. So, if you need someone superhuman to be your photographer, Willow is what you need. If you need someone nice and supportive, she will also help you out there too. I didn't know what I was doing. I'd never been married before. But Willow walked me through every step, told me I was getting married correctly, and told me whenever I didn't know what to do to just kiss my husband. So, to sum up: need a photographer? Willow. Need a magician? Willow. Need someone like your mom but less crazy? Willow. Stop looking, book her now.

Sent on 10/25/2016

Karly · Married on 10/01/2016

Willow went above and beyond. My memories of my wedding wouldn't be the same without her! Her work is so beautiful! My very dear friend booked Willow for her wedding after seeing my photos!

Chris · Married on 10/01/2016

Quite simply, Willow was amazing. Not only did she travel to Natchez,MS, and not only did the photos come out beautifully, but she made my wife and I feel like she really just "got" us. Willow is fun, energetic, and willing to do anything to get the perfect shot. I especially appreciated how she was always "right there" to capture the most candid moments. Her photos themselves are truly a reflection of our wedding, which for me is the best part. Sure, lots of people can take "good" photos, but Willow's photos have such life that looking at them makes me feel like I'm right back in that moment, right back when I got to marry the girl of my dreams. Thank you, Willow. Just thank you so much!

Debra · Married on 09/18/2016

It was such a wonderful experience working with Willow! Honestly, I couldn't be happier with how organized, polite, energetic, hard-working, and talented she is! I live in California and had only been to New Orleans once before my destination wedding there. Blindly selecting vendors was getting stressful, but fortunately another local photographer recommended her to me. In order to keep this review concise, I'll list some of the top pros from having Willow do my wedding photography: (1) She was organized and upfront about everything; the schedule, the costs, feasibility, (even advice, if you want!), (2) She does her homework. She had never worked at my venue before so she went there on her own time (free!) before the wedding to confirm her camera settings w/ the lighting. She also gave me a comprehensive questionnaire to fill in as much/little as I wanted with information about must-have photos, the immediate family members, the most important wedding moments we were looking forward to, etc..., (3) She works her ass off! From the moment we shook hands, she never let me out of her site and never stopped snapping photos. She carries a ton of equipment and it doesn't slow her down one bit! (4) She delivered! Most importantly, the pictures were edited beautifully and exactly what I had hoped for! Lots of candid shots!

Sent on 11/22/2016

Lindsey · Married on 09/10/2016

If you're looking for a flexible, creative & professional photographer, then Willow's World Photography is what you're looking for. We planned our wedding from afar & Willow was prompt and knowledgable in answering any of our questions. On the day of, we had a few minutes of rain that changed our plans & Willow was able to adapt with no problem. She stuck with us throughout the entire hot & humid evening, from the dancing to the second line. We're so happy with the photos she's delivered! They're fun, creative & heartfelt. We highly recommend Willow to any couple looking for a photographer in New Orleans!

Sent on 09/17/2016

Jessica · Married on 07/02/2016

We loved working with Willow! She was professional and warm. She even made my husband who was less than thrilled to be doing a second wedding photo shoot relaxed and happy. That being said the photographs came back better than I could ever wish for! My mother-in-law lives in New Orleans and at the last minute had to miss our wedding in the Virgin Islands where we live. So I decided we would dress back up and get our photographs taken with her in New Orleans when we went up before Jazz Fest. I talked to other photographers, but I just knew after looking at her amazing portfolio and speaking to her on the phone Willow was the one who could capture this special day and New Orleans in a creative unique way---and she delivered. I use to be a wedding photographer so I know I am super picky and I loved her work! HIRE HER! Stop your search.

Sent on 07/13/2017

Jennifer · Married on 06/18/2016

Willow photographed our wedding at the Columns Hotel and our after party at a Bourbon Street balcony in June 2016. She did a great job capturing both portrait style photos before the wedding, using the fabulous NOLA backdrop for truly unique photos, and great candid shots from the reception and after party, showcasing a photojournalism style that captured all the emotions everyone was feeling. She was kind, responsive, and professional regarding all the questions and strange requests (i.e. can we photo shop our cat into the photos?). She is worth more than she charges to say the least. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 07/06/2016
  • Lily

Lily · Married on 05/25/2016

I have had the pleasure of working with Willow on multiple events, and she is always professional, conscientious, flexible, and fun! Her work is magnificent and she has a gift of capturing the essence of every event. Highly recommend!

Michelle · Married on 05/14/2016

I 100% recommend Willow as a photographer. She captures beautiful and touching moments and is a joy to be around. She was like part of the family. And by the way my family adored her as did we! I never write reviews. I'm too busy and honestly, a little selfish with my time. I felt compelled to write a review for Willow because when someone delivers such outstanding service, they deserve acknowledgement. I also know how hard it is to find a good photographer for that special day and I really couldn't be happier.

Sent on 06/30/2016

Britain · Married on 05/08/2016

When we were looking for photographers we found a LOT of folks whose wedding photos look liked PROM PHOTOS. NO THANKS! Willow's pics have so much life and energy! Every shot's Instagram-worthy ;)

Sent on 06/02/2017

Willow was great to work with, very easy going, and a skilled photographer. She captured lots of little moments we will remember forever and the feeling of wedding can be seen/felt in the photos. I am so thankful that we had Willow take our wedding photos, I will cherish them forever. Can't say enough nice things about Willow, would highly suggest her to anyone in need of a photographer! We love Willow and our photos!

Sent on 06/13/2016

Jason · Married on 04/04/2016

Do you want a photographer who will work tirelessly, has a great spirit and will take excellent photos? Then Willow's World Photo is a great choice. Highest recommendation!

Sent on 06/24/2016

Hailey · Married on 03/12/2016

I met Willow through mutual friends in New Orleans and after seeing her beautiful work, both wedding and freelance photography, I knew she had to the the photographer at my wedding. My husband and I flew her up to Kansas City for our special day and we could not be happier that we did! She give us her undivided attention and made sure to get all of the photos we requested, plus many more that we hadn't thought of. She was a joy to work with and the photos we have from that day are the most beautiful I have ever seen! Willow is a true professional who is prepared, accommodating, and incredibly talented and creative. She worked so hard for us and I'm so happy to have amazingly gorgeous photos to remember our wedding day forever!

Sent on 10/27/2016
  • W

Whitney · Married on 12/12/2015

Willow is absolutely fantastic. She photographed my surprise proposal and wedding in New Orleans. During both (nearly one year apart), she was energetic, funny, sweet, and professional--not easy things to balance. She was particularly helpful as I planned this wedding from afar, providing me with advice garnered during her time planning her own wedding. The photographs from the engagement are fantastic, but the wedding photos really blew everything away. We have four large photos hanging in our living room, and they make me smile everyday. Plus, she does not overcharge like most wedding photographers, but instead presents a very fair and competitive pricing schema. Hire Willow; you will be so happy you did!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Steven · Married on 11/10/2015

As the Groom and Host Willow was never in the way almost invisible. Willow was taking pictures even when I had no idea she was. Willow has a great personality all my guest loved her and raved about her.

Sent on 11/19/2015