Willow's World Photo Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Terrell A. Married on 05/29/2022

Perfect Photographer for the Perfect Shot

Willow was an amazing photographer! Her personality and humor brought light and levity to the day. She was everywhere, but never ever intrusive.

It was easy to stay in contact with Willow once we booked and for planning the planned photos.

While many photographers take beautiful pictures, many of those feel cold and sterile. Not Willow. Her pictures are bright and full of life! Looking at them made us feel like was right back at my wedding day. Her staged photos were excellently lit and the candid photos were perfectly captured.

You will not be disappointed when you use Willow's World Photo. She will be the perfect choice.
    Emily H. Married on 10/02/2021

Simply Amazing

Willow was a fantastic person to work with. She is very responsive and takes the time to answer every question you have. She is also a wealth of information and always down to try something new! Willow is an amazing photographer and person. My entire family could not stop talking about how much they liked her and were amazed at some of the moments she manage to capture.
    Overall I highly recommend hiring Willow and I will be hiring her again in the future!
    Jana F. Married on 03/20/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Your wedding photos will be in great hands!

If you work with Willow, rest assured your wedding photos are in incredible hands. Willow is highly skilled and a total joy to work with. She is professional, understanding, flexible, and super talented. My favorite thing about our wedding photos is that they remind me of how joyful and filled with love our wedding celebration was - Willow did an incredible job of capturing the spirit of our whole event and we couldn't be happier. I love how paired posed, portrait-style photos with amazing candid shots of my family and loved ones -- I will treasure them forever! We wholeheartedly recommend Willow's World Photo!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Lakia
    Lakia W. Married on 07/20/2020

Engagement Photos

Decided to do our engagement session on location while vacationing in N.O. Booked and paid a deposit with another photographer, who shall remain nameless when he cancelled on us the day before the appointment. Leaving me scrambling against the clock I called Willow. She responded right away and was able to fit us in the next day. Our photos are beautiful and we appreciate Willow for being flexible and professional.
    Marybeth J. Married on 02/16/2020

Amazing wedding photographer

We were married in Feb 2020, We don't live in new Orleans so we just went based on recommendations. We loved the photos on the website and we wanted something different, not the typical poses you see all the time so decided to go with willows world. We were so pleased from our first to last moment working with Willow. She had a knack for catching every exciting moment and the photos were beyond what we imagined. Willow was able to camouflage herself into the party never interrupting or obtrusive, just there, journaling our best day ever. The turnaround time on the photos was fast. She is professional and easy to work with.
    Kelsey Married on 06/29/2019

Highly recommend

Willow went above and beyond what is expected from a wedding photographer. She made my fiancé and I feel at ease with the picture taking process. She was professional yet personal. Willow perfectly blended into the crowd and caught many special moments without being overbearing or intrusive. I strongly recommend hiring Willow. She was truly delightful to have as part of our wedding day.
  • Heather
    Heather C. Married on 06/22/2019

Photographer

Willow is simply amazing, she was very responsive and answered any questions I had leading up to the day. I chose her because her pictures are awesome and I love how she captures the real moments. I was very stressed the day of with time etc and she was so calm and helpful. She’s very creative too, the place where I had my dress before getting ready didn’t really have any scenic background and she came up with the idea to hang it on the chandelier in the stairwell, and it’s so pretty. I wouldn’t have thought of it. I had many people from the wedding tell me how cool my photographer was and she was. I definitely made the right choice. So far all the pictures I’ve gotten back are amazing, I’m in love with them! Another plus is her prices, you can’t beat it. So stop looking right now and book with her, you won’t regret it!
  • Meghan
    Meghan T. Married on 03/09/2019

Wonderful Willow!!!

We absolutely loved working with Willow! She has a great attitude, a spunky personality, and was in great communication with us leading up to our wedding. She has a great eye for candid shots which was very important to us. All of our wedding party and family had great things to say as well and how easy she was to work with during our pre-ceremony photos. We had a second line parade after our ceremony and she was weaving in and out of everyone and everything capturing the best moments. It was a pleasure to look at the photos and see all of the guests at our wedding in all stages of the day, ceremony, second line, reception. There honestly was a picture for pretty much everyone in attendance! She had a great eye where each picture told a story. She stayed till the very end and you can see she is really passionate about her work and cares about her clients. The pictures came out PHENOMENAL! We are so happy we decided to work with Willow and have so many great pictures to look back fondly on our special day!!
    Michelle Married on 02/16/2019

Made me feel at ease!!

From the first time I met with Willow she made me feel at ease and I felt that she had my best interest at heart. She was very professional and made my guests feel welcome. I hired a second photographer through her and was very pleased with him as well. I would definitely recommend Willow to anyone for any event!!
    Vernecia Married on 02/16/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We had the best experience with Willow since our first contact. She always responded within a timely manner and provided great advice. Although we no longer live in New Orleans, we traveled back to take our engagement photos. Willow made sure we chose the proper place and time to get the best lighting and photos. When we met her, she was so full of life and very welcoming and we had a lot fun shooting with her. I recommend anyone looking to take photos in New Orleans to contact her; it will definitely be worth your time and money.
    Nicholas Married on 02/02/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Willow was amazing! Not only was she super cool and fun, but her eye for detail made our engagement extra special.

To start, she helped me plan the entire engagement four months before it took place. Even though she lives 500 miles away from us, it felt like we were best friends by the time the big day rolled around. She made the process seem easy by discussing multiple locations and angles, taking lots of sample pictures (with her husband as a lovely prop), and coming up with a contingency plan on the fly. Luckily, the rain missed us by a few hours and we were able to take the photos as planned.

What wasn’t planned, however, was Willow’s amazing dedication to her clients. Unbeknownst to us, she was “posing” as a photographer for another couple in order to blend in with the crowd. My fiancée was so surprised when I told her Willow was our photographer! The best surprise was seeing how great our pictures looked. To this day we are still speechless at the beauty and attention to detail.

We are so incredibly happy that we chose Willow and we know you will be too!
    Thadeus M. Married on 01/18/2019

Professional

Willow,
    Thank you for capturing some beautiful pictures for a beautiful moment in our lives! The shots look great and we are glad that we selected you for the job.
    Rebecca Married on 01/05/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Willow doesn't take pictures but rather captures emotion. It's as if her camera draws out her clients' true feelings, and it shows her talent and expertise in photography. I chose Willow based on her style and how she has the ability to illuminate love, joy, and happiness through a photo. We are exceedingly happy with our engagement pictures, and that's just the sneak peak ones. I am ecstatic for the remaining ones and what she'll capture at our wedding! Willow is carefree and relaxed while working, and she's great on giving pose suggestions. We had an absolutely wonderful and fun time in NOLA taking photos with Willow! :)
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin Married on 12/08/2018

Willow's a Wedding Must!

I don't think there is enough I can say about how Willow swooped in and saved the day! She was a late hire due to an issue with the first person we wanted, and not only was she incredibly kind and understanding, she made sure my husband and I had a great time! She really brought out our personality in our shots, and made us feel so comfortable! She even paid attention when I told her about what to expect from family issues, and made sure that I only got photos I would want.
    Christina Married on 10/07/2018

The Best Wedding Photographer in NOLA

Willow was personable, imaginative, supportive, and kind. She worked with us to create the perfect shots for our wedding day. We also love how candid her photos feel! She's the absolute best. Highly recommend!
    Aileen M. Married on 10/05/2018

Amazing candid photos!

Willow was amazing! She did a great job capturing the many beautiful and fun moments on our wedding day. She was able to get many family portraits and portraits of our different friend groups, as well as, take a ton of really great candid shots. We love looking back at our photos and seeing everyone tearing it up on the dance floor. Our guests told us how much they enjoyed watching her work. She was always there capturing moments but never imposing. She was a joy to work with and she is excellent!
    Crystal C. Married on 09/29/2018

Best Wedding Photographer

We had a destination wedding and she was so easy to communicate with over the phone and through email. She is so helpful and attentive and makes sure that she knows exactly what you want. We used her for getting ready photos, a first look, ceremony,reception, and second line. Although I did not even notice her throughout the day multiple guests commented on how she was everywhere. And from our pictures, she was! We are in love with the photos. We chose Willow specifically because she really captures the moment, it truly feels like you are there. She made sure to get all of the pictures we requested and checked in before she left so that she did not miss anything. I cannot say enough good things about Willow. Book her now!
    Kristin Married on 06/23/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Willow was an excellent photographer and very professional. The photos turned out amazing. She was taking photos of us the whole time and even reminded us of certain photos I had requested. I would highly recommend her to any bride to be!
    Emily Married on 06/02/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Working with Willow was a wonderful experience! She truly captured all the happiness on our wedding day. She is extremely easy to work with and made sure she captured all the special moments of our wedding. She did such an amazing job and I will cherish these photos forever! I highly recommend her to any bride!
  • I
    Isis Married on 06/01/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Where do I start? Willow is an amazing artist, and you only need to take a glimpse at her work to realize that. Now that I look back at my bridal pictures and the highlights of my wedding that I’ve gotten so far, I am so happy that we chose her as our wedding photographer. Willow was always a text or an email away to answer every single one of my questions. From our first meeting to today she has been a pleasure to work with. Every person that has seen my bridal and wedding pictures says how amazing my photographer was. My family is shocked about how Willow was able to capture moments during the reception, and they didn’t even noticed her being there. I don’t have anything but great things to say about Willow and her work, and if I had to do it all over again, I’ll most definitely and without a doubt hire again.
    Daphne Married on 04/06/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Willow is such a lovely photographer to work with! She was very flexible with my fiancé and I's crazy schedules. During the shoot, she helped our vision come to life. She is a very fun spirit, and I can't recommend her enough!
    Alex Married on 02/17/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Willow is an excellent photographer and is easy to work with. She excels at taking candid photos that capture the spirit of the moment. During the ceremony at The Tree of Life, Willow capture it in beautiful light and the shots look magical. For our wedding reception, Willow did a great job capturing pictures of most of our guests both on the dancefloor and in other parts of the reception. This was great to be able to provide pictures to our guests and also for us to relive the reception (which flew by)...all of these picture were action shots and really caught the moment very well. Finally, Willow did an absolutely incredible job capturing the Second Line, she ran back and forth throughout the march to capture pictures of us and are guests. We ended up with several truly epic shots! Willow goes above and beyond to make sure you have pictures of everything you’d want to remember and the pictures really told a story.
    Sarah Married on 11/04/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    To start with, all communication leading up to our wedding day was extremely quick and efficient. Being up to date with technology, Willow had everything online which made it easy to reference and made our lives much easier through the planning process. Willow went out of her way to ask specific questions about the wants of our wedding photographs. It was very obvious that she reviewed and studied all answers to her questions in order to make herself as familiar as she possibly could with every request we had. She made every effort to get to know us and it showed brilliantly in the way our wedding photos reflected our personalities.

Willow was energetic, running from the front to back of our second line, all over the dance floor and wedding venue, and captured countless memories from our entire day. Our wedding was full of energy and love, and Willow captured this in a way that made everyone wish they could have been there. I’ve received countless compliments on our photographs from guests and friends, one even saying our pictures were so perfect, it looked like we staged a wedding shoot!

Willow’s ability to capture so many special, fun, and beautiful candid shots is truly unique, I’ve never seen anything like it.

Without question, Willow stands above all in providing true talent and the best experience we could have ever imagined. We can’t thank her enough for allowing us to relive our day over and over through her pictures.
    Heather Married on 10/21/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We did extensive research when selecting our wedding photographer, because when all is said and done only the photos from that day will outlast even the most treasured of memories made. I’ve heard so many other couples lament their choice in photographer because they just got a “friend of a friend” or the first/cheapest one they came across. Well, you get what you pay for when it comes to professional photography, and with Willow we feel we could not have made a better investment! Her packages are a fantastic value on top of her skills and general support throughout the whole process. We’re just looking for more excuses to hire her again.

Her unique ability to capture the essence of our special day was second to none. Her candid photos are some of our favorites, with the personalities of our friends and family practically oozing from the surface. My husband planned an amazing and hilarious surprise for me at our reception on which she coordinated with him leading up to the event and captured beautifully. She was always available to answer any questions we had, and really took the time to get to know us beforehand so she could better capture our own personalities in every photo. Speaking of, Willow has an amazingly vibrant and open personality herself. After meeting her for our engagement photo shoot we knew we had made the perfect choice.

It’s true that your wedding goes by in a flash. Don’t entrust the record of that moment to anyone but the best and Willow is most certainly the best!
    Chelsea Married on 10/13/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My husband and I absolutely loved Willow’s work. She has an unrivaled talent for capturing candid shots; she gets the unforgettable, unique, and touching moments. On top of that, she was always immediately responsive to all of my emails. And on our big day, she was so attentive and kind! We highly recommend her if you want the BEST photographs of your wedding!
illustration stars