Willow's World Photo Reviews

Willow's World Photo 5
Willow's World Photo 6
Willow's World Photo 7

Vernecia · Getting married on 02/16/2019

We had the best experience with Willow since our first contact. She always responded within a timely manner and provided great advice. Although we no longer live in New Orleans, we traveled back to take our engagement photos. Willow made sure we chose the proper place and time to get the best lighting and photos. When we met her, she was so full of life and very welcoming and we had a lot fun shooting with her. I recommend anyone looking to take photos in New Orleans to contact her; it will definitely be worth your time and money.

Nicholas · Getting married on 02/02/2019

Willow was amazing! Not only was she super cool and fun, but her eye for detail made our engagement extra special.

To start, she helped me plan the entire engagement four months before it took place. Even though she lives 500 miles away from us, it felt like we were best friends by the time the big day rolled around. She made the process seem easy by discussing multiple locations and angles, taking lots of sample pictures (with her husband as a lovely prop), and coming up with a contingency plan on the fly. Luckily, the rain missed us by a few hours and we were able to take the photos as planned.

What wasn’t planned, however, was Willow’s amazing dedication to her clients. Unbeknownst to us, she was “posing” as a photographer for another couple in order to blend in with the crowd. My fiancée was so surprised when I told her Willow was our photographer! The best surprise was seeing how great our pictures looked. To this day we are still speechless at the beauty and attention to detail.

We are so incredibly happy that we chose Willow and we know you will be too!

Willow's World Photo 8
    Willow's World Photo 9
    Willow's World Photo 10
    Willow's World Photo 11
    Willow's World Photo 12

Rebecca · Getting married on 01/05/2019

Willow doesn't take pictures but rather captures emotion. It's as if her camera draws out her clients' true feelings, and it shows her talent and expertise in photography. I chose Willow based on her style and how she has the ability to illuminate love, joy, and happiness through a photo. We are exceedingly happy with our engagement pictures, and that's just the sneak peak ones. I am ecstatic for the remaining ones and what she'll capture at our wedding! Willow is carefree and relaxed while working, and she's great on giving pose suggestions. We had an absolutely wonderful and fun time in NOLA taking photos with Willow! :)

Aileen Minihan · Married on 10/05/2018

Amazing candid photos!

Willow was amazing! She did a great job capturing the many beautiful and fun moments on our wedding day. She was able to get many family portraits and portraits of our different friend groups, as well as, take a ton of really great candid shots. We love looking back at our photos and seeing everyone tearing it up on the dance floor. Our guests told us how much they enjoyed watching her work. She was always there capturing moments but never imposing. She was a joy to work with and she is excellent!

Crystal Cortes · Married on 09/29/2018

Best Wedding Photographer

We had a destination wedding and she was so easy to communicate with over the phone and through email. She is so helpful and attentive and makes sure that she knows exactly what you want. We used her for getting ready photos, a first look, ceremony,reception, and second line. Although I did not even notice her throughout the day multiple guests commented on how she was everywhere. And from our pictures, she was! We are in love with the photos. We chose Willow specifically because she really captures the moment, it truly feels like you are there. She made sure to get all of the pictures we requested and checked in before she left so that she did not miss anything. I cannot say enough good things about Willow. Book her now!

Kristin · Married on 06/23/2018

Willow was an excellent photographer and very professional. The photos turned out amazing. She was taking photos of us the whole time and even reminded us of certain photos I had requested. I would highly recommend her to any bride to be!

Willow's World Photo 13

Emily · Married on 06/02/2018

Working with Willow was a wonderful experience! She truly captured all the happiness on our wedding day. She is extremely easy to work with and made sure she captured all the special moments of our wedding. She did such an amazing job and I will cherish these photos forever! I highly recommend her to any bride!

• I

Isis · Married on 06/01/2018

Where do I start? Willow is an amazing artist, and you only need to take a glimpse at her work to realize that. Now that I look back at my bridal pictures and the highlights of my wedding that I’ve gotten so far, I am so happy that we chose her as our wedding photographer. Willow was always a text or an email away to answer every single one of my questions. From our first meeting to today she has been a pleasure to work with. Every person that has seen my bridal and wedding pictures says how amazing my photographer was. My family is shocked about how Willow was able to capture moments during the reception, and they didn’t even noticed her being there. I don’t have anything but great things to say about Willow and her work, and if I had to do it all over again, I’ll most definitely and without a doubt hire again.

Daphne · Married on 04/06/2018

Willow is such a lovely photographer to work with! She was very flexible with my fiancé and I's crazy schedules. During the shoot, she helped our vision come to life. She is a very fun spirit, and I can't recommend her enough!

Alex · Married on 02/17/2018

Willow is an excellent photographer and is easy to work with. She excels at taking candid photos that capture the spirit of the moment. During the ceremony at The Tree of Life, Willow capture it in beautiful light and the shots look magical. For our wedding reception, Willow did a great job capturing pictures of most of our guests both on the dancefloor and in other parts of the reception. This was great to be able to provide pictures to our guests and also for us to relive the reception (which flew by)...all of these picture were action shots and really caught the moment very well. Finally, Willow did an absolutely incredible job capturing the Second Line, she ran back and forth throughout the march to capture pictures of us and are guests. We ended up with several truly epic shots! Willow goes above and beyond to make sure you have pictures of everything you’d want to remember and the pictures really told a story.

Willow's World Photo 14
    Willow's World Photo 15

Sarah · Married on 11/04/2017

To start with, all communication leading up to our wedding day was extremely quick and efficient. Being up to date with technology, Willow had everything online which made it easy to reference and made our lives much easier through the planning process. Willow went out of her way to ask specific questions about the wants of our wedding photographs. It was very obvious that she reviewed and studied all answers to her questions in order to make herself as familiar as she possibly could with every request we had. She made every effort to get to know us and it showed brilliantly in the way our wedding photos reflected our personalities.

Willow was energetic, running from the front to back of our second line, all over the dance floor and wedding venue, and captured countless memories from our entire day. Our wedding was full of energy and love, and Willow captured this in a way that made everyone wish they could have been there. I’ve received countless compliments on our photographs from guests and friends, one even saying our pictures were so perfect, it looked like we staged a wedding shoot!

Willow’s ability to capture so many special, fun, and beautiful candid shots is truly unique, I’ve never seen anything like it.

Without question, Willow stands above all in providing true talent and the best experience we could have ever imagined. We can’t thank her enough for allowing us to relive our day over and over through her pictures.

Heather · Married on 10/21/2017

We did extensive research when selecting our wedding photographer, because when all is said and done only the photos from that day will outlast even the most treasured of memories made. I’ve heard so many other couples lament their choice in photographer because they just got a “friend of a friend” or the first/cheapest one they came across. Well, you get what you pay for when it comes to professional photography, and with Willow we feel we could not have made a better investment! Her packages are a fantastic value on top of her skills and general support throughout the whole process. We’re just looking for more excuses to hire her again.

Her unique ability to capture the essence of our special day was second to none. Her candid photos are some of our favorites, with the personalities of our friends and family practically oozing from the surface. My husband planned an amazing and hilarious surprise for me at our reception on which she coordinated with him leading up to the event and captured beautifully. She was always available to answer any questions we had, and really took the time to get to know us beforehand so she could better capture our own personalities in every photo. Speaking of, Willow has an amazingly vibrant and open personality herself. After meeting her for our engagement photo shoot we knew we had made the perfect choice.

It’s true that your wedding goes by in a flash. Don’t entrust the record of that moment to anyone but the best and Willow is most certainly the best!

Chelsea · Married on 10/13/2017

My husband and I absolutely loved Willow’s work. She has an unrivaled talent for capturing candid shots; she gets the unforgettable, unique, and touching moments. On top of that, she was always immediately responsive to all of my emails. And on our big day, she was so attentive and kind! We highly recommend her if you want the BEST photographs of your wedding!

Lacie · Married on 10/08/2017

Willow is absolutely amazing! I'm extremely impressed with the way our engagement pictures came out! All together an awesome experience! I highly recommend Willows world.. you won't be disappointed!!

Charles · Married on 09/09/2017

We decided to contact Willow after viewing her gallery online. Her wedding photos stood out because they actually looked fun. In a sea of mushy awkward poses and soft filters we made the decision to give Willow a call and set up a meeting. We hit it off right away and signed up with Willow's World. Everything during our big day went perfect. Willow gave gentle direction to get the shots we wanted, and the rest of the time just let the moments happen. All of the pictures came out great, and we wouldn't have changed a thing.

vanessa · Married on 09/02/2017

I asked Willow to take photos for my proposal. She was totally willing to participate in my elaborate ruse that resulted in my surprise proposal to my wife, including working with me and my friends on how to ensure an unforgettable engagement. It turned out amazing.

Willow's World Photo 16
    Willow's World Photo 17
    Willow's World Photo 18
    Willow's World Photo 19

Cody · Married on 09/02/2017

We crossed paths with Willow at Lazarus Ball when we found she had captured a wonderful photo of us dancing together. We ended up using the photo for our engagement announcements and choosing Willow to capture our wedding day together in the French Quarter almost a year later. We offer the highest recommendation of Willow. Her work speaks for itself and she is an awesome person to boot; very important when the photographer will be spending a nice chunk of your most special day with you! Thanks again!!!

Willow's World Photo 20
    Willow's World Photo 27
    Willow's World Photo 28
    Willow's World Photo 29

Craig and Lisa · Married on 06/11/2017

Dear World, kudos to Willow Haley, #willowsworldphoto!!!!!! If you're in the market for a photographer who will do whatever it takes to capture a special moment and portray loads of emotion(s) in a single stillshot, contact Willow. She was non-stop action from the moment she arrived---running (sometimes literally)---away from us, to us, away from the rain, through the crowd, on the floor to capture the children, all around the dance floor and Castle and grounds....and then defied the mist and sauna-level humidity to capture a few more special moments for us after all seemed to be said-and-done and the day reached its close. The Groom and I were everywhere all at once, especially on the dance floor, and Willow kept the pace! (Strangely, though, we hardly knew she was there--professional, cat-like sneaking skills! Lol!) Willow read our story through her lens and captured "us" and the adoration we have for one another. Highly recommend!!!!!

Eve · Married on 06/03/2017

We loved Willow. She definitely captured the best parts of our wedding. So easy to work with and very quick to respond.

Elaine · Married on 05/28/2017

Willow was everything my husband I wanted in a photographer and more. She was patient, kind, and professional. Leading up to our wedding she was extremely communicative and supportive, and she answered questions via email quickly. There are many things in the days before a wedding that can stress out a bride and groom, but Willow was never a question mark for us. We were confident she would give us the best experience possible, and she did not disappoint.

She is a gifted photographer, especially when it comes to action shots. If you plan on having a very kinetic wedding reception, she is the photographer for you. The second half of our reception was a karaoke party, and we knew we wanted someone who could capture all of the fun and silly moments of our friends dancing and singing. I couldn't be more pleased with the wacky shots she was able to obtain.

Thanks, Willow, for being one of the easiest parts of my wedding planning process. You're the best!

Laura · Married on 05/06/2017

I contacted Willow in hopes of setting up a surprise proposal shoot. My soon-to-be fiancé and I would be traveling to New Orleans on vacation, so all of the planning was done long distance. Willow was incredibly helpful in the process--suggesting and scouting numerous locations, working out details of my ideas, and keeping my nerves to a low rumble during the process. It was such a wonderful experience to work with someone who genuinely shared in the excitement of capturing our special moment. We covertly communicated the entire time. When the big day arrived, Mother Nature decided to throw a curveball--torrential rains flooded the "blended-knee" spot in calf deep water but Willow was a trooper. She suited up and headed into the wind and rain and even pretended to be a lost tourist when we all had to take a detour inside. In the end, we looked like we went swimming in our clothes but she caught the love, surprise, joy of the moment. I cannot stress enough how amazing Willow was to work with. She went above and beyond any photographer I have ever met.

Mary Elise · Married on 04/22/2017

Willow was our photographer for our April 2017. We are absolutely speechless after seeing the pictures -- they are gorgeous and completely capture the love, fun, and energy of our wedding day. She also worked hard to make sure we got every shot on our shot list. Willow was so easy to work with and very communicative leading up to our big day. She asked all the right questions to ensure she captured the photos we wanted & the style we were looking for. Her prices are extremely reasonable, and she is with you the entire day. I couldn't imagine anyone else being our photographer.

Ali · Married on 03/10/2017

Stop thinking about it and just book Willow's World Photo already for your wedding!! Communicating with Willow felt like communicating with an old friend from the very beginning. She is warm and laid back, but also completely professional. She even helped with other aspects of our wedding including helping me chose a hair and makeup vendor (Kiss and Makeup) and even letting me send a few decorations ahead to her since we were planning a destination wedding. We got to see our 'sneak peak' of dozens of professionally edited photos less than a week after our wedding. If I lived closer, I'd book her for every special event.

Meredith · Married on 01/21/2017

Willow is so great! She met with us before the wedding and helped us decide what we wanted out of our photos. Then she worked her butt off to make every shot happen. She makes magic happen. We're a clumsy couple. We don't take direction well. But we ended up with priceless photos that make it look like we did everything just right. We just love Willow and will hire her again and again!

Willow's World Photo 30
    Willow's World Photo 31

Andrea · Married on 01/21/2017

Absolutely the best photographer I've ever worked with. Our guest are still raving about the shots she was able to capture. All the formal things but so, so many candid photos of us and our guests. Best night of my life and I can relive it any time through Willow's photos. I couldn't recommend her more.