Willowbend Reviews

14 | Mashpee, MA

14 Reviews for Willowbend

Katelyn · Married on 10/20/2018

Perfect Fall Wedding

Terry and her Willowbend team are absolutely amazing. Our October wedding could not have been anymore perfect. Every moment of our day went smoothly and we did not have to worry about a thing! My family and friends are still talking about the venue ( patio cocktail hour & reception rooms), the food and staff. Everyone at Willowbend was professional and made our wedding day unforgettable. I highly recommend if your looking for a beautiful, delicious and Cape Cod venue this place is for you!!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Sarah · Married on 06/16/2018

We had an absolutely amazing experience having our wedding at Willowbend!! Terry was such a pleasure to work with. She was so calm and knowledge throughout the whole planning process, and she and the staff were so flexible with requests. Terry had so many good ideas and recommendations, we really valued her experience and input. The venue and landscape is peaceful, classic, and gorgeous and the food and drinks were delicious and beautifully presented. It was a perfect day and we can’t thank the team at Willowbend enough!!!

Sent on 07/17/2018

David · Married on 10/20/2017

My wife and I were married in October 2017 at Willowbend Country Club in Mashpee, MA.

Leading up to the big day Terry Morris was highly available through email and phone. Terry was instrumental in organizing and outlining the ceremony and reception schedules for the big day. Terry demonstrated her wealth of wedding / event knowledge in recommendations that were spot on, while being completely open to suggestion, requests, and questions. She was also on-site the entire night and was there to wish us well when all other guests had left.

Our family and friends also raved about Willowbend – the food, views, service. We echo all of those sentiments, and highly recommend Willowbend Country Club for your wedding ceremony and reception. Thank you, Terry, for all you did for our wedding!

Sent on 02/27/2018

Libbi · Married on 10/08/2017

Willowbend is as gorgeous as venues come, and the worker bees are amazing. Terry was a great coordinator who took care of everything and made sure everything went smoothly. She took care of any problems with guests that occured without me even knowing to ensure my groom and I enjoyed the night. It was a perfect night!

Sent on 10/12/2017

Sari · Married on 09/23/2017

Our September wedding at Willowbend could not have been better. Everything was absolutely perfect. Our guests are still talking about how incredible the food was – from the passed apps to the salad to the main courses, it was truly delicious and so well-prepared. The venue is beyond beautiful and makes for gorgeous pictures. It rained all morning on our wedding day, but the staff at Willowbend handled it with ease and we ended up having our ceremony outside. It was foggy and had a mystical feel, and still so pretty. One awesome perk about Willowbend is the Villas. We had our groomsmen stay in one and my bridesmaids stay in the other, and it made the weekend so fun. They are gorgeous and it feels like you’re renting a mini-mansion right on the property! We had our after-party at the guy’s Villa which are friends are still saying was the most fun after-party ever. Jessica, the Villa Manager, was so accommodating and easy to work with throughout the booking process. Terry, the Event Coordinator at Willowbend, was also great. She worked with our families and us to make our wedding day perfect. She was super helpful during the day-of as well. We highly recommend Willowbend and wish we could do it all again!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Caitlin · Married on 06/25/2016

Willowbend Country Club was the perfect setting for my June Cape wedding! The covered outdoor patio overlooking the water fountain, red barn and golf course was such an amazing backdrop that all of our guests continue to rave about. The ballroom was perfect, well lit, spacious, and a perfectly located dance floor! The cocktail hour food as well as dinner were phenomenal! Terri, the coordinator was exceptional. She knows exactly what she is doing, remains calm, and makes sure every little detail is perfect for your big day! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 08/11/2016

Catherine · Married on 06/24/2016

Willowbend is a stunning venue if you are looking for an elegant Cape Cod Wedding. The grounds are gorgeous and the interior is beautiful. We choose Willowbend for our June wedding because it is such a beautiful location and the staff is fantastic. We worked with Terry who helped us plan the perfect reception. We used the large outdoor patio for cocktail hour and had a beautiful candlelit reception in the main dining room. The food was also fantastic - the chef has such a wide range of seasonal options and also will make custom dishes to match the couple's taste. I highly recommend Willowbend for anyone looking to get married on the Cape. It's simply beautiful and the execution was flawless!

Sent on 10/03/2016

We hosted our October, 2015 wedding at the Willowbend and everything was picture perfect! Terry Morris was our event manager and completely eased my nerves the few months leading up to the big day. If she ever took some time to get back to me, I strongly believe and now see that it is because she gives every bride her FULL attention during hat key time leading right up to their day which was great. Terry helped make the wedding extremely seamless; she even brought up ideas and recommendations to me that I didn’t even think of. Gorgeous venue, rain or shine… we had a very gray sky day and still the backdrop in all of our pictures looks AMAZING!

Sent on 01/15/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 08/13/2011

Willowbend's service is EXCEPTIONAL! The staff was very friendly and helpful, Ann Marcotte and Grace Phillips along with the rest of the service made this day so smooth for me-I knew I didn't have to worry about a thing. The service was flawless, and the food was AMAZING! Guests from the wedding cannot stop raving about how good the food was. On top of this, the venue is beautiful. They made this day unforgettable and more perfect than I could have imagined. Thank you!!

Sent on 02/06/2012

Jennifer · Married on 06/08/2013

I could not have been happier with Willowbend. It was a beautiful venue and the food was outstanding. It was a pleasure to work with all of the staff.

Sent on 06/04/2014

Amy · Married on 05/07/2016

Every single guest commented about how blown away they were and how nice and fabulous our venue was. We loved the ceremony space and the reception space. Terry was very helpful in making sure my dreams were carried out just as I had hoped, and her staff was super attentive during the event (even with small things like not serving me and my new husband when we weren't at our table so our food didn't get cold). They were flexible and Terry was super knowledgeable, making us feel very confident with her managing the day for us. When we were looking at venues, this was in the same budget as many other venues and Willowbend was far and away a much more fabulous place... we changed our target date by three weeks so we could be married here. Not to mention, the Villas at Willowbend are fantastic and we were able to get most of the bridal party to stay right on site with us, so the whole weekend was all of us together, and not having to deal with transportation was so great. The food was delicious, and they work with a bakery as a part of their packages that also made a delicious and beautiful cake.
    Another big plus, that I didn't realize was so great before this whole process, was that we were the only wedding that weekend at the venue (which I know won't always happen here, we were early in the season) but it allowed us to get into the spaces early to set up ourselves which we wanted to do, and because we were staying there, we felt at home the whole time.

Sent on 05/10/2016

We had our wedding here this summer. The venue was beautiful, the food was delicious. It was a little pricey, but the food/atmosphere make up for it. At times it was hard to get in contact with Terry, but the wedding was beautiful and we had an amazing time.

Sent on 09/13/2015

Jessica · Married on 09/10/2011

We had our wedding ceremony and reception last month at Willowbend and had a wonderful time. The grounds are impecable, the food is great and EVERYONE commented about how beautiful the ceremony was with the sun setting in the background. Thankfully, we had a beautiful day, but we loved the many options Willowbend had incase we weren't so lucky with the weather.

Sent on 10/10/2011

3.4
      2.5
      3.0

The venue is beautiful, and the food is great. It ends there. If you want any sort of organization, bring in your own planner. I repeat, bring in your own wedding planner! The current one they have is wishy washy at best, and will not pull through on all her promises. It was definitely a let down, considering how expensive the venue is. The GM was very nice when I brought up my feedback to him, but he did not resolve the problems. Terry is not a nice lady, and is in over her head. She needs an assistant or something. I was told she would handle everything, and unfortunately I believed this so I didn't think to get a private wedding planner/coordinator. If you proceed with this venue, prepare to do ALL the legwork, and if you want your sanity, get yourself a private wedding coordinator!

Sent on 07/29/2013