Willow & Stone Reviews

Willow & Stone View more information

1 User photo

Melissa Married on 05/18/2019

Wonderful!

I worked with Dan from Willow & Stone and he was a gem. He was very professional, helpful, and worked hard to create the beautiful pictures we envisioned for our engagement shoot. We love our pictures and we loved working with him.
    Rachel Married on 10/21/2018

Excellent to work with!

We just got our wedding photos back today and Todd made them look so great! They captured so many beautiful moments! Todd and Dan were great to work with throughout the process. Before the big day they went with my husband and I to the venues for our ceremony and reception to scout out great picture opportunities and we discussed shot lists for formal pictures we knew we wanted. They were professional and worked so well throughout the day. Their photography services are also very reasonably priced.
    Sofie Married on 05/11/2018
    After hiring Willow & Stone for my wedding day, I would recommend them to every bride!!! They were responsive in providing pricing information and multiple package options for every budget. We booked one photographer and were lucky to have Todd with us every step of the way. His friendliness made it easy to have him be a part of our day and he fulfilled all of our needs and requests with professionalism. He was on time and exactly where I needed him to be on the day.
    He captured the true emotion of the day, and special moments with my family that I had missed. Post wedding, Todd was quick to get us our photos to us and did a beautiful job on the edits. It was EXACTLY what we wanted.
    Fair pricing and a great end product, you need them!!
    Andrew Married on 04/10/2016
    Todd has an impeccable eye for photography and deivered an outstanding batch of pictures for our wedding. I had a very specific aesthetic I was after and requested he shoot accordingly, (having seen past work of his that inspired me) and he went above and beyond to fulfill our request. My wife absolutely loved the pictures too!