Willow Creek Farm & Winery Reviews

Willow Creek Farm & Winery 3
Willow Creek Farm & Winery 4
Willow Creek Farm & Winery 5

Danielle · Married on 10/19/2017

I wish I could get married again, just to have an excuse to go back to the Willow Creek Winery! I cannot say enough amazing things about Ariella and her team at Willow Creek, and I am so grateful to have worked with them throughout the entire process. First of all, the natural beauty of the winery is indescribable, and there really isn't much you need to do to decorate (although I did splurge with hanging bistro lights across the interior ceiling beams and underneath the cocktail hour and ceremony tents, in addition to tons of greenery and candles all over the table/bar tops, in the entryway, and in and around the fireplace). Second of all, the professionalism and dedication I experienced with Ariella and her team was incredible. I had a LOT of questions, and each one of them were answered professionally, patiently, and in a timely manner. Chef Brian Parker worked with us through Ariella, and any questions regarding the menu was quickly communicated and answered. The food was AMAZING. Seriously, so fresh and just absolutely delicious. Both of our families are HUGE foodies, and pretty tough critics, and everyone had nothing but amazing things to say about the food- from the cocktail hour through the reception. Cocktail hour food kept coming until the very end, and the portions were very generous. Ariella and her team worked with us on what we could afford, and although we did wind up exceeding our budget (by our choice), it was ALL worth it. I cannot say enough amazing things about the food, the venue, the service, and the general experience. I would be more than happy to speak further about the details, if anyone needs some advice or is considering getting married at Willow Creek Winery! My email is Danielle.DiChiaro@gmail.com. HIGHLY recommend booking with the winery- it was the absolute best and most beautiful wedding I could have asked for!

Sent on 06/27/2018
    Willow Creek Farm & Winery 6
    Willow Creek Farm & Winery 7
    Willow Creek Farm & Winery 8
    Willow Creek Farm & Winery 9
    Willow Creek Farm & Winery 10

Kevin · Married on 05/20/2017

Working with Willow Creek Winery manager Kevin C. and other staff has been wonderful so far! Big day is in 3 weeks!

Sent on 04/30/2017

Adria · Married on 10/29/2016

This venue is amazing! The setting is gorgeous all year round - surrounded by vineyards and trees - perfect for the ceremony and cocktail hour. It is set far back on the farm, making it very private with plenty of space. The ballroom is large (plenty of room to dance and sit comfortably), clean, and beautiful. The staff is also the best! They are so efficient and attentive. The food came out quickly and hot. The winery functions a little differently then the typical venue, which may require some extra planning, patience, and costs, but, I knew with confidence that once the big day came, everything would go smoothly. Kevin Celli, the winery's event planner, is awesome! He is so detail oriented, organized, and works hard to make your day the best day ever. And it was - our wedding day was perfect!

Sent on 01/07/2017

Tina · Married on 09/16/2016

We would highly recommend Willow Creek Winery (WCW) for anyone’s special day. Read on for specifics on our experiences.

Venue: anyone’s who been to WCW for even a minute knows how beautiful it is. It provides beautiful vineyard views that look like they’ve been pulled from a postcard. There is plenty of room on their patio for a ceremony and the outdoor bar (with fire pit!) makes a really cool spot to hold a happy hour before the reception. The interior is classic, rusty beauty. The yellowed lighting sets such a romantic mood and there’s more than enough room for any guest to do what they like best – dance, sit on couches, hang at the tables or bar, or just mosey about. We had guests tell us that it was the “classiest, most fun wedding” they’ve ever been to.

Food/Wine: this was literally the only wedding we’ve ever been to where the food was served piping hot. It was strategically served so the most important tables got theirs first, and it came out in record time. The wine is also obviously a nice touch. High quality, and you get to take home whatever you don’t drink the night-of.

The one thing we would most definitely not recommend in regards to WCW’s food is the pre-wedding tasting. It’s wildly overpriced (in WCW’s defense, we were informed about this beforehand) and the food we received at the tasting wasn’t nearly as good as the food we received the night of the wedding.

Wedding Planner/Execution: now to the best part about getting married at WCW – it’s their wedding planner, Kevin Celli. We knew this guy was legit from the first second of our first meeting. He knows his business (wine and wedding planning) inside and out and inside again.Kevin is incredibly detail oriented and he truly cares about putting on an amazing show for your wedding.

Overall, we loved WCW and it will always hold a special place in our hearts. From the venue, to the food, and to the execution, everything about it is awesome.

Sent on 10/16/2016

Erin · Married on 06/03/2016

Willow Creek is the perfect venue for a New Jersey wedding-- a beautiful farm and winery just minutes from the beaches of Cape May-- it is absolutely perfect! Kevin and his staff were very organized and met every expectation we had. It was very stressful planning a wedding from FL but, Kevin was on top of every detail and made sure we got everything we wanted. From helping us with local vendors to making sure all of our decor was set up, he went above and beyond. Our guests raved about the venue, food, service, and ambiance. We could not have been more pleased!

Sent on 01/04/2017
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 04/29/2016

My husband & I were married on an unseasonably cold, April 29, 2016 amidst at least 200 of our closest family & friends at Willow Creek Winery. I say "at least" because, throughout the wedding planning process, you truly get to know the wedding coordinators, the venue & their incredible staff. After a year of wedding planning, we grew extremely close to Kevin Celli & his amazing Willow Creek/Farm staff. Not only was Kevin's attention to detail spot on, but he was able to predict the timing of every phase of our wedding day. He orchestrated the outside tents (under which we said our vows), he called our tent company the day before our wedding because I neglected to order sides for our tents, & he greeted me with a huge, friendly smile before I walked down the aisle to forever. Kevin reminded us of timing cues for cocktail hour, the dances, cake cutting & speeches. He & his staff seamlessly expedited 3 courses from the kitchen, to our guests. I can't thank Kevin enough for keeping my nerves together, for taking charge when necessary & for literally making our wedding day , the Best Day Ever.

Sent on 01/10/2017

Marra · Married on 04/23/2016

I was married at Willow Creek Winery on April 23rd of 2016. When my husband and I first started researching venues, I had heard of Willow Creek through a family friend who was married there and I just knew that this winery was the place for our special day. We met with Kevin Celli in February of 2015 and instantly fell in love with the winery and wanted to be best friends with Kevin. He was fantastic to work with! So detail-oriented and helpful, and he makes sure that we were on top of our own planning. There is a schedule of meetings prior to the big day, and Kevin spends the time to thoroughly go through everything. It's as if it's his only job at Willow Creek, and it most certainly is not!! He's pretty much running the show there, he is just a treasure! The staff at the winery were the sweetest, most attentive group of people. They took such great care of my husband and I, of our bridal party and of all of our guests. They went over and beyond, set up the room so beautifully and worked super hard to make the day all that more special for us. I can't think of anything that went wrong, and if something did, there was no way I would have known. Barbara (the owner) was lovely to speak to and work with for the ceremony. She was our officiant, and it just added to the day and to the memories. We were married on this farm and winery by the owner. We can come back here as often as we like to reminisce and enjoy their delicious wine and tapas menu, where at a regular banquet hall you can't do that. From the landscape to the building, to the food, our guests had a blast and told us it was one of the best weddings they had been to. My only problem...I wish it were longer!! The day flew, but it was a perfect day!! I can't wait to go back to Willow Creek! Hands down one of THE best decisions we made for our wedding!

Sent on 01/10/2017

My husband and I fell in love with Willow Creek Winery in 2013. Ryan surprised me with a trip Cape May to visit a couple of wineries for my 30th birthday. The moment we walked through the doors, I knew this place was special. The venue was gorgeous and the staff was so friendly.

One year later, Ryan proposed in Cape May and soon after we book our reception at Willow Creek Winery. Kevin worked with us for about a year as we planned our wedding. He took his time planning with us in order to ensure that we would have our dream wedding.

One year later, Ryan proposed in Cape May and soon after we book our reception at Willow Creek Winnery. The wine director and event coordinator, Kevin worked with us for about a year as we planned our wedding. He took his time planning with us in order to ensure that we would have our dream wedding.

In December, we had our reception at Willow Creek. The venue was breathtaking, Kevin and his staff made sure everything ran smoothly. I knew that Kevin would take care of everything. I did not have to worry about a thing. Kevin was amazing to work with. We truly consider him one of our dear friends.

I highly recommend having your reception at Willow Creek Winery. Our friends and family keep talking about our wedding. Everyone admired the winery and said that out of all the weddings they have attended, including their own, Willow Creek was the most beautiful venue they had ever seen. Also, the food and wine are out of this world!

Sent on 12/30/2015

Natale · Married on 11/06/2015

I loved my wedding at Willow Creek Winery. We got married on Friday 11/6/15 and it was the perfect day and night. I truly don't have anything negative to say about the place. Kevin C. will be your coordinator for the day and believe me when I say this - listen to him! He knows what he is talking about. I am glad I did - because everything went perfectly smooth! My guests haven't stopped talking about what an amazingly beautiful venue this is. The outside cocktail hour area was perfect. We lucked out and had beautiful weather in November but even if it was a little chilly we had the firepit. The main reception area is perfect - so elegant and simple. There isn't a another place like Willow Creek in Cape May county and I wouldn't have changed a thing about my wedding day! Thank you Kevin & Willow Creek!

Andrew · Married on 10/24/2015

Willow Creek Winery is a true gem of a venue. The location alone, set back from the road among the wine-producing wines is breathtaking in itself, and the award winning wines are even better. We had an incredible wedding there with everything going perfectly and all of our guests raving about how beautiful Willow Creek was, and what a great job they did. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 12/22/2015

Our wedding was nothing short of perfect at Willow Creek Winery. The atmosphere, the staff, the wine... everything was simply top-notch! Kevin was the BEST at keeping things organized and stress-free throughout the evening. we are so thankful to have had such a memorable night for our wedding, and have already recommended Willow Creek to several of our newly-engaged friends to visit and consider for their special day as well. We can't wait to come back and visit on our first year anniversary as well. Thank you Kevin and Willow Creek!!!

Sent on 12/31/2015

Tim · Married on 10/15/2015

When my wife and I first started looking for venues for our October 2015 wedding, Willow Creek Winery was one of the first places we looked. I don't think we looked at another place after that. Kevin, Barbara and their staff were so amazing to work with. They helped us plan such an amazing day, and we are still hearing from many guests that it was "the best wedding they've ever attended".

Even though it was a bit chilly for October, our outdoor wedding ceremony was beautiful, and the fire pit helped to warm everyone. The meals were served in a quick and efficient way, and from then on, the dance floor was packed. When someone accidentally spilled WC Red wine on my wife's dress, Kevin was right there with salt and club soda to get as much out as he could. I HIGHLY recommend Willow Creek Winery as an amazing place to have a wedding.

Sent on 12/18/2015
  • lauren

lauren · Married on 10/03/2015

I don't even remember how I found Willow, but I immediately fell in love with the place. It was exactly what I envisioned for our wedding down to the exposed beams and gigantic chandeliers. We drove down to Cape May to check it out and booked immediately.

Kevin Celli was amazing from the start and extremely knowledgeable when it comes to all things wedding. He kept me on track and sent spreadsheets which made planning very easy. The day of the wedding he was there putting out fires from my vendors' mistakes, but I had no issues with Kevin or Willow. Everything was exactly as promised and they even got the fire pit going in the middle of hurricane Joaquin.

The grounds of Willow are gorgeous and extremely well maintained. The food was excellent, and we got a ton of compliments.

Overall, I was extremely happy with Willow and Kevin and I highly recommend booking your wedding with them!

Donald · Married on 10/03/2015

My wife and I had a great time at our wedding! Kevin and the rest of the Willow Creek staff were great at making sure everything went exactly as planned. Highly recommend booking your wedding there!

Emily · Married on 09/25/2015

PERFECT venue for our wedding. Kevin was amazing throughout the entire process. The day of our wedding he made sure everything went EXACTLY as we wanted it. He runs a very tight ship at the winery, and it pays off. All of our guests were very impressed with everything from the food, to the service, to the atmosphere. Wonderful, unique place to have any party.

Sent on 12/22/2015

Ellen · Married on 09/19/2015

I absolutely cannot say enough amazing things about Willow Creek! When I got engaged in May 2014, my father took me to look at this new winery in West Cape May that he thought I may like. It was absolutely gorgeous. There was no need to look any further I knew I had found our venue. By the time I got married in Sept. 2015, it had been upgraded with an outside bar, fire place, longer wine bar and many more improvements. The wedding day was absolutely amazing. However, the gorgeous property is not the only thing that make this the best venue to use for you wedding. Kevin Celli, the wedding coordinator, is so involved with making sure you have the most perfect wedding, along with his 100 other jobs he has on the farm. If I had any questions Kevin was quick to respond and help, along with several meetings with my now husband and I to go over how we wanted our wedding. Although Kevin is amazing and I don't think he actually sleeps, the whole staff at Willow Creek is truly amazing as well. There was not one issue at our wedding (other than crazy groomsmen, but who can fix that?!) and it was all thanks to Kevin and his staff.

All of our guests still rave about how amazing the venue was. And, how not only was the meal delicious, it was still hot when it was put in from of them! That is very rare for alot of weddings.

Kathryn · Married on 06/20/2015

My husband and I were recently married this past summer and had the most amazing reception at Willow Creek Winery! Willow Creek is a truly magical place and as I write this, all I wish is that I could relive our wedding day again. Our guests were so excited to attend a wedding here. A beautiful winery in a fantastic town next to an ocean is a pretty incredible place to hold a wedding!

I cannot speak highly enough about working with Kevin. His passion for what he does and for the vineyard is palpable and as you walk through the venue and start to visualize your day with him... its just the most exciting feeling. As if you couldn't be more excited enough. Winery staff is professional and very friendly... they go out of their way to make sure your guests are comfortable. The whole venue in itself is just so stunning and elegant. There is a lot of love and hard work that goes into this place and that is very evident when you visit.

For the details: Food was fantastic; we had 350 people served in 20 minutes. Because we had so many guests, Kevin suggested that we choose the split plate option and it was a home run. As a side-note, if Kevin suggests anything, go with it! He knows what he is doing and the timeline! He is adamant about every.single.second and you will be so happy that he was so persistent with it, because the day really flashes by, and you want it to run smoothly and on schedule.

My husband and I were so happy with our decision to have had our wedding celebration at Willow Creek. We made so made wonderful memories with all of our friends and family that we will cherish forever. Happy Planning! If you choose Willow Creek you will not go wrong.

Sent on 12/31/2015

Maura · Married on 10/11/2014

Amazing, amazing, amazing. I was married at Willow Creek Winery in October. Kevin Celli and his staff were extremely helpful and attentive from the time we showed interest in getting married there up to (and during) the wedding day. We put a lot of trust in Kevin because we were planning from New York and he absolutely came through. Although the winery is beautiful in it's natural state, it exceeded expectations when it was set up for our wedding. Kevin and his staff were on top of everything throughout the wedding and truly made our day perfect. My family members visit Willow Creek regularly and we have also been there a couple of times since our wedding and we could not have asked better place to get married.

Sent on 12/26/2014

Ryan · Married on 10/11/2014

My beautiful bride and I were married at Willow Creek Winery this fall; this amazing farm/winery venue could not have afforded us a better or more wonderfully memorable experience. We consider ourselves first off very lucky to have found such a unique and beautiful location to make our wedding picturesque and memorable; though the truly special element of this place are the people. We are from NY and are surrounded by major wedding venues; after seeing what Willow Creek had to offer, there was no debate. You can truly tell that every person on the staff comes through an understanding and training process which makes for a truly complete experience whether you're asking a question of the busboy or the general manager. Kevin Celli & his staff were supportive throughout our wedding, though much of that starts long before really creating a comforting environment for what can easily turn into a stressful process. Kevin heard what we were looking for and the type of event we were trying to achieve & was able to amplify that basis into something that exceeded expectations for us and everyone who was able to share in it with us. The venue itself is gorgeous, with as many outdoor features as indoor - the lush extended fields of the winery serve as the backdrop for the golden main barn-style building which has a great bespoke, refined yet rustic style, there is an outdoor firepit and open outdoor tasting areas with a beautifully constructed wood-crafted ballroom & tasting areas. The indoor features open space which allow you to really dictate the setup of the entire wedding floor plan to fit your needs. Willow Creek is easy to get to for guests, with the historic community of Cape May close by, but also set back down a long gravel drive creating a very private appeal that makes you feel like your wedding is the only thing going on in the world. Willow Creek is among the greatest places and is run by the greatest of people - a combination that is unique, personal & perfect.

Sent on 12/27/2014

James · Married on 09/19/2014

If you want to get married at a vineyard in the northeast, hands down,Willow Creek Winery.
    This is a great, amazing venue and location just a few minutes away from downtown Cape May. My ceremony was outdoors in the vineyard on a beautiful September day with a jawdropping sunset perfectly timed thanks to Kevin. Kevin Celli is the man with many hats at Willow Creek. This guy knows his stuff inside and out. He is completely vested in the wine and all the services the farm provides around that. He is also the wedding guy. He cared more than you can imagine about our wedding, every associated detail, working with our vendors, and even about us and our well being. He periodically checked in with us and gave great feedback as we tossed around ideas and design suggestions. He was extremely responsive to emails and phone calls.
    My wife wasn't the only one with a grand entrance. Kevin personally drove me and my groomsmen through the vineyard to the ceremony spot on his golf cart with music blasting to surprise my guests.
    He may be the face but he also has an amazing team that supports him and makes the magic all happen.
    If you looking for the best florist in Jersey, I must say Denise from Leigh Florist (www.leighflorist.com) was meticulous with her floral arrangements.
    Ryan & Coleen Morey, a husband & wife team, helped capture so many beautiful day and night shots throughout the property and during the event. They were awesome to work with. Check their work at RHM Photography (www.rhmphotography.com)
    Our videographer, David Rosenzweig, of Rosetree Films (www.RosetreeFilms.com) made us a breathtaking 20+ min story movie that incorporate the songs we loved. This video will last us lifetime and something that we can share with our future generations. My wife watches the video once a day, CRAZY..I know, but it was that good and worth every penny! He included drone aerial shots of Cape May and the vineyard.

Sent on 12/31/2014

Willow Creek Winery provided excellent service from beginning to end! Kevin Celli was an unbelievable person to work with and was very professional but personable as well. We would highly recommend this venue if you're looking for rustic, chic by the shore!

Sent on 12/27/2014
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin · Married on 07/25/2014

As the bride, I have been dreaming of and planning my wedding day since I was 5 years old and received by first bridal barbie! Well, my wedding at Willow Creek winery was nothing short of perfection. It literally was a dream come true.

The setting, the ambiance, the overall environment, rustic glam appeal...it was just perfect!

The staff....they were just phenomenal. Kevin, whom I mainly worked with was just amazing! He went above and beyond to make every inch of the winery gorgeous for my day. He gave me food recommendations, wine pairing advice, vendor recommendations, and tips to stay on budget!!!!

Every time I popped in I was greeted with a smile, a hug and felt like a princess. This winery was the home of my happiest day and I will always be a patron of this establishment.

I guarantee you will fall in love with the winery...inside and out...the wine....its just to die for...and the staff...they will be extended family. There is no better winery in all of New Jersey and certainly no better wedding venue!

Don't even think twice!

I LOVE YOU WILLOW CREEK!

Sent on 12/26/2014

Ashley · Married on 10/19/2013

I loved my wedding at Willow creek and so did all our guests! Everyone loved the unique venue in Cape May. The wedding was extremely well run and followed our timeline to a tee; Kevin was the architect to it all.

Sent on 01/01/2015

Mandi · Married on 10/12/2013

Willow Creek Winery was for many reasons the perfect location and vendor for our October wedding. Having grown up in Cape May I was familiar with most of the wedding vendors in town. After visiting with them and not finding exactly what we were looking for we met with Willow Creek. We had a fairly large guest list and needed a large room to accommodate us. From the first appointment, we knew we wanted to have our ceremony and reception there. We felt like we were in good hands as Kevin seemed highly experienced conducting weddings on top of his knowledge of wine. Kevin helped us from beginning to end with every detail. From helping to find us a tent for our ceremony days before since the rain wasn't going anywhere to running a smooth sit down dinner. The food was fantastic, fresh and of definite quality. The grounds are stunningly gorgeous and were lush with grape leaves in October, perfect for pictures. Willow Creek has a rustic, yet elegant feel with it's wood beams mixed with it's gorgeous crystal chandeliers. The staff was phenomenal, friendly and professional offereing help every step of the way. I wouldn't have changed anything about our wedding except for the weather and even our guests said they loved how cozy and safe they felt inside from the storm. We could not take advantage of the lush vines on that day, however our photographer(Inspire Me Imagery) and Willow Creek allowed us to come back a month later and get the photos we were hoping for. Willow Creek Winery is the perfect wedding location for both large and small weddings in beautiful Cape May.

Sent on 12/29/2014