Willow Creek Farm Reviews

Willow Creek Farm 5
Willow Creek Farm 6
Willow Creek Farm 7

Jordan · Married on 09/14/2019

I can truly say that my wedding day was the most perfect day of my life. All of our tiny details were remembered, the ceremony site was breathtaking, and we were able to have fun and relax at our reception which allowed us to eat, greet all of our guests and still dance for hours. Allison and the team at Willow Creek Farm are phenomenal. I had a laundry list of small details that I wanted for my wedding (a sign of too much Pintresting) and every single request was done flawlessly. I've had a plethora of guests genuinely tell me that this was the best wedding they've ever attended. When you have a venue like Willow Creek and an incredible team working to make everything happen seamlessly, you get an absolutely perfect wedding.

Sent on 06/13/2018
  • Karen

Karen Miller · Married on 07/20/2019

Perfect Day

Everything was handled top to bottom. My daughter and me kept saying we have no stress over wedding. It was wonderful. Setting is so beautiful!

Sent on 08/10/2019
    Willow Creek Farm 8
  • Z

Zack Lee · Married on 07/13/2019

Incredible Venue

Willow Creek Farm was a stunning backdrop for a day we’ll never forget. Everything was perfect and everyone had an amazing time.

Sent on 07/14/2019

Alanna · Married on 07/05/2019

Gorgeous venue

This venue is so beautiful! The coordinators are very professional and thorough. We didn’t have to worry about anything on wedding day. That was my favorite part. They have a covered area to move the ceremony to in case of rain. They have plenty of decorations you can use for free that they will set up for you. This venue made my wedding planning stress free! Great price for all you get.

Sent on 08/13/2019
    Willow Creek Farm 9
    Willow Creek Farm 10

Amanda Barker · Married on 05/26/2019

Amazing staff and experience! I had the most perfect wedding thanks to them!

Wonderful and friendly staff. Great attention to detail and very professional. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 08/22/2019
  • Dana

Dana Patterson · Married on 03/30/2019

Wedding....

Love....Love....Love.....This beautiful farm!! Everything went as planned. Great decision choosing this venue and their wonderful coordinators. The charm and accessibility is unmatched!! The ceremony site is situated where two bubbling creeks meet. The symbolism of this is absolutely perfect. The sight and sound of the water is complimented by the amazing pasture and mountain VIEWS!! We will cherish the memories we made at Willow Creek!!

Sent on 04/08/2019
    Willow Creek Farm 22
    Willow Creek Farm 23

Blair Temples · Married on 12/08/2018

Nothing short of Amazing

Even with it being a cold and super rainy day this venue still shined! Very nice that you have multiple options for the ceremony on site. Service and professionalism of venue was outstanding! They handle so much of the stresses that come with planning and the details of the day itself so you can enjoy every moment! Would recommend to anyone!

Cbaze · Married on 12/08/2018

Willow Creek Team is Amazing

Allison and the whole team of people we worked with at Willow Creek were wonderful!! They answered all of our questions very quickly and walked us through the whole process with ease. My daughter and I just had to tell them what we wanted and they created it. My Daughter's reception was absolutely beautiful. The flowers and all of the decorations were perfect. The day of the wedding was rainy and cold, but Allison, Andrea and team did everything possible to be sure her day was perfect and it was!!! I can't say enough good things about Willow Creek and team.

Jeanne · Married on 12/01/2018

Lauren Sanders and Christian Darsey wedding on 12/1/2018

The venue and their staff were wonderful especially Madelyn Alvarado.....she was always so very nice and helpful....wonderful young lady. We were extremely pleased with the venue and will definitely be recommending it to others that are planning to be married or planning any events!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Tiffany Greer · Married on 11/24/2018

Amazing place!

Willow creek farm was amazing. The coordination, all the vendors, everything was perfect. They took so much pressure and stress, that usually comes with a wedding, off of me. Not once did I feel overwhelmed. They made my dream wedding come true!!

Willow Creek Farm 24
    Willow Creek Farm 25
    Willow Creek Farm 26
  • Kevyn

Kevyn Ann Morris · Married on 11/17/2018

Best day ever

Beautiful venue, the staff made the planning process a breeze, the flowers/decor/props/place settings were just like my Pinterest page! I will forever be grateful to Willow Creek for the best day of our lives.

Willow Creek Farm 27
    Willow Creek Farm 37
    Willow Creek Farm 38

Caitlin McGeary · Married on 11/03/2018

A Perfect Wedding

I can't say enough great things about this venue and the team who of individuals taking care of all the little details. As a bride who had very little idea on what she wanted her big day to look like, Madelyn and Sherri were a godsend. They were amazing in turning my very vague ideas into a day that was more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. On the weekend of the wedding, Madelyn and Brittney flawlessly organized every detail and we were able to sit back and enjoy our day, worry free. To say they went above and beyond to make our day wonderful is an understatement. As an example, before the start of the wedding the best man got his mud on his shirt and Madelyn quickly acted to have his shirt cleaned and back to him well before the start of the wedding. There are a million other little things they did to help make the day perfect and I would recommend this venue and this team to anyone looking to have a most memorable wedding.

Sent on 11/12/2018

Lauren Clutter · Married on 10/27/2018

Best wedding ever

We had about 150 people and the day was absolutely magical. Southern Soirées and Willow Creek were effortless to work with and I always felt comfortable at every milestone. I would get married there over and over again!

Sent on 12/08/2018
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 10/13/2018

I had the pleasure of working with both Susan and Allison. Both were extremely friendly, accommodating, and made me feel very comfortable. Allison handled all my outrageous questions like a pro. Even went above and beyond to help me with local vendors (everything from cabin/hotel rentals, food, drivers, etc)... I love that willow creek is so open and has virtually no restrictions when it come to decorations or transforming the place. It has a very easy flow and one of the most spectacular bridal rooms I have seen among the 166483939 places I've toured!

Sent on 07/20/2017
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 09/22/2018

Great experience!

The venue is absolutely gorgeous - exactly what we were looking for! Everyone we worked with was very kind and happy to assist with making our special day truly amazing. The flowed seamlessly and all the guests loved the cozy feeling of the venue. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 11/09/2018

emily · Married on 09/15/2018

Best wedding venue in GA

We loved willow creek farm and are so happy we used them for our big day. Everyone that works there is so helpful and made the day stress free.

Kaleigh · Married on 09/01/2018

What a truly amazing experience getting married at Willow Creek was! Every part of wedding planning was simple with the help of the amazing Allison! The day of I felt like I had nothing to worry about because everything was taken care of by the staff. Plus the venue provides phenomenal photos and is extremely beautiful! 09.01.18 was one of the best days of my life thanks to Allison and all those who took part at Willow Creek Farm!

Sent on 10/13/2018

Kathleen Hornick · Married on 08/25/2018

Amazing venue!!!

Had an awesome experience. They were extremely accommodating and did more on the wedding day than I expected. Simply great!

• Allysen

Allysen · Married on 08/04/2018

A peaceful & rustic + elegent & organized wedding experience

I can still hear the peaceful creeks flowing by as we said our vows and picture the beauty of all our friends and family gathered in the mountains for our wedding. Willow Creek truly offers a one of a kind wedding venue space. It is rustic, laid back and peaceful while also being elegant, well-organized and complete with all the amenities (without being too over the top). Their venue offers an incredible bridal suite and the perfect combination of outdoor and indoor space. The owners and the team of planners they work with feel more like family friends now after spending a year planning our wedding with them. Another plus is the huge collection of wedding decor that they have on hand!
    Definitely go with the Willow Creek- Soirees event planning combo- our wedding day was perfect and we wouldn’t change a thing! I wish I could revisit the creek everyday and relive our wedding day.

Photo credit: Brandi Sisson Photography

Sent on 11/05/2018
  • W

Wendy · Married on 06/16/2018

Fabulous!!! Every detail Perfect!!! Flowers, food, cake, dj, staff wonderful!!! Highly recommend Willow Creek for any event!!! Super easy to work with and fast responses to questions.

Sent on 06/19/2018
    Willow Creek Farm 39
    Willow Creek Farm 40
    Willow Creek Farm 41
    Willow Creek Farm 42
    Willow Creek Farm 43

Haley · Married on 06/16/2018

Willow Creek made our wedding perfect. The staff were helpful, friendly, and always willing to help by going the extra mile to ensure our questions and requests were always answered. They worked tirelessly with us to ensure our wedding day went smoothly so that we could relax and enjoy such an important milestone in our lives. The venue is beautiful and was the perfect backdrop to our wedding. We recommend that anyone looking for a cute wedding venue, a helpful staff, and a scenic backdrop look no further than Willow Creek Farm.

Sent on 06/30/2018

Tristyn · Married on 06/09/2018

I worked with Allison, Madilyn, and Brittany from Soirees Southern Events at Willow Creek Farm. From our very first day of viewing the property, Allison and her team were absolutely phenomenal. All along the way, Allison made herself available to me via email, text, or phone call, despite planning numerous other weddings along the way. She and the other girls were nothing but professional, and they worked so incredibly hard to make sure that the wedding was everything I ever wanted or dreamed. Madilyn came in the bridal suite the day of the wedding to update me on the weather and to ask me what I wanted to do in terms of rain as it was likely to happen at the time of the ceremony. I told her that I really wanted it outside still, and Madilyn and the girls made it happen. She told me that, if it rains, it doesn't matter, they'll go out and wipe down all of the chairs before anyone comes to sit down. These three girls were absolutely, 100% the best team of planners and coordinators anyone could ask for.

As for the venue itself, Willow Creek Farm... if you're on the fence about whether or not you want to do it there or somewhere else... Choose Willow Creek. This venue was completely stunning. Two creeks, one behind the bridal suite and one beside the groom's cabin, meet right at the ceremony site. The venue does have a bridal suite for the girls to get ready, including a bathroom and a very large, well lit mirror in case you decide to do hair and makeup on site. The groom's cabin was a hit with the guys in my wedding -- it had a nice deck outside and the venue provides corn hole boards for them to hang out before all of the festivities start. The owners obviously take pride in their venue as everything is always maintained and in tip-top shape. It's absolutely gorgeous, and you owe it to yourself to go check it out!

All in all, I cannot recommend this venue and the coordinators that work with the venue enough. It is all, without a doubt, worth every penny.

Sent on 06/28/2018

Megan Crane · Married on 04/28/2018

Absolutely LOVE Willow Creek!

It was a joy to work with Allison and Susan and the whole Soriee Crew! My wedding day was the most beautiful & magical day of my life and it is they are a HUGE reason why. Highly recommend this venue! 10 our of 10

Willow Creek Farm 44
    Willow Creek Farm 51
    Willow Creek Farm 52
    Willow Creek Farm 53

Christina · Married on 04/07/2018

We got engaged on 11/4/17 and booked this venue before Thanksgiving to be married 4/7/18. Less than 5 months later we had a PERFECT wedding! Willow Creek Farm is absolutely beautiful and their venue & staff made our wedding day a dream come true! The owners of the venue are so friendly and seem as though they truly love hosting events! Allison Dolph, from their partnering planning company - Soirées Southern Events, is an absolute ANGEL! She did everything for us! We went with their all-inclusive package, which is a BARGAIN price for a wedding AND a lifesaver for a bride! Allison was easy to contact, very responsive, always on her “A” game, very good at communicating, helpful with suggestions and making decisions, super organized, calm under pressure, and overall a real delight to work with! That girl is a magician! Anytime I had a question/concern, Allison was there to help! We handed her all of our “homemade” decorations, final payments/tips to vendors/staff/entertainment, champagne glasses, cake topper, etc. to Allison at the rehearsal the night before and she didn’t miss a beat as far as setting things up, delivering payments/tips, and making sure all of our belongings left with us. I don’t know how we could have done it without her!

With our all inclusive package, they coordinated/handled the following: all of our decorations/flowers/centerpieces, linens & chairs, dinner (Luna’s option), wedding cake (Sugartopia option), bartenders, setup & breakdown. We had the ceremony at the creek, cocktail hour under the pavilion, and our rehearsal in the enclosed barn-like structure.

We had our rehearsal under the pavilion the night before the wedding (chairs/tables/linens included) and Allison handled the centerpieces for us (it was an additional charge to do this, but HUGE bargain and we’re so happy we decided to do it that way).

They were able to tailor everything to our needs and the whole experience was spectacular!

Sent on 07/02/2018
    Willow Creek Farm 61
    Willow Creek Farm 62
    Willow Creek Farm 63

Grace · Married on 03/31/2018

Willow Creek is the most amazing venue! Every thing about my wedding was a DREAM! Allison did everything, before I could think to ask it was already done. Having crazy, busy lives and not a lot of time to focus on wedding planning, I could not have imagined anything more perfect. They brought my dream day to life!!! We wish we could do it all over again, and we seriously would not change a thing!

Sent on 04/23/2018