Williamson Caterers Reviews

34 Reviews for Williamson Caterers

1 User photo

Williamson Caterers 1

Carlie · Getting married on 04/25/2020

Rick was so helpful in guiding us in creating our wedding day. So much I more than He pulled up our venue website and examples of wedding layouts and discussed with us the many options for tents. All was unexpected from a caterer but increbdiky helpful and just what we need, as we are planning the wedding ourselves. Our tasting was delicious and the price is very reasonable!!! Williamsons has 20-30 years of experience in this family run business and I know they have and can handle any situation. We're very excited we chose them as our caterers.

Sent on 07/19/2017
  • Anh

Anh · Getting married on 09/19/2019

World class service!

Rick and his team have been so amazing from the start. They're professional, friendly, easy to work with, and most importantly they go the extra mile to make your special day extra special. Our guests won't stop raving about how good the food is. I would give them 10 stars if I could!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Todd Oskin · Married on 07/27/2019

Great food and amazing value

Rick and his team were wonderful to work with!! Not only did they provide AMAZING and DELICIOUS food for the wedding, they were also so easy to work with. We kept making changes to the final menu and Rick and Lindsay were able to make it happen without any issues. We loved how flexible they were. Our family and friends still talk about how good the food was! Thank you Rick and Lindsay for everything!!

Sent on 08/14/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Fulcher · Married on 05/26/2019

So thankful for this catering team!

Rick and his team are extraordinary. The food is fantastic but what makes them even more unique is that without hesitation they went above and beyond to help us personalize our day with our favorite things and elements meaningful to us such as our favorite beer (from NC!) and a popcorn machine. We were happy that their services can also including bar services, linens, etc.! What more could you ask for?! Would recommend 100%!!!!

Sent on 06/16/2019

Samantha · Married on 03/30/2019

Thank you for making our day beautiful!

Just recently used them for my wedding reception and they were absolutely wonderful! The food was perfect and we are still getting great reviews from our guests. Thank you for making the day so wonderful!

Sent on 04/12/2019
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 03/29/2019

Great to work with!

Williamson was so great to work with! So responsive, accommodating and affordable! Everyone loved the crab cakes and apps! Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 04/01/2019
    Williamson Caterers 2

Jenna · Married on 11/10/2018

food delicious but beyond that...

The food was delicious and we got so many compliments but the entire experience was BEYOND that. Starting at the ceremony they had pre wedding drinks available with water and apple cider that guests could get while waiting. After the ceremony (not even 5 minutes) we had waiters offering us appetizers while taking photographs because they wanted to make sure we tried everything. During cocktail hour, they had drinks prepoured so the waiting time was a lot less for guests. The waiters were on us all night making sure we had everything we could ever want or need. The service was so above expectation and all the waiters were so sweet and attentive. They were ready to adjust immediately when they heard we were moving speeches around to make sure the attention was on our MOH and Best Man. I also barely ate so they wrapped up a few different dinners for me to take back to the hotel. I was so hungry at the end so when I saw a huge catering tray at my sweetheart table I could've cried.

Before the wedding, Rick even came to our house for our tasting and he made us so comfortable, gave us tips that we never would've thought of, helped with the timeline and just served us delicious food.

100% recommend. You can't go wrong.

Sent on 11/12/2018

Shannon · Married on 06/02/2018

It was wonderful working with Lindsay Showmaker and Williamson Caterers whom provided attention to detail and excellent service for my daughters recent wedding at Durham Hill Farm. Lindsay and Rick were very accommodating at meeting with us, planning, and discussing details to make it a perfect wedding. The staff was very efficient and friendly, and the food was very tasty.

Sent on 06/08/2018

Dominique · Married on 05/25/2018

I cannot say enough great things about Rick Williamson, his team, as well as the coordinator Lindsay Showmaker. Rick & Lindsay met with both families for a food tasting, and helped us feel at home. They were more than willing to answer questions, and even connected us to a program "All Seated" that provided us a visual layout of the venue. This was a great asset when trying to decide on seating arrangements for the guests. This company met our every need from food selection, signature drinks, delicious appetizers( guests are still praising those beef tips), as well as the amazing desserts. The staff was always checking in to make sure both myself and husband had some type of food and drink during our busy evening. Rick was very respectful and mindful of those guests in attendance who needed special accommodations. If anyone is looking for an honest caterer who takes pride in their work, I would recommend Williamson Caterers.

Sent on 06/04/2018

christina · Married on 11/18/2017

Having Williamson as our caterer was honestly one of the best parts of our wedding. From day one, they went out of their way to accommodate every need, question and concern. Rick and Lindsay were amazing to work with, helped with all of the set up and break down of the decorations and truly made our wedding day perfect. Williamson has the best selection for appetizers, meals, desserts and alcohol AND their food is delicious. I would recommend Williamson to anyone and hope to use them again in the future. Thank you!!!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Larissa · Married on 10/21/2017

We had a wonderful experience with Williamson. They were very professional, in constant contact with us, and very responsive to our numerous questions. The tasting was fantastic - we were able to sample pretty much our entire wedding menu, which made choosing what we wanted for the final menu incredibly easy. On the wedding day they arrived when they said they would and cooked the food on site, and it was delicious. Lindsay was great; she worked with both the photographer and DJ to make sure everything was on schedule on going smoothly. I would definitely recommend Williamson Caterers for any of your catering needs!

Sent on 11/19/2017

Sean · Married on 07/22/2017

My wife and I had our wedding reception catered by Williamson and they were beyond fantastic. Their service went so far beyond food service. They made sure our entire evening ran smoothly. The food and drinks were excellent. The staff was friendly and professional. The service was exceptional. I can't recommend them strongly enough.

Sent on 08/26/2017

Erin · Married on 12/17/2016

I am so happy we chose Wiliamson Caterers for our December wedding! Rick let us choose a custom menu and everyone raved about how good the food was - definitely pick the mini crab cakes as one of your appetizers! His servers were excellent - they even thought to bring appetizers outside for me and my husband while we were still taking photos. We were also extremely happy when we were notified that we would be getting money back after the wedding because our guest count was lower than our estimate.

Sent on 04/23/2017

annmarie · Married on 11/26/2016

Everything was perfect for our daughters New Years Eve wedding reception. Rick and his staff were wonderful to work with. The food was fabulous, plentiful and hot. The service was impeccable. I cannot say enough about our experience. As the mother of the bride, I saw quickly that Williamsons had everything under control and I could relax. This was the third wedding we hosted and I must say, it was the smoothest. Thank you Williamsons!
    After the tasting, we didn't consider another caterer. We look forward to hosting more events with Williamsons catering! Thank you.

Sent on 01/09/2017

Leah · Married on 07/08/2016

Williamson made our wedding day perfect. From linens to food everything was taken care of. The entire staff was so friendly and all my guests couldn't stop raving about the food and service. The staff was always smiling and went out of their way to make sure I was happy. I couldn't have asked for more!

Sent on 08/23/2016

Krysta · Married on 06/25/2016

Williamson catered our wedding on June 25, 2016. Rick was so easy to work with and made the whole process easy, from the initial tasting to the end of our event. They made the process of choosing linens so simple, and there were tons of colors and options to choose from! We had a buffet and the food was incredible. Our guests are still raving about the lamb chops and all of the hor d'oeuvres. The staff for the day of the event were very helpful and professional. We had an open bar for the cocktail hour as well as the reception and we were able to have the signature drinks we wanted which our guests loved! We definitely recommend their services!

Sent on 07/29/2016

Jenn · Married on 01/02/2016

Rick and his team were incredible. Not only was the food delicious, but his team did an amazing job with switching our room over during the cocktail hour and making sure that everything was perfect on our wedding day. Rick was a pleasure to work with throughout the whole process. I highly recommend Williamson Caterers to anyone looking for a caterer.

Sent on 01/18/2016

Samantha · Married on 09/26/2015

We used Williamson Caterers to cater our wedding on 9/26/15. They were incredible!! We met with Rick because he was a preferred vendor for our wedding venue and now we understand why! Our guests have been raving about how delicious our cocktail hour and reception food was. We went with a buffet and I always think it is more difficult to serve delicious food that way...but Rick and Williamson Caterers pulled it off :) Rick was a joy to work with throughout the entire process. We were over an hour and a half drive from him...so he came to us for all our meetings! He came to our home for our first meeting and he even came to our home for our tasting which I thought was amazing service. He also allowed us to taste plenty of options...he has so many food options, especially when it comes to the appetizers and we wanted to try a lot to be sure! His packages are extremely flexible...you can create a package that has whatever you want and he is very flexible with making substitutes. He was also very flexible with me (bride). I am a picky eater so he made me a special salad and added egg to my families salad, etc. Even though he was feeding 200 people he still made sure to accommodate our specific requests! Your caterer provides one of the biggest services at your wedding so you want to make sure you choose right! Rick and Williamson Caterers are the best choice for your wedding!

Sent on 10/10/2015

Ken & Jenny · Married on 09/12/2015

Williamson is delicious! Williamson catered our wedding and was terrific. They are true professionals and provided an amazing assortment for our wedding. They are timely, fast, efficient, and work well with food allergies. We cannot thank Williamson enough for the terrific service they provided for our wedding. We would absolutely recommend them for any event. Thank you Williamson Caterers!

Sent on 11/30/2015

We used Williamson catering for our August wedding and couldn't of been happier with our choice. Rick and his crew were professional and flexible. Rick traveled to my parents house for our tasting which was a treat. The cost was included in our down payment when we decided to book with them. We had 125 guests and were able to chose from a variety of food options and serving style within our budget. We chose a buffet style and were not dissappointed by the quality and quantity. Our guests loved our food and we did too!

Sent on 10/26/2015
  • Nancy

Nancy · Married on 07/25/2015

Rick Williamson and his team were perfect from start to finish! My husband and I were planning our wedding from North Carolina, but Rick made the process easy and stress-free. Rick was easy to contact and efficient when replying to emails. We chose the stations package to give our guests diversity in their dinner, and they loved it! The food was delicious, well-prepared, and neatly displayed. I had guests telling me it was the best wedding food they ever had! The Williamson staff were also incredibly professional and courteous; they would ask my husband and I throughout the night if there was anything we needed or anything they could do for us. The bartenders also did a great job in providing the drinks that my guests wanted and doing so in a timely manner. Overall my experience with Rick Williamson and his team was phenomenal, and I would highly recommend them to anyone in need of catering services!

Sent on 07/31/2015

Abbie · Married on 07/04/2015

Joe and I highly recommend William Caterers. We can't even keep track of how many people raved about the food and absolutely loved it. There were nothing but great reviews. I never felt worried or stressed at any moment because the staff were so organized and helpful. If I had a question, it was answered immediately and they were always there to offer help. Two staff members even walked out into the muddy cornfield just so we could have a chance to taste our hors d'oeuvres during pictures! We couldn't believe it, but we were sure glad they did. Many of my guests, and myself as well, couldn't believe how attentive the staff was--my father noticed it all night and was just blown away by everything. Overall, the staff and the incredible food was a large part of why the day was perfect. Nothing went wrong and people just really enjoyed themselves. Joe and I can't thank them enough and we wanted to make sure everyone is aware of how much the professionalism and great quality of their work was noticed. They will always be highly recommended!!

Sent on 07/19/2015

Eleanor · Married on 06/20/2015

I cannot say enough wonderful things about this caterer. Rick, the owner, was amazing from the first time I spoke with him straight through our entire reception. Sharon was also fantastic with helping me hammer out details like specialty drinks and menu selections. Their staff was professional and everything went off PERFECTLY. The bartenders were quick with service, made delicious drinks, and remembered all the guests as they were ordering. The hors d’oeuvres were absolutely amazing, and all our food was delicious, especially the Chilean sea bass, which our guests are still talking about over a month later. I would not only use this company again for any future events, but I cannot imagine why people would ever go anywhere else! Thank you for an amazing day!

Sent on 07/25/2015

Lisa · Married on 11/08/2014

Rick Williamson and his team performed at the highest level of service at my daughter's wedding. As a designer I am very particular about the details (and we had a lot of them). The entire process of working with Williamson Caterers was easy, from our initial tasting and making menu selections to adding outdoor space heaters a few days before the wedding when we learned how chilly it would be outside. Rick guided us through each step of the planning process, making me relaxed and confident in their skills.

So many of our guests complimented how wonderful the food and service were. I am very pleased to rate them with my highest recommendation!

Sent on 11/10/2014

Lynn · Married on 10/24/2014

Williamson Catering catered our wedding, and Rick was wonderful to deal with. Aside from the delicious food that our guests keep raving about, he really worked with my husband and I before hand to determine what would work best for the layout of our tables in the space that we were working with. Rick was always very accessible throughout the planning process and always seemed happy to help. The staff at our wedding did a great job making sure everything went smoothly and that our guests were happy. They even set out all of our centerpieces, decorations and packed everything up at the end of the night. Thank you!!

Sent on 11/10/2014