29 Reviews for William Hendra Photography

Toning (1)
Save the Date (1)
29 William Hendra Photography Reviews

All I can say is WOW!

Will was more than amazing to work with. My now husband and I eloped, and I (last minute) asked every photographer I could find to capture our special day. Will responded very quickly and happened to be available the day I required his services. He's been incredible to work with throughout the entire process and sent us our photos in a very timely matter. I HIGHLY recommend him. His work is beautiful.

Profile Picture Taylor, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Services Used: One Event/Day, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

William was my photographer for our wedding and his photos captured every second! We only had one photographer and I don’t know if William moves like lightening but he literally caught every beautiful candid moment. We could not be happier with our photos!

Profile Picture Joanne, 1/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

William completely blew us away. He captured the pictures of our wedding in January 2018. Not only was William super easy to work with, but the turnaround time for our photos was very quick!

We loved his laid-back approach to pictures. Nothing was forced, and we didn't feel as though a ton of our time was being used on the pictures. Throughout the night, I feel like I hardly saw William, but he somehow captured every special moment of our day. And the pictures are so incredible - they are edited to really enhance the photos without looking like they are completely redone.

We literally could not be happier with William, and would recommend him to any-and-everyone. Thank you SO much!

Profile Picture Christine, 1/19/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

William is just incredible. I was really nervous about the whole photography thing at my wedding—my husband and I are awkward people who take VERY awkward photos. William was patient with us and listened carefully to what we were looking for from our photos and holy hell, did he deliver. When we got our pictures back, we were thrilled to see how natural we looked. We were also over the moon with all of the candid shots he got of our ceremony and reception. He always seemed to know where the action was and captured so many of the moments that we missed. There's one picture in particular of my mom trying to sneak a taste of the wedding cake that makes me laugh every time I see it. Beyond his technical expertise, William is also an amazingly nice dude who is an absolute pleasure to have around on a very stressful and busy day. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding photographer.

Profile Picture Kate, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

William was awesome. We wanted to hire a photographer for our wedding who would naturally and candidly capture our special day without us having to pose for a million pictures. William took amazing photos, and most of the time we didn't even know he was there. He was easy to work with and provided us with a link to our final photographs faster than we anticipated. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Bruce, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

William did an unbelievably amazing job both for our Engagement photos and for our Wedding on Oct 1 2017 at the Grand Marquis in Old Bridge NJ. We were so thrilled with the quality of the photos, the high attention to detail and precision, and the artistic eye that William has! He was very professional and patient with us as well as our requests. We greeted our family during the wedding, so William took photos of us with pretty much all of the guest. We will have memories that last forever and for a very reasonable price.
He was extremely helpful with helping us choose a location for our Engagement photos and Post wedding photos, since we were not from the area! He is adventurous and will go far to provide quality service; we snuck into a field of corn and green beans to take pictures in the sunset, and he was there with us, climbing through the field and crawling into uncomfortable places just to find those perfect angles.
We were beyond satisfied with the outcome!

Profile Picture Ecaterina, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Toning, Wedding Portraits

My husband and I had the luck of finding the perfect photographer for our wedding in September. We were looking for high quality photos, and some video for our big day, that would not break our budget. Never would we imagine that not only was William and his second photographer, Andrew be professional, friendly, attentive and budget friendly, but provide the most beautiful photos (hundreds!) and a highlight video that we are still crying over because it was perfect! I think the best compliment is that the day of the wedding, at the ceremony and reception, I forgot they were there. Yet somehow they managed to capture every important moment and a lot of spontaneous fun and moving moments as well. I can not say thank you enough to this team. Brides, you will not be sorry!

Profile Picture valery, 9/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files, Proofs

One of the best decisions I made for my wedding day (besides of course saying yes and getting married!). William was calm, professional and incredibly easy to work with. In addition, he was very timely in his responses which made us very comfortable, knowing that capturing our special moments were going to be taken care of.

We had a small, intimate ceremony on the beach and the weather was a bit touch and go for the few days leading up- William was so go with the flow if plans needed to change, not to mention, he just hopped right in with the family to direct capturing some great shots. We also got our pictures back incredibly fast! Thank you to William, we are incredibly happy with the results.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We got married in May and this review of William Hendra is very much overdue.
Working with William: William was absolutely incredible to work with from the first skype call last summer all the way through the final photograph of our absolutely perfect wedding day. William is very professional and easy to work with prior to the wedding. We spoke with quite a few photographers and William was an easy pick for us because of his organization and knowledge without the added pushiness. The other thing to mention is that we were planning this wedding from afar and having someone who could remotely make us at ease was really important. In terms of style of photography, he was very flexible and very willing to listen to our preferences. Prior to the wedding, he actually had us put together an album of photos from his previous shoots to give him an idea of our preferred style. I can’t emphasize how awesome William and his second photograph Andrew, were on the day of the wedding. The weather was really bad – the wind was blowing very hard (30-50 mph) and it was raining sideways all day. This made taking photos difficult and we had to do a lot of the photos on the fly and we had to change a lot of plans. This is really where William and Andrew shined. They both took control and came up with tons of unique and creative photos both in our chapel and outside in the rain. It can’t be emphasized how important this was for us. We were already super stressed about the wedding going well and the weather just amplified all of that. William and Andrew being flexible and creative, while also being calming presences, made our day so much easier and allowed us to enjoy it all. They even spent 15 minutes with us in the crazy rain and wind at the end of the night to get pictures of us under an umbrella. It was just so awesome.
The photographs: The photographs that we received from William are absolutely perfect. They are better than anything we could have ever imagined.

Profile Picture Nichole, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I'm so thrilled with how our wedding photographs came out and William was awesome to work with. He was extremely flexible, professional and experienced which allowed us to get through the staged photos and family pictures quickly so we could enjoy the day. He was unobtrusive, which means we have so many incredible candid photos. He documented all of the little details and moments throughout the day, like the interactions between guests and our toddler son causing mayhem, that I would have never seen or even noticed on my own. When he sent us our gallery, it brought all of the memories back and even though parts of the day were a blur, I felt like I could recall every detail. Beyond the individual photos, the overall lighting and feel of the pictures perfectly reflects the vibe and atmosphere of the actual wedding and reception. William is amazingly talented and I couldn't possibly be happier with his level of service and the quality of the photographs. I'd highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Colleen, 4/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

William is simply the best! Him and his 2nd shooter are fantastic. Professional, laid back, and talented. Couldn't have asked for a better photographer to capture my special day. On top of that he did my engagement shoot and a video, which I am still getting compliments on. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Courtney, 4/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Slideshow

The best investment of my wedding day!! Wedding- August 5th 2017. William Hendra provided the most amazing photography of my wedding. He arrived early and stayed late. He was professional and made EXCELLENT use of the time. I had a morning wedding and we were always crunched for time. William made every second count, I have a TON of gorgeous photos. He is worth EVERY penny spent. Everyday I look at our photos and I get excited all over again. His journalistic style is complimented by everyone who sees my photo album. His style is unique and makes you feel like you are center stage at the wedding each time you look at the photos. They look so natural yet so vivid. AMAZING.

Profile Picture Laticia, 1/28/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: One Event/Day, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

Where do we start with William? Our big day took place in small town Allentown, NJ and from the beginning, William was so easy to work with. From his communication, professionalism, flexibility, and creativity, William was on point every single part of the day. He and his co-photographer did an amazing job capturing our day from the beginning until the end (we didn't want it to end!). My husband and I, along with family and friends, were extremely impressed with the pictures and how they turned out! I would highly recommend William for one of the most important and special days of your life!

Profile Picture Mary, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Multi. Locations

William was a pleasure to work with--he was the perfect balance of organized and flexible. He was so accommodating and willing to make this as smooth of an experience as possible. And the photos turned out wonderfully (as well as very promptly!)--we're thrilled!

Profile Picture User7656627, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

William has a magnificent eye for photography and a very accommodating style. We interviewed many photographers who seemed inflexible, wanted to run the entire wedding, wanted to charge extra for the digital photos, or were worried about family members taking photos during the ceremony. But as soon as we spoke to him, we knew we found the right person. He said he could and absolutely did work around everything else going on at the wedding with ease. Out of all our vendors, he was the one we did not worry about at all. We are couldn't be any happier with our photos and all the ones we printed out look amazing!

Profile Picture Amanda, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

William was a fabulous choice for our wedding photographer. He captured everything as it happened and kept all the stress out of photography. We really can't say it enough that we didn't feel like were posing the entire time or made ever uncomfortable. One of my bridesmaids even commented that the moments of the day seemed very genuine which was the opposite with how their own photographer went about the day. He didn't just stand in one place at any point and was moving around non stop to capture a ton of different angles of basically every moment. You can't even tell that he was did the entire wedding himself without a second photographer with the variety of photos we have. He send us our photos quickly via a link that we could download the photos from and share with everyone The pictures were gorgeous and we will cherish them forever!

Profile Picture Kathetine, 12/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We chose William Hendra after being referred by a friend and I am so glad we were - he is amazing! Our pictures are stunning and I can't wait to share them with everyone over the holidays! We highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Allyson, 12/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We used William Hendra for our wedding photographer and he was terrific. He captured some awesome shots and despite being a rainy, grey day, he managed to get some really cool beach shots of us. I definitely recommend William Hendra Photography!

Profile Picture Jen, 10/8/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Will took pictures for our wedding, and they are amazing! He tells a good story with the pictures and he did not miss any moments of the day. He arrived way before the arranged time, he was professional, unobtrusive, dealt with wedding hiccups with ease and went above and beyond to deliver quality finished product. We greatly appreciate your service and would love to work with you again on future projects!

Profile Picture Imbirai, 9/4/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files

William truly did a fantastic job capturing all our special moments during our wedding! He was flexible and let us really enjoy our day while still getting great shots the entire time from the hotel through our reception. He was a great value for the quality of his work and had a ton of really creative shots mixed in with everything else. Those creative ones are what we ended up loving the most and showing off to everyone! My wife and I are very happy to have found him and will recommend him to everyone!

Profile Picture Brent, 1/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Digital Files

William did a superb job photographing both our engagement session as well as our wedding day. He helped us schedule everything when we started feeling overwhelmed and our day turned out perfectly timed without any rushing! He was very professional and made us feel comfortable from start to finish. We got our finished photos back very quickly and love them all. It was a great experience working with him!

Profile Picture Sammy, 12/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations

You can’t beat William for the price! We received photos on the same level as our friends who paid significantly more for their photographer. Our main request was photojournalistic shots really getting everyone's faces and emotions and he nailed that with perfect timing on a ton of photos. We will absolutely recommend him to friends and family going forwards.

Profile Picture Phuong, 11/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations

We loved having William cover our wedding and got the best photos from it! He made us feel very comfortable at our preps and we hardly noticed him during our ceremony but he still got amazing shots. He helped us fit in a ton of family and posed pictures around our venue without missing our cocktail hour. We had a really fun group at our reception and he got a ton of candid pics straight through the end that all the guests ended up loving. He photographed our engagement session too and used the time to get to know us while getting some fun photos so once the wedding day came we already knew what to expect. We have only good things to say, his price was great, and every single picture he sent was really special.

Profile Picture sally, 10/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We couldn’t have asked for a better photographer for our wedding day! We love little details and William listened to and fulfilled every request we had from our meetings beforehand. His own ideas were honestly even better though and the photos we got exceeded our expectations. He made us feel at ease, everyone loved him, and he fit right in our budget. Thanks William!

Profile Picture User6411136, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow