William Hendra Photography Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Heidi
    Heidi C. Married on 11/04/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing and talented photographer!

William was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. He was very prompt to answer all of our questions and helped us decide on a start time for our outdoor ceremony based on the sunset time so it wasn't too dark for photos. He helped us iron out the timeline of our day, which was so helpful in the last few weeks of the planning process. William accommodated all of our photo requests and was professional in directing us and our wedding party for the posed photos. He also captured amazing candid photos of all the emotions and excitement from our wedding day.

We were so surprised and impressed when he delivered the photos in less than two weeks after the wedding. The photos are so beautiful and we received many compliments from friends and family how talented William is. We are so grateful for William who captured our day so wonderfully for us to cherish forever!
  • Andrew
    Andrew C. Married on 10/16/2022

Thank you!!

Will was an essential part of our wedding process. He did our initial engagement photos and helped us with selecting the right site for the shoot, and turned around the engagement photos in less than 1 week of completion. Then for the wedding, he was extremely responsive in the planning process, showed up early to start shooting some of the requested detail shots, and took masterful pictures to capture our special day. We will treasure these pictures forever, and owe a big THANK YOU to Will. We would 1000% recommend hiring him for your events!
    Emma Married on 06/18/2022

Phenomenal photographer ever

I am the luckiest bride because I had Will as my photographer. He is simply phenomenal, both in the way he works and in his photos. He is exceptionally personable; from the first moment that I met him, I felt like I had known him for a long time. He also has an eye for beauty; the angels he chooses and the lighting he uses are both elegant and natural. He is also tentative and flexible in exploring the things you want to do. I cannot recommend him more to anyone looking for a fantastic photographer.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Samantha Married on 04/02/2022

Perfect capture

I don’t have the words to describe how amazing Williams photos are! He captured the love and laughter of our day perfectly. Working with him and his second photographer was so easy and natural. I’m so glad we chose William as our photographer because the pictures he captured are ones I will want to look at for a lifetime!
    Sarah T. Married on 03/05/2022

William is amazing!

William is amazing!! First and most important, the end product was unbelievable and we love all the pictures. He captured all the right moments, both poised and candid. It’s impossible to choose a favorite because they are all. so good! On top of that, William was super responsive and super easy to work with. He made the whole process easy. Additionally, his package was great and stayed with us nearly the whole day. He also was able to get us our pictures so quickly so we could relive the moments. We couldn’t recommend him more!!
  • Jillian
    Jillian Married on 12/09/2021

Amazing!!!

William and his team are absolutely amazing! The process was super smooth leading up to the wedding, always responsive, and the day of went perfectly. He got all the photos I wanted and so many candid shots. I was focused on finding a candid photographer and he definitely delivered. I received all the photos in less than 2 weeks time following the wedding day so I was very impressed by that also. Overall, my experience with William was amazing and I would recommend him and his team 100/10!
  • Jessica
    Jessica N. Married on 11/06/2021

Stunning Pictures

I found William through social media & fell in love with his photo style immediately. We worked with him for both our Engagement & Wedding pictures and they all turned out STUNNING!! I could not have imagined using anyone else as our photographer. He worked effortlessly to get tons of photos, amazing shots & he got them all back to us within 2 weeks of our wedding day! I highly recommend him, his work truly speaks for itself
    Eddie M. Married on 11/05/2021

Dream Wedding photos & photographer

Where to start! William is hands down the guy to photograph your wedding. Truly the most beautiful wedding photos! I am so so happy with them. It was a blast to work with him as well. We have a crazy group of friends and he just dove right in! Lol! Thank you will never be enough .. you have a client in us for life!!
    Jamie L. Married on 10/02/2021

Engagement and wedding photographer

My husband came across William Hendra photography on social media, right away we both fell in love with the artsy touch he puts into his work. We used William for our engagement photos and our wedding photos and could not be happier with our end results. William made the entire process so easy. He has always been very approachable and easy to get in touch with. We loved the time he put into every photo and was still able to get us our pictures back quickly! I highly recommend using William Hendra for any photo shoot! 10/10, I promise you won’t be disappointed!
    Darby S. Married on 10/01/2021

Incredible Photographer!

We recently had William do our wedding photos and prior to that our engagement photos. The photos for both came out amazing! William makes it fun while still having a professional presence. Highly recommended!
  • Deirdre
    Deirdre O. Married on 09/26/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Stop what you are doing & book William Hendra Photography NOW!

If I could give William Hendra Photography 1000000 out of 10, I would. I believe our photos speak for themselves, yet I can’t help but gush about what a wonderful experience we had. Bill is easy going and flexible, with a serious passion for photography and superior attention to detail. We booked Bill for our original wedding date of June 5, 2020 – and then COVID hit. Bill was super easy to work with while rescheduling our wedding date (not once, but twice) and even came to photograph our small, micro-wedding in my in-law’s backyard which we planned to have on our original date. He did not even bat an eye when I called him on the morning of June 5 in tears because of the torrential downpour that would occur during our ceremony, and quickly agreed when we decided to move everything to the next day instead. When our wedding day finally came on September 26, 2021, Bill and his assistant arrived early and made sure to capture all of the specific photos I requested, and some I never even thought to ask for! Bill is quiet and blends in with your wedding, but is able to efficiently organize and photograph even the craziest family and wedding parties, including mine  On top of the wonderful day of experience we had with Bill, I received 1300+ gorgeous photos EIGHT DAYS after our wedding. And I am obsessed with Every. Single. One. My wedding was one of the most wonderful days of my life and I am so grateful we hired Bill to capture it. After your wedding day is over, your photographs are *literally* the only thing you have left, and I look forward to seeing these pictures for the rest of my life.
  • Nichole
    Nichole L. Married on 09/10/2021

Book him already!

William was a fantastic photographer. He was responsive to our inquiry for an estimate. He was informative during our consultation. He was calm and demonstrated years of experience and attention to detail on our wedding day. The turn around time for our photos was SHOCKINGLY fast and the quality was worth every penny. William and his second shooter captured the day exactly as I remember it, his editing style is very true-to-life. We got both posed and candid photos that I will cherish forever. Family and friends have said the nicest things about our photos, and many of my engaged friends have asked for his information! Just book him already!
    Chelsey Married on 09/04/2021

William is incredible!

William was our photographer for both our minimony in 2020 and our big wedding in 2021 and he was absolutely amazing for both events! William's specialty is capturing authentic moments which he does beautifully, but he also takes amazing portraits and uses light in such an artistic way - our photos are truly works of art. William is professional and friendly as well and he makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera quickly. On the day of our wedding, William brought a second photographer, Gerardo, who was super creative and helped us with different poses - he took beautiful pictures too! On top of everything, William is FAST getting you your pictures back which i know is important to many brides like me who feel like their wedding was over in a flash. Importantly too, we didnt get a videographer because we felt william would capture the energy and every important moment and he really delivered! Thank you William!!
  • Aimee
    Aimee H. Married on 08/21/2021

Amazing Wedding Photographer

William is very responsive and was super helpful throughout the whole planning, re-planning, and engagement session. He was great at providing direction to us during the stylized shots and also captured a ton of great candid shots. The end results were amazing and cannot recommend William and his team enough!
    Sarah Married on 08/20/2021

Incredible Photos!!

William and his team were terrific the entire day. They are both incredibly professional, talented, and kind. We used William for our engagement and wedding photos. Our photos came out even better than we expected. 10/10 !!! Thank you for making our day amazing!!
  • Kristin
    Kristin M. Married on 06/25/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Over the moon with our photos!

We hired William for our wedding photography and couldn't have been happier with the results! He is extremely talented, kept us at ease, and is so kind. He handled our rambunctious crowd of friends and family and made us all look like rockstars! He really captured both us and our families as we are in real-life. Our engagement photos came out wonderful, but the wedding pictures blew us away even more! He is a wonderful photographer and you will not regret hiring him!
    Rachel Y. Married on 06/18/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Book William- you won't regret it!

We could not have picked a better photographer for our wedding! William's easy going and calm demeanor made us feel very relaxed and comfortable, especially since we never get professional photos taken. We loved the engagement photos he took of us down the shore and he and his shooter did a phenomenal job at the wedding! William is very talented at what he does, and the photos came out beautiful! Save yourself the time and stress reviewing other photographers and just book William. You won't be disappointed!
    Jennifer Married on 05/30/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Stunning work at an incredible value!

William did an exceptional job of photographing our wedding. Even though it was a rainy day, he managed to make the best of the setting and chose beautiful backdrops for our pictures. During the ceremony, he worked extremely hard to capture all of the important shots (we were impressed by how discreetly he did this while we were at the altar!). He’s super personable and made us feel comfortable the whole time. The turn around time for the pictures was fast and everything was edited tastefully. The final pictures are high quality and easy to share via a link to an online gallery. For the high quality of his work, William is an incredible value. We highly recommend him for anyone’s special day.
    Norah R. Married on 05/22/2021

5/22/21 Sandy Hook Chapel (NJ) Wedding

William is AMAZING! I was speechless when we received our wedding album! The photos were beautiful and the turnaround time was so fast. I was not expecting that! We had a great experience working with William, from our photo engagement session to the wedding day. William was friendly, professional, and made us feel at ease.

On the wedding day, I have no idea how William captured some of our shots. He took wonderful pictures of my wedding dress, stationery, etc., while I was getting my hair and makeup done. I was not involved at all, but I am so happy with how the pictures turned out and his attention to detail. Throughout the wedding, William did a great job of capturing posed and candid photos. He never missed an opportunity and we even snuck out for a beautiful sunset photo during the reception. I would definitely recommend William!! One of the best investments you will make for your wedding day!!
    Linda Married on 05/16/2021

Amazing Photographer!

Our wedding and engagement photos came out amazing! William was very easy to work with while rescheduling our wedding due to COVID and the chaos of the wedding day. We received our photos within a week of our wedding which was faster than expected. Would definitely recommend him!
  • Julianna
    Julianna C. Married on 05/15/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

William captured our wedding day PERFECTLY.

William did a FANTASTIC job photographing our wedding. From the very moment we reached out to him, he was friendly and very easy to work with. He made us feel very comfortable and we didn't have to worry about a thing! Our photos are absolutely beautiful...he captured our day perfectly and we couldn't have hoped for anything better!
    Kristen W. Married on 05/08/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

William is an amazing photographer, highly recommend!

William is an amazing photographer who is a pleasure to work with. He is very easy to be around, and he gave us gorgeous photos from our initial engagement shoot in 2019. With the Covid pandemic, he was really flexible about our wedding plan revisions and this helped keep the re-planning process low-stress for me. We got our microwedding photos back (10 days after our wedding!), and we have gotten so many compliments on these photos. It's been very hard for me to pick which ones to print and display. I'm so glad we chose William as our photographer, and if we ever have a big wedding reception in the future, I will definitely book him again.
  • Cassandra
    Cassandra G. Married on 10/10/2020

William Hendra is THE BEST

I actually found William through Facebook when a friend posted her engagement photos and they were SO GORGEOUS! I just HAD to contact him. No surprise, our engagement photos also turned out amazing. I have them printed all over my house. He was so easy to work with, made us feel so comfortable, and gave me so so many variations and options to pick from for my save the dates. It only made me more excited about my wedding photos. Then COVID hit. William reached out to me before I even had the chance to be concerned about what was going to happen with my wedding and reassured me that he would try to make anything that I needed work. We ended up keeping our wedding date, but changing the venue to be outdoors. William was so flexible, helpful, professional, and just awesome throughout the whole process. My wedding photos came out so amazingly gorgeous that I am going to need to buy a bigger house with more wall space because I have too many favorites. I couldn't say more nice things about William. He and his team were awesome. Any time throughout my wedding when I was dancing with a family member or with someone I love and thought to myself "gee I hope they get this" I would turn around and there they were. They were everywhere, but also you wouldn't notice them unless you were really looking. I have so many beautiful memories that I get to relive every time I look through all of the photos. They made all of my wedding photo dreams come true.
  • Kayla
    Kayla Married on 09/25/2020

Wonderful Photographer!!

We cannot express how much we enjoyed working with William! He is an effective and efficient communicator. He was my one vendor that I knew within hours of sending an email he would be providing a response back. He also provides you with your pictures in a timely manner. I could not believe how quickly we received our wedding pictures. William has a creative eye. He knows how to position you in order to capture scenery and lighting. William was flexible, patient, and kind with us throughout this entire experience. He captured our personalities through the pictures taken during our engagement shoot and wedding day. The pictures are BREATHTAKING!! All of our guest are raving about how beautiful each one is. On our wedding day William brought his assistant G with him. G was also very personable and talented. My husband (who doesn't like to take pictures) said he had a blast working with G. William thank you again for capturing the most amazing moments of our special day! We are looking forward to creating our wedding album.
  • Angela
    Angela O. Married on 09/05/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great Photographer - Beautiful Photos!

We hired William Hendra Photography for our wedding and he did an amazing job capturing the entire day! Not only are his photos STUNNING, but he’s very friendly and pleasant to work with. We were also so surprised with how fast we received our photos after the wedding! We really couldn’t be happier with our photos - we highly recommend William Hendra Photography!
illustration stars