Will Stewart Films Reviews

Will Stewart Films 6
Will Stewart Films 7

Morgan Rector · Married on 08/26/2017

Exceptional Quality and Character

Will is by far one of the most talented, hardworking, and honest people we’ve ever had the pleasure of working with. He goes above and beyond what any other photographer would normally do, simply because he has so much passion for what he does.

When Will shot our wedding video, he captured so much more than just the typical ceremony and reception. He made sure to capture the subtle moments that made the day truly unforgettable, and in doing so, gave us so much more than just a wedding video/photos.

We cannot express how all-around amazing he is at what he does.

Sent on 04/02/2019
    Will Stewart Films 20
    Will Stewart Films 21

Courtney · Married on 07/02/2016

Wedding Videographer

Will captured our wedding day exactly as we hoped! We felt he was well priced, kind and talented! He even ran to get people for certain shots in the July heat over me in my dress! 110% recommend him for anyone’s wedding! Describe your vision and he will get the job done!

• Meagan

Meagan · Married on 11/07/2015

Beautiful video

Loved working with Will. He got all the shots we wanted for our video and they were all beautiful. He even gave me the extra footage of our first dance that I asked for. My husband and I will cherish this memory forever! Thanks Will!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Chloe · Married on 05/23/2015

Phenomenal Wedding Videographer!

Will and his team played such a huge part in our entire wedding experience! He was so easy to work with and got our finished product to us in a timely manner. We watch it all the time and are still so impressed with the quality and the way he was able to capture every special memory from our wedding day. I would use him again if I was planning another wedding and would 100% recommend him to anyone I know in need of a videographer!

Meg Ouellette · Married on 04/26/2014

Great! We love our video

Will was a last minute decision to add to our wedding through the recommendation of my brother. I have told all of my friends it’s one of my most valued things from my wedding day. We love our video! he captured all of the special moments for us with a large wedding. Thank you Will!!!