Will Nye the DJ Guy Reviews

30 | Oshkosh, WI

30 Reviews for Will Nye the DJ Guy

Melissa · Married on 01/13/2018

We booked with Will Nye The DJ Guy at last years Eau Claire Wedding Faire. Just by speaking with Will, Alec, and Morgan at the show you could immediately tell their passion for what they do. They were professional and fast to answer our questions throughout the entire process. Everything the day of our wedding went perfect and we danced all night!

Sent on 02/19/2018

Ariel · Married on 12/31/2017

I do not have enough good things to say about Will Nye The DJ Guy. They communicated with me and my fiancé usually in a matter of minutes before we booked as well as after. We got to meet with Will before our Wedding and give him our playlist. He did great playing those songs and finding others that us and the crowd loved. The dance floor was packed all night!

Sent on 01/24/2018

Hanna · Married on 09/16/2017

Will Nye The DJ Guy MADE my wedding! Everyone was dancing and they did a great job of playing something for everyone there. We are extremely satisfied and would hire them all over again in an instant!

Sent on 03/09/2018

Morgan · Married on 07/15/2017

Will nye the dj guy made my event so much more than I could have ever imagined! Played the perfect music all night and the dj's really knew how to get the crowd up and dancing and having a good time. The lights really set the mood and the best part was that I had a say in everything from light color to the songs played. I would book again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 08/27/2017
  • W

Wanda P · Married on

Top notch company and service

I couldn’t have been happier with Will Nye the DJ Guy and how everything went! We had DJay for our reception and would highly recommend him to anyone! He was very friendly, on-time, and was available for anything that we needed for the entire day. Music selection was great, and was very happy to see my family and friends dancing the night away! If you are looking for a great company to hire for your wedding, I would 100% recommend Jay and Will Nye the DJ Guy!! Kudos

Sent on 10/27/2019