Will Nye the DJ Guy Reviews

30 | Oshkosh, WI

30 Reviews for Will Nye the DJ Guy

Brooke Balkan · Getting married on 09/09/2020

Absolutely the best!!

Will Nye The DJ Guy was absolutely amazing to work with. We had Brandon as our DJ and he rocked! He was super responsive to our needs, helped keep us on schedule, and kept the dance floor packed all night! Our guest, our photographer, and the folks from the venue complimented us on the DJ. I’d hire these guys again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Tiffany · Married on 06/05/2020

Best guys out there

WIll nye the DJ guy had me from the very start. I talked to them at a wedding show and they were down to earth, and so nice. To them it was not all about the money like the other ones I talked. They cared about what we wanted and very helpful. They kept the dance floor going all night long and everyone loved them. They know their stuff. They had us fill out songs that we wanted to hear and ones we did not. They played ALL the songs that we wanted to hear. They got back to me so fast and when I needed anything they helped me get the answer. I got a lot of complements on the DJ that we picked and I would pick them again and again!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Angelica · Married on 10/18/2019

Excellent!

Highly recommend! He did such a good job. I danced the night away. He was almost too good because I just wanted to keep on dancing all night long.

Sent on 10/19/2019

Jamie Lambert · Married on 09/13/2019

Awesome service

They had the whole room dancing all night long.

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Nora

Nora Weiss · Married on 08/06/2019

Amazing DJ!

Will went above and beyond to make our day special! We barely had a play list so he paid attention to the crowd and played appropriately! We celebrated all night long and we still have people telling us it was the most fun wedding they had ever been to! All thanks to Will Nye the DJ Guy! I would highly recommend them to other couples looking to have a fun night!

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Colin

Colin Brooks · Married on 08/06/2019

Will Nye helped us have big day!

Without will nye and his sound services, we would have been stuck listening to the same old cliche wedding tunes. No cupid shuffle, no chicken dance, no YMCA. instead we got to dance our butts off doing the Crank Dat Soulja Boy - the exact wedding we envisioned! Thanks!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Kitty Applebee · Married on 07/13/2019

Fantastic all around

Best hire of our wedding, Will Nye exceeded every expectation we had for our DJ!

Sent on 10/31/2019

Madeline Holt · Married on 06/22/2019

10/10, We'd hire again in a heartbeat

They were incredibly easy to work with, very professional, extremely flexible with day-of changes, and kept the dance floor packed! Easily the best decision for the DJ, and we'd hire them again in a heart beat.

Sent on 07/01/2019

Jenn · Married on 05/25/2019

Fun and Easy to Work With!

Working with Will was so easy and enjoyable! He accommodated any requests we had in timeline and music. We did not want a DJ that was too pushy with playing music we didn't want to hear or an over the top personality. Will fit perfectly. I also never saw an empty dance floor!

Sent on 06/22/2019
  • Alexandria

Alexandria Sielaff · Married on 12/22/2018

Best Vendor We Hired!

I would hire these gentlemen again in a heartbeat! They were so professional and thorough in the planning process. I felt assured the entire time that they understood my vision for the wedding and, when the big day came, they absolutely came through. Showed up early and were a class act. You cannot go wrong hiring Will Nye the DJ Guy!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Nate Dillon · Married on 10/06/2018

Will Nye the DJ Guy

I am not sure where to begin on how an absolutely amazing job Will Nye the DJ Guy did at our wedding. To be perfectly honest his name is what caught my attention first and then it was conversations with him that sold my wife and I on hiring him. Will was right there answering our questions every step of the way, very prompt on returning the countless emails we had for him. Will was punctual, showed up early enough to get set up at both the ceremony and reception sites. Very well organized and had a wonderful flow to his schedule. The dinner music was tasteful and loud enough to hear but low enough to hold a conversation with the person next to you.
    From the lights to the music, playing requested songs, avoiding certain genres, and keeping the crowd engaged. Will did a phenomenal job in helping make our night one to truly remember. We could not have asked or hoped for a better DJ. I highly encourage you to look into booking Will Nye the DJ guy for your wedding. My wife and I had a tremendous amount of people complementing us on the amazing DJ we had at our wedding.

Sent on 11/26/2018
  • Julia

Julia · Married on 09/23/2018

More Than I Could Have Asked For

Will was so professional, helpful and kind throughout the whole process of planning the wedding and getting everything ready. He is charismatic and played the perfect songs to get all my guests up and dancing and having a great time! Anytime I emailed him to ask questions he answered very quickly and completely. I am so thankful I picked Will to by my DJ for the wedding and I couldn’t have been happier with the experience! Thank you so much for everything you did to make mine and Krys’s wedding day the best it could be!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Gordon · Married on 09/22/2018

Impeccable

Price point and quality were exactly what we were looking for, great guys with great values

Sent on 10/22/2018

Lindsey · Married on 09/15/2018

Will was awesome to work with! He kept everyone dancing all night long and really listened to our requests. We were extremely impressed with his professionalism as well as the up lighting that he provided during the reception.

Sent on 09/24/2018

Joshua · Married on 09/01/2018

Will was extremely professional through the whole planning process. He kept the reception going until they kicked us out. Very responsive to emails and phone calls. Stuck to the music we wanted played and didn’t want played. It was the perfect way to end our wedding day and will was the main reason.

Sent on 09/06/2018

Rachel · Married on 08/18/2018

Truth me told, we went with Will because of the name and I'm so glad we did! From start to finish, Will was responsive to questions, willing to meet our needs, and help along the way. Our day was perfect from the ceremony music to the very last song. Would definitely recommend for anyone looking for an awesome DJ at a more than reasonable price!

Sent on 09/06/2018

Parker · Married on 08/11/2018

very accommodating and very reasonable in price

Sent on 09/07/2018

Chris · Married on 08/11/2018

Excellent! Very friendly, easy to get ahold of and very professional

Sent on 09/27/2018
  • Bobbi

Bobbi · Married on 07/14/2018

I don't even know where to start in how grateful we are that we hired Will to DJ our wedding July 14th. From start to finish he was incredibly professional, responsive, and helpful. We used his services for both our ceremony and reception, and I'm so glad we did! My husband and I wanted a really unique ceremony, so we did it in our former backyard on the Fox River next to Fox River Brewing Company. We were so nervous about guests not being able to hear the ceremony itself with the sound of the restaurant next door, the boat traffic, the car traffic, and the dinging of the bridge. Will's equipment was top notch and every single word was audible. On top of that, we had tons of different music cues as each wedding party member and our families walked down the aisle, and he nailed every single one. If that weren't complicated enough, I had a college friend bring her guitar to play and sing as the bride walked in and for the recessional, and Will was also able to accommodate her perfectly. He truly made our vision for our ceremony come to life!

Our reception was just as seamless. The dinner music was classy, the mic for the speeches and toasts was the perfect volume, and most importantly the dance floor was HOPPING! From the second the dinner tables were cleared for a dance floor, it was full! My husband and I didn't give a crazy list of songs or anything and the only direction we gave was to feel the crowd and keep people moving. Will intuitively knew how to keep everybody having a good time. I had so many friends after the event talk about how awesome the music and DJ was, and they were absolutely correct!

Sent on 07/18/2018

Desiree · Married on 07/07/2018

I would hire Will Nye again in a heartbeat. We had so much fun at our wedding! The dance floor was packed all night long! I couldn’t have asked for more. We got so many compliments from all our guests!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Erica · Married on 06/23/2018

Will was very attentive before and during the wedding. If I had any questions before hand he always answered emails right away. During the wedding he always made sure we knew what was going on and when with plenty of warning. Everyone had a great time and danced the night away!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Kaitlin · Married on 06/16/2018

These guys are amazing. They made our big day even more perfect! Our guests were so happy and we had a blast dancing all night long! I would recommend them to EVERYONE!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Maggie · Married on 06/02/2018

Will Nye the DJ Guy was an excellent DJ for our wedding. He was very responsive during the planning stages and provided us with very helpful feedback. During the reception, he played all the music we requested and got the whole wedding dancing. We really enjoyed having him a part of our special day and would highly recommend his service to any couple looking for a great DJ and a reasonable price!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Jessica · Married on 04/27/2018

I cannot say enough kind words about how wonderful Will was for our wedding. He kept everyone dancing, which was all that I had wanted. He was flexible at changing to a request, to announcing whatever needed to be announced, and such a kind person! We received so many compliments about how great the music was and how awesome the night was.

Sent on 04/28/2018
  • W

Whitney · Married on 01/27/2018

Great DJ to work with! The dance floor was always full! We got tons of compliments from guests because of them! Couldn't ask for a better DJ company!

Sent on 02/20/2018