Will Michael Photography Reviews

Will Michael Photography 2
Will Michael Photography 3

Megan · Married on 05/26/2018

Great Wedding Photographer

Will did an awesome job photographing for our wedding back in May. You could tell he knew his stuff in terms of choosing poses for us, but he also encouraged us to be natural which made for some really nice pictures. Throughout the reception he blended in so well it was almost as if he wasn’t there, but when we received the photos it was clear he worked super hard. Would definitely recommend Will Michael to capture the most important parts of your event!

Sent on 01/23/2019

Kristy Kunselman · Married on 09/10/2017

Wedding Photographer

Not only did I hire Will for my 1st wedding, I also had him return for my 2nd!!! (true story) He is a great photgrapher with an attention to detail. Courteous, helpful and willing to go above and beyond for those difficult shots you want him to capture.

Sent on 01/15/2019

Jessica · Married on 06/18/2016

Beyond Expectations

Will is an exceptionally talented photographer, in addition to being detail oriented and a great communicator. He was wonderful the day of the wedding—stepped up to the task of making sure we were running on time and gave clear direction on who he wanted and where. I didn’t have to spend time coming up with ideas for the photos—he had that all under control and was very thorough in communicating prior to the big day to understand family dynamics. The final product was incredible and I recommend Will to anyone!

Will Michael Photography 4
    Will Michael Photography 5
    Will Michael Photography 6
    Sent on 11/25/2019

Kaity · Married on 09/22/2012

Absolutely the best!

Will was everything I was looking for in a photographer and more! We had so many pictures to choose from and every single one was perfect. Over the last 8 years, Will has been part of every wedding in my family and we wouldn't want it any other way!

Sent on 11/08/2019

Erica · Married on 05/18/2012

Will Michael is a photography ninja. I cannot recall seeing him once outside of the bride and groom photo session yet he managed to capture every beautiful, heartwarming and hilarious moment of our wedding. He is a true artist and incredibly responsive to questions and requests. I don't know what I would have done without his help on timelines for the day of!

Sent on 02/19/2013
  • Kellee

Kellee Neyer · Married on 07/08/2010

Creative, Eye for Detail, Funny

Will Michael Photography has been photographing my family for 9 years. He has photographed my wedding as well as my three children as my family has grown. Will has been very professional and easy to work with. I still remember his humor on my wedding day that produced relaxed natural smiles. He has been able to capture many family milestones and has created lasting memories with the photos that now hang on my wall. He is very patient when photographing my children who are now 5, 3, and 7 months old. His passion for photography shows through his eye for detail and his creativity. He is truly an amazing photographer and person. Highly recommended!

Sent on 11/23/2019

Erica · Married on 04/24/2010

Will is wonderful! He is quick with communication and very understanding. Very personable and professional. He really helped me lay out the day when it came to time lines. My pictures came out beautiful! I have received so many compliments on them.

Also, the wide range of options and packages really helped us when it came to our budget. A + all the way! =)

Sent on 05/20/2010

Julie · Married on 09/19/2009

Will is the best! The absolute best of all the vendors we hired. Not only is he extremely talented, but very friendly and professional. He traveled several hours and spent the night at a hotel and showed up early and stayed late. He managed to take almost a thousand pictures and we barely knew he was there. He is not pushy at all, but gets ALL the great shots! He answers any and all questions in a timely manner. He is a true artist and professional, and worth every penny!

Sent on 01/26/2012
  • TaraRyan

Tara · Married on 04/18/2009

Will did a great job with my photos (wedding and engagement), they were absolutely stunning. He captured some amazing shots! Everytime I emailed him about something, he responded right away. He was also very reasonable in pricing compared to other vendors we looked at and very flexible with package options. In addition, he is very quick in getting his work turned around and back into clients hands. I would reccomend him to anyone lokoing for a wedding photographer!

Sent on 05/12/2009

Puneet · Married on 03/21/2009

Will Michael Photography was excellent!!! He was early and stayed through to the very end of the reception. He took over 2,000 pictures and captured every important moment! My guests commented about how he seemed to be everywhere throughout the evening, yet still remained in the background. Without a doubt, one of the best vendor choices we made for our wedding! After the wedding, my husband lost his job, and Will was so accommodating in helping us to purchase our wedding album on our own time. I would highly recommend him!!

Sent on 01/25/2011

Megan · Married on 10/25/2008

We were so pleased with Will's work. He was creative, yet unobtrusive. It was like he wasn't even there, but he came out with some GREAT shots! There are definitely some things that didn't go as planned on our wedding day...Will Michael wasn't one of them.

We would recommend him to any couple.

Sent on 02/18/2010

Lynn · Married on 08/08/2008

We couldn't be happier with our photography selection. Will Michael Photography exceeded every expectation. He was very professional, creative, artistic and talented. Any question we had he was quick to respond.
    His work is absolutely breathtaking! He reworked and put his personal touch on each picture. It was so clear that he put so much time and effort into making our pictures perfect! We were blown away!
    He really captured every part of the wedding. There were several pictures of all the important events, pictures of our guests laughing and dancing. What a wonderful way to relive one of the best days of our lives.
    Will Michael is a pleasure to work with! He is very talented. Highly recommended to all.

Sent on 09/13/2008

Lesley · Married on 08/01/2008

The whole experience with Will was really great! He was so eager to work with my husband and I through the whole thing! He was willing to work within our budget and to give us exactly what we wanted. He voluntarily came to the rehearsal to scope out the church and to check out some camera angles for the wedding day. He showed up the day of the wedding looking very professional and polished - which was important to us. We didn't have to worry about anything with Will's professionalism and we really didn't even notice him for most of the day. He showed up earlier than expected and stayed way later than expected with out charging extra. He was always VERY quick to respond to any and all questions we had via email and even gave us his cell phone number where we could reach him basically anytime, day or night. He and his assistant really made us feel comfortable in front of the camera by chatting with us between photos when we were posing for the portraits. It is evident that Will really loves what he is doing. His passion for photography really emerges when he is getting good shots...he doesn't want to stop taking them! At our wedding and rehearsal, we actually got a lot of compliments on our photographer. People said that they could tell he was good! We can not wait to see our photos when they are ready!! :) Thanks, Will!!! - LB

Sent on 08/26/2008