Will Blochinger Photography Reviews

Will Blochinger Photography 3
Will Blochinger Photography 4
Will Blochinger Photography 5

Beverley · Married on 01/20/2018

Will and his team were PHENOMENAL! They made our special day extremely memorable, especially with the ridiculously fast turnaround on photos. Will has a very keen vision around the masterpieces he creates, and our wedding was certainly no exception to his extraordinary work. Will was very friendly and pleasant to work with and knew how to direct with great professionalism. During the ceremony and reception, he and his team slipped in and out of the shadows and caught hundreds of beautiful unforgettable shots. We highly recommend Will Blochinger Photography to capture your special moments!! Thank you Will, for the memories you captured that will last us forever and forever!!!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Erica · Married on 12/16/2017

We had Will Blochinger photograph and video our wedding. He made everyone feel so comfortable all day long and kept us laughing the whole way through. So many of our guests were complimenting on the shots they saw them take and on how funny and personable he was. We had several people ask for the photography company's information during the night for events they will be having in the future. My mom wants to have another event just to have Will photograph it again!! Will treated us like royalty and made sure that we were eating and enjoying ourselves throughout the whole day and night. We couldn't believe the creativity that was put into each and every shot. We saw our pics on our website so quickly after the wedding as well! Every shot was FLAWLESS & so unique. We are having the hardest time choosing our favorites because we love them all so much! Will shot our engagement photos last year and we had the same problem then as well. He was very personable and made us feel completely comfortable in front of the camera. Each photo we received was better than the next, and they all looked like they came straight out of a magazine. He also designed our save the dates and we are still to this day receiving compliments on how amazing they came out. Will Blochinger Wedding Photography is the way to go if you’re looking for creative, unique & never seen before options in photography!! We will definitely be using him for all of our future event!!

Sent on 04/18/2018

Jen · Married on 12/16/2017

I don’t think my wedding could have been more perfectly captured in the way my wife and I envisioned than by Will Blochinger. We were glad to see Will's website had samples of his work that didn't look like stereotypical cheesy wedding shots. When we met in person, we clicked right off the bat with his style and our vision of fly-on-the-wall candid shots. His final product was a collection of memorable moments strung across our entire special day. The most common response from our guests was they hardly noticed he was there, but the photographic evidence is undeniable. We even didn't get any derp face pictures which we explicitly said to delete. He also did our engagement photo shoot which used a mix of flash and natural lighting and our setting to gorgeous effect. Will brought us professionalism, experience, and skill to make our memories last the way they happened. If you want someone to make your wedding look like the day you always dreamed of, hire Will Blochinger Photography today.

Sent on 06/07/2018

Alicia · Married on 12/02/2017

Will was absolutely wonderful to work with, and the photography came out GORGEOUS!

Laura · Married on 12/01/2017

Will is a class act photographer!! I spent over a month searching for the perfect photographer and after 4 appointments I know Will was the one! His creativity and attention to detail is never overlooked. Will always gets back to you in speedy time and is a pleasure to work with. We had fun doing our engagement session and his quality of work is superb! The guest book he made for us from those pictures was flawless. I can't wait to start working on our wedding album. The night of wedding he wasn't afraid to take pictures in the dark/night which not all photographers are comfortable with due to the complexity of the lighting. Just the opposite he was ready to take unique fun pictures at night and the pictures from the night are stunning! I would highly recommend Will Blochinger and you won't be disappointed!

Allison · Married on 11/24/2017

I can not say enough great things about Will! He truly made our wedding day spectacular, and the photos that he took are stunning, amazing, and just absolutely perfect. I can't stop looking at them over and over.
    He also got them back to us in just two short weeks fully edited, which is almost unheard of in the wedding world.
    Will was a pleasure to work with all day. He was a trooper for almost 12 full hours and it seemed like he never even sat down, never stopped smiling, and didn't miss a moment! From my parent's house to the church to the reception hall to the dance floor... he captured so many special memories that we will truly cherish forever.
    If you are reading this contemplating what photographer you should choose for your wedding, stop reading and call Will right now.
    The only issue we have right now is choosing which ones to print, we LOVE them all!
    Thank you Will, you really made our day remarkable and one we'll never forget!

Will Blochinger Photography 6
    Sent on 12/08/2017

Susan · Married on 11/24/2017

Our daughter got married on November 24, and chose Will Blochinger as their photographer. We are way overdue to write a review about him. Will is so talented, creative and the nicest person. He had great ideas and made our ideas work. He energetically took pictures for 12 hours, and delivered fantastic pictures amazingly quickly. We are so happy our daughter and son-in-law chose Will as their photographer. We would happily recommend him!
    Sue and Rich 11/24/17

Sent on 03/28/2018

Brenda · Married on 11/11/2017

Sent on 11/14/2017

Melissa · Married on 10/13/2017

I can not even begin to put into words how wonderful of an experience my whole wedding day was. I got EVERY single picture I wanted, he was an absolute pleasure to work with. Both my husband and myself are never comfortable in front of a camera, but will made us so relaxed and really captured our feelings and emotions. I never looked and felt so beautiful in my life, and when I look at my AMAZING pictures, I am transported right back into that moment. You can not go wrong with Will, I would recommend him again and again, and not just because of his professionalism and just down right likeable nature. I would recommend him because of his amazing talent. His pictures speak for themselves. So to all you brides out there, book now and book fast!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Sent on 11/17/2017

Sent on 11/17/2017

Brent · Married on 10/01/2017

Prior to my wedding Will had been the photographers and two of our mutual friends weddings,the pictures were outstanding! And of course when it came to my big day he did the same... He was very professional and fun and knew exactly how to interact with our crowd!!!
    He was a pleasure to work with!!!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Jenna · Married on 08/12/2017

We recently had our engagement session with Will are we couldnt be happier! He did an amazing job! Our family and freinds all agree that it was magazine quality only better and my family doesnt throw out complimants all that much!!! We cant wait for our big day and we know beyond a shadow of a dobt that the pics will be out of this world!!!! And to Scott who r's review is on this page, your images are beautiful beyond words but your actions take away from them. I wished i could reply directly to your post but this will have to do! Dont worry Will, everyone can see who you are, what your talents can do and how sad SWcott and his fiance are.

Sent on 10/18/2016

April · Married on 08/12/2017

My husband and I are so glad we asked our friends who photographed their wedding (we absolutely loved their pictures) because that is how we found Will! We are so extremely happy with our entire experience! Being it was our first time in front of a professional photographer he made talking amazing shots seem so easy!! Will captured our amazing day perfectly and thanks to him we will be able to remember every special moment for years to come! Oh and check out his celebrity work! Just google him…Amazing!!

Sent on 04/18/2018

Sarah · Married on 08/12/2017

Will is simply put - AMAZING. My husband and I are both SO SO happy and pleased with our decision to go with him as our wedding photographers. He was fun, and super professional - and the pictures have turned out GORGEOUS. We've been to several weddings recently, and couldn't help but comment to each other at each, "Wow - our photographer blows these guys out of the water." At our wedding, either Will or Torri was there to capture every moment - they didn't miss a beat. They also made our guests feel at ease, and took care of all the details - leaving less for this stressed out bride to worry about. Also, he was and still is SUPER responsive in communications, going as far as to follow Pinterest boards. Icing on the cake – he had a real quick turn around on pictures - no waiting MONTHS to see the fun memories from your day. I seriously couldn't recommend Will more highly. BOOK NOW!

Sent on 06/22/2018

Danni · Married on 08/06/2017

Without a doubt the BEST photographer there is! It was beyond expectations and I'm so happy I went with Will. Initially he was booked on our first wedding date, then we ended up changing the date and he was available. He worked so hard to get the proper work permits which helped me tremendously, so I wouldn't have to deal with it. He truly cares to capture the perfect picture and is passionate about his work. Will and his 2nd photographer researched and walked the grounds before the wedding, to make sure he found the perfect setting. He was patient with my bridesmaids and I even felt very comfortable when he shot my boudoir pics. I honestly thought I'd chicken out! It's been just over a week and Will is already sending us pics!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Dana · Married on 08/05/2017

The pictures Will took at my wedding were beyond my wildest expectations. I've gotten so many compliments on them and they will be treasured forever! He was also very responsive throughout the whole process via phone and email and helped guide me through all my questions and through the events of the day. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 09/07/2017

Meghan · Married on 08/05/2017

There pictures as you can see are amazing! When it came to our event they were amazing! I get to relive my special moments through their amazing photographs

Cara · Married on 07/29/2017

We are so glad we chose Will to be our wedding photographer!! We highly recommend him! He is professional and knows his stuff so that you can feel very comfortable on your big day just like we did. We also really liked that he is calm under pressure and that's big because it's one less thing stressing you out. I've been in weddings where the photographer gets stressed with time and a little snippy or takes short cuts to get the job done and it's not fun.....we were beyond happy that Will was just the opposite. He takes great quality photos and really captures the moment. We were kind of nervous in front of the camera and Will made us feel comfortable and at ease. My family was all really impressed with him as well. We were really picky about choosing a photographer as that is one of the most important things about the wedding in order to capture this important day and we were not disappointed at all with Will. Go with this photography expert instead of one of those wedding factory photography places (you know you will always get Will as your photographer, so the photos you see online are what you get).

Sent on 09/11/2017

Danielle · Married on 07/15/2017

Will was an amazing, professional yet fun photographer. I highly recommend him. You will not find a better one in NJ, plus he has the magic mirror which was a huge hit at our wedding!!! Truly awesome

Sent on 09/20/2017

Kat · Married on 06/10/2017

LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! So happy we went with Will !!!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Katlyn · Married on 05/28/2017

I don't think I could possibly say enough good things about Will and our experience with him. From my very first phone call with Will, I was impressed and had a good feeling that he would be the photographer for us. Not only does he take beautiful pictures and have an amazing eye for catching every important detail, but he is fun to work with and makes taking photos with him a blast! Will not only impressed my husband and I and our families, but also our wedding guests. He put together an awesome slideshow during our reception of photos that he had already captured that day, plus he made personalized cards for our guests to take home with them with instructions on how to find our photos online. Will is a true professional and I would recommend him to any couple looking for a wedding photographer!!

Sent on 08/01/2017

Renee · Married on 05/20/2017

My husband and I had only one rule for our wedding photographer. No cheesy pictures. Will totally got us. Our wedding photos are the best photos I have ever seen. Will was able to capture the split-second moments that made our wedding unique.
    Before our wedding, I sent Will some photos I had seen online and liked. Will helped us recreate those photos organically, without awkward, forced posing, or comments like, "oooohh yaaaa...right there." Not to mention, Will is super good-looking. I mean, who can look bad when a stud is taking your picture?
    Will was funny, professional, collaborative, punctual, attentive, honest, creative, friendly, and patient. He was also able to answer my mom's 4589745089548094578754 questions, half of which were questions he had already answered...7 times.
    If you are looking for a photographer who can make all your dreams come true, look no further. Will Blochinger is obviously the right choice!!!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Andrea · Married on 05/06/2017

We hired Will to be our wedding photographer and it was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. We got the top package and a ton of compliments on our wedding photos and video. He worked really well with George Segale Films and they both did an amazing job in capturing our beautiful wedding on photos and film. We also booked the Magic Mirror Photo Booth and it was an absolute hit! I cannot thank them enough, and I apologize it took me a while to write this review.

The 3 top qualities I appreciated about Will and his team were:

1) Absolutely gorgeous, world-class photography: Will has an amazing eye for getting just the right shot/framing, the right lighting/setting, the right expression/feeling on the subjects faces.

2) Quick delivery time: Will delivered a sneak-peak within a few days (so you can post on social media ASAP) and our full-set of pictures within 3 weeks of my wedding! I have had friends that waited months and months for their photos.

3) Easy to work with: Will was very professional from beginning to end. He was extremely responsive and easy to reach, either by email or phone.

He has my highest recommendation and I would be happy to work with him again.

My tip to the bride and groom: agree with Will on your must-have groups shotlist and designate someone from your family/friends to help gather all the right people and make sure you get every shot. It's difficult for the photographer to know who all your friends and family members are.

Sent on 07/24/2017

Ashley · Married on 04/21/2017

I met Will about a year ago at a bridal show, and I was immediately drawn to the table where he was displaying all of his work. Shortly after we set up a meeting to discuss all of the possibilities for my wedding, and my fiancé (at the time) and I both immediately knew we wanted to use him for our wedding. Anytime I emailed Will he got right back to me, and was always accommodating with our schedules. Everything from our engagement shoot to our wedding was amazing. Will was there for the entire day, and got every single aspect of the day which we are so grateful for. And the magic mThe professionalism, willingness to listen to our ideas, and timeliness cannot be matched. We are SO happy and highly recommend Will Blochinger Photography.

Sent on 05/18/2017