Will Blochinger Photography Reviews

128 | Sparta, NJ

128 Reviews for Will Blochinger Photography

• Katelyn

Katelyn B. · Getting married on 06/01/2023

Memories to last a lifetime

The pictures came out great! Everyone loved them!

Sent on 03/04/2021

Will Blochinger Photography's reply:

Thank you so much. It was fun working with you. We are so happy you had a magical day. Best wishes to you both.
  • Billie

Billie M. · Getting married on 07/05/2022

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Erik and I are so happy we decided to hire Will Blochinger Photography to shoot our engagement photos. Dave photographed our session and is our wedding photographer for our event next year and his work is stunning, and really captured the essence of who Erik and I are as a couple. Dave is also very kind and great at giving direction without it being all about poses. They made me cry and I cant wait for the big day! Thank you so much!

Sent on 02/01/2021

Will Blochinger Photography's reply:

Dave was really touched by your words. We are so pleased you and Erik are happy with our work so far and cant wait for your big day next year. Enjoy the planning and... no more crying. =) Stay safe and warm!

Bo Lorring · Getting married on 03/11/2022

Our Heroes!

To say Will Blochinger Photography & Blake were amazing would be an understatement. After canceling our big wedding due to the pandemic, Blake was flexible and was able to schedule Neil to photograph our elopement, after changing locations. He arrived early, and really went above and beyond to make sure we got all the photos we asked for, and more! The photos we received from WBP are truly beautiful and timeless. We will definitely be using them for future occasions.

Sent on 01/25/2021

Will Blochinger Photography's reply:

You both were a joy to work with especially during this crazy time. We know making all those new arrangements were not easy but you always stayed calm which made our job easy. Enjoy each other and your captured memories forever.
  • Emma

Emma R. · Getting married on 09/01/2021

Hands down...The Best!

Look no further, Will is the BEST! We hired Will for our engagement and wedding photos back in 2018. He was the first vendor we hired after getting engaged and we knew immediately he would be amazing. His style fit our personalities perfectly. On the wedding day when emotions are high, he is such a calming presence. He got pictures of every person and every detail of our wedding and he knows how to get the perfect candid shots. We had to postpone our wedding twice due to COVID-19, then decided to cancel our original plans and have a small backyard wedding with close family. Working with him to figure out the perfect plan was seamless. The pictures came out amazing and we are so grateful we trusted him to capture our best day! And when Covid is over, he’s coming back for the big party!! TY!

Sent on 01/25/2021

Will Blochinger Photography's reply:

We are so looking forward to your big day, but your family celebration and ceremony was wonderful. We are so glad you are pleased with the pictures so far. See you soon and thank you again for the kind words.

Mary D. · Getting married on 07/09/2021

Thank you Will Blochinger Photography!!!

We hired Will Blochinger in Summer 2019 (pre-Covid) for our Summer 2020 wedding. We used them for both our engagement photo shoot as well as what ended up being our backyard wedding in summer 2020 - we couldn’t be happier that we found them! When COVID-19 hit, and we had to adjust our plans for this year and scale down the wedding, Blake was really easy to work with to make adjustments. At the time, wedding planning was extremely stressful, and we were super thankful to have Neil & Dave as our photographers They was kind, considerate, and provided us absolutely beautiful, timeless photos of our wedding day. On top of everything, they got us our photos very soon after the wedding (much sooner than I expected). Will Blochinger Photo is worth every penny!! We will be using them again next year at our big celebration and are looking forward to working with them again!

Sent on 12/21/2020

Will Blochinger Photography's reply:

Mary, it was such a great day and we look forward to the grand wedding next year. Have a wonderful holiday!

Maci L. · Married on 12/09/2020

Out of this world AMAZING!

Will Blochinger Photography did an amazing job with not only our photos but our videos and in capturing the beautiful moments I will be able to relive for the rest of my life. My husband and I are so grateful for our photographers and videographer, Neil & Dave and Michael, for being such a great team and being so easy to work with. They also supplied the Magic Mirror photobooth which was a HUGE hit!!!Thank you for sharing our special day and helping us relive it through the images and videos!

Sent on 12/19/2020

Will Blochinger Photography's reply:

Thank you both for the review. It was truly our pleasure working with you both, your families and friends. Capturing your special day was fun for us as well. If there is anything we can help you with in the future, please do not hesitate to ask. Many years of happiness to you both.
  • Carlie

Carlie B. · Married on 11/07/2020

Our Covid story...

We really can't say enough about Will, his amazing work and attitude, and how happy we are with the photos he captured!!!!!!! We had a bit of an unorthodox wedding. At least from how we originally imagined it. As with many brides and grooms this year, the COVID-19 outbreak affected our original plans. We planned on having a large family wedding with around 150 guests, traveling from half a dozen states, and two countries in NJ. We had all of our vendors, locations and deposits in place. Like the rest of the world, we never could think something would prevent us from having the large ceremony and family party exactly how we envisioned. By the end of May of 2020, however, we made the difficult decision to cancel those plans. We decided to have a more intimate gathering with 10 of our local immediate family members. We did not want to wait for an unknown amount of time to celebrate what would be the most important day of our lives, and we scrambled to secure a location and vendors. Will was one of four wedding photographers we found in New Jersey. We realized very quickly that he was a perfect fit for us. Not only were his gallery and years of experience impressive; he was incredibly friendly, easy to communicate with and thorough. Together we organized our day and planned the shot set-ups for our wedding. When the day came, Will and his equally amazing 2nd shooter and assistant, Dave, were early, fully prepared, and ready to get to work. Throughout the day, we could tell they shared our enthusiasm, and love of their craft. They were genuinely excited to document all the small moments that flew by for us. Will was the best thing that could’ve happened to us regardless of circumstance - you will not regret having him photograph any event for you, and we can’t wait to work with him again!!!!!!!!

Sent on 01/14/2021

Will Blochinger Photography's reply:

Good morning! What a great review to wake up to. We were so sorry that you had to make certain accommodations due to Covid, but we were happy you didnt have to wait long to enjoy your special day. Many years of happiness for you both.

Roman J. · Married on 08/08/2020

Best decision ever!!

Let me start off by saying thank you to the best photographers there are out there! You are a one of a kind team that made the day so much better with your personalities. When we got our photos back it was like I was living my wedding day over again. They didn’t miss one little detail and their pictures tell the whole story from the day! You would never imagine some of the pictures they get but they just know how much it means to have detail from a day that goes by so quick! They are awesome people that will not disappoint! If you are looking for photographers, don’t look any further and go with them!!! Thank you Neil & Dave for amazing photos! Roman & Kaylee Hugs & High fives :)

Sent on 01/10/2021

Will Blochinger Photography's reply:

High fives to you both! Thank you so much for the wonderful review. It was great working with you and your family. We wish you many years of happiness.

Marlena G. · Married on 08/02/2020

Our first and best decision!

We went with Will Blochinger Photography because we instantly fell in love with their work! Talking to Blake on the phone sealed the deal! Neil & Amy were our photographers for our wedding on 02-08-2020. They went ABOVE and BEYOND. They exceeded all our expectation!!! Their vision, dedication and patience was amazing! Our photos came out perfect! I'd recommend them a million times over! Thank you so much guys!

Sent on 01/15/2021

Will Blochinger Photography's reply:

You are so very welcome! It is us who should be thanking you, Neil said you and your wedding parties were kind, fun and patient which in turn makes their job easy. Please let us know if we can assist with any special moments moving forward. We are here for you!

Beth C. · Married on 07/03/2020

An Excellent Experience Through & Through!!!

Dave and Amy were absolutely amazing to work with on our wedding day and Blake was a pleasure helping us put everything together from start to finish! The pictures were beautiful and our family and friends adored them! The Magic Mirror supplied by them was also a huge hit at our wedding. Thank you all so very much for everything you did! You all were great!!! XOXOXO
    Beth

Sent on 09/24/2020

Casey D. · Married on 05/24/2020

Best there is

Will and Dave are hands down the best there is. Finding someone to do our photography was probably one of the hardest things on our "list" because you want the most amazing pictures of your special day. Well, we are so greatful we chose Will because they did not disappoint. From knowing all the "good hidden gems" at Crystal Springs to take pictures at, and making me feel like a model the entire day, HYPING me and my husband up, and getting every picture I wanted- we couldn't be more thankful. If you want an amazing photographer who knows what he' doing, pick will you wont regret it. I just recommended him to my friend, and I will continue to! He's amazing! Thank you for capturing the best day of our lives!

Sent on 05/12/2020

Will Blochinger Photography's reply:

Casey, Thank you so much for making it easy, you both were great to work with. We hope the next sixty year will be as wonderful as your first six months as a married couple. Stay safe and healthy!
  • Leia

Leia M. · Married on 05/12/2020

Blissfully Happy!

We are so happy that we chose Will Blochinger to capture our wedding day and our beautiful engagement photos! I could not be happier with the results. The photographs are so beautiful - they look like something that I would see in a magazine, not an actual photograph that *I* am in! Neil & Michael themselves are wonderful people. I have always felt incredibly awkward in front of a camera, but they made me, and my husband feel completely at ease and gave us plenty of helpful direction for our photographs. They had plenty of poses in mind to capture the look we were going for. They knew exactly what to photograph, running around and quietly taking snaps at the perfect moments. I was incredibly happy to have their good vibes around on our wedding day! We even splurged and got their photo booth which was SO MUCH FUN and totally worth it. I would highly recommend Will Blochinger for your wedding! They were communicative and easy to work with, the photographs are INCREDIBLE, and certainly worth the price. And they are just all-around great people. 😊

Sent on 01/14/2021
  • Maureen

Maureen M. · Married on 03/27/2020

Outstanding!

Will and his team were so flexible with their time, and so generous to us. We met on a bit of an overcast and rainy day, but our pictures look bright, beautiful and romantic! We couldn't have been more thankful and happy!

Sent on 12/05/2019
  • Monica

Monica M. · Married on 09/27/2019

Picture Perfect wedding

Without any hesitation we picked Will as our Photographer for our wedding.. our first meeting with him we knew he was the right fit to get things done... We had a larger wedding party about 20 total not including parents and grandparents.. Will and Dave work perfect together and got the pictures done and we can not wait to get them... We also got the Magic Mirror Photo Booth from them and it was a huge hit with out guests. I also can not stress this enough they were not in the way at all taking pictures and they were so easy going it made the day seem like they were not even there...

Sent on 10/09/2019

Will Blochinger Photography's reply:

I'm actually working on your pics now!!! Your gonna love them!! Thank you both for having us with you on your big day!!!

Rebecca G. · Married on 09/14/2019

Will Blochinger Photography

Such an amazing experience working with them. They are so professional and even give my husband and I advice that truly helped out on our special day. Our wedding photos came out so good. We love looking back and seeing all the amazing moments that were captured. Thank you Will Blochinger for making our day extra special.

Sent on 05/12/2020

Will Blochinger Photography's reply:

Rebecca, It was a pleasure working with you and Geomar. I hope you will enjoy them for years to come but make sure you view them on Sept 14th so you can remember your special day on your 1st anniversary. Stay safe and healthy!

Aggie S. · Married on 07/09/2019

Absolutely the Best!

Will is absolutely the best! He has a great personality and was so fun to work with him, but most importantly his professional and artistic work speaks for itself. Our wedding day was absolutely beautiful, and he captured the most intricate details of emotion. From my mother-in-law dabbing her eyes during our first dance to the artistic presentation of my wedding gown to the shoes, to the rings -- all of it. There wasn't a single photo that we didn't download because we absolutely loved all of them! Every single person that has seen Will’s photos of our wedding day has told us that they felt emotional even without being there in person. I've gotten many compliments saying that it all seemed like we were filming a movie -- soooo perfect in every way. I can't recommend him enough and I would recommend Will in a heartbeat

Sent on 02/01/2021

Will Blochinger Photography's reply:

Aggie, your words mean the world to us. Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a lovely review. It was a joy to work with you both and your wonderful families. Thank you again!

Sara · Married on 06/08/2019

Highly Recommended!!!

This is long, long overdue but...If you're looking for a super talented, professional, experienced, flexible, caring photographer who goes above and beyond then look no further. Will has an uncanny ability to capture seemingly ordinary moments and turn them into amazing pictures. He has literally blown us away with his skills!
    I can't say enough good things about Will and his amazing team!
    Honestly, BEST decision ever!
    @Will... Thank you for being there for us on our big day.

Sent on 12/22/2020

Jason G. · Married on 05/11/2019

Will Blochinger- An unforgettable experience with a magnificent outcome!

Will photographed my wedding in May 2019, and the entire experience (especially the photos themselves) were marvelous.

From start to finish, Will displayed professionalism, knowledge of his craft, and always made us feel at ease.

Will provided the perfect combination of professionalism and fun, with the final product being magnificent photos that I'll have with me for the rest of my life.

-Jason

Sent on 06/19/2019

Barbara B. · Married on 04/27/2019

Easy Going & Talented!

Will Blochinger Photo is beyond phenomenal. From super responsive communication to their very user friendly client portal, the whole experience of working with them was very easy, but way more importantly their photos are INCREDIBLE and they are the kind of people you want to have around you on your wedding day. We got a sneak peek during our reception and then our full photos back faster than anyone else I have heard of. It's super fun to watch them work together and Will was a superstar at fanning dress trains :) Bottom line, hire them, you won't be sorry! THANK YOU WILL! We love you!

Sent on 01/07/2021

Will Blochinger Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the note. As you know we were so excited about how your pictures turned out as well. It was a pleasure working with you both. Have a happy and safe 2021!
  • Irene

Irene · Married on 04/12/2019

Very professional

He is extremely down to earth. Makes you feel comfortable with no pressure.

Sent on 12/29/2018

Alyssa B. · Married on 11/03/2018

Wonderful!

Choosing Will as our photographer was one of the easiest decisions we had to make when planning our wedding. He was extremely attentive, professional, and an overall great person to work with. We wanted to have pictures outside but unfortunately it was a tad cold and extremely windy. However, we decided to brave the cold and when looking at our pictures, you would have never known it was windy at all! The pictures are absolutely beautiful! We can't thank Will enough for our wonderful wedding photos!

Sent on 12/08/2018
  • Noreen

Noreen M. · Married on 10/20/2018

Will was absolutely fantastic, so easy to work with and has great ideas that make for incredible photos

I'm so happy we decided to use Will Blochinger as our photographer. He was super easy to work with and really flexible. We didn't want engagement photos and Will had no problem adjusting the price of our package. He scoped out the venue prior to us taking photos so he already had a rough idea of where to take us for our first look. He took charge and I trusted him completely, the photos came out beautifully! I can't recommend Will highly enough, he took over 1000 photos, all of which we received on a flashdrive after our wedding. It may seem like a small gesture but it saves so much time and effort when you want to print photos for gifts. I've recommended him to several friends and family who are getting married next year, he really is a top of the line photographer!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Will Blochinger Photography's reply:

Thank you Noreen & Rich! It was my pleasure to be there for you both! Thank you and congrats again!!!!!
  • sarah

Sarah · Married on 09/01/2018

I cry every time I look at my photos

I can’t even put into words how beautiful Will’s work is. He captured the most beautiful moments of our wedding day. He captured the uniqueness of my style and my husbands, which translated so beautifully in our photos. He made everything SO EASY. I thought the photography aspect was going to be so hard and stressful, but it was the complete opposite working with Will. He played a huge part of making our wedding day perfect. And now I have these incredible photos to cherish for a lifetime because of Will.

Sent on 12/20/2018

Sara · Married on 08/18/2018

Will is awesome! Love his personality! He guided us through the whole day and even sent us an outline of the times for the day. It was extremely helpful to have especially for our bridal party. He is so talented and he worked very well with our videographer, Montague Films. Pictures are prompt and perfect! 100% would recommend!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Lisa · Married on 07/21/2018

I really love Will Blochinger Photography! Will is an excellent photographer. He did my engagement and wedding shoots and he's very professional, creative, outgoing and funny. You can tell he really loves what he does. He has great quality photos too. He's very quick to respond to you and he gets your photos to you very quickly after your event. I would highly encourage anyone to go to Will for any event or special occasion, or even just for a family photo shoot. He's excellent!

Sent on 07/25/2018