Will Blochinger Photography Reviews

1 User photo

Will Blochinger Photography 1

Alyssa Buske · Married on 11/03/2018

Wonderful!

Choosing Will as our photographer was one of the easiest decisions we had to make when planning our wedding. He was extremely attentive, professional, and an overall great person to work with. We wanted to have pictures outside but unfortunately it was a tad cold and extremely windy. However, we decided to brave the cold and when looking at our pictures, you would have never known it was windy at all! The pictures are absolutely beautiful! We can't thank Will enough for our wonderful wedding photos!

Sara · Married on 08/18/2018

Will is awesome! Love his personality! He guided us through the whole day and even sent us an outline of the times for the day. It was extremely helpful to have especially for our bridal party. He is so talented and he worked very well with our videographer, Montague Films. Pictures are prompt and perfect! 100% would recommend!

Lisa · Married on 07/21/2018

I really love Will Blochinger Photography! Will is an excellent photographer. He did my engagement and wedding shoots and he's very professional, creative, outgoing and funny. You can tell he really loves what he does. He has great quality photos too. He's very quick to respond to you and he gets your photos to you very quickly after your event. I would highly encourage anyone to go to Will for any event or special occasion, or even just for a family photo shoot. He's excellent!

Candice · Married on 07/04/2018

Absolutely delicious portfolio and very professional. A real gem.

Marc · Married on 06/30/2018

I cannot even express how happy my husband and I are with our wedding photos and all the work Will did! Willand his team and extremely talented and caring. They truly are able to capture your joy, love, and personality in the photos! I would highly recommend them to anyone. They are easy to work and super responsive. Cannot thank them enough for all they have done.

Dawn · Married on 06/16/2018

Will is an absolute pleasure to work with! From our first meeting to our engagement photos and through our wedding planning, he was always responsive, kind, and offered a lot of great ideas that really helped us create a look and feel that was truly us. He's so warm and genuine and really showed us how much he cared about making our special day perfect. We would HIGHLY recommend him!!! You will not be disappointed

Dana · Married on 06/09/2018

Will is a gem! My husband and I fell in love with his work and what followed is when we realized we found the right photographer. I was 5 months pregnant when we got married and it’s our first wedding (hopefully the only one) so anyone can imagine that I was all over the place. I’ve contacted Will via email, text and phone with questions and trying to figure things out. I felt so bad of constantly changing things around (mishaps, etc.) but he was so understanding and patient with me by simply letting me know that it’s okay and lighting up the mood. Will continued to show professionalism and patience on the day of my wedding with my husband and I being a little behind with our schedule, but he made it work to the best of his ability. My husband and I are blown away with all of the wedding photos from our ceremony at home to our couple shots on Valentine’s Day. I must also mention Will and his assistant (she was all smiles and very kind despite the cold) came prepared with blankets to warm us up in between shoots because it was so cold that day. Everything from our interactions to the day of the wedding to receiving the USB in a timely manner is truly appreciated. Thank you so much!

Liza · Married on 06/09/2018

Where do I even began with how amazing Will is? He takes the most beautiful photos ever. Absolutely stunning. He has an incredible eye and is a true artist. He captured so many beautiful moments at the right angles and I am eternally grateful. His skills and capabilities make for beautiful photos but what also makes them so special is their character and energy. He and his team are the most wonderful people - kind, warm, and positive. You could not find more wonderful people to be with you on your wedding day. In my case, it made an incredible difference. There was some family drama and venue issues that came up in the weeks leading up to my wedding. As such, there were a lot of things that I didn't have time to prepare for which resulted in a wardrobe malfunction and other things that went wrong. Will patiently and thoughtfully helped edit my photos after my wedding day so that the issues with my dress were not reflected in the pictures. He was so kind. Every time I look at my photos I have joyful tears. Best decision I made with my wedding was hiring Will Blochinger!!!

Ginnifer · Married on 05/12/2018

We loved working with Will for our wedding photography and videography! He was extremely professional, helpful, responsive and creative. I would definitely recommend meeting with them if you're looking for an awesome wedding photographer! From the beginning they were easy to work with and answered all our questions quickly! We LOVE our pictures from our wedding and the team worked hard to get them to us as soon as they could! I can't wait to create our album and look at these pictures for years to come. The team went above and beyond to get some great shots and I'm so happy we worked with Will Blochinger Wedding Photography

Camilla · Married on 05/05/2018

Will did an AMAZING job at our wedding recently!! They were very professional and respected our wishes, all while getting the most fabulous photos! We didn’t even realize they were there for a good part of the night. We received our photos much sooner than anticipated and I am over the moon with them!! I look at them almost everyday! I feel like I am reliving the moment! We are very very very happy with our decision to hire them as our photographers and you should too!! They were perfect!!! And The Magic Mirror Photobooth was a huge hit!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much Will!!!!!

Katie · Married on 05/04/2018

Willis so amazing! Not only is he a great photographer but he is an awesome person! I loved being able to meet with him and talk about ideas before the big day. He made an effort to get to know both me and my husband which made everything feel so much more personal. She is great about being in the moment and capturing some of the best shots. His energy and directions are so helpful. I highly recommend using him for your wedding day!

Keirsten · Married on 04/15/2018

Will was amazing! I am writing this review solely for his service leading up to the wedding and day of, as we have not viewed our photos yet except for the amazing slide show he set up for us during the reception of just a few of the pics he took up until the reception! . We were so pleased by his excellent service we could not wait to write Will the glowing reviews that he deserves.

Will was so professional with his work. He followed the timeline throughout the day and even kept us ahead of schedule. He was very friendly and easy to work with. He was always very quick to respond to any emails or phone calls leading up to the wedding. It was very easy and stress-free to work with Will, something that was very important to us.

Thanks, Will Blochinger Photography, for capturing our day in a professional, yet friendly manner. We highly recommend Will !!!!

Nancy · Married on 04/14/2018

Let me just say that I am a photo snob. I'm very particular about photographer styles and what I wanted for our pictures. When I came across Will’s Instagram page I just fell in love. He seemed to have the love of color and vibrant tones in his photos that I had been searching for.
    Before taking our engagement pictures I was so nervous about how they were going to turn out and whether or not I was even going to like any of them. Once we got there and started it just started to flow and I just tried to trust in Will’s ability. We even lucked out with a perfect sunset evening. Will was awesome and didn't rush us at all and just took his time capturing the moments. After the engagement session I knew we'd both feel super comfortable with her capturing the wedding. Then we got the pictures back...wow. Just wow. he is an artist plain and simple. Let's just say on the wedding day I KNEW I didn't have to worry about whether or not my pictures would turn out.
    We had our wedding at Ballyowen Golf Club in NJ and he captured it perfectly. He got all the details, the candid expressions, the family pictures and our couples portraits were just incredible and better than I could have ever imagined. One of my many favorite things about Will is his skill at night photography. Even though our reception was really low lighting and outdoors he still managed to capture INCREDIBLE shots (Will I am in love with all of our first dance photos).
    Thank you, Will for being amazing! I can't wait to take our first anniversary pictures!

Kelly · Married on 04/05/2018

Words cannot express how much my husband and I appreciated Will's talent, enthusiasm, professionalism and work leading up to and on the day-of our wedding. Will was responsive to all my questions, patient with our large wedding party and produced the most amazing photos that I will value for a lifetime! The Magic Mirror was a hit too!

Kendra · Married on 03/10/2018

Was the best decision we made for our wedding day! Thank you Will for everything!!!

Alexandra · Married on 03/03/2018

Will is a gem! My husband and I fell in love with his work and what followed is when we realized we found the right photographer. I was 5 months pregnant when we got married and it’s our first wedding (hopefully the only one) so anyone can imagine that I was all over the place. I’ve contacted Will via email, text and phone with questions and trying to figure things out. I felt so bad of constantly changing things around (mishaps, etc) but Will was so understanding and patient with me by simply letting me know that it’s okay and lighting up the mood. Will continued to show professionalism and patience on the day of my wedding with my husband and I being a little behind with our schedule but he made it work to the best of his ability. My husband and I are blown away with all of the wedding photos from our ceremony at home to our couple shots on the bridge. I must also mention Will and his assistant (she was all smiles and very kind despite the cold) came prepared with blankets to warm us up in between shoots because it was so cold that day. Everything from our interactions to the day of the wedding to receiving the USB in a timely manner is truly appreciated. Thank you so much!

Kerry · Married on 03/03/2018

Hiring Will to photograph our wedding was one of the best decisions we made for our big day. AWill's photographs speak for themselves. He went out of his way the day of our wedding to ensure we had everything covered for photos. He's incredibly talented and our wedding guests loved him! We will cherish our wedding photos for the rest of our lives.

• Y

Yancy · Married on 02/24/2018

Will was amazing. From our engagement photos to the day of our wedding, He listened to everything we wanted to capture! We hired him for his artistic abilities and wonderful personality! He made the wedding day so wonderful and seamless and captured so many details! We would definitely recommend Will Blochinger Wedding Photography over and over!!

kIMMY · Married on 02/10/2018

We love love loved working with Will!!, We felt so comfortable with him and Mark throughout the whole process. Working with down to earth great people makes it so easy to relax and enjoy the day. They were with us for the entire day and we also had Will recording our Ceremony on GoPro which came out so beautiful!! During our reception, we had a same day edit which was played all through the reception! Our guests were BLOWN AWAY at how amazing the pictures were! What’s so amazing about a WBP is that our guests had a chance to see the workings of both of us getting ready and those who couldn't make it to the church were able to see a glimpse of us exchanging our vows. More than a few people approached us and said that the WIBP brought them to tears because of how beautiful it was. THANK YOU WILL BLOCHINGER PHOTOGRAPHY we are so so happy with everything!!!!!

Beverley · Married on 01/20/2018

Will and his team were PHENOMENAL! They made our special day extremely memorable, especially with the ridiculously fast turnaround on photos. Will has a very keen vision around the masterpieces he creates, and our wedding was certainly no exception to his extraordinary work. Will was very friendly and pleasant to work with and knew how to direct with great professionalism. During the ceremony and reception, he and his team slipped in and out of the shadows and caught hundreds of beautiful unforgettable shots. We highly recommend Will Blochinger Photography to capture your special moments!! Thank you Will, for the memories you captured that will last us forever and forever!!!

Erica · Married on 12/16/2017

We had Will Blochinger photograph and video our wedding. He made everyone feel so comfortable all day long and kept us laughing the whole way through. So many of our guests were complimenting on the shots they saw them take and on how funny and personable he was. We had several people ask for the photography company's information during the night for events they will be having in the future. My mom wants to have another event just to have Will photograph it again!! Will treated us like royalty and made sure that we were eating and enjoying ourselves throughout the whole day and night. We couldn't believe the creativity that was put into each and every shot. We saw our pics on our website so quickly after the wedding as well! Every shot was FLAWLESS & so unique. We are having the hardest time choosing our favorites because we love them all so much! Will shot our engagement photos last year and we had the same problem then as well. He was very personable and made us feel completely comfortable in front of the camera. Each photo we received was better than the next, and they all looked like they came straight out of a magazine. He also designed our save the dates and we are still to this day receiving compliments on how amazing they came out. Will Blochinger Wedding Photography is the way to go if you’re looking for creative, unique & never seen before options in photography!! We will definitely be using him for all of our future event!!

Jen · Married on 12/16/2017

I don’t think my wedding could have been more perfectly captured in the way my wife and I envisioned than by Will Blochinger. We were glad to see Will's website had samples of his work that didn't look like stereotypical cheesy wedding shots. When we met in person, we clicked right off the bat with his style and our vision of fly-on-the-wall candid shots. His final product was a collection of memorable moments strung across our entire special day. The most common response from our guests was they hardly noticed he was there, but the photographic evidence is undeniable. We even didn't get any derp face pictures which we explicitly said to delete. He also did our engagement photo shoot which used a mix of flash and natural lighting and our setting to gorgeous effect. Will brought us professionalism, experience, and skill to make our memories last the way they happened. If you want someone to make your wedding look like the day you always dreamed of, hire Will Blochinger Photography today.

Alicia · Married on 12/02/2017

Will was absolutely wonderful to work with, and the photography came out GORGEOUS!

Laura · Married on 12/01/2017

Will is a class act photographer!! I spent over a month searching for the perfect photographer and after 4 appointments I know Will was the one! His creativity and attention to detail is never overlooked. Will always gets back to you in speedy time and is a pleasure to work with. We had fun doing our engagement session and his quality of work is superb! The guest book he made for us from those pictures was flawless. I can't wait to start working on our wedding album. The night of wedding he wasn't afraid to take pictures in the dark/night which not all photographers are comfortable with due to the complexity of the lighting. Just the opposite he was ready to take unique fun pictures at night and the pictures from the night are stunning! I would highly recommend Will Blochinger and you won't be disappointed!

Allison · Married on 11/24/2017

I can not say enough great things about Will! He truly made our wedding day spectacular, and the photos that he took are stunning, amazing, and just absolutely perfect. I can't stop looking at them over and over.
    He also got them back to us in just two short weeks fully edited, which is almost unheard of in the wedding world.
    Will was a pleasure to work with all day. He was a trooper for almost 12 full hours and it seemed like he never even sat down, never stopped smiling, and didn't miss a moment! From my parent's house to the church to the reception hall to the dance floor... he captured so many special memories that we will truly cherish forever.
    If you are reading this contemplating what photographer you should choose for your wedding, stop reading and call Will right now.
    The only issue we have right now is choosing which ones to print, we LOVE them all!
    Thank you Will, you really made our day remarkable and one we'll never forget!

Will Blochinger Photography 2