Will Blochinger Photography Reviews

114 | Sparta, NJ

114 Reviews for Will Blochinger Photography

Casey Dahl · Married on 05/24/2020

Best there is

Will and Dave are hands down the best there is. Finding someone to do our photography was probably one of the hardest things on our "list" because you want the most amazing pictures of your special day. Well, we are so greatful we chose Will because they did not disappoint. From knowing all the "good hidden gems" at Crystal Springs to take pictures at, and making me feel like a model the entire day, HYPING me and my husband up, and getting every picture I wanted- we couldn't be more thankful. If you want an amazing photographer who knows what he' doing, pick will you wont regret it. I just recommended him to my friend, and I will continue to! He's amazing! Thank you for capturing the best day of our lives!

Sent on 05/12/2020

Will Blochinger Photography's reply:

Casey, Thank you so much for making it easy, you both were great to work with. We hope the next sixty year will be as wonderful as your first six months as a married couple. Stay safe and healthy!
  • Maureen

Maureen Mollahan · Married on 03/27/2020

Outstanding!

Will and his team were so flexible with their time, and so generous to us. We met on a bit of an overcast and rainy day, but our pictures look bright, beautiful and romantic! We couldn't have been more thankful and happy!

Sent on 12/05/2019
  • Monica

Monica Maxwell-Palko · Married on 09/27/2019

Picture Perfect wedding

Without any hesitation we picked Will as our Photographer for our wedding.. our first meeting with him we knew he was the right fit to get things done... We had a larger wedding party about 20 total not including parents and grandparents.. Will and Dave work perfect together and got the pictures done and we can not wait to get them... We also got the Magic Mirror Photo Booth from them and it was a huge hit with out guests. I also can not stress this enough they were not in the way at all taking pictures and they were so easy going it made the day seem like they were not even there...

Sent on 10/09/2019

Will Blochinger Photography's reply:

I'm actually working on your pics now!!! Your gonna love them!! Thank you both for having us with you on your big day!!!

Rebecca Guaman · Married on 09/14/2019

Will Blochinger Photography

Such an amazing experience working with them. They are so professional and even give my husband and I advice that truly helped out on our special day. Our wedding photos came out so good. We love looking back and seeing all the amazing moments that were captured. Thank you Will Blochinger for making our day extra special.

Sent on 05/12/2020

Will Blochinger Photography's reply:

Rebecca, It was a pleasure working with you and Geomar. I hope you will enjoy them for years to come but make sure you view them on Sept 14th so you can remember your special day on your 1st anniversary. Stay safe and healthy!

Jason Gordon · Married on 05/11/2019

Will Blochinger- An unforgettable experience with a magnificent outcome!

Will photographed my wedding in May 2019, and the entire experience (especially the photos themselves) were marvelous.

From start to finish, Will displayed professionalism, knowledge of his craft, and always made us feel at ease.

Will provided the perfect combination of professionalism and fun, with the final product being magnificent photos that I'll have with me for the rest of my life.

-Jason

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Irene

Irene · Married on 04/12/2019

Very professional

He is extremely down to earth. Makes you feel comfortable with no pressure.

Sent on 12/29/2018

Alyssa Buske · Married on 11/03/2018

Wonderful!

Choosing Will as our photographer was one of the easiest decisions we had to make when planning our wedding. He was extremely attentive, professional, and an overall great person to work with. We wanted to have pictures outside but unfortunately it was a tad cold and extremely windy. However, we decided to brave the cold and when looking at our pictures, you would have never known it was windy at all! The pictures are absolutely beautiful! We can't thank Will enough for our wonderful wedding photos!

Sent on 12/08/2018
  • Noreen

Noreen Mcbrearty · Married on 10/20/2018

Will was absolutely fantastic, so easy to work with and has great ideas that make for incredible photos

I'm so happy we decided to use Will Blochinger as our photographer. He was super easy to work with and really flexible. We didn't want engagement photos and Will had no problem adjusting the price of our package. He scoped out the venue prior to us taking photos so he already had a rough idea of where to take us for our first look. He took charge and I trusted him completely, the photos came out beautifully! I can't recommend Will highly enough, he took over 1000 photos, all of which we received on a flashdrive after our wedding. It may seem like a small gesture but it saves so much time and effort when you want to print photos for gifts. I've recommended him to several friends and family who are getting married next year, he really is a top of the line photographer!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Will Blochinger Photography's reply:

Thank you Noreen & Rich! It was my pleasure to be there for you both! Thank you and congrats again!!!!!
  • sarah

sarah · Married on 09/01/2018

I cry every time I look at my photos

I can’t even put into words how beautiful Will’s work is. He captured the most beautiful moments of our wedding day. He captured the uniqueness of my style and my husbands, which translated so beautifully in our photos. He made everything SO EASY. I thought the photography aspect was going to be so hard and stressful, but it was the complete opposite working with Will. He played a huge part of making our wedding day perfect. And now I have these incredible photos to cherish for a lifetime because of Will.

Sent on 12/20/2018

Sara · Married on 08/18/2018

Will is awesome! Love his personality! He guided us through the whole day and even sent us an outline of the times for the day. It was extremely helpful to have especially for our bridal party. He is so talented and he worked very well with our videographer, Montague Films. Pictures are prompt and perfect! 100% would recommend!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Lisa · Married on 07/21/2018

I really love Will Blochinger Photography! Will is an excellent photographer. He did my engagement and wedding shoots and he's very professional, creative, outgoing and funny. You can tell he really loves what he does. He has great quality photos too. He's very quick to respond to you and he gets your photos to you very quickly after your event. I would highly encourage anyone to go to Will for any event or special occasion, or even just for a family photo shoot. He's excellent!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Candice · Married on 07/04/2018

Absolutely delicious portfolio and very professional. A real gem.

Sent on 07/14/2018

Marc · Married on 06/30/2018

I cannot even express how happy my husband and I are with our wedding photos and all the work Will did! Willand his team and extremely talented and caring. They truly are able to capture your joy, love, and personality in the photos! I would highly recommend them to anyone. They are easy to work and super responsive. Cannot thank them enough for all they have done.

Sent on 07/05/2018

Dawn · Married on 06/16/2018

Will is an absolute pleasure to work with! From our first meeting to our engagement photos and through our wedding planning, he was always responsive, kind, and offered a lot of great ideas that really helped us create a look and feel that was truly us. He's so warm and genuine and really showed us how much he cared about making our special day perfect. We would HIGHLY recommend him!!! You will not be disappointed

Sent on 06/19/2018

Dana · Married on 06/09/2018

Will is a gem! My husband and I fell in love with his work and what followed is when we realized we found the right photographer. I was 5 months pregnant when we got married and it’s our first wedding (hopefully the only one) so anyone can imagine that I was all over the place. I’ve contacted Will via email, text and phone with questions and trying to figure things out. I felt so bad of constantly changing things around (mishaps, etc.) but he was so understanding and patient with me by simply letting me know that it’s okay and lighting up the mood. Will continued to show professionalism and patience on the day of my wedding with my husband and I being a little behind with our schedule, but he made it work to the best of his ability. My husband and I are blown away with all of the wedding photos from our ceremony at home to our couple shots on Valentine’s Day. I must also mention Will and his assistant (she was all smiles and very kind despite the cold) came prepared with blankets to warm us up in between shoots because it was so cold that day. Everything from our interactions to the day of the wedding to receiving the USB in a timely manner is truly appreciated. Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Liza · Married on 06/09/2018

Where do I even began with how amazing Will is? He takes the most beautiful photos ever. Absolutely stunning. He has an incredible eye and is a true artist. He captured so many beautiful moments at the right angles and I am eternally grateful. His skills and capabilities make for beautiful photos but what also makes them so special is their character and energy. He and his team are the most wonderful people - kind, warm, and positive. You could not find more wonderful people to be with you on your wedding day. In my case, it made an incredible difference. There was some family drama and venue issues that came up in the weeks leading up to my wedding. As such, there were a lot of things that I didn't have time to prepare for which resulted in a wardrobe malfunction and other things that went wrong. Will patiently and thoughtfully helped edit my photos after my wedding day so that the issues with my dress were not reflected in the pictures. He was so kind. Every time I look at my photos I have joyful tears. Best decision I made with my wedding was hiring Will Blochinger!!!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Ginnifer · Married on 05/12/2018

We loved working with Will for our wedding photography and videography! He was extremely professional, helpful, responsive and creative. I would definitely recommend meeting with them if you're looking for an awesome wedding photographer! From the beginning they were easy to work with and answered all our questions quickly! We LOVE our pictures from our wedding and the team worked hard to get them to us as soon as they could! I can't wait to create our album and look at these pictures for years to come. The team went above and beyond to get some great shots and I'm so happy we worked with Will Blochinger Wedding Photography

Sent on 05/21/2018

Camilla · Married on 05/05/2018

Will did an AMAZING job at our wedding recently!! They were very professional and respected our wishes, all while getting the most fabulous photos! We didn’t even realize they were there for a good part of the night. We received our photos much sooner than anticipated and I am over the moon with them!! I look at them almost everyday! I feel like I am reliving the moment! We are very very very happy with our decision to hire them as our photographers and you should too!! They were perfect!!! And The Magic Mirror Photobooth was a huge hit!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much Will!!!!!

Sent on 05/21/2018

Katie · Married on 05/04/2018

Willis so amazing! Not only is he a great photographer but he is an awesome person! I loved being able to meet with him and talk about ideas before the big day. He made an effort to get to know both me and my husband which made everything feel so much more personal. She is great about being in the moment and capturing some of the best shots. His energy and directions are so helpful. I highly recommend using him for your wedding day!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Keirsten · Married on 04/15/2018

Will was amazing! I am writing this review solely for his service leading up to the wedding and day of, as we have not viewed our photos yet except for the amazing slide show he set up for us during the reception of just a few of the pics he took up until the reception! . We were so pleased by his excellent service we could not wait to write Will the glowing reviews that he deserves.

Will was so professional with his work. He followed the timeline throughout the day and even kept us ahead of schedule. He was very friendly and easy to work with. He was always very quick to respond to any emails or phone calls leading up to the wedding. It was very easy and stress-free to work with Will, something that was very important to us.

Thanks, Will Blochinger Photography, for capturing our day in a professional, yet friendly manner. We highly recommend Will !!!!

Sent on 04/17/2018

Nancy · Married on 04/14/2018

Let me just say that I am a photo snob. I'm very particular about photographer styles and what I wanted for our pictures. When I came across Will’s Instagram page I just fell in love. He seemed to have the love of color and vibrant tones in his photos that I had been searching for.
    Before taking our engagement pictures I was so nervous about how they were going to turn out and whether or not I was even going to like any of them. Once we got there and started it just started to flow and I just tried to trust in Will’s ability. We even lucked out with a perfect sunset evening. Will was awesome and didn't rush us at all and just took his time capturing the moments. After the engagement session I knew we'd both feel super comfortable with her capturing the wedding. Then we got the pictures back...wow. Just wow. he is an artist plain and simple. Let's just say on the wedding day I KNEW I didn't have to worry about whether or not my pictures would turn out.
    We had our wedding at Ballyowen Golf Club in NJ and he captured it perfectly. He got all the details, the candid expressions, the family pictures and our couples portraits were just incredible and better than I could have ever imagined. One of my many favorite things about Will is his skill at night photography. Even though our reception was really low lighting and outdoors he still managed to capture INCREDIBLE shots (Will I am in love with all of our first dance photos).
    Thank you, Will for being amazing! I can't wait to take our first anniversary pictures!

Sent on 05/23/2018

Kelly · Married on 04/05/2018

Words cannot express how much my husband and I appreciated Will's talent, enthusiasm, professionalism and work leading up to and on the day-of our wedding. Will was responsive to all my questions, patient with our large wedding party and produced the most amazing photos that I will value for a lifetime! The Magic Mirror was a hit too!

Sent on 07/27/2018

Kendra · Married on 03/10/2018

Was the best decision we made for our wedding day! Thank you Will for everything!!!

Sent on 04/12/2018

Alexandra · Married on 03/03/2018

Will is a gem! My husband and I fell in love with his work and what followed is when we realized we found the right photographer. I was 5 months pregnant when we got married and it’s our first wedding (hopefully the only one) so anyone can imagine that I was all over the place. I’ve contacted Will via email, text and phone with questions and trying to figure things out. I felt so bad of constantly changing things around (mishaps, etc) but Will was so understanding and patient with me by simply letting me know that it’s okay and lighting up the mood. Will continued to show professionalism and patience on the day of my wedding with my husband and I being a little behind with our schedule but he made it work to the best of his ability. My husband and I are blown away with all of the wedding photos from our ceremony at home to our couple shots on the bridge. I must also mention Will and his assistant (she was all smiles and very kind despite the cold) came prepared with blankets to warm us up in between shoots because it was so cold that day. Everything from our interactions to the day of the wedding to receiving the USB in a timely manner is truly appreciated. Thank you so much!

Sent on 04/12/2018

Kerry · Married on 03/03/2018

Hiring Will to photograph our wedding was one of the best decisions we made for our big day. AWill's photographs speak for themselves. He went out of his way the day of our wedding to ensure we had everything covered for photos. He's incredibly talented and our wedding guests loved him! We will cherish our wedding photos for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 04/16/2018