106 Reviews for None Other

Ceremony (9)
Rehearsal Dinner (3)
Liability Insurance (3)
Sample Music (1)

Look no further... just book None Other! I cannot stress that enough! They provided an incredible performance at every part of our wedding -- the beautiful guitar at our ceremony, the lively saxophone during cocktail hour, the enthusiastic wedding party announcement, the perfectly performed first dance, father-daughter dance, and mother-son dance, and most importantly, THE EPIC DANCE PARTY!!! We didn't want them to end! In fact, I think in response to our "ONE MORE SONG" chant (just after they already played "ONE MORE SONG"), Clint jokingly started chanting back to us "THE TROLLEYS ARE HERE!" They were absolutely perfect!

Profile Picture Maggie, 2/24/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Liability Insurance, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel

If you are looking for a band that will keep everyone dancing, be able to play all different music genres, and EVEN learn songs just for your wedding - look no further! We are so glad we chose None Other for our wedding in November. Our guests are still talking about how fabulous, fun, and talented the band was for our reception. They made our wedding seriously so much fun. 5 stars all around!

Profile Picture Hailey, 11/11/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Band

This band could not have been better. All of our guests were so impressed and danced the entire time. They learned our first dance and created a beautiful version of our father/daughter dance. I have only good things to say about them. Thank you for making the best night of our lives even better!!!! If you are looking for a band in FL...None Other is a choice you will not regret!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 11/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Couldn't have asked for a better band experience. Top notch all around, from the music itself to the song selection to the professionalism exhibited throughout our wedding evening. There is truly no other as good as these guys.

Profile Picture nick, 8/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

I know I wanted a band from the very beginning. It was one thing I was dead set on having at our reception. It was one of the more stressful searches, especially from afar, as I knew a band could make or break our reception. From the first video we watched of None Other we knew we HAD to have them play at our reception. It turned out to be the BEST decision! Our guests are still raving about how great they were! Clint and the band are experts at reading the crowd and playing what guests enjoy. The entire experience working with Clint was seamless and easy - exactly what was needed since I was elbow deep in details. On the wedding day, there was no need to additional explanations, Clint took everything I told him on our call a few weeks prior, and ran with it. The band even learned our first dance song and nailed it! We also used the acoustic guitar at reception and saxophone at cocktail hour. Both were as phenomenal as the reception band. Worth every penny!

Profile Picture Megan, 6/24/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

The band was GREAT! I emailed back and forth with Clint and he was always responsive, accommodating and kind! When we picked our first dance song, I emailed to ask him if they could play it, and he and the band learned it for us. I felt throughout the whole process that I was in great hands. They were also able to do all the music for our wedding- acoustic guitar for the ceremony, sax for the cocktail hour, band for the reception, and DJ for the afterparty. I was grateful they were so multi-talented that they were able to do it all. None Other is incredibly knowledgeable, experienced, and passionate about what they do. You're guaranteed an awesome experience and awesome dance party for your guests when you pick None Other!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/27/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Band

WOW! Can this band start and maintain a party! We had to extend our party hours because people were still in love with the band. Great people, great sound. Cannot begin to explain how sensational they were.

Profile Picture Ali, 5/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

This band. is. amazing!!!!!!! My husband and I are from New York and planned a destination wedding in Naples, FL. Our biggest fear was having a "Non-New York" band for our guests. We wanted to make sure the energy was high in the room and the dance floor was packed all night. Let me just say, this band not only brought it New York style but EXCEEDED any band we've ever heard in NY. All our guests raved about how amazing Clint Wiley (lead singer) and his band were. Additionally, the music selection was out of this world. The band catered to the vibe of the room and evolved as the night went on. The absolute best!!!!!

Profile Picture Keri, 5/20/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

Clint Wiley and None Other played at our wedding back in May and they were absolutely amazing! They were such a pleasure to work with and they really kept the party going all night! Clint was extremely responsive and was extremely flexible in that he listened to our preferences in music and was able to play exactly what we wanted. The band was so wonderful and everyone that came to the wedding continues to compliment how talented Client and None Other were. The most important thing to me about my wedding was the band and these guys did not disappoint. There was never a dull moment and they kept the crowd on the dance floor all night long!

Profile Picture Megan, 5/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

None Other was absolutely amazing. From the beginning, Clint was a joy to work with. We were planning a wedding in Naples, Florida from NYC and picking a band was a huge challenge. We were able to see a few bands but couldn't find one that we were in love with until None Other. We weren't able to see them in person prior to booking given both of our schedule constraints and so going into the wedding, we were a bit nervous about what to expect. From their website videos and our conversations with Clint, I was impressed but the day of the wedding they really exceeded our expectations. They were really able to read the crowd and we trusted their instincts on when to speed it up and slow it down. Thanks for getting everyone on their feet!

Profile Picture Kristen, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

The only thing I wanted from the music at our wedding reception was to have everyone on their feet dancing the night away. Clint and his team did just that! One of the first things our wedding planner insisted that we do 15 months out from our wedding was to book None Other. BEST decision we could have made! Every single aspect of working with None Other was seamless and their playlist is on fire. Clint knows how to read the room and to adapt when a song isn't striking the right vibe. You can't go wrong with booking None Other!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 4/30/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Cocktail Hour, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Vocals, Willing to Travel

BEST. WEDDING. BAND. EVER. Hands down. None Other is absolutely PHENOMENAL! Our guests are STILL raving about how amazing they are. In fact, several of them are now planning to book None Other for their own private events. If you are in the market for a wedding band (or a band in general), I have no doubt you will not find one better than None Other. Thank you, None Other, for making our day EXTRA special!

Profile Picture Emily, 4/1/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

My husband and I (and ALL of our wedding guests!) absolutely loved None Other! Living in the DC area and planning a wedding remotely, we weren't actually able to hear or meet the band before our wedding day. Clint called us in advance and walked us through the entire reception, making sure he knew exactly how to pronounce guests' names, the volume of music we wanted during dinner and overall feel we were going for... it was beyond helpful! None Other played the perfect variety, fed off of the crowd and kept the dance floor full for over three hours. Clint also stayed late and hooked up an awesome playlist for our after party, which kept folks celebrating even later. Overall, we had the best time, our guests had a great time and people still continue to ask who our band was. : ) Can't recommend them enough!

Profile Picture Ellen, 3/25/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

Clint Wiley and None Other played my wedding in Ft. Lauderdale on March 11th and the W Hotel. We were keeping it in the family, since he also played my sisters wedding in Marco Island a few years earlier. They crushed it both times! For our wedding, the dance floor was jam packed the entire night. After discussing the music selection that we wanted for the night, Clint put us at ease that he would know the best songs to get everyone going and get people back to the dance floor after cake cutting and other pauses. The whole band was super interactive and helped make our special day perfect. We couldn't be happier with the band selection and highly recommend them to anyone looking for a great dynamic band!

Profile Picture Brendan, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Clint and his fantastic team from None Other were most definitely the best choice my husband and I made for our wedding. Clint was very easy to talk to and was very eager to listen to our requests and musical likes and dislikes. He got us! And, as in every wedding, there were some small last minute changes and he just went with the flow without question or issue.
Now about the performance. FANTASTIC! The musical quality of this group was unbelievable! Our venue was small and intimate and even when they were warming up some of our early guests were impressed and actually started dancing in the courtyard. From the talented saxophonist in our cocktail hour to the introductions of the bridal party and first dances and all the way to our favorite song Sweet Caroline, None Other delivered a high quality performance that truly made our wedding the best day of our lives. Our guests still talk about the music at our wedding and want to go watch the band live somewhere! They never stopped the pace and really did keep everyone dancing. Thank you Clint and the rest of None Other for making our night unforgettable and for being such a pleasure to work with. I will always treasure my memories from that day and having your music as the backdrop will always resonate in my heart (and ears) forever.

Profile Picture Cristina, 1/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

We were married last December in Naples at the Ritz. Being from out of town, I was a little hesitant on getting a local band. We had great recommendations from our wedding planner, hotel vendors and other vendors in the area about None Other. After all the great reviews, we immediately booked the band in Jan or Feb for our December wedding. We were thrilled with our decision. The band was very accommodating and had an amazing performance at our reception! We still have guest raving (8 months later) about our band and how great they are. Clint made me feel very comfortable the week before our wedding when chatting with him on the phone about our preferences. They knocked it out of the ballpark and every single guest was on the dance floor the whole night! They will play anything with very few breaks and they really know how to "feel the crowd" and play music that everyone loves. We were planning on having a balloon drop as our exit and Clint suggested we did "don't stop believing" he was right on point because it made the balloon drop that much better. The best decision on a band we could have made and we are so thankful for all their hard work on the night of our wedding!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 12/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

I'm a firm believer that people will only remember these three things about a wedding: the venue, the food, and the band. If you're looking for a band to remember and that gets people dancing all night, then look no further. We found the None Others after doing some online research and can not give them enough praise. They were absolutely amazing. Nobody at the wedding had a voice the next day from singing along and we got more compliments on the band than anything else. They did our ceremony music, cocktail hour, wedding reception, and DJ afterglow. We even asked for a somewhat unique first dance song which they were able to learn in a few weeks. BOOK THIS BAND! You will not regret it.

Profile Picture Andrea, 10/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Microphones

I'll save everyone the process of trying to find the right band...It's None Other. I'm from New York and stereotypically opinionated and brash. I will never forget Clint and the band for the rest of my life. They were the soundtrack and anthem to the best day of my life. If they ever get a review lower than 5/5, the person who made the review must have made a mistake. Believe me, even if you have to change the date of your wedding, I urge you to book Clint and None Other. They could charge double and wouldn't lose business. Professional and talented. No brainer.
This is all coming from someone who has never taken the time to write a review for anyone.

Profile Picture Robert, 10/22/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

None Other came to us through the recommendation of our wedding planner, Courtney Gabelbauer. We cannot thank her enough for that. None Other was nothing short of perfect. We spoke with Clint about 6 weeks prior to the wedding and discussed everything from how the band works to what music we like. Between that phone call, the recommendation and the videos we saw online, I had zero concerns leading up to the wedding. And everything went as perfectly as expected. We have not stopped hearing from our guests about how amazing the band was and we agree. From the moment they started, it was clear we made the right choice. They nailed our first dance song (Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran), The Horah and everything else all night. The dance floor was constantly packed and None Other has been the topic of non-stop discussion with our families and guests since our wedding. Do not overthink this decision, book None Other today and enjoy the perfect wedding band!

Profile Picture Jeffrey, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

We chose None Other band after much research into all possibilities for our wedding and we couldn't be more pleased with our decision! Clint spent plenty of time on a conference call with my husband and I so he could understand the feel of the day we wanted and made sure everything went smoothly! The day of as I was getting ready I could hear them rehearsing and I couldn't have been more excited! The band was absolutely incredible and made our wedding exactly what we wanted it to be! Our guests are still raving about how terrific they were! We got married on the Kings Crown Lawn at SSIR and we had everyone's attention from the upper balcony of a restaurant and people on the dock. We even had wedding crashers on our dance floor because the band played such great music and had all our guests dancing all night! I highly recommend this band to anyone! They were fantastic!

Profile Picture Emilianne, 10/14/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ

Out of all the compliments we received on our wedding, I believe our band was the recipient of a large majority of them. Clint does a great job of figuring out exactly what gets the crowd moving, to the point our dance floor was seriously overflowing for a majority of the night. My biggest goal for our wedding was to have it be as fun as humanly possible. I don't think another band could have accomplished it the way None Other did. They were also incredibly easy to work with. I highly highly recommend them.

Profile Picture ALLISON, 10/8/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

None other was the hit of the wedding. Everyone continues to comment on the excellent entertainment from the band. All of guests enjoyed themselves and the dance floor was always packed. Clint and his team do an outstanding job and we couldn't have been more pleased with them! You will have no regrets if you chose them to be your band for your wedding or any event !

Profile Picture Chad, 10/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

We planned our wedding around None Other. That is how amazing they are!! They made our wedding day a true celebration. Not only is their music fantastic, Clint is the best MC I've ever heard at any event and they DJ! Their ability to read the crowd and know what music is going to get everyone on their feet is unreal! Just incredible! I'm so thankful we had them play for our big day. Music is a huge part of entertaining your guests and months later we are still getting compliments and questions about our band! As a bride, I had nothing to worry about and was stress free (I'm not kidding) knowing we had None Other leading us through the festivities. None Other made sure everyone was enjoying themselves and blew me away :)

Profile Picture Geanie, 9/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

None Other is the BEST band. My husband and I got married a few months ago and people are still telling us: "your wedding was so much fun, the band was amazing".

The band helped make our first dance so special by starting off with a slow song and then surprising our guests with a fun, fast-pace song. We are already thinking about what event we want to hire the band for next!

Profile Picture Kelli, 8/6/16, 2 Reviews