116 Reviews for None Other

Ceremony (9)
Rehearsal Dinner (3)
Liability Insurance (3)
Sample Music (1)

Best Wedding Band Ever!! They did every bit of music for our ceremony/cocktail hour/wedding which was spectacular!
This band was so incredible. From the beautiful acoustic guitar during the ceremony to the surprise numbers coordinated with my parents to the spectacular set list (they can do anything...so versatile!!)...I would not have changed a thing! The band and manager are are genuinely kind people who want to make your day special. From the second the band started playing to the very last second of the night, the dance floor was packed. Our guests were LITERALLY chanting for "one more song" at the end of the night! They helped make our wedding night the best night of our lives. I want them to play at every party I ever go to! They're amazingly talented and such great people! You CANNOT go wrong with this band!

Profile Picture Lauren, 3/19/19, 8 Reviews
Category: Band

Everyone danced the entire night! They did an amazing job reading the crowd. Very talented! No regrets!

Profile Picture Annie, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

None Other is simply amazing! One of our guests asked us if the band were actually robots given how huge their repertoire is. The dance floor was full all night and the music was the perfect combination of hits from different decades to please all everyone who was there. They even learned a couple special requests for us and just made the night so perfect.

Profile Picture Neave, 5/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

"Whatever you paid that band, it wasn't enough!"
The first wedding guest that said this to us, made us laugh. Then, these sentiments were echoed over and over at our reception and the brunch the next morning. We were thrilled with None Other's beach performance at our Key West wedding...and our guests were completely blown away.
From the beginning, our wedding band was top priority. We searched and searched and after hearing what None Other sounded like on iPhone recordings...we knew we found the best.
Prior to booking, Clint hopped on the phone to talk about their music and execution. His passion for this work is clear. Later, he put in hours of effort to recreate an incredible father/daughter memory. None Other learned the song that Lauren danced to with her parents when they married 27 years prior.
For the rest of the night, None Other curated an incredible set. Everyone was on the dance floor and hotel guests were rocking out on their balconies all night.
If you want to throw the best party your family & friends have ever attended: book None Other. If you want a male/female powerhouse team of vocals: book None Other. If you want exceptional musicians on every corner of the stage: book None Other. If you want people to be talking about your wedding years later: book None Other.

Profile Picture Lauren, 4/28/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Cocktail Hour, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

We had a destination wedding in Florida after a very short engagement and truly got lucky when we found None Other. We knew nothing about the bands in FL but a friend of ours recommended them telling us we would not be disappointed. After taking her advice and watching a few videos online, we could not have been more fortunate that they were available on our date. Clint and the band were truly THE BEST. So easy to work with and incredibly professional. They kept our danced floor packed, exactly what I had hoped would happen. Everyone is still talking about how it was the best wedding and all the elements that went into it were total perfection. None Other is simply amazing. We had the time of our lives!!

Profile Picture Colleen, 4/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

We love None Other!!! Since the wedding, we joke about getting None Other to entertain at all our family gatherings (a girl can dream!). They were so accomodating. We had planned a certain order for the evening, but I wanted to change things up last minute which they were happy to adjust to. Fabulous singers and the sax was so great both at cocktail hour and during the party. Everyone commented on the band after our wedding. They added all the extra magic to our day. Thank you!!

Profile Picture Meghan, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Clint and the None Other band made our wedding complete. It was a ROCKING good time and all of the guests were blown away by them. Still getting comments that it was the best wedding band of all time! Couldn’t be happier.

Profile Picture Rachel, 4/14/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

Look no further... just book None Other! I cannot stress that enough! They provided an incredible performance at every part of our wedding -- the beautiful guitar at our ceremony, the lively saxophone during cocktail hour, the enthusiastic wedding party announcement, the perfectly performed first dance, father-daughter dance, and mother-son dance, and most importantly, THE EPIC DANCE PARTY!!! We didn't want them to end! In fact, I think in response to our "ONE MORE SONG" chant (just after they already played "ONE MORE SONG"), Clint jokingly started chanting back to us "THE TROLLEYS ARE HERE!" They were absolutely perfect!

Profile Picture Maggie, 2/24/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Liability Insurance, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel

We were so impressed with dj resoonse he had been suck and oulled himself our of bed for a early morning wedding snd got the guests dancing in the florida sun. Kind. Good price. Thorough. Great.

Profile Picture Gae, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Look no further, you MUST book None Other!! They were absolutely incredible and made our wedding reception the best night ever! We had a 7 person band (we added a trumpet player) for our reception, and a Saxophone solo during our cocktail hour. The Saxophone player was perfect for cocktails, and he was out on the dance floor later in the night as well. Clint spoke with us before our reception to walk through every detail- from how to pronounce names, how the evening would flow and what music vibes we were going for. He delivered every request flawlessly! They kept our reception flowing smoothly and people were on the dance floor all night long. Our first dance and my father/daughter song were not on their list of songs, but they accommodated these requests with no fuss whatsoever. My husband is Polish, so they even worked with us to DJ some popular Polish party music during their breaks (which were quick, few and far between). We have numerous pictures of our family and friends having the time of their lives, dancing and singing along. I can't even imagine our reception without None Other. They are the best!!!

Profile Picture Clare, 2/3/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Cocktail Hour, Reception, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

If you are looking for a band that will keep everyone dancing, be able to play all different music genres, and EVEN learn songs just for your wedding - look no further! We are so glad we chose None Other for our wedding in November. Our guests are still talking about how fabulous, fun, and talented the band was for our reception. They made our wedding seriously so much fun. 5 stars all around!

Profile Picture Hailey, 11/11/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Band

This band could not have been better. All of our guests were so impressed and danced the entire time. They learned our first dance and created a beautiful version of our father/daughter dance. I have only good things to say about them. Thank you for making the best night of our lives even better!!!! If you are looking for a band in FL...None Other is a choice you will not regret!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 11/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

None Other was fantastic! All of our guests were up on their feet and dancin’ the night away! After hearing them at my best friend’s wedding, they were a MUST! They play a great mix of classics and currents to please the crowd. You won’t be disappointed.

Profile Picture Kristi , 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Couldn't have asked for a better band experience. Top notch all around, from the music itself to the song selection to the professionalism exhibited throughout our wedding evening. There is truly no other as good as these guys.

Profile Picture nick, 8/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

I know I wanted a band from the very beginning. It was one thing I was dead set on having at our reception. It was one of the more stressful searches, especially from afar, as I knew a band could make or break our reception. From the first video we watched of None Other we knew we HAD to have them play at our reception. It turned out to be the BEST decision! Our guests are still raving about how great they were! Clint and the band are experts at reading the crowd and playing what guests enjoy. The entire experience working with Clint was seamless and easy - exactly what was needed since I was elbow deep in details. On the wedding day, there was no need to additional explanations, Clint took everything I told him on our call a few weeks prior, and ran with it. The band even learned our first dance song and nailed it! We also used the acoustic guitar at reception and saxophone at cocktail hour. Both were as phenomenal as the reception band. Worth every penny!

Profile Picture Megan, 6/24/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

The band was GREAT! I emailed back and forth with Clint and he was always responsive, accommodating and kind! When we picked our first dance song, I emailed to ask him if they could play it, and he and the band learned it for us. I felt throughout the whole process that I was in great hands. They were also able to do all the music for our wedding- acoustic guitar for the ceremony, sax for the cocktail hour, band for the reception, and DJ for the afterparty. I was grateful they were so multi-talented that they were able to do it all. None Other is incredibly knowledgeable, experienced, and passionate about what they do. You're guaranteed an awesome experience and awesome dance party for your guests when you pick None Other!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/27/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Band

WOW! Can this band start and maintain a party! We had to extend our party hours because people were still in love with the band. Great people, great sound. Cannot begin to explain how sensational they were.

Profile Picture Ali, 5/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

This band. is. amazing!!!!!!! My husband and I are from New York and planned a destination wedding in Naples, FL. Our biggest fear was having a "Non-New York" band for our guests. We wanted to make sure the energy was high in the room and the dance floor was packed all night. Let me just say, this band not only brought it New York style but EXCEEDED any band we've ever heard in NY. All our guests raved about how amazing Clint Wiley (lead singer) and his band were. Additionally, the music selection was out of this world. The band catered to the vibe of the room and evolved as the night went on. The absolute best!!!!!

Profile Picture Keri, 5/20/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

Clint Wiley and None Other played at our wedding back in May and they were absolutely amazing! They were such a pleasure to work with and they really kept the party going all night! Clint was extremely responsive and was extremely flexible in that he listened to our preferences in music and was able to play exactly what we wanted. The band was so wonderful and everyone that came to the wedding continues to compliment how talented Client and None Other were. The most important thing to me about my wedding was the band and these guys did not disappoint. There was never a dull moment and they kept the crowd on the dance floor all night long!

Profile Picture Megan, 5/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

None Other was absolutely amazing. From the beginning, Clint was a joy to work with. We were planning a wedding in Naples, Florida from NYC and picking a band was a huge challenge. We were able to see a few bands but couldn't find one that we were in love with until None Other. We weren't able to see them in person prior to booking given both of our schedule constraints and so going into the wedding, we were a bit nervous about what to expect. From their website videos and our conversations with Clint, I was impressed but the day of the wedding they really exceeded our expectations. They were really able to read the crowd and we trusted their instincts on when to speed it up and slow it down. Thanks for getting everyone on their feet!

Profile Picture Kristen, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

The only thing I wanted from the music at our wedding reception was to have everyone on their feet dancing the night away. Clint and his team did just that! One of the first things our wedding planner insisted that we do 15 months out from our wedding was to book None Other. BEST decision we could have made! Every single aspect of working with None Other was seamless and their playlist is on fire. Clint knows how to read the room and to adapt when a song isn't striking the right vibe. You can't go wrong with booking None Other!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 4/30/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Cocktail Hour, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Vocals, Willing to Travel

BEST. WEDDING. BAND. EVER. Hands down. None Other is absolutely PHENOMENAL! Our guests are STILL raving about how amazing they are. In fact, several of them are now planning to book None Other for their own private events. If you are in the market for a wedding band (or a band in general), I have no doubt you will not find one better than None Other. Thank you, None Other, for making our day EXTRA special!

Profile Picture Emily, 4/1/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

My husband and I (and ALL of our wedding guests!) absolutely loved None Other! Living in the DC area and planning a wedding remotely, we weren't actually able to hear or meet the band before our wedding day. Clint called us in advance and walked us through the entire reception, making sure he knew exactly how to pronounce guests' names, the volume of music we wanted during dinner and overall feel we were going for... it was beyond helpful! None Other played the perfect variety, fed off of the crowd and kept the dance floor full for over three hours. Clint also stayed late and hooked up an awesome playlist for our after party, which kept folks celebrating even later. Overall, we had the best time, our guests had a great time and people still continue to ask who our band was. : ) Can't recommend them enough!

Profile Picture Ellen, 3/25/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

Clint Wiley and None Other played my wedding in Ft. Lauderdale on March 11th and the W Hotel. We were keeping it in the family, since he also played my sisters wedding in Marco Island a few years earlier. They crushed it both times! For our wedding, the dance floor was jam packed the entire night. After discussing the music selection that we wanted for the night, Clint put us at ease that he would know the best songs to get everyone going and get people back to the dance floor after cake cutting and other pauses. The whole band was super interactive and helped make our special day perfect. We couldn't be happier with the band selection and highly recommend them to anyone looking for a great dynamic band!

Profile Picture Brendan, 3/11/17, 1 Review