43 Reviews for Wildwood Floral Co

Flower Petals (3)
Single Flowers (3)
Flower Crowns (2)
Chuppah Decor (1)

As someone who is obsessed with flowers, our wedding florist was so important to me. I had high expectations for Ashley based on her portfolio and she exceeded them in every way. She is so kind and warm, which makes working with her delightful, and she is so thorough and detailed when planning that you know from the get-go you’re in great hands.
My dad is not much for tears, but he cried twice on our wedding day; during the father-daughter dance, and when the flowers arrived at our house! Every arrangement Ashley created was stunning and we received tons of complements on the wedding flowers.
Thank you Ashley, for giving me the most beautiful flowers I’ve ever seen for my wedding day

Profile Picture Natalie, 5/19/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

Ashley was amazing to work with! I was living out of state planning my wedding and couldn't meet up with Ashley in person and instead she set up a Skype appointment to meet me and go over my vision for the wedding and budget. She also met with us at our venue when we were in town so we could do a walk through of everything and go over exactly what our vision was for flower arrangements and candles on the day of the wedding! She always got back to me in a timely manner with any questions I had and was also working with me on my budget and giving me multiple different price point options. Everything turned out amazing and SO beautiful! I received so many compliments about the flowers and table arrangements! I could not recommend wildwood floral co more!

Profile Picture Catherine, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

What a pleasure it was to work with Ashley. !!!She did a great job listening to my daughters vision and bringing it to fruition —-and within our budget ! She’s accommodating and flexible with last minute changes! We had so many compliments on our flowers — truly artistic and creative ! No need to look any further, you found your florist !!!

Profile Picture Patty, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Ashley was absolutely wonderful! When you are planning a wedding and have a vision but are not a floral expert, the process can be a bit intimidating (not knowing the specific names for each flower and their season). Ashley did an excellent job of educating me about arrangements I liked, in addition to finding me similar flowers if they were out of season. She does a wonderful job of asking the right questions as to really understand your vision. When I walked into my reception I was in complete shock of how beautiful everything turned out and her ability to make my vision a reality. She was an absolute pleasure and so much fun to work with, I would recommend Ashley to anyone!!

Profile Picture Chelsey, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I can’t even begin to describe how absolutely AMAZING it was to work with Ashley! Her florals were just so beautiful, and she had such great ideas during the planning process! She’s very thorough and gave me such personal and individualized attention the entire time I was working with her! Everyone absolutely LOVED the florals and are still talking about them 2 weeks later! I also hired Ashley as my day of wedding planner, and I can’t even describe how easy and carefree she made the day for me as a bride. She was so organized and I (and more importantly, my family) didn’t have to worry about anything the entire night! I can’t recommend Ashley and talents more!

Profile Picture Paige, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

Ashley is amazing!!! Flowers were a really big deal to me, and she blew me away. She really pays attention to each little detail. She was super helpful with all of my many questions, and she really worked to suggest great ideas to help with the cost.

One of the many hurricanes this summer interrupted some of the flower choices she had in mind, but I couldn’t even tell that anything was different! She also knew that notifying me of this would worry me, so she just used her super creative mind, and made it work! She even had to hand make the eucalytus garland for the ceremony, and it looked amazing! I couldn’t be happier with how everything turned out.

Profile Picture Laura , 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Ashely is so sweet and is great at what she does! She made my flower visions come to life! She's very prompt to respond and does everything she can to be sure she gets exactly what you want! I would pick her to do my flowers every time!

Profile Picture Kayla, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Ashley was such a pleasure to work with from the very beginning. She was beyond accommodating with all of our needs, and always willing to figure out how we can best utilize our budget. We had an outdoor wedding, so the hope was for the flowers to have a very natural feel. What was delivered was seriously more amazing than we could have ever hoped for. Every arrangement was gorgeous and perfect for our setting, and truly felt like they were part of the nature surrounding us. Ashely is excellent at what she does, is professional, punctual, and truly listens to what you desire. If you choose her, you are guaranteed to have the perfect flowers for your wedding.

Profile Picture Evan, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

Ashley was one of my absolute favorite vendors to work with! Our flowers and greenery were stunning! Not only does she do incredible work, but she's also fun to work with. Couldn't recommend her more!

Profile Picture Amy, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Ashley was such an amazing partner to work with for my wedding. She served as both the florist and day-of coordinator, and she was totally indispensable on the day!

Once we began working together, we had a few sessions where we went over my vision for the floral design and the day overall. She then provided a pinterest board as well as a detailed document of the florals, which was incredibly helpful for us to collaborate on ideas. She really nailed what I was going for, and worked well within my budget.

About a month before the wedding, we had a hiccup when my venue let me know we couldn't use candles, which we'd planned on using for centerpieces. Ashley was so flexible in working out a solution that would work in my budget and stay true to her beautiful vision. This saved me a TON of stress :)

The flowers were perfect on the day of, and she was incredibly helpful as a day-of coordinator, working with our vendors and bridal party to facilitate everything. i couldn't be happier with my work with Ashley and Wildwood!

Profile Picture Margaret, 8/5/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

By far my favorite vendor to work with, I knew early one floral was going to be central focus of our wedding décor, and she just hit my vision and expectations out of the park! Aside from her creative gift for design, she was a joy to work with, detail orientated and always punctual with responses! I would recommend again and again!!

Profile Picture Cynthia, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

So amazed!!! I'm in love with all of my flowers and the amazing details she put into every piece :)))) I would like to have another wedding just to get even more flowers!!!

Profile Picture Cassie, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Ashley was absolutely wonderful! From our first Skype appointment, my husband and I immediately knew that she was the perfect florist for us. She was extremely flexible since we basically changed the look of the bouquets for both myself (the bride) and my bridesmaids after our initial proposal, and she always made sure to stay close within our budget. The florals for the wedding were GORGEOUS, and I couldn't be happier with how the flowers made the reception space look. My jaw actually dropped when she showed up to the bridal suite with all of the bouquets while the girls were getting ready. It was spot on exactly what I had envisioned. I would recommend Ashley time and time again. She is such a pleasure to work with, and you will not be disappointed if you choose Wildwood Floral Co. I can promise that. Thank you Ashley for making the flower part of the wedding planning process stress-free, and thank you for helping to create a beautiful day for me and my husband.

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Ashley was beyond wonderful to work with!! I highly recommend using her to anyone looking for a florist! She runs the business herself and her passion for it shows in her beautiful creations. She is extremely easy to work with. Personally, I did not know a lot about what I wanted or about flowers in general, but each one of my meetings/emails with Ashley helped me figure out what would make our big day perfect. She creates a Pinterest board for you which I thought was extremely smart and helpful. She was able to better understand what I wanted via photos and I was able to see what she was planning. As far as pricing, she is one of the most fair priced florists I found. She is also great at working with your budget and making it work!! The day of my wedding she was there at 10 am working hard and setting up flowers in the cocktail hour area, putting the arbor together and so much more. Not to mention, she was back at 11pm to help clean up!! She is such a wonderful and positive person to work with! She played a major role in making our big day perfect!!

Profile Picture Jillian, 5/6/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Ashley is an absolute DREAM to work with! I feel like I gave her a couple of Pinterest pictures I liked and she came up with ideas that were better than I could have imagined! She seriously came up with everything that was cute and unique at my wedding. And she was very on top of changes in the order, responding to emails quickly, and making sure I got everything in on time so that I could have everything we wanted :) Would 100% recommend, every time I go to other weddings I compare flowers and I haven't seen anyone else's work I love more than hers!!

Profile Picture Eleni, 4/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Ashley is so talented at coming up with unique bouquets and flower arrangements. The centerpieces she made for us were so simple and so perfect! She made hair combs with real flowers for our nieces, the cutest flower girl bouquets, and beautiful bridesmaid bouquets. Her corsages for the MOB and MOG are so unique and so elegant. And my bouquet was PERFECT! I loved our wedding flowers and Ashley is so creative and fun to work with.

Profile Picture Heather, 4/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Ashley was so easy to work with...had wonderful ideas and incorporated ours as well. I have to assume February is a tough time for to acquire flowers, but the ones Ashley used were so lovely. The bridal bouquet was so beautiful as were the bridesmaids. The candlelight she arranged was perfect! She received many compliments from the guests, photographer, venue, and wedding coordinator. The flowers still look amazing days after the wedding! A misunderstanding by the bride regarding a hairpiece was remedied quickly by Ashley, using leftover flowers to form a beautiful hair piece for the reception. As the mother of the bride...I highly recommend Wildwood Floral.

Profile Picture Judy, 2/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

The vision I had for my romantic, wild, candle lit, winter wedding was nothing compared to what Ashley created for me! Her blooms brought my whole vision together in a way that I will remember forever. I couldn't have made such a romantic, magazine-worthy bridal bouquet in my dreams! Seriously, go look at it! ♥ Ashley was so easy and fun to work with and made my floral planning so incredibly easy. I had a very distinct vision in mind when it came to flowers, but I knew from our first meeting I had NOTHING to worry about. I didn't want to micromanage her creativity at all and I'm SO glad I didn't. Her blooms were getting compliments all night. She is a true artist and I would recommend her to any bride who wants unique, sophisticated, modern, top notch, gorgeous flowers!

Profile Picture Kate, 2/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My wedding was beautiful because of Wildwood Floral Co! Ashley is excellent. From the beginning, she has not disappointed. She was always quick to respond, professional, and so eager to help. She kept my ideas and budget in mind with every suggestion she made.

Profile Picture Maddie, 1/11/17, 0 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Working with Ashley at Wildwood Floral Co has been a dream. She has let me use my creativity, ask lots of questions and offered her own delightful opinion. I CANNOT wait to see what the flowers look like for our wedding in November!

Profile Picture Stephanie , 11/26/16, 14 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Ashley was so wonderful to work with! I did not have a huge flower budget and know little about flowers (besides pinning ones on pinterest), she was able to sit down with me and go through different options. She was extremely flexible as a wrestled with what we decided upon. The final product was way more beautiful than anything I imagined! Any bride would be lucky to work with Ashley on their big day!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 11/19/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Ashley is absolutely amazing! We had an outdoor wedding and wanted very natural looking arrangements with beautiful fall colors and she certainly delivered. She listened to us and gave us exactly what we wanted and gave us options in our estimate so we could choose what would be best for us and our budget. Every thing was perfect and we could not have asked for better flowers. I would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

From our first meeting at the bridal show in Indianapolis, I knew immediately I HAD to use Ashley's services. First off, her husband is the sweetest, most supportive man. He admitted to knowing absolutely nothing about flowers, but engaged in conversation with me until Ashley was done with another client. When I first met Ashley, I had a very vague idea of what I wanted. We arranged a meeting, discussed a million different ideas, then she created a Pinterest page immediately following to collaborate on our ideas and get a look at what we discussed. Seriously, the best idea ever! This allowed us to be on the same page throughout the entire process and bounce ideas off each other. I came up with some crazy ideas like needing white pedestals for the ceremony (which she didn't have in stock), pearl bands for the corsages, adding old, antique blue lace to the bouquet, and so on. Ashley encouraged and embraced all my crazy, ridiculous requests and made all my dreams come true! Everything was absolutely beautiful and I would recommend anyone and everyone to utilize her services. Thank you again for everything, Ashley. You're the best! :)

Profile Picture Kelsey, 10/15/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

She is amazing...I gave her very little instruction and she created the most beautiful arrangements. Her pricing was lower than other florist I looked and the quality far exceeds what I have seen from other vendors. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Laura, 10/15/16, 1 Review