Wildwood Floral Reviews

62 | Denver, CO

62 Reviews for Wildwood Floral

Charlotte A. · Married on 02/05/2021

A total pro and A+ human being!

Ashley is the best!! She listened to our vision and was able to perfectly capture the wild greenery of the Pacific Northwest. My bouquet was absolutely stunning-- but so was everything that Ashley created. She was responsive to emails, attended our final walkthrough, and is just a really kind, charming, lovely person. We could not recommend Ashley more!

Sent on 06/02/2019
  • Kevin

Kevin J. · Married on 02/01/2021

Absolutely Gorgeous!

Everything was PERFECT! We had so many hiccups throughout the wedding process and Ashley was always so supportive and made things so simple for us. She truly is wonderful. Everything turned out better than we could have ever imagined! The flowers and greenery made our wedding unbelievably beautiful!

Sent on 02/08/2021
  • Emily

Emily K. · Married on 11/07/2020

Beautiful Creations!

My bouquet was exactly what I wanted but better!

Sent on 12/11/2020
  • Jennie

Jennie C. · Married on 11/03/2020

Genuine organic creativity

Ashley was the florist at one of my spring weddings last year (I'm a photographer) and I was immediately blown away by her organic creativity! The flowers she used in the bridal bouquet were some of the most unusual and beautiful ones I've ever seen. And the bouquet was somehow understated, yet full of boutique flair. It was the perfect complement to a classy, but down to earth bride with good style. I can't recommend Ashley enough!

Sent on 04/03/2020
  • Jenna

Jenna B. · Married on 09/09/2020

Fall Foliage and Candles

Fall came late in Colorado, but not at our wedding! Ashley brought all the fall colors and foliage to our venue to give us the perfect fall wedding! The tables had endless amounts of candles, just as I had envisioned, and the bouquets looked as if we all wandered into the mountains and gathered the prettiest fall leaves and flowers we could find. The altar had a nice mix of grasses and foliage that wasn't over the top and gave us the perfect bohemian feel with the mountains as the backdrop. Ashley considered everything we talked about, was professional, on time, and did an absolutely amazing job with everything!

Sent on 12/10/2019

Darcey E. · Married on 09/05/2020

Professional, talented, personable vendor

I would highly recommend Ashley from Wildwood Floral. Immediately from the phone consultation I knew she was professional, talented, and understood the style I was trying to achieve. She nailed the mock up on the first try and was very easy to communicate with when I wanted to understand prices. She does beautiful work and I would choose her services all over again.

Sent on 09/02/2020
  • Lisa

Lisa F. · Married on 08/14/2020

Dream florist

Working with Ashley was such a positive experience. Ashley was so patient in working with me to come up with my dream vision and delivered on the day of. The flowers turned out even more beautiful than what we had envisioned and were exactly in line with what I had hoped for. She went out of her way to help me come up with a dream vision that worked in my budget and never pressured me to spend more. I couldn’t recommend Ashley and her team higher

Sent on 08/30/2020
  • Kelly

Kelly R. · Married on 04/04/2020

Talented, Caring Florist I Highly Recommend!

Admits the unpredictable events of COVID Ashley was extremely easy to work with, was flexible, understanding, and worked around the clock to make sure we got our flowers! As well, no request is too crazy! She is a true craftsman who designs one of a kind florals. She also listens attentively to what you need and is always willing to jump in. Brides, be assured this is a vendor you can trust and breathe a sigh of relief during the (inevitable) crazy process.

Sent on 08/25/2020
  • Jenna

Jenna P. · Married on 02/22/2020

Talented, sweet & receptive--a perfect combo

Ashley was so receptive to our floral vision and our budget, from our first meeting all the way through our wedding day. We had multiple conversations via phone and email to make sure we were on the same page, and each time her communication was prompt and thorough. We ended up with the perfect floral & table arrangements at our wedding and reception, and we stayed under budget which was really important to us. Highly recommend Wildwood!

Sent on 04/06/2020

Caitlin · Married on 09/06/2019

Ashley was amazing!!!

Ashley was so wonderful! She really captured my image perfectly and was just all around a wonderful human to work with. She respected my budget and had wonderful ideas of how to make my dream wedding flowers come true within my budget!

• Katie

Katie S. · Married on 08/04/2019

Ashley KILLED it!!

I cannot rave enough about my experience working with Ashley. She was professional, flexible, budget-conscious, and brought my wildest dreams to life! I had always envisioned my wedding to be full of beautiful greenery & that is exactly what happened. She was a joy to work with over the phone (we did this all from a distance!) and in person on my wedding day!

Sent on 08/18/2019

Sarah B. · Married on 05/11/2019

Absolutely Wonderful!!!

Ashley was absolutely a joy to work with! She was also incredibly responsive, friendly, and is such a creative genius when it comes to putting together arrangements. She created the most beautiful pieces for our mountain elopement! We cannot recommend getting enough, thank you Ashely!

Mckenzi · Married on 01/05/2019

Wonderful experience!

We had such a wonderful experience working with Ashley! My husband and I had a destination wedding, so we worked with Ashley through Skype and email mostly. She created a Pinterest board for me to share my inspiration photos, which really helped bring our vision to life. You won’t be disappointed choosing Wildwood Floral Co for your wedding!

Abbe B. · Married on 12/31/2018

Thank you Ashley!

Ashley was amazing and really helped me create my vision and pull it through! I loved working with Ashley. I felt like we were on the same team and she looked for ways to reduce costs and be creative as wedding planning can be very expensive and overwhelming. Ashley was my favorite vendor my mom and I worked with during the wedding process.

Jenny · Married on 10/14/2018

Stop your search! Choose Wildwood Floral!

If you're looking for high quality floral delivered to you with a smile, look no further than Wildwood! I planned my wedding completely remotely so truly needed a pro- Ashley was that and more! A delight to work with, Ashley was friendly, flexible and easy to get a hold of! I really appreciated Ashley's recommendations based specifically on my budget. She made me feel good about my decisions while also not breaking the bank. And the floral itself? GORGEOUS! I just received my wedding photos back and people continue to ooh and aah over all of Ashley’s fine work! Recommending to all of my friends and family! You can’t go wrong with Wildwood!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Jessica E. · Married on 09/22/2018

Best Experience I Could Ask For

My wedding was absolutely gorgeous. The florals were exactly what I'd imagined and Ashley was beyond professional and easy to work with. I'd highly recommend Wildwood Floral to anyone getting married, as it was a major highlight of my day!

Natalie · Married on 05/19/2018

As someone who is obsessed with flowers, our wedding florist was so important to me. I had high expectations for Ashley based on her portfolio and she exceeded them in every way. She is so kind and warm, which makes working with her delightful, and she is so thorough and detailed when planning that you know from the get-go you’re in great hands.
    My dad is not much for tears, but he cried twice on our wedding day; during the father-daughter dance, and when the flowers arrived at our house! Every arrangement Ashley created was stunning and we received tons of complements on the wedding flowers.
    Thank you Ashley, for giving me the most beautiful flowers I’ve ever seen for my wedding day

Sent on 06/01/2018
  • Jordan

Jordan · Married on 04/21/2018

Most Comfortable and Fun Experience

Ashley was so so easy to work with and made me feel so comfortable asking questions and changing ideas to fit my budget. She also let me and my mom be the master minds behind the idea and had excellent suggestions to really make it all really cohesive. I for one didn't know much about flowers but knew the colors and about how I wanted it to look, so she was an absolute dream in making it all come together and giving me the natural springy girly soft yet vibrant pops of color look I was going for. Like I said, I would never be able to come up with some of the stuff she did and in my budget so she was absolutely great and I highly recommend her to anyone and everyone planning a wedding.

Catherine · Married on 01/06/2018

Ashley was amazing to work with! I was living out of state planning my wedding and couldn't meet up with Ashley in person and instead she set up a Skype appointment to meet me and go over my vision for the wedding and budget. She also met with us at our venue when we were in town so we could do a walk through of everything and go over exactly what our vision was for flower arrangements and candles on the day of the wedding! She always got back to me in a timely manner with any questions I had and was also working with me on my budget and giving me multiple different price point options. Everything turned out amazing and SO beautiful! I received so many compliments about the flowers and table arrangements! I could not recommend wildwood floral co more!

Sent on 04/02/2018

Patty · Married on 12/31/2017

What a pleasure it was to work with Ashley. !!!She did a great job listening to my daughters vision and bringing it to fruition —-and within our budget ! She’s accommodating and flexible with last minute changes! We had so many compliments on our flowers — truly artistic and creative ! No need to look any further, you found your florist !!!

Sent on 03/21/2018

Brie · Married on 11/25/2017

Ashley was such a sweet soul to work with! From the very first time we met her, we were all smiles and just beyond thrilled to have her artistry behind our wedding florals. She went above and beyond to always keep in close communication with us, and she is wonderful at clarifying along the way about the details of colors, sizes, and varieties so that in the end we got exactly what we wanted. She showed up the morning of our wedding with the most gorgeous, soft and elegant flowers- I couldn't have asked for more!! We completely love this woman and her talent, flowers were of the highest priority to me and she delivered beyond my expectations!

Sent on 03/22/2018

Chelsey · Married on 11/04/2017

Ashley was absolutely wonderful! When you are planning a wedding and have a vision but are not a floral expert, the process can be a bit intimidating (not knowing the specific names for each flower and their season). Ashley did an excellent job of educating me about arrangements I liked, in addition to finding me similar flowers if they were out of season. She does a wonderful job of asking the right questions as to really understand your vision. When I walked into my reception I was in complete shock of how beautiful everything turned out and her ability to make my vision a reality. She was an absolute pleasure and so much fun to work with, I would recommend Ashley to anyone!!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Paige · Married on 10/14/2017

I can’t even begin to describe how absolutely AMAZING it was to work with Ashley! Her florals were just so beautiful, and she had such great ideas during the planning process! She’s very thorough and gave me such personal and individualized attention the entire time I was working with her! Everyone absolutely LOVED the florals and are still talking about them 2 weeks later! I also hired Ashley as my day of wedding planner, and I can’t even describe how easy and carefree she made the day for me as a bride. She was so organized and I (and more importantly, my family) didn’t have to worry about anything the entire night! I can’t recommend Ashley and talents more!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Laura · Married on 09/15/2017

Ashley is amazing!!! Flowers were a really big deal to me, and she blew me away. She really pays attention to each little detail. She was super helpful with all of my many questions, and she really worked to suggest great ideas to help with the cost.

One of the many hurricanes this summer interrupted some of the flower choices she had in mind, but I couldn’t even tell that anything was different! She also knew that notifying me of this would worry me, so she just used her super creative mind, and made it work! She even had to hand make the eucalytus garland for the ceremony, and it looked amazing! I couldn’t be happier with how everything turned out.

Sent on 10/13/2017

Kayla · Married on 09/08/2017

Ashely is so sweet and is great at what she does! She made my flower visions come to life! She's very prompt to respond and does everything she can to be sure she gets exactly what you want! I would pick her to do my flowers every time!

Sent on 09/29/2017