Wildwood Floral Reviews

Wildwood Floral 5
Wildwood Floral 6
Wildwood Floral 7

Charlotte and Conor · Getting married on 02/05/2021

A total pro and A+ human being!

Ashley is the best!! She listened to our vision and was able to perfectly capture the wild greenery of the Pacific Northwest. My bouquet was absolutely stunning-- but so was everything that Ashley created. She was responsive to emails, attended our final walkthrough, and is just a really kind, charming, lovely person. We could not recommend Ashley more!

Sent on 06/02/2019
    Wildwood Floral 8
  • Katie

Katie Schreiber · Married on 08/04/2019

Ashley KILLED it!!

I cannot rave enough about my experience working with Ashley. She was professional, flexible, budget-conscious, and brought my wildest dreams to life! I had always envisioned my wedding to be full of beautiful greenery & that is exactly what happened. She was a joy to work with over the phone (we did this all from a distance!) and in person on my wedding day!

Sent on 08/18/2019
    Wildwood Floral 9
    Wildwood Floral 10
    Wildwood Floral 11

Abbe Bayless · Married on 12/31/2018

Thank you Ashley!

Ashley was amazing and really helped me create my vision and pull it through! I loved working with Ashley. I felt like we were on the same team and she looked for ways to reduce costs and be creative as wedding planning can be very expensive and overwhelming. Ashley was my favorite vendor my mom and I worked with during the wedding process.

Wildwood Floral 12

Jenny · Married on 10/14/2018

Stop your search! Choose Wildwood Floral!

If you're looking for high quality floral delivered to you with a smile, look no further than Wildwood! I planned my wedding completely remotely so truly needed a pro- Ashley was that and more! A delight to work with, Ashley was friendly, flexible and easy to get a hold of! I really appreciated Ashley's recommendations based specifically on my budget. She made me feel good about my decisions while also not breaking the bank. And the floral itself? GORGEOUS! I just received my wedding photos back and people continue to ooh and aah over all of Ashley’s fine work! Recommending to all of my friends and family! You can’t go wrong with Wildwood!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Jessica Estep · Married on 09/22/2018

Best Experience I Could Ask For

My wedding was absolutely gorgeous. The florals were exactly what I'd imagined and Ashley was beyond professional and easy to work with. I'd highly recommend Wildwood Floral to anyone getting married, as it was a major highlight of my day!

Natalie · Married on 05/19/2018

As someone who is obsessed with flowers, our wedding florist was so important to me. I had high expectations for Ashley based on her portfolio and she exceeded them in every way. She is so kind and warm, which makes working with her delightful, and she is so thorough and detailed when planning that you know from the get-go you’re in great hands.
    My dad is not much for tears, but he cried twice on our wedding day; during the father-daughter dance, and when the flowers arrived at our house! Every arrangement Ashley created was stunning and we received tons of complements on the wedding flowers.
    Thank you Ashley, for giving me the most beautiful flowers I’ve ever seen for my wedding day

Sent on 06/01/2018
  • Jordan

Jordan · Married on 04/21/2018

Most Comfortable and Fun Experience

Ashley was so so easy to work with and made me feel so comfortable asking questions and changing ideas to fit my budget. She also let me and my mom be the master minds behind the idea and had excellent suggestions to really make it all really cohesive. I for one didn't know much about flowers but knew the colors and about how I wanted it to look, so she was an absolute dream in making it all come together and giving me the natural springy girly soft yet vibrant pops of color look I was going for. Like I said, I would never be able to come up with some of the stuff she did and in my budget so she was absolutely great and I highly recommend her to anyone and everyone planning a wedding.

Wildwood Floral 13
    Wildwood Floral 14
    Wildwood Floral 15
    Wildwood Floral 16
    Wildwood Floral 17
    Wildwood Floral 18

Catherine · Married on 01/06/2018

Ashley was amazing to work with! I was living out of state planning my wedding and couldn't meet up with Ashley in person and instead she set up a Skype appointment to meet me and go over my vision for the wedding and budget. She also met with us at our venue when we were in town so we could do a walk through of everything and go over exactly what our vision was for flower arrangements and candles on the day of the wedding! She always got back to me in a timely manner with any questions I had and was also working with me on my budget and giving me multiple different price point options. Everything turned out amazing and SO beautiful! I received so many compliments about the flowers and table arrangements! I could not recommend wildwood floral co more!

Sent on 04/02/2018

Patty · Married on 12/31/2017

What a pleasure it was to work with Ashley. !!!She did a great job listening to my daughters vision and bringing it to fruition —-and within our budget ! She’s accommodating and flexible with last minute changes! We had so many compliments on our flowers — truly artistic and creative ! No need to look any further, you found your florist !!!

Sent on 03/21/2018

Brie · Married on 11/25/2017

Ashley was such a sweet soul to work with! From the very first time we met her, we were all smiles and just beyond thrilled to have her artistry behind our wedding florals. She went above and beyond to always keep in close communication with us, and she is wonderful at clarifying along the way about the details of colors, sizes, and varieties so that in the end we got exactly what we wanted. She showed up the morning of our wedding with the most gorgeous, soft and elegant flowers- I couldn't have asked for more!! We completely love this woman and her talent, flowers were of the highest priority to me and she delivered beyond my expectations!

Sent on 03/22/2018
    Wildwood Floral 24
    Wildwood Floral 25
    Wildwood Floral 26

Chelsey · Married on 11/04/2017

Ashley was absolutely wonderful! When you are planning a wedding and have a vision but are not a floral expert, the process can be a bit intimidating (not knowing the specific names for each flower and their season). Ashley did an excellent job of educating me about arrangements I liked, in addition to finding me similar flowers if they were out of season. She does a wonderful job of asking the right questions as to really understand your vision. When I walked into my reception I was in complete shock of how beautiful everything turned out and her ability to make my vision a reality. She was an absolute pleasure and so much fun to work with, I would recommend Ashley to anyone!!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Paige · Married on 10/14/2017

I can’t even begin to describe how absolutely AMAZING it was to work with Ashley! Her florals were just so beautiful, and she had such great ideas during the planning process! She’s very thorough and gave me such personal and individualized attention the entire time I was working with her! Everyone absolutely LOVED the florals and are still talking about them 2 weeks later! I also hired Ashley as my day of wedding planner, and I can’t even describe how easy and carefree she made the day for me as a bride. She was so organized and I (and more importantly, my family) didn’t have to worry about anything the entire night! I can’t recommend Ashley and talents more!

Sent on 10/25/2017
    Wildwood Floral 27
    Wildwood Floral 28
    Wildwood Floral 29

Laura · Married on 09/15/2017

Ashley is amazing!!! Flowers were a really big deal to me, and she blew me away. She really pays attention to each little detail. She was super helpful with all of my many questions, and she really worked to suggest great ideas to help with the cost.

One of the many hurricanes this summer interrupted some of the flower choices she had in mind, but I couldn’t even tell that anything was different! She also knew that notifying me of this would worry me, so she just used her super creative mind, and made it work! She even had to hand make the eucalytus garland for the ceremony, and it looked amazing! I couldn’t be happier with how everything turned out.

Sent on 10/13/2017

Kayla · Married on 09/08/2017

Ashely is so sweet and is great at what she does! She made my flower visions come to life! She's very prompt to respond and does everything she can to be sure she gets exactly what you want! I would pick her to do my flowers every time!

Sent on 09/29/2017

Evan · Married on 08/26/2017

Ashley was such a pleasure to work with from the very beginning. She was beyond accommodating with all of our needs, and always willing to figure out how we can best utilize our budget. We had an outdoor wedding, so the hope was for the flowers to have a very natural feel. What was delivered was seriously more amazing than we could have ever hoped for. Every arrangement was gorgeous and perfect for our setting, and truly felt like they were part of the nature surrounding us. Ashely is excellent at what she does, is professional, punctual, and truly listens to what you desire. If you choose her, you are guaranteed to have the perfect flowers for your wedding.

Sent on 10/22/2017
    Wildwood Floral 30

Amy · Married on 08/12/2017

Ashley was one of my absolute favorite vendors to work with! Our flowers and greenery were stunning! Not only does she do incredible work, but she's also fun to work with. Couldn't recommend her more!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Margaret · Married on 08/05/2017

Ashley was such an amazing partner to work with for my wedding. She served as both the florist and day-of coordinator, and she was totally indispensable on the day!

Once we began working together, we had a few sessions where we went over my vision for the floral design and the day overall. She then provided a pinterest board as well as a detailed document of the florals, which was incredibly helpful for us to collaborate on ideas. She really nailed what I was going for, and worked well within my budget.

About a month before the wedding, we had a hiccup when my venue let me know we couldn't use candles, which we'd planned on using for centerpieces. Ashley was so flexible in working out a solution that would work in my budget and stay true to her beautiful vision. This saved me a TON of stress :)

The flowers were perfect on the day of, and she was incredibly helpful as a day-of coordinator, working with our vendors and bridal party to facilitate everything. i couldn't be happier with my work with Ashley and Wildwood!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Cynthia · Married on 06/10/2017

By far my favorite vendor to work with, I knew early one floral was going to be central focus of our wedding décor, and she just hit my vision and expectations out of the park! Aside from her creative gift for design, she was a joy to work with, detail orientated and always punctual with responses! I would recommend again and again!!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Cassie · Married on 06/03/2017

So amazed!!! I'm in love with all of my flowers and the amazing details she put into every piece :)))) I would like to have another wedding just to get even more flowers!!!

Sent on 06/01/2017

Claire Voorhees · Married on 06/03/2017

Amazing Experience!

Ashley was the most amazing contribution to our wedding!! She was quick and thoughtful her in responses. She really listened to what I wanted and made it happen within our budget. I couldn't have asked for a more amazing florist. You will not regret working with Ashley. She is the best! I can't say enough positive things about her!

Sent on 10/31/2018
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 05/27/2017

Ashley was absolutely wonderful! From our first Skype appointment, my husband and I immediately knew that she was the perfect florist for us. She was extremely flexible since we basically changed the look of the bouquets for both myself (the bride) and my bridesmaids after our initial proposal, and she always made sure to stay close within our budget. The florals for the wedding were GORGEOUS, and I couldn't be happier with how the flowers made the reception space look. My jaw actually dropped when she showed up to the bridal suite with all of the bouquets while the girls were getting ready. It was spot on exactly what I had envisioned. I would recommend Ashley time and time again. She is such a pleasure to work with, and you will not be disappointed if you choose Wildwood Floral Co. I can promise that. Thank you Ashley for making the flower part of the wedding planning process stress-free, and thank you for helping to create a beautiful day for me and my husband.

Sent on 08/07/2017

Jillian · Married on 05/06/2017

Ashley was beyond wonderful to work with!! I highly recommend using her to anyone looking for a florist! She runs the business herself and her passion for it shows in her beautiful creations. She is extremely easy to work with. Personally, I did not know a lot about what I wanted or about flowers in general, but each one of my meetings/emails with Ashley helped me figure out what would make our big day perfect. She creates a Pinterest board for you which I thought was extremely smart and helpful. She was able to better understand what I wanted via photos and I was able to see what she was planning. As far as pricing, she is one of the most fair priced florists I found. She is also great at working with your budget and making it work!! The day of my wedding she was there at 10 am working hard and setting up flowers in the cocktail hour area, putting the arbor together and so much more. Not to mention, she was back at 11pm to help clean up!! She is such a wonderful and positive person to work with! She played a major role in making our big day perfect!!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Eleni · Married on 04/29/2017

Ashley is an absolute DREAM to work with! I feel like I gave her a couple of Pinterest pictures I liked and she came up with ideas that were better than I could have imagined! She seriously came up with everything that was cute and unique at my wedding. And she was very on top of changes in the order, responding to emails quickly, and making sure I got everything in on time so that I could have everything we wanted :) Would 100% recommend, every time I go to other weddings I compare flowers and I haven't seen anyone else's work I love more than hers!!

Sent on 07/03/2017

Heather · Married on 04/15/2017

Ashley is so talented at coming up with unique bouquets and flower arrangements. The centerpieces she made for us were so simple and so perfect! She made hair combs with real flowers for our nieces, the cutest flower girl bouquets, and beautiful bridesmaid bouquets. Her corsages for the MOB and MOG are so unique and so elegant. And my bouquet was PERFECT! I loved our wedding flowers and Ashley is so creative and fun to work with.

Sent on 04/27/2017

Judy · Married on 02/03/2017

Ashley was so easy to work with...had wonderful ideas and incorporated ours as well. I have to assume February is a tough time for to acquire flowers, but the ones Ashley used were so lovely. The bridal bouquet was so beautiful as were the bridesmaids. The candlelight she arranged was perfect! She received many compliments from the guests, photographer, venue, and wedding coordinator. The flowers still look amazing days after the wedding! A misunderstanding by the bride regarding a hairpiece was remedied quickly by Ashley, using leftover flowers to form a beautiful hair piece for the reception. As the mother of the bride...I highly recommend Wildwood Floral.

Sent on 02/07/2017