Wildside Creative Co Reviews

14 | Columbus, GA

14 Reviews for Wildside Creative Co

Lauren Nicole · Married on 01/18/2020

Wonderful Experience!

Cassie was an absolute pleasure to work with for our engagement photo shoot. She made us feel right at home and at ease when we felt awkward posing. When we received our photos, they were even better than we had hoped for. I would absolutely recommend Cassie and Wildside to anyone that is looking for high quality photos at a reasonable price and want to have fun through it all.

Sent on 03/04/2019
  • Alexandra

Alexandra Caudullo · Married on 09/14/2019

They are amazing!

My husband and I had debated over whether we needed a videographer or not and we are SO GLAD that we had Wildside film our wedding day! Justin and Josh were so great to work with, very friendly and personable, and they didn't miss a thing! After the wedding we both agreed that the one service we weren't sure we needed was one of our favorites! Thank you, Wildside!

Sent on 10/04/2019

Hannah Rosenberg · Married on 08/31/2019

Talented and Timely Photographer

We hired Cassie to take our engagement photos and she was amazing! She was friendly, easy-going, and was able to instruct us on how to pose and what to do. She sent the pictures back to us quickly, and we were both extremely pleased with her work. We would highly recommend Cassie!

Sent on 10/31/2018
  • Olivia

Olivia Kelley · Married on 08/18/2019

my favorite day.

The most beautiful thing about Wildside is their intentionality. From beginning to end, their work is about the people behind the camera—who they really are and what story they want their pictures to tell. From the moment we booked them, Cassie was kind and communicative about brainstorming how to best capture the most important day of our lives so far. They are timely, organized, and passionate. The people—the artists that make up Wildside made my favorite day stand still. When I look at our wedding photos, it feels like I’m there all over again. If you want the best people I know, these are the ones. Let them tell your story.

Sent on 10/06/2019

Brittany · Married on 08/10/2019

Best photographer and videographer team!

The Wildside team was absolutely everything we hoped for and more! They went above and beyond our expectations! Our pictures are the best wedding pictures I have ever seen, not just because they are ours, haha. They were not afraid to take us where we would get the best pictures even if it meant going into a field. The editing on our pictures was perfect. Sometimes editing can make pictures look fake, but ours are edited to the scenery and compliment our day and style!

Sent on 10/25/2019
  • VANESSA

VANESSA · Married on 06/15/2019

Cassie and Justin were AMAZING! We didn't know we would be able to make it to Callaway Gardens Hot Air Balloon Festival until the very last minute. I called about a dozen places and no one could fit us in for our engagement shoot! Wildside Creative came to the rescue and they were a pleasure to work with! I highly recommend them! <3

Sent on 09/19/2018
  • Claire

Claire Shumate · Married on 05/17/2019

Absolutely wonderful!

Wildside Creative Co was on time and very professional. They were passionate about doing a great job and this showed through their work ethic. The pictures turned out amazing. I would 100% recommend them to anyone interested in getting professional photos taken. All around great people!

Sent on 01/30/2019

Brittany Gallego · Married on 04/12/2019

Everything that I expected

My experience was amazing. I changed my appointment time twice and Cassie still worked with us and got their earlier than we planned. The pictures came out beautiful and she was patient with us and had perfect poses for the occasion. I plan on using this team again.

Sent on 04/17/2019

Caroline · Married on 01/05/2019

Cassie was great! She picked a great location for our engagement pictures. She knew how to get some great shots even though not a lot of things were in bloom yet. She was wonderful to work with and we love how our engagement pictures turned out!!

Sent on 03/13/2018
  • Shanelle

Shanelle Rodriguez · Married on 10/06/2018

Videography and photography

This team really is the best! I used them for my wedding and engagement pics. The also did my videography of my wedding. The team is so fun. On a day I was filled with nerves, they helped me feel relaxed. I was so comfortable taking pics and being recorded. The quality of my pics and video are amazing. I will always use Wildside for any photography or videography. THEY ARE AMAZING.

Sent on 01/10/2019

Annah · Married on 05/18/2018

Wildside Creative Co did so amazing on my wedding photography! I talked to many photographers and Im so happy I chose them. They were easy to work with, responded quickly to questions, got our pictures back in a timely manner, and took pictures of everything I wanted. I would definitely recommend them to anyone needing a photographer.

Sent on 06/07/2018
  • Leah

Leah · Married on 11/17/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Wildside creative co.! My wedding photos are amazing! They also did a phenomenal job with my engagement photos as well! The team is great and Cassie Gaston does an amazing job with photos, she takes unique and creative photos, and is so much fun to work with!

Sent on 02/24/2018

Brooke · Married on 11/05/2016

All I can say is, WOW! I stumbled upon Cassie on The Knot website while frantically looking for a photographer, (all the ones I wanted to use were booked for my date,) and in retrospect, it worked out for the best. Cassie is a master of her craft and a wonderful person. From our initial meeting, we met for a coffee date to discuss pricing and details. She tailored a wedding package to fit my needs without hesitation. Leading up to the wedding, she was extremely organized and thorough and included me in everything while she laid out a timeline so that we were both on the same page. On the day of the event, she brought an assistant with her and both were an absolute joy. She posted a sneak peek photo the day after the wedding and it made me so excited to see the rest. I feel so blessed to have found Cassie. She was the perfect photographer to capture my special day and I would recommend her to anyone looking for someone that will deliver fantastic results and will capture the essence of your wedding day. Thanks Cassie!

Sent on 11/18/2016

Madison Salgado · Getting married on 07/05/2021

AAAAAmazing!!

I love having my video of our wedding day than pictures. Wildside was able to capture everything about our day perfectly! They took their own vision for it and the pieces that I wanted as well. So so happy with ow it turned out.

Sent on 11/19/2019