Wildflowers Florist Reviews

2 | Great Barrington, MA

2 Reviews for Wildflowers Florist

2 Wildflowers Florist Reviews

We were very pleased with our experience with Wildflowers Florist. When we went to the storefront to decide on flowers, they created mock-bouquets and boutonnieres for us and spent hours with us getting it just right. There was a problem with the bridal bouquet the day of (wrong color little berries in the bouquet), but the person who delivered the flowers immediately returned to the venue and fixed it. The boutonnieres were not what I had expected. The original mock-up we had done included a small rose but they ended up being very large roses that overpowered the groom and groomsmen. I hadn't looked at them before the wedding so I was surprised to see the big difference when I saw the groom! If I had seen the boutonnieres beforehand, I'm sure they would have helped to correct it. Ultimately, it was the correct flower, just a much different size than I was expecting. Overall, I enjoyed my experience at Wildflowers and would recommend them to couples.

The flowers were beautiful and my centerpieces looked great. The only complaint I have is that my bridal bouquet was not as we had planned at our pre-meeting. It still was beautiful, but wasn't exactly as I had ordered it. Otherwise, this was a great place for flowers!