Wildflower Weddings at Bend in the River Farm Reviews

61 | Buckeystown, MD

61 Reviews for Wildflower Weddings at Bend in the River Farm

Danielle · Married on 05/31/2014

April is amazing! She created the most beautiful bouquets and centerpieces for our day and we were thrilled with the way they turned out. I gave her initial ideas for style, colors and types of flowers and she pulled together gorgeous pieces, and stayed within our budget! We were thrilled with the way they turned out. April is awesome and so talented - everything she touches turns to gold!

Sent on 10/21/2015

Jessica · Married on 05/17/2014

April is amazing! She will create something special for your day! Tell her what you have in mind and it will turn out even better!

Sent on 10/20/2015
  • Brianna

Brianna · Married on 08/05/2017

April was so helpful and everyone LOVED our bright, summery bouquets. From the moment we first met with April, she was so engaged and organized. She sent me an excel breakdown of the flowers (with prices) by the stem and a flower organizer with the inspiration pictures I sent her. My bridal bouquet was perfect and looked like the inspiration pic, but with April's unique touch.
    April accommodated my many requests for changes to the initial plan throughout the wedding planning process (I changed my mind about 5 times from boutonnieres to no bouts, from larger alter arrangements to smaller ones, etc) . She also split our balance into payments and she helped us to save money! She gave recommendations on which flowers to swap to help us save money.
    We did mason jars and wildflowers for the table arrangements and April used local wildflowers and they looked unique and BEAUTIFUL. We got so many compliments. I love that she also utilizes local farms.

Sent on 08/27/2017

Brianne · Married on 08/31/2019

Great florist

April was great to work with from the initial consultation to the wedding day. I didn't come in to the consultation with a perfect vision of what I wanted, but after telling April about my theme and showing her my Pinterest wedding board, she used her creativity and came up with a beautiful vision for me, and I ran with it. I had some last minute changes and she was always so flexible and able to accommodate. The floral arrangements and centerpieces were so beautiful and everything I had dreamed them to be. I received so many compliments on my bouquet. April included "mauve" roses that were almost identical to the bridesmaid dress color - so amazing. I would highly recommend Wildflower Weddings at Bend in the River Farm!

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • W

William Fisher · Married on 08/01/2019

Interactive Design

Wildflower Weddings came recommended to us by our wedding planner, and we’re so glad we got to work with April. From our first consultation we could tell she “got” what we were looking for and wouldn’t just try to fit us in the same pastel mode as a lot of other weddings. She blended our few specific requests with her professional recommendations with what would work well, and our flowers and décor were beautiful. She can be challenging to get in touch with, but even when it took a while to hear back from her she didn’t forget our details. We highly recommend working with her!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Stephanie · Married on 05/26/2019

Beautiful flowers

April did a great job and listening and giving me examples of what I was looking for and staying within the budget, no matter how big or small. She gives you a lot of value for your money. The day of, her assistant Danielle, came to set up and was very kind and waited around for the venue and other vendors to arrive and set up, so she could finish (and was more than happy to!). So glad we went with April and her beautiful and fresh flowers for our big day!

Sent on 06/04/2019

I had manzanita trees that I made and had April set up. The teardrop crystals never made it out of their package which I was really sad about since spent a good amount of money on it. Otherwise, everything was spot on. I enjoyed April's organizationed the breakdown of the flowers. Her prices were really amazing! The wedding arch she made was so beautiful.

Sent on 06/26/2016
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 11/02/2019

3.0

Gorgeous florals!

April and the Bend in the RIver Farm team did an amazing job with the florals for our fall wedding. April was easy to work with - answering questions and updating proposals as the wedding date approached. Prices/costs were very affordable. We were on a tight budget, but you never would have known. Everything was absolutely beautiful, and the bouquets lasted long after the wedding! Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/18/2019

Laura Geller · Married on 10/05/2019

3.0

Laura G. -- Bride

April created the most wonderful ambiance for our wedding! Her flowers are incredible and she's super easy to work with! We wanted something classy, but unique and April made it happen in a price range that was doable for us. Thank you!

Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 06/02/2019

Beautiful Bouquets!

April was very helpful in suggesting flowers that matched my colors and themes. She looked at my pinterest board to get an idea of what I wanted. She was also wonderful about sticking to our budget. We ordered bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages and a garland for the ceremony trellis. All looked absolutely beautiful! Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/04/2019

Nichole · Married on 10/26/2019

4.2
      2.0

Bend In The River

April was poor was communication and she had double booked for my wedding date. As a result, the set up and installation of the arrangements and displays I paid for were still being set up while guests were arriving. Most of the photos did not include the bouquet, boutonnieres, or any corsages that should have arrived prior to photos. This was a huge disappointment on my wedding day. That being said, the flowers were beautiful and she and her team did eventually deliver the style we wanted.

Sent on 01/15/2020