Wildflower Weddings @ Bend in the River Farm Reviews

39 | Buckeystown, MD

39 Reviews for Wildflower Weddings @ Bend in the River Farm

39 Wildflower Weddings @ Bend in the River Farm Reviews

Kayla · Married on 09/30/2018

April is a gem to work with and she knows exactly what she’s doing. I can’t tell you how many times I emailed her and changed my mind even two weeks before the wedding. She has a vision and she rocks it. Everything came out better then I ever expected. I can not thank her enough. She’s a rockstar.

Wildflower Weddings @ Bend in the River Farm 1

Alexa · Married on 09/15/2018

Highly Recommend Wildflower Weddings

I highly recommend Wildflower Weddings! I was having trouble finding a florist in the Northern Virginia area that matched the loose and organic style I wanted. After coming across Wildflower Weddings, I decided to take a chance, and I could not be more pleased with the results. The process was easy - I sent April my Pinterest board and she sent back a proposal. When I was uncertain about a few of the flowers she proposed, she went as far to send me pictures of the actual flowers from the farm she would be using. Great customer service! The final result matched the vibe and style I wanted and everyone loved the flowers! April was easy to communicate with and her prices were very reasonable for the area. She even worked with me when the original proposal was over my budget. Highly recommend to any bride!

Wildflower Weddings @ Bend in the River Farm 2
    Wildflower Weddings @ Bend in the River Farm 3
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 09/07/2018

April was recommended by our wedding caterer, and I am so happy with everything. She worked with our (pretty low) budget, offering more affordable greenery options and letting us know realistically what we could and could not do. She even offered to re-use the garland on the altar for our head table, so we saved even more money that way. The flowers and the set up were gorgeous. I couldn't have asked for a better outcome. The only thing that was hard was that she was difficult to reach via email at times, and it took calling her on the phone to get a response. But that seemed to work well.

amanda · Married on 05/18/2018

April is simply amazing.
    She is an artist through and through. She worked with my budget and delivered everything I asked for and more. We had a few last minute changes due to the weather and April was right there with suggestions. She was able to really bring everything together with her attention to detail. I loved looking back at my photos of my wedding and noticing all the little things she took the time to set up. Not only is she amazingly talented, but her personality really made the whole process thoroughly enjoyable. Bottom line...April is a rockstar and anyone would be lucky to have her involved in their event.

Wildflower Weddings @ Bend in the River Farm 4
    Wildflower Weddings @ Bend in the River Farm 5
    Wildflower Weddings @ Bend in the River Farm 6
    Wildflower Weddings @ Bend in the River Farm 7

Kristina · Married on 05/12/2018

I absolutely loved working with April at Wildflower Weddings! As soon as we had our initial meeting, I knew she was the perfect florist for me. She did a fantastic job with my wedding flowers and was able to work within my budget.

I told her the look and feel I wanted, and she was able to take that and make my floral dreams come true. She also provided a list of what kind of flowers she was thinking of using, which was great because although I wouldn't see the bouquets til day of, I knew they would be exactly what I was looking for. She also made a gorgeous flower piece for my hair that was everything I wanted.

She also thinks about EVERYTHING. As we were talking flowers, she made a ton of great suggestions on areas to add flowers to and ways we could "recycle" the ceremony flowers as reception decor. She is very responsive, a master at her craft, and an overall great vendor to work with, I highly recommend her!

Wildflower Weddings @ Bend in the River Farm 8
    Wildflower Weddings @ Bend in the River Farm 9

Hillary · Married on 05/12/2018

April is the real deal. From the first time she meets with you, she really gets a sense of what you're looking for and knows the perfect flowers or greenery to get it done. We went through several rounds of edits and tweaks - April was always willing to accommodate and make suggestions along the way. Our wedding day florals (centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres, everything) couldn't have been more perfect! Do yourself a favor and hire April who is an expert and so fun to work with :-)

Wildflower Weddings @ Bend in the River Farm 10
    Wildflower Weddings @ Bend in the River Farm 11
    Wildflower Weddings @ Bend in the River Farm 12

Haley · Married on 04/21/2018

My flowers were my FAVORITE part of my wedding! April was a delight to work with. From the start, she understood the exact look I was going for, and was able to make my flowers look amazing on a budget. On the day of our wedding, she made sure everything looked perfect. I could not recommend Wildflower Weddings more highly to any bride and groom in the area.

Brittany · Married on 12/30/2017

April + team are such a phenomenal group to work with! From the first time I met with April, she immediately understood my vision, and was very flexible with our flower budget. My wedding bouquet was the most beautiful flower arrangement I have ever seen. She sent my husband and I a super detailed breakdown of everything, and remained organized through the entire process. I even threw some last minute changes at her and she never bat an eye! If you're looking for someone who is easy to work with, organized, fun, and has a unique vision - then I HIGHLY recommend Wildflower Weddings @ Bend in the River Farm.

Madelyn · Married on 12/02/2017

April was great to work with! I sent her a request of items I wanted with pictures and budget and she sent me a proposal back with EXACTLY what I asked for! I did not even need to make any edits. The only negative was that the flowers were about 30 minutes late the day of the wedding, BUT this ended up not being a big deal as we just took other pictures first. I only mention it because I know this could be a bigger issue for some people. The quality of the product was even better than the pictures and April upgraded the items that she did not think were sufficient when she put together the arrangements. Everyone commented on how beautiful our bouquets were.

Maggie · Married on 11/18/2017

April is so creative and friendly, she was just what I was looking for in a wedding florist. She took my small scale ideas and made them into beautiful masterpieces. She can do anything, and will do it with a flare you never could imagine. 10/10 recommend this vendor!!!

Kristin · Married on 09/09/2017

April has a way of understanding and executing your vision even if you don’t know exactly what your vision is. She was so helpful during our in person planning meeting! Within an hour we had a full plan put together and it was amazing! If you can’t meet in person, don’t worry! She will work with you over email as well. She provides a breakdown of costs to help with your budgeting and her prices are very reasonable. She’s such a fun easy-going person to work with and all of the flowers were absolutely gorgeous! I highly recommend this true artist!

Tracey · Married on 09/03/2017

April made the perfect bouquets for our wedding. The flowers were so beautiful and totally matched our whimsical romantic theme. She's an artist! Love her work and loved working with her!

Wildflower Weddings @ Bend in the River Farm 13
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 08/12/2017

Ashley is an artist. I already had a vision in mind, but wasn’t sure how to execute it. I wanted something simple for the ceremony, mostly greenery and decorations for a wooden arche that my venue provided. It wasn’t much, but Ashley immediately knew how to make my vision a reality. I showed her a few photos and she was quickly able to give me a quote and suggestions of what would look best. She is extremely flexible and did not push me to get anymore than what I wanted or needed. She was extremely timely, and so easy to work with.

Wildflower Weddings @ Bend in the River Farm 14
    Wildflower Weddings @ Bend in the River Farm 15
    Wildflower Weddings @ Bend in the River Farm 16
    Wildflower Weddings @ Bend in the River Farm 17
    Wildflower Weddings @ Bend in the River Farm 18

Lexi · Married on 07/02/2017

The flowers were AMAZINGLY beautiful, April and her team did an incredible job putting my vision together. The flowers and centerpieces were stunning and she was so easy to work with, and very reasonably priced.

Sarah · Married on 06/10/2017

I was so happy to have April as my florist! Our wedding was in June of 2017, and we met for the first time to discuss in December 2016. April reviewed my inspiration photos and worked them directly into the flower contract to make sure the flowers were what I wanted. She worked within my budget to provide everything I wanted. April even did research on her own to find wooden rounds to complete my centerpieces. We met with April in advance to drop off supplies, and she set everything up on the day of the wedding - above and beyond what I expected! Most importantly the flowers she provided were absolutely gorgeous and were exactly what I wanted. The bouquets really popped in photos and the reception area was beautifully decorated. I was so happy with what April put together and she is wonderful to work with - I cannot recommend her enough!

Sarah · Married on 05/20/2017

April is the florist you want. Trust me! If you find a photo of something you love - she'll replicate it identically. If you are having trouble coming up with a look, she will come up with a plan that blows you away! She's not your average florist. I felt as if I had a wedding planner/decorator as well. She is such a visionary, patient, accommodating, timely, and just such a sweet person. I must have changed my mind a million times but April took all my changes into consideration and helped me create the look I was trying to achieve all along. She'll give you a breakdown of everything so you know exactly where your money is going and most of all you can rest easy on your wedding day knowing it will be extremely beautiful and the florals will go off without a hitch!

Susanna · Married on 05/06/2017

I came in with a difficult task for April- I told her that I didn't really have a vision for the flowers, but that I didn't love roses. She came up with a beautiful vision and created the best flowers for my wedding that I could have ever imagined! In talking things over with her, she thought of every area where I might need flowers and designed them based on my needs and preferences. I seriously could not recommend her more! Absolutely stunning work and an incredible personality made our wedding day that much more special!

• User5385356 · 1+ year ago

April is the best!! I booked my wedding with April about 2 years in advance and as a result my view changed for some of the flowers and April was so easy about it all and just swapped around the pricing as I needed. My favorite part about April is her artistic eye, she had plenty of suggestions when I needed them & had no trouble working around budget constraints. She was so positive and helpful about all things involved in decorating our wedding. I plan to use her services for any and all the events I can in the future!

michel · Married on 11/17/2016

Wildflower Weddings-You will NEVER know how grateful we are for all your hard work, your kindness and compassion you showed our family through that entire experience.

Katelin · Married on 11/12/2016

April was so great to work with! I showed up to my first meeting with her with a mess of color swatches, dress picks, and Instagram pictures of bouquets. I wasn't even entirely sure of what I wanted, but as we went through my colors and the pieces that I liked and pulled out specific flowers, greenery, and plants she really helped me in pulling it together. She was very flexible with changes I asked for and provided updated quotes promtly. She was by far the lowest quote we got for the amount of flowers we received. She had great suggestions for me and broke everything down flower by flower. I couldn't have been happier with the results! They were amazing bouquets! She got everything I had pictured (from my haphazard presentation that I gave her)...but better!

Jennifer · Married on 10/09/2016

I booked April late in the game, and she came up with amazing centerpieces and bouquets. I didn't want to spend a lot of money on flowers, and she put together beautiful pieces for very reasonable prices. She was so easy to work with! We had a mix of mason jars and pumpkins with flowers for centerpieces and they surpassed my expectations. I am not a flower person - I can barely recognize what a calla lily is - but she took all of the colors and the vibe that I wanted and put together exactly what I envisioned!

Amanda · Married on 09/16/2016

April was amazing. She took my pinterest ideas and made them come to life. I was nervous because you don't get to see the actual arrangements until the day of the wedding. I saw the ceremony flowers for the first time as I walked down the aisle with my father. Everything looked so great. We dropped off the vases, mason jars, etc. with her a week before the wedding and she set everything up for us. We were able to use the flowers from the arch and the hanging mason jars from the ceremony around the reception. We are very satisfied and her prices were very reasonable. She breaks everything down so you can see how much each flower costs, so if there's a flower that is too expensive for your budget, she can find a similar looking one for you. This way you're also not wondering, "how did they come up with this price?" None of the other places we interviewed did this. She was very responsive to emails and was flexible when our needs changed, such as needing extra bridesmaids bouquets and deciding late in the game to add a jar of flowers to each dining table. I was very pleased with everything.

Stephanie · Married on 09/03/2016

April's creativity sold her. You cannot skimp on flowers. They tie everything together. They do. She incorporated my "no flower" theme with cotton balls, feathers, and sticks with artichokes and cabbage and the results were stunning. Hands down the most compliments were of the flowers.

Michele · Married on 07/30/2016

April is fantastic to work with. She is super creative and very organized. She kept everything in a "flower organizer" and went off a few key photos to create very modern and elegant florals. She was very responsive to emails, and super accommodating to dropping off/picking up centerpieces and other add-ons. She even lent us two pillars from the church when we realized the church didn't provide them! April brings your inspiration to life, and is a true visionary. She knows what's popular in the wedding business, and her flowers were perfection!