36 Reviews for Wildflower Weddings @ Bend in the River Farm

Single Flowers (3)
Flower Girl Baskets (1)
36 Wildflower Weddings @ Bend in the River Farm Reviews

April is simply amazing.
She is an artist through and through. She worked with my budget and delivered everything I asked for and more. We had a few last minute changes due to the weather and April was right there with suggestions. She was able to really bring everything together with her attention to detail. I loved looking back at my photos of my wedding and noticing all the little things she took the time to set up. Not only is she amazingly talented, but her personality really made the whole process thoroughly enjoyable. Bottom line...April is a rockstar and anyone would be lucky to have her involved in their event.

Profile Picture User5219853, Recently Married, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

I absolutely loved working with April at Wildflower Weddings! As soon as we had our initial meeting, I knew she was the perfect florist for me. She did a fantastic job with my wedding flowers and was able to work within my budget.

I told her the look and feel I wanted, and she was able to take that and make my floral dreams come true. She also provided a list of what kind of flowers she was thinking of using, which was great because although I wouldn't see the bouquets til day of, I knew they would be exactly what I was looking for. She also made a gorgeous flower piece for my hair that was everything I wanted.

She also thinks about EVERYTHING. As we were talking flowers, she made a ton of great suggestions on areas to add flowers to and ways we could "recycle" the ceremony flowers as reception decor. She is very responsive, a master at her craft, and an overall great vendor to work with, I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Kristina, 5/12/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

April is the real deal. From the first time she meets with you, she really gets a sense of what you're looking for and knows the perfect flowers or greenery to get it done. We went through several rounds of edits and tweaks - April was always willing to accommodate and make suggestions along the way. Our wedding day florals (centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres, everything) couldn't have been more perfect! Do yourself a favor and hire April who is an expert and so fun to work with :-)

Profile Picture Hillary, 5/12/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

My flowers were my FAVORITE part of my wedding! April was a delight to work with. From the start, she understood the exact look I was going for, and was able to make my flowers look amazing on a budget. On the day of our wedding, she made sure everything looked perfect. I could not recommend Wildflower Weddings more highly to any bride and groom in the area.

Profile Picture Haley, 4/21/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers

April + team are such a phenomenal group to work with! From the first time I met with April, she immediately understood my vision, and was very flexible with our flower budget. My wedding bouquet was the most beautiful flower arrangement I have ever seen. She sent my husband and I a super detailed breakdown of everything, and remained organized through the entire process. I even threw some last minute changes at her and she never bat an eye! If you're looking for someone who is easy to work with, organized, fun, and has a unique vision - then I HIGHLY recommend Wildflower Weddings @ Bend in the River Farm.

Profile Picture Brittany, 12/30/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

April was great to work with! I sent her a request of items I wanted with pictures and budget and she sent me a proposal back with EXACTLY what I asked for! I did not even need to make any edits. The only negative was that the flowers were about 30 minutes late the day of the wedding, BUT this ended up not being a big deal as we just took other pictures first. I only mention it because I know this could be a bigger issue for some people. The quality of the product was even better than the pictures and April upgraded the items that she did not think were sufficient when she put together the arrangements. Everyone commented on how beautiful our bouquets were.

Profile Picture Madelyn, 12/2/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Corsages

April is so creative and friendly, she was just what I was looking for in a wedding florist. She took my small scale ideas and made them into beautiful masterpieces. She can do anything, and will do it with a flare you never could imagine. 10/10 recommend this vendor!!!

Profile Picture Maggie, 11/18/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

April has a way of understanding and executing your vision even if you don’t know exactly what your vision is. She was so helpful during our in person planning meeting! Within an hour we had a full plan put together and it was amazing! If you can’t meet in person, don’t worry! She will work with you over email as well. She provides a breakdown of costs to help with your budgeting and her prices are very reasonable. She’s such a fun easy-going person to work with and all of the flowers were absolutely gorgeous! I highly recommend this true artist!

Profile Picture Kristin, 9/9/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

April made the perfect bouquets for our wedding. The flowers were so beautiful and totally matched our whimsical romantic theme. She's an artist! Love her work and loved working with her!

Profile Picture Tracey, 9/3/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Consultations, Delivery

Ashley is an artist. I already had a vision in mind, but wasn’t sure how to execute it. I wanted something simple for the ceremony, mostly greenery and decorations for a wooden arche that my venue provided. It wasn’t much, but Ashley immediately knew how to make my vision a reality. I showed her a few photos and she was quickly able to give me a quote and suggestions of what would look best. She is extremely flexible and did not push me to get anymore than what I wanted or needed. She was extremely timely, and so easy to work with.

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/12/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Table Arrangements

The flowers were AMAZINGLY beautiful, April and her team did an incredible job putting my vision together. The flowers and centerpieces were stunning and she was so easy to work with, and very reasonably priced.

Profile Picture Lexi, 7/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

I was so happy to have April as my florist! Our wedding was in June of 2017, and we met for the first time to discuss in December 2016. April reviewed my inspiration photos and worked them directly into the flower contract to make sure the flowers were what I wanted. She worked within my budget to provide everything I wanted. April even did research on her own to find wooden rounds to complete my centerpieces. We met with April in advance to drop off supplies, and she set everything up on the day of the wedding - above and beyond what I expected! Most importantly the flowers she provided were absolutely gorgeous and were exactly what I wanted. The bouquets really popped in photos and the reception area was beautifully decorated. I was so happy with what April put together and she is wonderful to work with - I cannot recommend her enough!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/10/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements

April is the florist you want. Trust me! If you find a photo of something you love - she'll replicate it identically. If you are having trouble coming up with a look, she will come up with a plan that blows you away! She's not your average florist. I felt as if I had a wedding planner/decorator as well. She is such a visionary, patient, accommodating, timely, and just such a sweet person. I must have changed my mind a million times but April took all my changes into consideration and helped me create the look I was trying to achieve all along. She'll give you a breakdown of everything so you know exactly where your money is going and most of all you can rest easy on your wedding day knowing it will be extremely beautiful and the florals will go off without a hitch!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

I came in with a difficult task for April- I told her that I didn't really have a vision for the flowers, but that I didn't love roses. She came up with a beautiful vision and created the best flowers for my wedding that I could have ever imagined! In talking things over with her, she thought of every area where I might need flowers and designed them based on my needs and preferences. I seriously could not recommend her more! Absolutely stunning work and an incredible personality made our wedding day that much more special!

Profile Picture Susanna, 5/6/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

April is the best!! I booked my wedding with April about 2 years in advance and as a result my view changed for some of the flowers and April was so easy about it all and just swapped around the pricing as I needed. My favorite part about April is her artistic eye, she had plenty of suggestions when I needed them & had no trouble working around budget constraints. She was so positive and helpful about all things involved in decorating our wedding. I plan to use her services for any and all the events I can in the future!

Profile Picture User5385356, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Girl Baskets, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Wildflower Weddings-You will NEVER know how grateful we are for all your hard work, your kindness and compassion you showed our family through that entire experience.

Profile Picture michel , 11/17/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Flowers

April was so great to work with! I showed up to my first meeting with her with a mess of color swatches, dress picks, and Instagram pictures of bouquets. I wasn't even entirely sure of what I wanted, but as we went through my colors and the pieces that I liked and pulled out specific flowers, greenery, and plants she really helped me in pulling it together. She was very flexible with changes I asked for and provided updated quotes promtly. She was by far the lowest quote we got for the amount of flowers we received. She had great suggestions for me and broke everything down flower by flower. I couldn't have been happier with the results! They were amazing bouquets! She got everything I had pictured (from my haphazard presentation that I gave her)...but better!

Profile Picture Katelin, 11/12/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I booked April late in the game, and she came up with amazing centerpieces and bouquets. I didn't want to spend a lot of money on flowers, and she put together beautiful pieces for very reasonable prices. She was so easy to work with! We had a mix of mason jars and pumpkins with flowers for centerpieces and they surpassed my expectations. I am not a flower person - I can barely recognize what a calla lily is - but she took all of the colors and the vibe that I wanted and put together exactly what I envisioned!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/9/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

April was amazing. She took my pinterest ideas and made them come to life. I was nervous because you don't get to see the actual arrangements until the day of the wedding. I saw the ceremony flowers for the first time as I walked down the aisle with my father. Everything looked so great. We dropped off the vases, mason jars, etc. with her a week before the wedding and she set everything up for us. We were able to use the flowers from the arch and the hanging mason jars from the ceremony around the reception. We are very satisfied and her prices were very reasonable. She breaks everything down so you can see how much each flower costs, so if there's a flower that is too expensive for your budget, she can find a similar looking one for you. This way you're also not wondering, "how did they come up with this price?" None of the other places we interviewed did this. She was very responsive to emails and was flexible when our needs changed, such as needing extra bridesmaids bouquets and deciding late in the game to add a jar of flowers to each dining table. I was very pleased with everything.

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/16/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Corsages, Table Arrangements

April's creativity sold her. You cannot skimp on flowers. They tie everything together. They do. She incorporated my "no flower" theme with cotton balls, feathers, and sticks with artichokes and cabbage and the results were stunning. Hands down the most compliments were of the flowers.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/3/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

April is fantastic to work with. She is super creative and very organized. She kept everything in a "flower organizer" and went off a few key photos to create very modern and elegant florals. She was very responsive to emails, and super accommodating to dropping off/picking up centerpieces and other add-ons. She even lent us two pillars from the church when we realized the church didn't provide them! April brings your inspiration to life, and is a true visionary. She knows what's popular in the wedding business, and her flowers were perfection!

Profile Picture Michele, 7/30/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

April was awesome in providing flowers for my daughter's wedding! Great value and awesome delivery, she set up for the ceremony and then stayed to repurpose the flowers for the reception. Beautiful arrangements! Thanks much April!

Profile Picture Darcy, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

April is seriously the BEST! She brought my vision for our wedding totally to life! I couldn't have imagined it any other way! April is incredibly gifted & really listens to what you are looking for and definitely delivers. We are so happy we went with her & definitely recommend her services to any bride that is looking simply gorgeous flower arrangements for her wedding.

Profile Picture Brianna, 6/11/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

I'd give them a million stars if I could. April (and Tim too) went above and beyond for us. All of the small details that hadn't even crossed my mind as a hectic bride, they tied together for me. They made everything look beautiful and were a tremendous help. April went way past just preparing my flowers for me. I can honestly say that now that my wedding is over, I could have not been more satisfied with my beautiful flowers. All the thanks in the world couldn't show my appreciation for WildFlower Weddings. The day of the wedding aside, I chose a random mix of flowers that had meaning to me personally (snap dragons, queen annes lace, Hops, eucalyptus, different herbs, an array of roses, etc) and April pulled it all together perfectly. So happy!

Profile Picture Leigh, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit