Wildflower Bridal Beauty Reviews

Wildflower Bridal Beauty 5
  • Ineke

Ineke · Married on 10/20/2019

Alexandra is amazing!

I met Alexandra at the bridal expo and immediately was drawn to her! She was so professional but also super easy to talk to and get along with. I am beyond happy with how my hair and make up turned out on my wedding day and my girls were just as happy. She was organized and super easy to work with. I will recommend her to anyone for bridal as well as every day hair maintenance. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/18/2019

Allyson · Married on 10/19/2019

Perfect Wedding Hair & Makeup

Alexandra and her assistant were both amazing! They were so organized, on time and efficient. We finished prior to our scheduled time and everyone looked gorgeous. My hair and makeup were better than I would have expected for my big day. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 11/20/2019

Dana Kephart · Married on 10/13/2019

A great experience!

Alexandra made me and my bridesmaids feel beautiful for my wedding, with both hair and makeup services. I love that we looked like the best versions of ourselves, in a natural (and not over-done) way. My new husband continues to say that he loves how I looked like "me" on that day!

Throughout the process leading up to wedding day, Alexandra was responsive when I had questions, and flexible when I asked to try things in my trial sessions. On the day of, her timing was impeccable, and that started the day off right on schedule--no stress!!

Sent on 11/15/2019

Hilary Goodnow · Married on 10/11/2019

Picture perfect!

Alexandra was wonderful to work with! Before the wedding, she collaborated with us via email to choose hair and makeup styles that best suited our skin, hair, and wedding style and realized everything beautifully on the day. It was exactly what I wanted - to look and feel like the best, most polished version of my natural self! I would highly recommend Alexandra and her team at Wildflower Bridal Beauty.

Sent on 11/16/2019
  • Katie

Katie Shefrin · Married on 10/05/2019

Highly recommend

Working with alexandra was easy as pie! She did an awesome job and made sure my makeup was absolutely perfect! 10/10 would recommend!

Sent on 11/24/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly Flaherty · Married on 08/24/2019

Fantastic make-up artist, true professional

My husband and I got married at the Glastonbury Hills Country Club (GHCC) on Saturday 8/24/19 and hired Wildflower Bridal Beauty for my make-up along with 4 bridesmaids, 2 Moms, and the flower girl. With little direction, she executed flawlessly on the classic, natural look I was hoping for. In my experience, the worry with wedding make-up is the balance between visibility for photographs and, well, not feeling clown-ish to be frank, like it was caked on -- Wildflower struck the perfect balance and all of the girls were pleased with their make-up! The girls felt their style requests were honored and the team was flexible enough to make adjustments on the fly as needed.

From a cost standpoint, they were affordable and pricing was all-inclusive with airbrush, lashes, travel, and the additional artist needed, which was huge -- no hidden fees!

The owner, Alexandra, brought an assistant, Chelsea, and communicated this in advance, sharing her IG account to give me a sense for her style along with a formal schedule for the day. Outside of her talent, Alexandra was so responsive and easy to work with, a true professional. The day-of, she moved through make-up sittings quickly and kept us on or ahead of schedule making for a smooth day. I would happily recommend her to other brides.

Wildflower Bridal Beauty 6
    Sent on 10/02/2019

Alexandra · Married on 08/17/2019

Wonderful!!!

Alexandra was amazing from start to finish for my wedding. I had three different ceremonies and she did hair and make-up for all three. Each style was unique and beautiful. She is so sweet and easy to talk to. She also helped with all 7 of my bridesmaids with a very quick turn around time. I would use her again and again!!!!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Joanna · Married on 07/20/2019

Talented artist, amazing service!

I was married on July 20, 2019, which happened to be the hottest day of the summer. I first met Alexandra at my hair and makeup trial. She was friendly and worked with me to create my dream wedding look based on some pictures I brought for inspiration. Alexandra and her two assistants did the hair and makeup for myself, my mother and eight bridesmaids. They arrived on time are were friendly and professional. Not only did they stick to the schedule, but they actually ran ahead of schedule. I was so impressed how quick and efficient they were. This left extra time for me to have pictures with my bridesmaids. The quality of the hair and makeup was outstanding! A lot of my bridesmaids do not wear much makeup and were worried about looking too made up. The team accommodated their request, and they looked stunning. They even gave everyone lipstick for touch-ups. Our hair and makeup stayed on through the entire day/night through lots of sweat and tears. I received so many compliments! I can't recommend her enough, and I would go back to her for any special event.

Sent on 08/27/2019
  • sarah

sarah · Married on 06/29/2019

Perfect hair and makeup

I couldn't be happier with the service provided by Alexandra. She was incredibly responsive from the day I reached out (which was helpful as I live in FL). Leading up to the wedding, she provided a schedule for the day and was accommodating with all my last minute changes.

I am extremely particular about my hair and make up, and hate the heavy makeup look. At my trial, I told her that and she did it perfectly! The day of the wedding, I had a couple changes and again it came out wonderfully. All my bridesmaids and mother/mother in law were very happy as well (they are the most particular of all).

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Costa · Married on 06/23/2019

Reliable, talented, highly recomended for your big day

Alexandra was a dream to work with for my wedding day. She listened to exactly what I wanted and created a look that was even better than what I imagined. She was super flexible and easy to work with. I had a few hiccups with my timeline and location where I got ready on my big day and she was super accommodating. Her makeup and hair skills are top notch and she truly does make you look effortlessly and naturally beautiful. My makeup and hair lasted all day in 85+ degree heat and still looked amazing by the end of the night. Not only is she good at her profession, but Alexandra is super sweet and fun to be around. She is super kind, relatable, easy to talk to, and funny. It felt like one of my girlfriends was getting ready with me. It really helped keep me calm the morning of my wedding and made the getting ready experience relaxing and fun. I highly recommend Alexandra and Wildflower for all of your makeup and hair needs!

Sent on 08/28/2019
  • JHNH

JHNH · Married on 06/15/2019

Best makeup we've ever had

I specifically chose Wildflower Bridal Beauty because my family, friends, and I rarely wear makeup, and I'm glad I did! Alexandra did a great job of offering suggestions for a more natural look and making me feel comfortable during the hair/makeup trial. On the wedding day, Alexandra plus two assistants (Jackie and Chelsea, I believe) did the hair and makeup for my bridesmaids, our mothers, and me. All three were cheerful, easygoing, and willing to accommodate a few last-minute changes. Several of us agreed that this was the best-looking makeup we'd ever had, and we received compliments from guests as well. Our hair stayed put through a hot June day, too.
    In short, if you're looking for outstanding natural-looking hair/makeup at a reasonable price, I'd definitely suggest reaching out to Alexandra.

Sent on 06/25/2019

Amy rametta · Married on 06/14/2019

Amazing services!!

Alexandra did the most beautiful job on my hair and makeup on my wedding day!! As well as my bridal party, and my mom and mother in law. The makeup looked natural and was exactly what I wanted, and my hair was gorgeous! She was very professional, sweet, and quick to respond with any questions I had leading up to the day. She came to the venue where we were getting ready which was very helpful, and even gave me a touchup kit for the day. I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 06/25/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 06/01/2019

Talented artists!

Alexandra is amazing! From the trial to my big day, she was professional, super friendly, and not to mention talented!
    There were 8 of us that needed our hair done so she brought her assistant who also did an amazing job on everyone’s hair. I had a couple picky bridesmaids, and they were so nice with last minute changes they asked for. I’m so glad I used wildflower! Thank you for making me look so beautiful!

Wildflower Bridal Beauty 7
    Wildflower Bridal Beauty 8
    Wildflower Bridal Beauty 9
    Sent on 06/21/2019

Susan · Married on 05/18/2019

Highly Recommend

I highly recommend that you book Wildflower Bridal Beauty for your wedding! Alexandra is absolutely fantastic. She is extremely talented at both hair and makeup. Not only is she able to work quickly and make you look and feel your best self, she is also so kind and pleasant to be around on the morning of your wedding. I gave a brief description and showed a few photos of updos that interested me at my trial. She took those concepts and came up with an updo that I loved even more than anything I had found.

For our wedding day, she arrived early and set up a salon-like area in the bridal suite of our venue. She brought an assistant with her which allowed us to have a reasonable start time for the ladies rather than a super early wake up call. She also gives you a cute bridal touch up kit complete with your lip color to keep you looking fresh through the big event. I would go back to Alexandra for any future special event hair or makeup and recommend that you check her out for your upcoming event!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Nina · Married on 05/17/2019

Such a good experience

My makeup came out beautiful the day of my wedding. I don’t wear much makeup regularly and she made me feel very comfortable and beautiful. Loved my lashes!! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Megan · Married on 01/12/2019

Awesome Winter Wedding experience!

I really can't recommend Alexandra enough! I showed up to the trial not really knowing what I wanted with a few pictures in mind. I explained some of what I thought would look good to Alexandra and she turned it into something that was better than what I ever imagined. She responded to all my email questions quickly and professionally. She was flexible with adding some of the girls onto the schedule at the last minute. Her assistant was also great - everyone loved their hair and makeup. She even supplied a bag of makeup to help touch up throughout the night. Thank you Alexandra for making me feel so beautiful on my wedding day!

Sent on 01/30/2019

Laurel · Married on 12/16/2018

Flexible, talented, and attentive

I highly recommend Alexandra for both hair and makeup services. I rarely wear makeup and was concerned about looking natural and feeling like myself on my wedding day, but Alexandra made this a reality. I felt so confident and natural. The makeup she used was lightweight and stayed put the whole day.
    Alexandra is great to work with and is extremely responsive. I was unsure how I wanted my hair and she tried four different styles at my hair trial and then corresponded with me several times before the wedding, sending pictures of style ideas until we got it just right. Once I finally settled on a (somewhat nontraditional) style, she nailed it.
    She also is very flexible and calming. She let me add an additional person into the schedule the day before the wedding! If you want someone who is calm, responsive, and skilled at highlighting a natural look, Alexandra is the perfect choice.

Sent on 03/20/2019

Stephanie · Married on 09/28/2018

Alex was amazing. Her and her assistant were very timely with everything. The hair and makeup on everyone looked amazing! All the hair and makeup looked more natural than other stylists, which was a big reason I wanted To work with Alex. She made the entire process so simple, and I trusted her to do a amazing job, which she did.

Wildflower Bridal Beauty 10
    Sent on 10/09/2018

Stephanie · Married on 09/01/2018

Alexandra and Wildflower Beauty were essential parts toy wedding day. So many people could have done the hair and make up, but to ensure you look flawless on your special day, seriously choose her! She was extremely responsive with any questions I had throughout the planning process. She arrived with her team on time (actually a bit early, which was perfect!). All the girls were taken care of with precision and ease, despite hair type or skin quality. And when I say everyone looked flawless, I mean flawless to perfection! The makeup was natural and did not make the girls look overdone. One my the bridesmaids even said her makeup on her wedding day wasn’t even as good. And it stayed in place all night! The photographer wanted pictures after hours of dancing, so I checked in the mirror, and honestly no touch ups were needed! Plus, in case you do, she gives you a bag anyway! So many make up artists do not provide that service. I have already recommended to other brides, and seriously encourage everyone to use her services. Thank you me look my best on my day!

Wildflower Bridal Beauty 11
    Wildflower Bridal Beauty 12
    Wildflower Bridal Beauty 13
    Sent on 09/12/2018

Kim · Married on 08/04/2018

My wedding was this past weekend and Alexandra was amazing to work with! She's wonderfully nice, does beautiful work, and is a great person to have around on your wedding day. She gave great recommendations when I was looking for extensions to use for my hairstyle and was fun to chat with about makeup. Mine was an outdoor ceremony and reception in very hot, humid weather and I was amazed at how great the airbrush makeup looked even late into the evening, and I have the type of oily skin that normally looks shiny within just a few hours. Give her your business!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Marissa · Married on 08/03/2018

Alexandra was a dream to work with! She was so accommodating and really took the time to understand how both my mother and I would like to wear our hair on the day of my wedding and executed on those wishes. More importantly, she made sure that we were happy with the end results on both the day of our trials and the day of the wedding and that our styles were secure! And, as a true professional, she was able to provide us with helpful suggestions as to how I should wear my veil and secure it on what turned out to be a very windy August day! I'd use her for hair and make-up in the future heads-down!

Sent on 08/10/2018

Teresa · Married on 07/27/2018

Alexandra was awesome! She was very responsive, flexible, and got my vision for my wedding day makeup. She is very easy to work with! She was just great. She made me feel comfortable since I do not wear makeup daily. I also did a trial with her and she worked with me to design a vision/feel to my wedding day make up. Overall, she was wonderful. I highly recommend.

Sent on 09/09/2018

Mattea · Married on 07/20/2018

Alexandra did a wonderful job. She was professional and a delight to chat with. Best of all, she did exactly what I asked and made me look beautiful. The price was very reasonable and I was love to use her again in the future!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Lauren · Married on 05/27/2018

Alexandra was amazing! She and her team accommodated my large bridal party and got everyone’s hair and makeup done on schedule, with time to spare. She made me feel gorgeous and confident on my big day, taking my inspiration pictures and delivering exactly what I envisioned. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 06/19/2018

Kaitlyn · Married on 05/19/2018

From the very beginning, Alexandra was very responsive on scheduling an appointment my hair and make up trial. She is very personable and sweet. A few months before the wedding, Alexandra provided schedules so all the girls knew exactly when their hair and make up time was. Day of the wedding, her and her assistant were on time and stuck to schedule. I cannot say enough nice things about her!! Everyone looked gorgeous and all our hair/make up lasted the entire nice. Thank you Alexandra for making me beautiful on my wedding day!

Sent on 06/18/2018