Wildflower Bridal Beauty Reviews

31 | Glastonbury, CT

31 Reviews for Wildflower Bridal Beauty

31 Wildflower Bridal Beauty Reviews

Stephanie · Married on 09/28/2018

Alex was amazing. Her and her assistant were very timely with everything. The hair and makeup on everyone looked amazing! All the hair and makeup looked more natural than other stylists, which was a big reason I wanted To work with Alex. She made the entire process so simple, and I trusted her to do a amazing job, which she did.

Wildflower Bridal Beauty 1

Stephanie · Married on 09/01/2018

Alexandra and Wildflower Beauty were essential parts toy wedding day. So many people could have done the hair and make up, but to ensure you look flawless on your special day, seriously choose her! She was extremely responsive with any questions I had throughout the planning process. She arrived with her team on time (actually a bit early, which was perfect!). All the girls were taken care of with precision and ease, despite hair type or skin quality. And when I say everyone looked flawless, I mean flawless to perfection! The makeup was natural and did not make the girls look overdone. One my the bridesmaids even said her makeup on her wedding day wasn’t even as good. And it stayed in place all night! The photographer wanted pictures after hours of dancing, so I checked in the mirror, and honestly no touch ups were needed! Plus, in case you do, she gives you a bag anyway! So many make up artists do not provide that service. I have already recommended to other brides, and seriously encourage everyone to use her services. Thank you me look my best on my day!

Wildflower Bridal Beauty 2
    Wildflower Bridal Beauty 3
    Wildflower Bridal Beauty 4

Kim · Married on 08/04/2018

My wedding was this past weekend and Alexandra was amazing to work with! She's wonderfully nice, does beautiful work, and is a great person to have around on your wedding day. She gave great recommendations when I was looking for extensions to use for my hairstyle and was fun to chat with about makeup. Mine was an outdoor ceremony and reception in very hot, humid weather and I was amazed at how great the airbrush makeup looked even late into the evening, and I have the type of oily skin that normally looks shiny within just a few hours. Give her your business!

Marissa · Married on 08/03/2018

Alexandra was a dream to work with! She was so accommodating and really took the time to understand how both my mother and I would like to wear our hair on the day of my wedding and executed on those wishes. More importantly, she made sure that we were happy with the end results on both the day of our trials and the day of the wedding and that our styles were secure! And, as a true professional, she was able to provide us with helpful suggestions as to how I should wear my veil and secure it on what turned out to be a very windy August day! I'd use her for hair and make-up in the future heads-down!

Teresa · Married on 07/27/2018

Alexandra was awesome! She was very responsive, flexible, and got my vision for my wedding day makeup. She is very easy to work with! She was just great. She made me feel comfortable since I do not wear makeup daily. I also did a trial with her and she worked with me to design a vision/feel to my wedding day make up. Overall, she was wonderful. I highly recommend.

Mattea · Married on 07/20/2018

Alexandra did a wonderful job. She was professional and a delight to chat with. Best of all, she did exactly what I asked and made me look beautiful. The price was very reasonable and I was love to use her again in the future!

Lauren · Married on 05/27/2018

Alexandra was amazing! She and her team accommodated my large bridal party and got everyone’s hair and makeup done on schedule, with time to spare. She made me feel gorgeous and confident on my big day, taking my inspiration pictures and delivering exactly what I envisioned. I highly recommend her.

Kaitlyn · Married on 05/19/2018

From the very beginning, Alexandra was very responsive on scheduling an appointment my hair and make up trial. She is very personable and sweet. A few months before the wedding, Alexandra provided schedules so all the girls knew exactly when their hair and make up time was. Day of the wedding, her and her assistant were on time and stuck to schedule. I cannot say enough nice things about her!! Everyone looked gorgeous and all our hair/make up lasted the entire nice. Thank you Alexandra for making me beautiful on my wedding day!

Jennifer Lynn · Married on 04/15/2018

Alexandra was amazing with all of my girls that got their makeup done with her. She was early and accommodating. I would use her again i. A heart beat!!!! Thanks for everything girl!!!!

Jessi · Married on 10/28/2017

Alexandra travelled to the house that I rented for me and my bridesmaids to get ready in. She provided me a schedule prior to the day-of and she met that schedule exactly. Each of my bridesmaids received a service (some got just hair, some got just makeup, some got both hair and makeup). Alexandra handled each individual with professionalism and kindness. All of my bridesmaids and my mother looked absolutely stunning with the help of Alexandra. As for my services as the bride, I cannot express myself enough; the moment I looked in the mirror after Alexandra was finished took my breath away. I never felt more like a bride than in that moment. I cried numerous times throughout the day and my makeup held perfectly, even after dancing (and sweating!). I highly recommend Alexandra for bridal services and/or bridesmaids/mother/flower girl services.

Kayleigh · Married on 10/13/2017

Alexandra did an amazing job on my wedding day hair and makeup! Everything turned out exactly as I had envisioned it. Alexandra was a great hair and makeup artist, but she was also such a nice person to be around. I truly felt beautiful on my wedding day and I would 100 percent hire her again!

Pixy · Married on 09/22/2017

It was so important to myself and my daughter that we like our hair and makeup. That is what Alexandra delivered. Definitely recommend this service to any future brides. Thank you Alexandra!

erica · Married on 09/09/2017

Alexandra is wonderful to work with. She really listens to what you want and does an amazing job. I could not have been happier with my choice!

Jackie · Married on 09/03/2017

Alex and her team were absolutely incredible! I am not a very decisive person and I also don't normally wear a lot of makeup or do my hair up, so for me, my wedding was a super special day and occasion. It felt amazing to be pampered that day, and to have so little stress over it because Alex is such a calming, reassuring person. She also is so chill and we loved getting to hang that morning with her and the other women. Thank you so much for making me look and feel absolutely stunning on my wedding day. I will be highly recommending Wildflower to all of my engaged girlfriends, too!

Noah · Married on 09/03/2017

Alexandra at Wildflower Bridal Beauty was absolutely amazing to work with! I found her business after having a really poorly done makeup trial with an artist who refused to make any changes to my look and kept pushing me to sign a contract, saying she would fix the mistakes the day of the wedding. By contrast, Alexandra was amazing - she talked through every step of the process, and tried a few looks during the trial. The day of the wedding she was a very calming presence, and we did not have to worry about a thing. Her team did my bridesmaids my hair and makeup, and the hair especially looked phenomenal; I have never seen my mom look so glamorous! My bridesmaids were very diverse and they were all accommodated and looked beautiful. I really loved how I looked and thought the prices were more than fair. I highly recommend Wildflower Bridal Beauty!

Kelly · Married on 08/25/2017

Alexandra and Michelle were absolutely fantastic in providing hair and makeup services for my sister's wedding. They were prompt, friendly, fun to have around, and did a really wonderful job on everyone's hair and makeup. They were willing to adjust and make tweaks when asked, and definitely executed the bride's vision well. Highly recommend!

Caroline · Married on 08/19/2017

Alexandra was such a pleasure and calming presence to have with us the morning of my wedding. She was on time and even stayed through the afternoon until everything was ready to go. She is a lovely person and did a beautiful job on my and my sisters hair, doing exactly what we asked for. I 100% recommend her!

Marie · Married on 08/15/2017

She is The Best of The Best, Love her job so much, my wedding was completely perfect, had many compliments about my hair and make up, people loved it! ❤❤

Alana · Married on 08/12/2017

Alexandra was amazing to work with and had no trouble understanding what I wanted my wedding day look to be. I wanted a slightly elevated look from what my everyday hair and make up routine is. I did not want to be one of those brides with heavy make up and a tight up-do! I got the wildflower bride package which came with a hair and make up trial, any hair style, a lip stick for touch ups and an adorable emergency kit. Totally worth it. Alexandra's team was also amazing. My girls and I had a great day getting ready and were also very happy with their hair and make up. A few, including my mother, also bought the lipstick because they loved it so much. They were also ahead of schedule with 8 getting make up and 6 getting hair done. We had extra time for mimosas! I can't say enough good things :)

Wildflower Bridal Beauty 5
    Wildflower Bridal Beauty 6
    Wildflower Bridal Beauty 7
    Wildflower Bridal Beauty 8

Brianna · Married on 07/14/2017

I could not have been happier with the hair and makeup services that Alexandra provided on my wedding day. My hair and makeup looked amazing and lasted the entire day. She stayed right on schedule as she worked on myself and my four bridesmaids' hair, and they were all impressed with what a great job she did. I would recommend Alexandra to any bride looking for beautiful quality and affordable hair and makeup for their wedding!

Jennifer · Married on 06/18/2017

Alexandra and her crew were fantastic!! I did a trial run for makeup on my bridal shower and got so many compliments!! We then booked her for airbrush makeup and hair for the wedding! She is very prompt-always responds quickly and was always early to set up her supplies. She cleans everything well between clients and her makeup always comes out beautifully. I would definitely recommend her!!!

Lindsay · Married on 06/17/2017

absolutely loved my wedding makeup by Alexandra! I did a trial with her, at which we tried a couple of different looks, but didn't *exactly* achieve the look I wanted for the wedding. Alexandra took all of my feedback from the trial and did my makeup perfectly on my wedding day. I really appreciated that she understood exactly what I wanted based on our earlier meeting. Besides her talents as an artist, she is very responsive to communications, and she is so sweet and personable--important traits for any nervous bride in the makeup chair on her wedding day! Plus, her prices are beyond reasonable. Highly recommend Wildflower Bridal Beauty.

Justine · Married on 04/07/2017

Alexandra did an amazing job! She made myself and all 5 of my bridesmaids feel so beautiful. She came right to my house and did both our hair and makeup. She was such a pleasure to work with. Thank you so much again Alexandra!!!!!

Cheri · Married on 02/18/2017

My daughter had eight attendants in her wedding. Therefore, we had 10 girls needing hair and makeup. Alexandra and her team were so professional, creative and fun to work with. They had a long day on their feet and seemed to enjoy the experience as much as we did. Everyone received so many compliments on their hairstyles and makeup. The bride was glowing and absolutely gorgeous! I highly recommend Alexandra,

Natalie · Married on 05/28/2016

Alexandra is phenomenal to work with! I was a bridesmaid in a wedding this past spring and she did my hair and makeup. I have curly hair so it was hard to find an elegant yet simple hair do and Alexandra came up with a style that was perfect! She is a very talented makeup artist as well! She is very professional and courteous. I highly recommend her and would love to work with her again!