23 Reviews for Wildflower Bridal Beauty

Eye Makeup (1)
Natural Makeup (1)
On-Site Makeup (1)
23 Wildflower Bridal Beauty Reviews

Alexandra was amazing! She and her team accommodated my large bridal party and got everyone’s hair and makeup done on schedule, with time to spare. She made me feel gorgeous and confident on my big day, taking my inspiration pictures and delivering exactly what I envisioned. I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/27/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Alexandra was amazing with all of my girls that got their makeup done with her. She was early and accommodating. I would use her again i. A heart beat!!!! Thanks for everything girl!!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer Lynn, 4/15/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Alexandra travelled to the house that I rented for me and my bridesmaids to get ready in. She provided me a schedule prior to the day-of and she met that schedule exactly. Each of my bridesmaids received a service (some got just hair, some got just makeup, some got both hair and makeup). Alexandra handled each individual with professionalism and kindness. All of my bridesmaids and my mother looked absolutely stunning with the help of Alexandra. As for my services as the bride, I cannot express myself enough; the moment I looked in the mirror after Alexandra was finished took my breath away. I never felt more like a bride than in that moment. I cried numerous times throughout the day and my makeup held perfectly, even after dancing (and sweating!). I highly recommend Alexandra for bridal services and/or bridesmaids/mother/flower girl services.

Profile Picture Jessi, 10/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Alexandra did an amazing job on my wedding day hair and makeup! Everything turned out exactly as I had envisioned it. Alexandra was a great hair and makeup artist, but she was also such a nice person to be around. I truly felt beautiful on my wedding day and I would 100 percent hire her again!

Profile Picture Kayleigh, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

It was so important to myself and my daughter that we like our hair and makeup. That is what Alexandra delivered. Definitely recommend this service to any future brides. Thank you Alexandra!

Profile Picture Pixy, 9/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Alexandra is wonderful to work with. She really listens to what you want and does an amazing job. I could not have been happier with my choice!

Profile Picture erica, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Alex and her team were absolutely incredible! I am not a very decisive person and I also don't normally wear a lot of makeup or do my hair up, so for me, my wedding was a super special day and occasion. It felt amazing to be pampered that day, and to have so little stress over it because Alex is such a calming, reassuring person. She also is so chill and we loved getting to hang that morning with her and the other women. Thank you so much for making me look and feel absolutely stunning on my wedding day. I will be highly recommending Wildflower to all of my engaged girlfriends, too!

Profile Picture Jackie, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Alexandra at Wildflower Bridal Beauty was absolutely amazing to work with! I found her business after having a really poorly done makeup trial with an artist who refused to make any changes to my look and kept pushing me to sign a contract, saying she would fix the mistakes the day of the wedding. By contrast, Alexandra was amazing - she talked through every step of the process, and tried a few looks during the trial. The day of the wedding she was a very calming presence, and we did not have to worry about a thing. Her team did my bridesmaids my hair and makeup, and the hair especially looked phenomenal; I have never seen my mom look so glamorous! My bridesmaids were very diverse and they were all accommodated and looked beautiful. I really loved how I looked and thought the prices were more than fair. I highly recommend Wildflower Bridal Beauty!

Profile Picture Noah, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Alexandra and Michelle were absolutely fantastic in providing hair and makeup services for my sister's wedding. They were prompt, friendly, fun to have around, and did a really wonderful job on everyone's hair and makeup. They were willing to adjust and make tweaks when asked, and definitely executed the bride's vision well. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Kelly, 8/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Alexandra was such a pleasure and calming presence to have with us the morning of my wedding. She was on time and even stayed through the afternoon until everything was ready to go. She is a lovely person and did a beautiful job on my and my sisters hair, doing exactly what we asked for. I 100% recommend her!

Profile Picture Caroline , 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

She is The Best of The Best, Love her job so much, my wedding was completely perfect, had many compliments about my hair and make up, people loved it! ❤❤

Profile Picture Marie, 8/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Hair, Makeup, Hair Trial, Updos/Styling

Alexandra was amazing to work with and had no trouble understanding what I wanted my wedding day look to be. I wanted a slightly elevated look from what my everyday hair and make up routine is. I did not want to be one of those brides with heavy make up and a tight up-do! I got the wildflower bride package which came with a hair and make up trial, any hair style, a lip stick for touch ups and an adorable emergency kit. Totally worth it. Alexandra's team was also amazing. My girls and I had a great day getting ready and were also very happy with their hair and make up. A few, including my mother, also bought the lipstick because they loved it so much. They were also ahead of schedule with 8 getting make up and 6 getting hair done. We had extra time for mimosas! I can't say enough good things :)

Profile Picture Alana, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I could not have been happier with the hair and makeup services that Alexandra provided on my wedding day. My hair and makeup looked amazing and lasted the entire day. She stayed right on schedule as she worked on myself and my four bridesmaids' hair, and they were all impressed with what a great job she did. I would recommend Alexandra to any bride looking for beautiful quality and affordable hair and makeup for their wedding!

Profile Picture Brianna, 7/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Alexandra and her crew were fantastic!! I did a trial run for makeup on my bridal shower and got so many compliments!! We then booked her for airbrush makeup and hair for the wedding! She is very prompt-always responds quickly and was always early to set up her supplies. She cleans everything well between clients and her makeup always comes out beautifully. I would definitely recommend her!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

absolutely loved my wedding makeup by Alexandra! I did a trial with her, at which we tried a couple of different looks, but didn't *exactly* achieve the look I wanted for the wedding. Alexandra took all of my feedback from the trial and did my makeup perfectly on my wedding day. I really appreciated that she understood exactly what I wanted based on our earlier meeting. Besides her talents as an artist, she is very responsive to communications, and she is so sweet and personable--important traits for any nervous bride in the makeup chair on her wedding day! Plus, her prices are beyond reasonable. Highly recommend Wildflower Bridal Beauty.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Alexandra did an amazing job! She made myself and all 5 of my bridesmaids feel so beautiful. She came right to my house and did both our hair and makeup. She was such a pleasure to work with. Thank you so much again Alexandra!!!!!

Profile Picture Justine, 4/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

My daughter had eight attendants in her wedding. Therefore, we had 10 girls needing hair and makeup. Alexandra and her team were so professional, creative and fun to work with. They had a long day on their feet and seemed to enjoy the experience as much as we did. Everyone received so many compliments on their hairstyles and makeup. The bride was glowing and absolutely gorgeous! I highly recommend Alexandra,

Profile Picture Cheri, 2/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Alexandra is phenomenal to work with! I was a bridesmaid in a wedding this past spring and she did my hair and makeup. I have curly hair so it was hard to find an elegant yet simple hair do and Alexandra came up with a style that was perfect! She is a very talented makeup artist as well! She is very professional and courteous. I highly recommend her and would love to work with her again!

Profile Picture Natalie, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Alexandra was an absolute pleasure to work with! I was a bridesmaid recently, she made me feel beautiful. She knew excatly how to highlight my best features to make me look and feel my best. She was very organized and kept everyone on the timeline so we were late. I would work with her again!

Profile Picture Whitney, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

What a find! As a mother of the bride I wanted to look my absolute best on my daughters wedding day and I was not disappointed. Alexandra was amazing, very professional and she definitely has a god given talent! I highly recommend Wildflower Bridal Beauty

Profile Picture Cheryl, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Alexandra was great to work with. We had 7 women getting hair and makeup done the morning of my wedding and everything stayed right on schedule! It was a such a stress-free, fun morning getting ready.

Profile Picture Brittany, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I hired Wildflower Brida Beauty for my wedding. I had a very large party of 8 bridesmaids plus myself and my mother (10 ladies in total to get hair and makeup completed). I did my trial for my engagement photo shoot and fell in love with this company! They are so professional and really listen to what your style and vision is! I was so happy with their service and would recommend them to everyone! My only complaint would be that since we were such a large party, we did not have any time to take photos at my house before the wedding because makeup took longer than expected - to all future brides, schedule everything with an extra hour to spare just to make sure! Good luck!

Profile Picture User7882307, 1+ year ago, 1 Review