WildFlour Pastry Reviews

35 Reviews for WildFlour Pastry

• Kara

Kara · Married on 10/19/2019

Beautiful art

Lauren did an amazing job with capturing what I was looking for in my cake and pies! The taste was amazing, I still have people telling me about how great it was. You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Erin

Erin Schlicht · Married on 08/10/2019

Absolutely Perfect!

Lauren was so easy to work with and very accommodating to our schedule and specifications. We absolutely loved the cake tasting and still talk about how we crave our wedding cakes. Cannot wait to have them again!

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Kailyn

Kailyn · Married on 05/19/2019

Delicious!

Our cake was perfect! It was exactly what we wanted and it was delicious! Lauren was always quick to respond to emails and questions we had. We had a great experience working with WildFlour Pastry. Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/22/2019
  • Elise

Elise · Married on 05/04/2019

Cake was delicious

We were so happy we used WildFlour Pastry for our wedding cake. Lauren makes some delicious cakes! The cake looked beautiful and was exactly what we wanted. Would definitely recommend WildFlour to any couple.

Sent on 05/23/2019
  • Rochelle

Rochelle · Married on 11/02/2018

Get your cakes here! You won't regret it!

Lauren at wild flour was nothing short of AMAZING! And let me say that I didn't have a baker picked out until 1 week before! She hopped on it asap and designed the most pretty cakes and intricate design. She bent over backwards to get them to us and they were 10 X BETTER TASTING than other bakeries in Charleston!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Morgan · Married on 05/27/2018

I sat down with Lauren from Wildflour with a couple of inspiration photos and a vague idea of a cake in mind, and within 10 minutes she easily sketched out my dream wedding cake! Even better, the price was within my budget. My wedding cake turned out delicious and beautiful and did not break the bank: in short, it was all I could have asked for. Thank you, Wildflour Pastry!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Sara · Married on 04/21/2018

Insanely good. Easy to work with, beautiful cake, delicious. Can't recommend enough.

Sent on 04/24/2018

Elisabeth · Married on 05/28/2017

Lauren made the most amazing cake, and I usually don't even eat cake. It was so beautiful and exactly what I imagined. She was wonderful to work with throughout the whole process of choosing a cake and design. We ended up with multiple flavors because we just couldn't choose one. Thank you Lauren!!

Sent on 06/08/2017

Pat · Married on 05/20/2017

My daughter and son-law were married on November 23,2013. We worked with Lauren at Wildflour Bakery. She was friendly, professional, creative and made the best wedding cake and groom's cake ever. Thanks for making their wedding day so special. The cakes were delicious!

Sent on 12/23/2013

Sarah · Married on 11/19/2016

I would recommend wildflour to anyone! We had a red velvet cake and it was amazing!! They responded quickly to e-mails and the value was great. Everyone commented on how wonderful the cake looked and tasted and I plan to visit their bakery any time we visit the area to sample more!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Courtney · Married on 10/15/2016

Lauren and Wildflour were absolutely wonderful to work with! Not only was the cake fantastic, but she helped me adjust to make it work for not only my guests, but my budget! And she saved the day with a last minute request for a decorated groom's cheesecake that my groom LOVED! They are simply the best!

Sent on 11/04/2016

Rachel · Married on 07/02/2016

Yummmm.....this bakery is AMAZING! We did a small 2 tiered cake on top as well as cupcakes and a grooms cake for our wedding. There were about 10 cupcakes left at the end of the night (and we over ordered by about 10 people!) . Everyone loved them (especially the PB chocolate - there weren't any of those left over!).

Sent on 07/20/2016

Virginia · Married on 05/07/2016

We ordered our wedding cake and groom's cake from Wildflour, and we were so happy with our cakes. Lauren was wonderful to work with through the planning process! She is so sweet and accommodating- and did I mention her cakes are DELICIOUS! The flavor and texture of Wildflour's cakes are simply perfection. The cakes were beautiful, too. I would highly recommend choosing Wildflour for your wedding cake.

Sent on 06/22/2016

Samantha · Married on 07/05/2015

Lauren was so incredible to work with! I requested a gluten free vegan cake for my wedding and she was so excited to do that for us! People were raving about how gorgeous the cakes were and how delicious!!!! My wedding would have not been the same without her unbelievable cakes!!!!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!

Sent on 07/13/2015

Ciara · Married on 06/05/2015

Lauren was so easy to work with and very helpful :) our cake was beautiful and delicious!

Sent on 06/22/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 04/25/2015

Lauren was so great to work with for our wedding cake and our groom's cake. We contacted her over a year before our wedding and had great communication throughout the entire process. I required a gluten free cake, which was a very big deal for me at my own wedding because it was a very rare time when I was able to choose my own cake and be able to actually eat it! She was so accommodating and gave us great options at the tasting that we went with. We had 3 separate cakes and just from my email to her describing the design that we wanted, I cannot describe in words how gorgeous our cakes were and they were exactly what we wanted and so much more. They were also delicious, we got SO many compliments from guests about how good the marble cake was! Lauren also made our groom's cake for the rehearsal dinner, which was a sports logo for the Boston Bruins. It was a very unique request and it looked exactly like the picture. My husband and his friends and family from Boston loved it, it was such a fun cake!! Thank you Lauren!!

Sent on 05/03/2015

Kathleen · Married on 08/31/2014

Simply put the cakes were DELICIOUS and Lauren was so accommodating and flexible! She made the process so easy. We had three different cakes with three different flavors (they are all so good it's hard to choose) but the design of the 'wedding cake' was perfect. Thank you :)

Sent on 06/07/2016

Katie · Married on 06/14/2014

Wildfour Bakery is amazing. We had a chocolate cake with peanut butter buttercream frosting for our wedding and guests could not stop raving about it. It was a truly great cake and there was not a scrap left at the end of the wedding. The cake was also beautiful and done exactly as requested. Can not recommend them highly enough.

Sent on 06/16/2014

Katie · Married on 04/26/2014

amazing! Lauren was great to work with and completed created our vision of a salted caramel cake with chocolate for the groom. Thanks so much!

Sent on 05/14/2014

Kate · Married on 04/05/2014

Everyone said it was the best wedding cake they'd ever eaten! Lauren delivered the cakes herself, taking the time to plate them and add the final decorations on location so they'd look perfect. We got a vanilla cake with lemon curd, and the chocolate peanut butter cake. I look forward to eating the leftover piece on our one year anniversary :)

Sent on 05/04/2014

Lauren · Married on 03/30/2014

Lauren was easy to work with and put together a tasting with us on short notice (which was so appreciated because we were having only one visit to Charleston before our destination wedding). Her cake flavors are unique and delicious! My husband loves dessert so the tasting was his favorite part of course. Lauren made some last minute adjustments to the cake size and everything was just how I imagined it. Guests commented on how good the cakes were which was most important to me. If you want a tasty, beautiful cake, Wildfour is an excellent choice.

Sent on 04/01/2014

Our wedding cake was absolutely perfect! I sent Lauren pictures of what I wanted it to look like and she and my florist created exactly what I had invisioned. The cake was so delicious! We did a unique flavor of caramel and our guests LOVED it!

Sent on 03/10/2018

Sara · Married on 10/12/2013

Lauren from Wild Flour Pastry did a great job on our wedding cake!

We had a small cake along with bite-sized pastries from our caterer. I thought we'd cut the cake, and then get to take the rest home with us, but our guests devoured it! The cake was awesome, and it was such a great value -- even compared to getting a small cake made at a local grocery store. We also love that on trips home to Charleston we can go visit Wild Flour for other delicious pastries and will remember our special cake!

There's a small picture of our cake in this group that was posted on Wedding Row: http://theweddingrow.com/sara-dylan-alhambra-hall/

Sent on 02/15/2014

Sarah · Married on 09/28/2013

Lauren at WildFlour pastry was my favorite vendor out of all my services. She was so easy to work with, her prices were very reasonable, and everything she made was delicious. We asked her to do a cake flavor that wasn’t part of the tasting (lemon and raspberry) and it was spot on to what we were looking for (thank goodness there were leftovers for us to enjoy after the frenzy of the reception!). Not only were the prices per slice very reasonable, but she didn’t tack on any additional charges like many other places we looked at (delivery, cake stand rental, etc.). With how delicious her cake was and good prices, we ordered bags of cookies for our reception favors. In addition to a few of her shop’s regular flavors, she did some custom flavors for us that were fantastic. We highly recommend WildFlour and can’t wait to go back next time we’re in town!

Sent on 12/08/2013

Jenna · Married on 05/25/2013

LOVE!! I needed a cake and pastries at the last minute for my wedding and Wildflour came through! The cake was out of this world!!!! And we also got macaroons that were to die for. Everyone raved about the cake! We ate it for breakfast the next day! Lauren was super responsive and professional!

Sent on 10/31/2013