Wildcrest Studio Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• Jen
    Jen Married on 10/16/2021

I would hire Jess for every picture I need taken ever

I ADORE Jess. Working with her was a dream. Not only is her work AMAZING but she is just a peach! My husband is a horrible picture taker {never smiles, does something odd with his eyes, I'm not really sure what is going on} yet EVERY picture Jess has taken of him he looks amazing. We got our engagement as well as wedding pictures done with Jess and I'm a customer for life. I will have her photograph every major life moment from now on. She is professional, understanding, has creative ideas, never makes you feel awkward when posing and the work is gosh darn fantastic. She is also really wonderful about getting previews out quickly and keeping you in the know with when to expect your pictures back. I loved working with Jess and will cherish our wedding pictures for our entire lives.
    Abby B. Married on 08/29/2020

Engagement/Wedding

Jessica was absolutely amazing with every step of the process. She did both my engagement and wedding photos and they turned out so beautiful! I would recommend her to everyone!
    Emily T. Married on 08/08/2020

Thumme wedding 8/08/2020

Jessica was a friend of both my husband and I from college. When it came time for our engagement pictures I knew I wanted to go with someone I knew for my pictures. She was such a joy to work with! She made us relax and have fun with the photo shoot! She was willing to go along with our crazy idea of doing one of our engagement shoots at a hockey rink and was willing to get cold laying on the ice to get the best shot!
    I am in love with how she captured our wedding as well! We knew that we could count on her to help capture our special day even in the midst of having to replan everything because of covid. In the end I’m thankful to have such beautiful memories of our special day. I highly recommend wildcrest studios to help capture your special day!
    Denina H. Married on 08/01/2020

Absolutely amazing!

Jessie was amazing to work with. She was able to capture so much on our special day. She was even willing to help me play a prank on my spouse for the first look. Also the turn around for getting my photos was great too. I recommend Wildcrest Studios to everyone!
  • Hannah
    Hannah Married on 10/05/2019

Couldn’t Be Happier!

We hired Wildcrest Studio to shoot our engagement photos, boudoir photos as a gift for the groom, and our wedding day. We truly could not have asked for a better experience! Jessica was so great to work with. She made us comfortable and always made herself available to help with any questions we had. We will be definitely be coming back to Wildcrest Studio for any future photo needs!
    Peter L. Married on 06/22/2019

Wedding photography was awesome

Working with Jessica was a joy. She was very responsive to questions and requests, which was nice.
    I liked her planning, particularly asking for all the essential shots we wanted so she could make sure to get them for us. Also, I requested she find spots around the reception site for pictures, since I did not want to find any and she came up with at least 5 different locations all in a block or twos walk, which was really convenient.
    We got the the pictures back in six weeks I think, whatever it was she was earlier than her estimates of the turn around time.
    Natasha F. Married on 05/11/2019

Very professional. Great photos.

Our wedding was outside an early May which can always be hit or miss. Our photographer was able to maneuver around how the weather was behaving. I was really impressed by the pictures that were taken outdoors that the beauty of the scenery was captured but did not overpower us in the pictures. When we got the photos back a few weeks later there were a lot of pictures that I never saw them take and wouldn't even think to have them take and it was really nice to have those pictures included and to see parts of my wedding I missed because I was so busy.
    Alyssa P. Married on 08/04/2018

We felt so comfortable and had so much fun!

Jessie is an amazing photographer and seeks to capture people's authentic beautiful selves. She makes sure you feel comfortable and are having fun. We asked her to do our engagement picture on Lake Michigan during winter. She was up for the adventure and we had so much fun even though we ended in a snow storm. The picture she took turned out amazing! She also did our wedding photos. We couldn't have been happier with how they turned out. She wasn't feeling a hundered percent on that day but we didn't know till later and our photos were still amazing. Jessie truly cares about making sure your special day/events are captured and remembered.
    She is also great at communicating and listening to your ideas for photos.