Wild Rose Events Reviews

Wild Rose Events 6
Wild Rose Events 7

Christina Vaughn · Getting married on 03/20/2020

I am so excited!!!

They have gone above and beyond and created the most amazing package and my dream to reality for my upcoming wedding!!

Sent on 09/11/2019

Wild Rose Events's reply:

We are so excited too!!! You have a great team lined up! Thank you for allowing us to bring your vision to life!
  • Matt

Matt Benson · Married on 06/15/2019

A perfect experience with even better smelling flowers

Domonie and her team at wild rose were absolutely fantastic. She worked relentlessly to ensure that we had everything we needed and even was willing to set up multiple meetings to verify everything was to our specifications. She went above and beyond to put our minds at ease and not have to worry about a thing when our wedding came along. The flowers looked and smelled beautiful, could not have been more pleased with the quality, freshness and display. Thank you Domonie for a first rate experience!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Wild Rose Events's reply:

Thank you so much!! We loved working with both of you and your trust to MAKE IT WORK when we had to move inside ment alot to us!

Ninfa · Married on 11/17/2018

Outstanding! ❤

Wild rose events went above and beyond in meeting our expectations! Domonie was so helpful in every way! She requested pictures of things I had in mind for our flowers and she did just that if not better! Her and her team were on top of everything! We were so in love with how everything turned out! ❤ let me just say that was the best work I've seen! They made our wedding beautiful 😍 and I cant thank them enough! Highly Recommend!

Sent on 12/14/2018
    Wild Rose Events 24
    Wild Rose Events 25
    Wild Rose Events 26

Wild Rose Events's reply:

Thank you Ninfa, for writing this and letting be a part of your day!! And thank you for posting pictures! I so love to see the pro pictures!!
  • Katie

Katie Lynch · Married on 10/20/2018

Made Our Wedding Beautiful

Domonie and her team were amazing to work with. Domonie immediately understood our vision and made it all a reality for my wedding. She was easy and effective to communicate with. The bouquets were so beautiful and she even went above the call of duty to help make our stage look even better. I loved working with Wild Rose Events!

Sent on 11/02/2018
    Wild Rose Events 27
    Wild Rose Events 28
    Wild Rose Events 29

Wild Rose Events's reply:

Thank you Katie! you had a such fun theme and you carried it out to the tiniest detail!! it was amazing. So glad we could be a part of bringing your vision to life!
  • Nona

Nona Hernandez · Married on 10/04/2018

Absolutely stunning!

Everything from my niece's flower crown to my hair piece to the decorations on the alter was absolutely magical! Everything turned out even better than I imagined! Domonie is so amazing!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Wild Rose Events's reply:

Thank you Nona!! You and your mom were so fun to work with!! Hopefully I will still get to see your mom sometimes at Mercer.
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 09/29/2018

Phenomemenal team!

Domonie and her team are phenomenal! We used Wild Rose Events and Floral Design for both floral and coordination. There isn't a better team. Domonie was a huge help in selecting the right floral, she knew what would look best and we relied on her expertise to make our vision come to life. Domonie didn't miss a single detail and made sure to be considerate of our budget. She was calm but assertive on the day of, exactly what you need in a coordinator. If something went wrong I didn't know it, Domonie had it handled. I received so many compliments on the quality she delivered and the professionalism of her and her team. The Wild Rose team made the day fun! Both my family, my husband, and I felt so stress-free, we really were able to enjoy the day! Their team went as far as bringing my parents drinks so they didn't have to wait at the bar (which is a huge life saver when you are trying to host a huge group of people). I can promise you there isn't a better team. Thank you so much Wild Rose for everything! We are truly grateful.

Sent on 10/25/2018

Wild Rose Events's reply:

Our whole team loved you and your family! Thank you so much for writing this.
    You know I want all my brides to have long happy marriages - but then we have ones like you where I wish we could do another wedding together!! LOL

Allison · Married on 09/22/2018

STUNNING!! Dom is absolutely amazing and knows every flower under the sun. First of all she will pull up your pinterest on a screen and will go bouquet by bouquet flower by flower and find out exactly what you do and dont like. She will cater your event to exactly what you want but all on a budget as well! She is very price aware and will do her best to find something you love thats also in your budget! my bridal bouquet was absolutely stunning and i wish i could keep it forever. I could not have celebrated my wedding without her amazing touch!

Sent on 10/12/2018
    Wild Rose Events 30

Wild Rose Events's reply:

I hadn't seen pictures yet! I love it!!!
    Glad you enjoyed your floral inquisition!!!!
    I am so glad you loved it all, thank you for choosing us.

Micalah · Married on 07/14/2018

Love this vendor! Domonie and her team are amazing!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Wild Rose Events's reply:

And you were so fun to work with! I am so glad you loved everything adn we wish you a long and happy life together.

Anh · Married on 05/05/2018

Domonie's work is absolutely beautiful. All my guests had to say wow and compliment how beautiful both the ceremony and reception were. She would give you a lot of different ideas and advice during the consultation as well. Thanks Domonie for making my wedding extra wonderful.

Sent on 05/15/2018

Wild Rose Events's reply:

The photos from your event are some of my favorites!! you had such an etheral vision and it was such a pleasure to bring it to life for you.

Tara · Married on 03/10/2018

Dom made our wedding absolutely beautiful. We had to switch from outdoor to indoor Vermont one day before our wedding, and she handled the changes better then I could have ever imagined. We received countless compliments from guests telling us how gorgeous everything was. the wonderful coordination services we received from her and her team were equally as amazing. I can’t imagine our wedding going as well as did without her. We couldn not be happier with the service and care we received throughout the entire process.

Sent on 04/01/2018
    Wild Rose Events 31
    Wild Rose Events 32
    Wild Rose Events 33

Wild Rose Events's reply:

Tara - Thank you for letting me create my vision on your fireplace ceremony spot! I love it when brides just let me have fun, creating something new - especially at a venue where we do that fireplace all the time!! Thank you for trusting us to bring the magic to your special day.

S. · Married on 10/14/2017

Wild Rose Events (Domonie Mattson) blew me away in every way. I had seen her work in the past and knew that she had the work ethic, artistry and experience that I was looking for. I hired her to travel from Texas to Omaha, NE where our wedding was. At our first meeting we discussed all important aspects and what was impressive is her ability to "get" what is desired. I wanted timeless, classic elegance and she nailed it in every way. We have had many people share that we had the most beautiful wedding that they had ever attended and much of that was attributed to the flowers.
    When I got to the beginning of the aisle & the doors opened, my dream had been surpassed. It was more than nicely arranged quality flowers, it was the feeling that Domonie & her amazing assistants were able to create throughout the entire church/reception venue. Our personal flowers were equally outstanding! She takes time to teach you how to hold your bouquet, makes sure boutonnieres are properly pinned & hair garlands don't fall.
    If you are looking for something more modern, cutting edge or bohemian, just look at her website and know that those looks she does beautifully as well. Wild Rose Events is about YOU and what you want on your special day. They will guide you though & help you achieve your vision. For instance, if walls of orchids are out of your budget, she will help you create that feeling with other options.
    Domonie has decades of experience in the wedding industry and it shows. She knows how to work with churches/all venues (many rules within at times), and leaves everything in outstanding condition after she has cleared the property.
    When my wedding planners dropped the ball on multiple occasions the day of my wedding. It was Domonie who stepped up. It wasn't her job to take on the role but she did without even thinking about it. If I could go back and change one aspect of my wedding, it would be to hire her not only to do my floral, but to also to coordinate my wedding!

Sent on 01/12/2018
    Wild Rose Events 34
    Wild Rose Events 35
    Wild Rose Events 36
    Wild Rose Events 37
    Wild Rose Events 38

Wild Rose Events's reply:

Thank you S. You were such an awesome bride - you had a vision and knew what you wanted! Thank you for allowing us to take your ideas and run with them! It was also nice that you trusted our ideas to get your budget in line. We also wished we could have been your coordinators to help avoid the challenges you faced that day - but you are married to an awesome man with a awesome life ahead of you and in the end that is all that truly matters! Congratulations!!

Chrissy · Married on 09/30/2017

Domonie is FABULOUS! During our first consultation, I knew she would be able to help me make my dream wedding come true. She is extremely talented and knowledgeable! I also used her as month of coordinator and this was one of the best decisions I made. She followed up with all my vendors, built the timeline, and was literally with me every step of the way on our wedding day. Domonie made sure we were hydrated while we were taking pictures after the ceremony, made sure we made time to eat during the reception and even packed up leftovers of the food and cake to take it with us to the hotel. Even my husband commented on how AWESOME she is! Domonie is the real deal!!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Tanisha · Married on 09/24/2017

Domonie was absolutely amazing! She is very affordable & will bring your vision to life all while staying within your budget. I was extremely impressed & have received so many compliments on my bouquet.

Sent on 09/26/2017

Alicia · Married on 06/17/2017

Domonie and her team are ARTISTS! Everything was more beautiful than I ever imagined it could be for my day. From day one of meeting with Domonie I felt completely at ease and after seeing her photos I knew she was the one for my day. Everyone was impressed with every detail-from our bouquets to the center pieces and especially our incredible mantle piece which was the focal point of our ceremony. I cannot say enough good things!! Perfection!!

Sent on 06/20/2017

Wild Rose Events's reply:

Thank you Alicia!! It was a pleasure to work with you and your team of vendors. We enjoyed doing the fireplace - thank you for allowing us to create what we thought was pretty!! It is always fun when the clients give us the artistic freedom to create something new!
  • Katrina and Eric

Katrina · Married on 06/04/2017

Honestly would not have been able to plan this wedding at all with out Dominie. There are literally so many tiny details that I didn't even know were a thing I had to think about. Luckily she was so organized. She helped me make choices, stay in my budget, and find all of the little things that added up to make the day special to me and my husband. She kept on top of all the other vendors and made sure everyone knew what was going on. She made me, and especially my mom and mother-in-law, very happy and less stressed. Over all having her as part of our wedding planning team eased tensions and confusions and stress by taking away the hard stuff and leaving us with the fun stuff! I am sooo grateful that we decided to hire her. She is the best.

Sent on 06/23/2017

Wild Rose Events's reply:

Thank you so much! We are also thankful we were able to be a part of your day. Making brides days special through coordination and floral and decor is what we live for! Wishing you a very happily ever after!

Carolyn · Married on 04/22/2017

What a talented florist. After meeting with her twice throughout the process, Dominie NAILED it. She's so creative a knew better than I did what I wanted! My bouquets, hair piece, and arrangements were PERFECT. She arrived early to set everything up and even saved my broken cake! She covered the spots that got ruined with flowers and it turned out beautiful. She saved the day! I can't say enough wonderful things about her work :)

Sent on 05/17/2017

Michelle · Married on 04/08/2017

Domonie Mattson and her staff are amazing! I was referred to her by the ladies at The Castle at Rockwall and they spoke of her highly. When I called to first talk to Domonie, she called me right back and we set up an appointment immediately. I was very impressed with how organized she was at our meeting. I am not one of those girls who has been dreaming about her wedding day for her whole entire life and I knew nothing about flowers. I kind of had an idea of what I wanted but was not completely sure. Domonie seemed to pick up on my ideas before I even knew what I wanted and created something absolutely BEAUTIFUL out of my imagination. I love arts and crafts, so I mixed some of my DIY designs for centerpieces, table numbers, candle votives, table assignment signs, photos, and other things with her professional design and it turned out beautifully! The think I appreciated the most was her respect for our budget. She was not overly pushy to have me spend more than I was comfortable and completely respected my wishes to throw some DIY projects in there. There was no "well that is your area and your problem if it doesn't work out" like I have heard about other florists. She was completely happy to let me do what I wanted to do and work with me on adding her touches. And I have to say, the result was magical. That is the only way I can describe it. It was better than I ever could have imagined. So thank you! And I would definitely recommend her to anyone who asked me!

Sent on 04/12/2017

Wild Rose Events's reply:

Thank you Michelle! It was so nice to work with and get you to know you adn your families. I am sorry it is over, we will miss working with you guys!

Caleb · Married on 03/26/2017

Dom was over the moon and out of this world, her team and herself stayed in touch with us months before the wedding planning and doing touch ups, all the way to the big day making sure it was all perfect!!! I honestly don't think we would have made it with out her!!! If you wanted it done, tell her 1 time and it's done!!!! My kind of person!!!! 10stars

Sent on 04/17/2017

Wild Rose Events's reply:

Thank you Caleb! You were a dream groom! So on top of things and organized...you guys spoiled us! I know you guys will have a fabulous happily ever after, you guys were made for each other.

Kelli · Married on 03/24/2017

These ladies are amazing! They took the time to figure out what I really wanted and helped me make my dreams come true in a budget I could afford! My flowers were stunning and I couldn't be happier looking back on the day. They are so sweet and responsive and an absolute pleasure to work with! Thank you so much!

Sent on 05/09/2017

Jennifer · Married on 03/16/2017

Dom is such a sweetheart! Her work was top notch and she was on top of everything. She made me awesome boquetes and took care of my bridesmaids. Everything left me in awe! Her work is exceptional! Love her services.

Sent on 04/06/2017

Layla · Married on 11/12/2016

I am SO glad we booked with Wild Rose Events! Domonie is an absolutely amazing artist and an expert in floral design. Our wedding would not have been as beautiful, magical, and fun without the Wild Rose Events staff creating our amazing florals and helping our set up. I am so grateful that Domonie worked with me to stay in my budget and still have the bridal bouquet of my dreams. A few examples of the quality of their work:
    -All of the flowers in my bouquet were perfectly bloomed on my wedding day and even looked fresh a few days after the wedding.
    -Domonie went above and beyond on my wedding day to perfect the ceremony decor. It was breathtakingly beautiful.
    -My husbands bow tie broke while he was getting ready and no one had a sewing kit. Domonie drove back to the hotel to sew his bow tie. He was extremely grateful.
    I highly recommend booking Wild Rose Events!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Domonie is such a great florist. She helped me figure out what type of flowers I liked and designed my arrangements which were absolutely gorgeous and complemented my venue. She also helped me repurpose my arrangements from the ceremony to the reception so that I could stay with my budget. Domonie went above and beyond, she talked me through a rehearsal (since we weren't able to have a formal rehearsal). Just from talking with her I can tell she would be a great wedding coordinator and I would recommend hiring her for that as well as for flowers. She will not let you down.

Sent on 05/30/2016

Tricia · Married on 04/30/2016

We chose Wild Rose Events and Floral Design for our daughter's 4/30/16 wedding. Domonie provided the floral décor for the outside wedding site and indoor reception. It was gorgeous! This lady can do it all and also served as our day-of-coordinator. We'lll forever be grateful to Domonie for guiding us through the process for a beautiful wedding. She's simply amazing!

Sent on 07/31/2016

Sydni · Married on 01/03/2016

Domonie Mattson was extremely friendly, thoughtful, professional and efficient when handling our flowers on January 3, 2016. My bouquet absolutely exceeded my expectations; it was so incredibly beautiful! She provided perfect centerpiece designs, great flowers for the cake, and wonderful flower decor on the arch of the gazebo where we got married. I would recommend her for any wedding or event that you have coming up.

Sent on 03/07/2016