Wild Orchid Custom Floral Design Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

• Gina
    Gina H. Married on 01/23/2021

The most gorgeous flowers I've ever seen!

I cannot say enough good praise about Wild Orchid. Marie was recommended to me by my cousin after she did an amazing job with her wedding. At our first meeting, I brought we discussed my colors/inspiration photos and I just knew we were in good hands!

She was also extremely accomodating and supportive when we had to completely change our wedding plans and budget due to COVID. It was such a stressful time, and she made me feel confident our wedding would still be beautiful.

NOW...THESE FLOWERS. I cannot stop talking about them. They completely exceeded my expectations. They were so gorgeous, I wish I could have them forever! From the bouquets to the breathtaking sprays for our ceremony arch, everything was absolutely flawless.

I will absolutely recommend Wild Orchid to everyone!
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay R. Married on 09/26/2020

Gorgeous Wedding Flowers!!

We cannot thank you enough for the incredible wedding flowers and all the work and care you put in even before our big day! We appreciate everything you did so much. Marie is professional, personal, and great to work with! It was the best decision to choose Wild Orchid for our wedding. Thank you so much again!!!
  • Erin
    Erin F. Married on 06/10/2020

Show Stopper Flower Arrangements!

My heart is SO full. My new husband Andrew and I (Eee!) couldn't have asked for a more perfect day. Marie and Wild Orchid is absolutely amazing! She helped me cast my vision and cares so much about the little details to really help make our day super special. When we walked into the ceremony and reception, I felt like I walked into a fairy-tale wedding. She completely exceeded my exceptions. Marie, thank you from the bottom of my heart. You helped make our day one that we will NEVER forget. Your work is amazing, energy is contagious and your keen eye is just the icing on the cake. Fantastic work. 10/10!!
  • Deborah
    Deborah F. Married on 06/10/2020

Totally awesome!

Wild Orchid created the floral arrangements for our son's wedding. We were amazed at how beautiful everything was from the wrist corsages to the flower girl's crown to all the beautiful flowers that adorned the ceremony site. Everything was perfect! When we walked in to the reception we couldn't believe our eyes! The table arrangements were absolutely stunning! Marie took special pains to make sure every detail was covered and the guests were commenting on how gorgeous everything was. I would highly recommend Wild Orchid.
    Katie F. Married on 06/10/2020

Outstanding!

Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! There are NO words to describe the outstanding service, professionalism, creativity, attention to every detail, and little extra touches that went above and beyond what we even agreed to. Marie and Tim Pauly, and her team outdid themselves and knocked everything out of the park! The communication between us was ongoing, respectful, and never once did we have to worry about one thing on our special day. Wild Orchid without a doubt made our wedding day the best it could have been. I am proud to pass them on as an excellent recommendation to EVERYONE! You will NOT be disappointed. Thank you so so much Marie and Tim for all the love and care that you put into making our wedding day so special and beautiful. We love you!
  • Jeanette
    Jeanette W. Married on 06/06/2020

A lovely experience with Wild Orchid Custom Floral Design

I met some lovely florists in the area for a June 2020 wedding, but when I met Marie at Wild Orchid there was no contest, she is so easy to talk to, you will feel like you made a new friend! She is overflowing with ideas and suggestions to make your vision come to life. Marie was prompt in returning phone calls, emails, and texts. Most importantly, she helped us stay within our budget and had many ideas for us to get the most out of that budget. The wedding had to be postponed due to COVID-19 and a change in military orders but Marie went above and beyond to accommodate our circumstances. When we can make this wedding happen we plan to call Marie.
    We 100% recommend Marie at Wild Orchid Custom Floral Design.
    The Williams Family
    Michael S. Married on 04/15/2020

Amazing knowledge

She is very knowledgeable and willing to go the extra mile to help you get what is needed and works within your budget.
    Kelsey M. Married on 03/28/2020

Marie is amazing!

Wow. We had so many changes due to the pandemic, and Marie was able to pull everything off flawlessly. We had so many compliments from our guests on how beautiful and lush our fall florals were. It was a total dream! I told Marie I wanted lush, greens, whites, and a touch of Fall, and she made it look so beautiful.
    Robbin L. Married on 09/29/2019

Still talking about them 5 months later!

My daughter interviewed several florists and looked at their flower designs. She decided that Marie had the most beautiful flower. Marie did phone meeting with Suzanne in the early stages and then met with us when our daughter visited from MT. Marie was very attentive to detail and suggesting flowers that would be available at the time of year. Marie only does one wedding a day and brings extra flowers to make sure all is perfect for the bride. She even went to the hair dressers shop to make sure the floral crown fit properly and was what Suzanne wanted. She moved the flowers from the church to the reception venue which was only 3 blocks away and set everything up. It was perfect.
    We had so many wonderful comments on the flowers. We gave the center pieces and arrangements away to people who didn’t need to travel far. We had comments later about how the flowers lasted for 2 weeks. My elderly neighbor let hers dry and still has them in a vase! She loves how they look even dried.
  • Lexee
    Lexee G. Married on 08/16/2019

Beautiful floral work

Marie did an incredible job on the flowers at our wedding! She was so great to work with throughout the entire planning process! She was very responsive and she helped bring our vision to life! She is so creative! Our flowers were absolutely amazing and helped make our event so beyond beautiful! She exceeded all expectations and we are still receiving compliments on how beautiful our arrangements were! I recommend Wild Orchid a thousand times!

Wild Orchid Custom Floral Design's reply:

Thanks you so very much Lexee! So happy we were able to be a part of your day! Much love to you and Korey !XOXO
    Stephanie K. Married on 06/28/2019

Stunning Flower Arrangements!

Marie did a phenomenal job!! I absolutely loved the flower arrangements she put together for our wedding. Everything was beautifully done. One of my guests actually came up to me and said she took a picture of the table flower arrangement because she loved it so much!

Thanks for making our wedding day stunning!! I would highly recommend Wild Orchid to anyone!

Wild Orchid Custom Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much Stephanie for those kind words! It was wonderful working with you on your wedding flowers and hope to see you again soon! Have a wonderful honeymoon!
  • Alex
    Alex Married on 06/08/2019

Highly recommend booking with Wild Orchid

I will start by saying I HIGHLY recommend booking Wild orchid for your wedding!! Marie is AMAZING! I saw pictures of Marie’s work online before meeting with her and was already very impressed from what I saw online. After meeting with her I knew I wanted her to be my wedding florist. The pictures of her work is gorgeous but to see my vision become more than I could have ever dreamed of is beyond words! All of my guests and bridesmaids were commenting on how gorgeous the flowers were and how great the room smelled from them. Marie is so talented, easy to work with, helpful, and one of the nicest people I have ever met. She was always available via email, text, or call. I changed my vision as I was planning and she was so helpful and even met with me again to make sure everything looked the way I wanted it to. I cannot say enough positive things about her and the beauty of her work! Highly recommend booking with Wild Orchid!!

Wild Orchid Custom Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so very much Alex! I really appreciate you taking the time to review Wild Orchid. I'm loving all the beautiful pictures and enjoyed working with you on your wedding flowers! (O:
    Lori Married on 06/01/2019

Way Beyond our Expectations!!!!

Marie is a pleasure to work with. She makes the whole process easy and fun. Her flower arrangements were absolutely stunning. She transformed our venue into something out of a fairy tale. The flowers she used are top quality and unique. She jam packs her arrangements with flowers and they are truly works of art!! We received dozens of compliments from guests and staff at the venue. Don't hesitate for a second about going with Wild Orchid. Start planning early and book her immediately because she will book up fast!!

Wild Orchid Custom Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so very much Lori! So much fun getting to know your whole family! Can't wait to see the wedding pictures!(O:
    Chelsea Married on 09/22/2018

Beautiful flowers & creative florist!

Marie at Wild Orchid was amazing! From day one, she was extremely helpful. She dedicated a lot of time working with me to ensure my vision successfully came to life on my wedding day. She had a lot of great suggestions and truly understood what I was envisioning. She made herself available in the months and days leading up to the wedding to discuss floral arrangements and make sure everything was perfect. On my wedding day, she brought her team with to step up all of the flowers at the venue -- it came together more beautiful than I ever could have imagined! I highly recommend Marie at Wild Orchid -- thank you Marie for making my floral dreams come true!
  • Veronica
    Veronica Married on 09/21/2018

Elegant, classy and showstopper

When we met with Marie she asked me how I was my wedding to be described as, and I told her “ELEGANT, CLASSY, and SHOWSTOPPER”! My dad is an avid gardener and I love sitting in his patio and smelling the different scents that his flowers give off and I wanted that same feeling when I came into the venue. Boy, did she ever come through for me. If there was anything I wanted to splurge on, it was on the flowers and it was so worth it! My cascading bouquet was over the top! I absolutely loved it! I had requested that she put the flowers on our cake and it was so beautifully done that it looked majestic. My family has not stop raving about how royal our wedding looked and that was because of the work Marie and her team did. Marie got to know me on a personal level and I know that that helped to see what I had envisioned for our special day.

Thank you so much for your amazing work and I wish you all the best! Looking forward to having another event where you can do more arrangements for us.
    Rebecca Married on 07/14/2018

Beautiful cascading

Everything was just as I invisioned :)
    Jess Married on 07/07/2018
    Marie came highly recommended by my wedding venue. After seeing her website and pictures of her stunning work, I knew I needed to meet with her. Upon meeting Marie you can just feel her genuine, sweet personality come through. Her passion for what she does is just spectacular to see. I had no doubt in my mind, I knew she would do the absolute best work for my special day. The wedding day finally arrived and when Marie came with the flowers I was just overwhelmed with excitement. They were even more beautiful that I imagined they would be. Her hard work and dedication to her clients is so heart warming. You can tell she loves what she does. If you are in need of a florist, look no further, this lady is amazing <3
  • Valerie
    Valerie Married on 12/09/2017
    Marie Pauly at Wild Orchid is an amazingly talented, creative florist and a truly wonderful woman! I gave her a few inspiration photos and my wedding colors, and what she came up with was more beautiful than I could have ever imagined!

My cascading bridal bouquet, the bridesmaid bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres were absolutely STUNNING! Marie also created the most breathtaking and romantic tablescapes at our reception; I can't tell you how many compliments we received from our guests. I also love that she recommended putting sprigs of evergreen at each place setting—it shows that she truly cares about every detail!

If you are searching for a florist for your wedding, look no further! Marie is simply the best!!
  • Sharon
    Sharon Married on 10/28/2017
    I chose to book Marie for my wedding because she did the flowers for my cousins wedding and they were absolutely beautiful. 2 years later it was my turn to book a Florist. I had only one in mind. Marie was the only Florist I met with because I knew I'd be happy. I think she personally handpicked these flowers from heaven because they were the most stunningly beautiful,flowers I have ever seen! I was brought to tears when she delivered them to me at the church. I couldn't be happier and I wish I could have kept them alive forever. Marie was an absolute pleasure to work with and she treats you like family. It's no secret that she loves what she does. It is truly reflected in her work. If you want perfection for a reasonable price look no further!!

Wild Orchid Custom Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much Sharon! You were so wonderful to work with and I really am glad to hear how happy you were. Much happiness to you and Ed! (O:
    Alyssa Married on 09/10/2017
    Marie was phenomenal!! She had her daughter and husband help out and they surpassed every expectation we had. 2 weeks before the wedding we requested a petal scroll for the aisle and she didn’t even question the timing (even though hurricane Maria was making last minute deliveries tough). We feel like Marie is part of the family now and whenever we have a floral need we call her.
    Jennifer Married on 08/05/2017
    Marie is hands down a phenomenal florist and has a warm, welcoming personality to go perfectly with her amazing skills! It was a pleasure working with her on my wedding. Communication with her is super easy and she goes above and beyond to make sure your ideas come to life. She is extremely accommodating to your needs and the detail in her work proves just that. When I first saw all the decor in place it gave me goosebumps, not only because of how beautiful it was but because it shows how much love and effort Marie puts into her work to make your day magical!

The ceremony decor, reception arrangements, bouquets, boutonnieres, flower crowns...EVERYTHING was PERFECT!! She made my dreams come true with a beautiful floral design down the aisle and all my guests have not stopped talking about it.

I highly recommend her for any event because she is a very talented woman who will without a doubt put a huge smile on your face! Thank you SO MUCH for all that you have done!! Words will never truly describe how grateful I am!
    Amber Married on 07/01/2017
    Marie is an incredible florist who creates such life in her arrangements. She is eager to work with you, gives an honest opinion, and stays within the budget you allot. From day one, we knew Marie would be the best fit. She walked us through multiple examples that were exactly what we were hoping for. Throughout our planning time, we met up with Marie several times to go over logistics and ask questions. She was always willing to update our contract and show examples of how our ideas would piece together. Marie went above and beyond to make our wedding exquisite and beautiful. I would highly recommend Wild Orchid for any special event that requires floral arrangements, we will definitely be coming back!
    Kara Married on 06/17/2017
    I was planning this wedding from across the country and the team was patient and flexible. I wassnn't 100% sure what i wanted as far ass colors went and Marie completely took the lead and guided me, without disregarding what I wanted and our budget. She sent me photos and I sent her some photos I had saved as well so she could work off of those. When I walked into my venue the day off i was astonished on how amazing it looked. I couldn't have been more thankful and happy.
    Rebecca Married on 06/09/2017
    Marie was AMAZING to work with! When we first met I had a few pictures of arrangements I found online that I liked. Talking it over with her I could tell that she knew what I wanted before I knew what I wanted! As I explained thing she made them seem so real, and I felt totally comfortable trusting her to make my wedding as amazing as I imagine. She answered my e-mails promptly and helped me make sure that I was within the budget that I wanted to be. When things got closer and I needed to make a last-minute change or correctly to my proposal she was more than accommodating. When the day came I was not disappointed, she came to set up everything and even stopped by to tell me congrats and drop off the bouquets. What I actually saw on the day was so much more than what I imagined. If I had to do it over, there would be no doubt that I would hire Marie again, without question! I would highly recommend her in an instance to anyone and everyone!
    Monica Married on 06/03/2017
    Marie is the best in the business! She followed my vision to the T!!! I will sing her praises forever! My wedding flowers were way more than I could have ever imagined or expected! Not to mention, the arrangements lasted for weeks after my wedding! 5 Stars and then some!!! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!!!