Wild Orchid Custom Floral Design Reviews

113 | Maple Park, IL

113 Reviews for Wild Orchid Custom Floral Design

Robbin Lang · Getting married on 05/09/2021

Still talking about them 5 months later!

My daughter interviewed several florists and looked at their flower designs. She decided that Marie had the most beautiful flower. Marie did phone meeting with Suzanne in the early stages and then met with us when our daughter visited from MT. Marie was very attentive to detail and suggesting flowers that would be available at the time of year. Marie only does one wedding a day and brings extra flowers to make sure all is perfect for the bride. She even went to the hair dressers shop to make sure the floral crown fit properly and was what Suzanne wanted. She moved the flowers from the church to the reception venue which was only 3 blocks away and set everything up. It was perfect.
    We had so many wonderful comments on the flowers. We gave the center pieces and arrangements away to people who didn’t need to travel far. We had comments later about how the flowers lasted for 2 weeks. My elderly neighbor let hers dry and still has them in a vase! She loves how they look even dried.

Sent on 02/29/2020

Katie Ferguson · Getting married on 06/10/2020

Outstanding!

Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! There are NO words to describe the outstanding service, professionalism, creativity, attention to every detail, and little extra touches that went above and beyond what we even agreed to. Marie and Tim Pauly, and her team outdid themselves and knocked everything out of the park! The communication between us was ongoing, respectful, and never once did we have to worry about one thing on our special day. Wild Orchid without a doubt made our wedding day the best it could have been. I am proud to pass them on as an excellent recommendation to EVERYONE! You will NOT be disappointed. Thank you so so much Marie and Tim for all the love and care that you put into making our wedding day so special and beautiful. We love you!

• Erin

Erin Ferguson · Getting married on 06/10/2020

Show Stopper Flower Arrangements!

My heart is SO full. My new husband Andrew and I (Eee!) couldn't have asked for a more perfect day. Marie and Wild Orchid is absolutely amazing! She helped me cast my vision and cares so much about the little details to really help make our day super special. When we walked into the ceremony and reception, I felt like I walked into a fairy-tale wedding. She completely exceeded my exceptions. Marie, thank you from the bottom of my heart. You helped make our day one that we will NEVER forget. Your work is amazing, energy is contagious and your keen eye is just the icing on the cake. Fantastic work. 10/10!!

• Deborah

Deborah Fix · Getting married on 06/10/2020

Totally awesome!

Wild Orchid created the floral arrangements for our son's wedding. We were amazed at how beautiful everything was from the wrist corsages to the flower girl's crown to all the beautiful flowers that adorned the ceremony site. Everything was perfect! When we walked in to the reception we couldn't believe our eyes! The table arrangements were absolutely stunning! Marie took special pains to make sure every detail was covered and the guests were commenting on how gorgeous everything was. I would highly recommend Wild Orchid.

Michael Smith · Getting married on 04/15/2020

Amazing knowledge

She is very knowledgeable and willing to go the extra mile to help you get what is needed and works within your budget.

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Lexee

Lexee Guerra · Married on 08/16/2019

Beautiful floral work

Marie did an incredible job on the flowers at our wedding! She was so great to work with throughout the entire planning process! She was very responsive and she helped bring our vision to life! She is so creative! Our flowers were absolutely amazing and helped make our event so beyond beautiful! She exceeded all expectations and we are still receiving compliments on how beautiful our arrangements were! I recommend Wild Orchid a thousand times!

Sent on 08/24/2019

Wild Orchid Custom Floral Design's reply:

Thanks you so very much Lexee! So happy we were able to be a part of your day! Much love to you and Korey !XOXO

Stephanie Kinane · Married on 06/28/2019

Stunning Flower Arrangements!

Marie did a phenomenal job!! I absolutely loved the flower arrangements she put together for our wedding. Everything was beautifully done. One of my guests actually came up to me and said she took a picture of the table flower arrangement because she loved it so much!

Thanks for making our wedding day stunning!! I would highly recommend Wild Orchid to anyone!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Wild Orchid Custom Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much Stephanie for those kind words! It was wonderful working with you on your wedding flowers and hope to see you again soon! Have a wonderful honeymoon!
  • Alex

Alex · Married on 06/08/2019

Highly recommend booking with Wild Orchid

I will start by saying I HIGHLY recommend booking Wild orchid for your wedding!! Marie is AMAZING! I saw pictures of Marie’s work online before meeting with her and was already very impressed from what I saw online. After meeting with her I knew I wanted her to be my wedding florist. The pictures of her work is gorgeous but to see my vision become more than I could have ever dreamed of is beyond words! All of my guests and bridesmaids were commenting on how gorgeous the flowers were and how great the room smelled from them. Marie is so talented, easy to work with, helpful, and one of the nicest people I have ever met. She was always available via email, text, or call. I changed my vision as I was planning and she was so helpful and even met with me again to make sure everything looked the way I wanted it to. I cannot say enough positive things about her and the beauty of her work! Highly recommend booking with Wild Orchid!!

Sent on 07/19/2019

Wild Orchid Custom Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so very much Alex! I really appreciate you taking the time to review Wild Orchid. I'm loving all the beautiful pictures and enjoyed working with you on your wedding flowers! (O:

lori · Married on 06/01/2019

Way Beyond our Expectations!!!!

Marie is a pleasure to work with. She makes the whole process easy and fun. Her flower arrangements were absolutely stunning. She transformed our venue into something out of a fairy tale. The flowers she used are top quality and unique. She jam packs her arrangements with flowers and they are truly works of art!! We received dozens of compliments from guests and staff at the venue. Don't hesitate for a second about going with Wild Orchid. Start planning early and book her immediately because she will book up fast!!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Wild Orchid Custom Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so very much Lori! So much fun getting to know your whole family! Can't wait to see the wedding pictures!(O:

Chelsea · Married on 09/22/2018

Beautiful flowers & creative florist!

Marie at Wild Orchid was amazing! From day one, she was extremely helpful. She dedicated a lot of time working with me to ensure my vision successfully came to life on my wedding day. She had a lot of great suggestions and truly understood what I was envisioning. She made herself available in the months and days leading up to the wedding to discuss floral arrangements and make sure everything was perfect. On my wedding day, she brought her team with to step up all of the flowers at the venue -- it came together more beautiful than I ever could have imagined! I highly recommend Marie at Wild Orchid -- thank you Marie for making my floral dreams come true!

Sent on 11/06/2018
  • Veronica

Veronica · Married on 09/21/2018

Elegant, classy and showstopper

When we met with Marie she asked me how I was my wedding to be described as, and I told her “ELEGANT, CLASSY, and SHOWSTOPPER”! My dad is an avid gardener and I love sitting in his patio and smelling the different scents that his flowers give off and I wanted that same feeling when I came into the venue. Boy, did she ever come through for me. If there was anything I wanted to splurge on, it was on the flowers and it was so worth it! My cascading bouquet was over the top! I absolutely loved it! I had requested that she put the flowers on our cake and it was so beautifully done that it looked majestic. My family has not stop raving about how royal our wedding looked and that was because of the work Marie and her team did. Marie got to know me on a personal level and I know that that helped to see what I had envisioned for our special day.

Thank you so much for your amazing work and I wish you all the best! Looking forward to having another event where you can do more arrangements for us.

Sent on 10/25/2018

Rebecca · Married on 07/14/2018

Beautiful cascading

Everything was just as I invisioned :)

Sent on 10/24/2018

Jess · Married on 07/07/2018

Marie came highly recommended by my wedding venue. After seeing her website and pictures of her stunning work, I knew I needed to meet with her. Upon meeting Marie you can just feel her genuine, sweet personality come through. Her passion for what she does is just spectacular to see. I had no doubt in my mind, I knew she would do the absolute best work for my special day. The wedding day finally arrived and when Marie came with the flowers I was just overwhelmed with excitement. They were even more beautiful that I imagined they would be. Her hard work and dedication to her clients is so heart warming. You can tell she loves what she does. If you are in need of a florist, look no further, this lady is amazing <3

Sent on 07/19/2018
  • Valerie

Valerie · Married on 12/09/2017

Marie Pauly at Wild Orchid is an amazingly talented, creative florist and a truly wonderful woman! I gave her a few inspiration photos and my wedding colors, and what she came up with was more beautiful than I could have ever imagined!

My cascading bridal bouquet, the bridesmaid bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres were absolutely STUNNING! Marie also created the most breathtaking and romantic tablescapes at our reception; I can't tell you how many compliments we received from our guests. I also love that she recommended putting sprigs of evergreen at each place setting—it shows that she truly cares about every detail!

If you are searching for a florist for your wedding, look no further! Marie is simply the best!!

Sent on 01/17/2018
  • Sharon

Sharon · Married on 10/28/2017

I chose to book Marie for my wedding because she did the flowers for my cousins wedding and they were absolutely beautiful. 2 years later it was my turn to book a Florist. I had only one in mind. Marie was the only Florist I met with because I knew I'd be happy. I think she personally handpicked these flowers from heaven because they were the most stunningly beautiful,flowers I have ever seen! I was brought to tears when she delivered them to me at the church. I couldn't be happier and I wish I could have kept them alive forever. Marie was an absolute pleasure to work with and she treats you like family. It's no secret that she loves what she does. It is truly reflected in her work. If you want perfection for a reasonable price look no further!!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Wild Orchid Custom Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much Sharon! You were so wonderful to work with and I really am glad to hear how happy you were. Much happiness to you and Ed! (O:

Alyssa · Married on 09/10/2017

Marie was phenomenal!! She had her daughter and husband help out and they surpassed every expectation we had. 2 weeks before the wedding we requested a petal scroll for the aisle and she didn’t even question the timing (even though hurricane Maria was making last minute deliveries tough). We feel like Marie is part of the family now and whenever we have a floral need we call her.

Sent on 12/30/2017

Jennifer · Married on 08/05/2017

Marie is hands down a phenomenal florist and has a warm, welcoming personality to go perfectly with her amazing skills! It was a pleasure working with her on my wedding. Communication with her is super easy and she goes above and beyond to make sure your ideas come to life. She is extremely accommodating to your needs and the detail in her work proves just that. When I first saw all the decor in place it gave me goosebumps, not only because of how beautiful it was but because it shows how much love and effort Marie puts into her work to make your day magical!

The ceremony decor, reception arrangements, bouquets, boutonnieres, flower crowns...EVERYTHING was PERFECT!! She made my dreams come true with a beautiful floral design down the aisle and all my guests have not stopped talking about it.

I highly recommend her for any event because she is a very talented woman who will without a doubt put a huge smile on your face! Thank you SO MUCH for all that you have done!! Words will never truly describe how grateful I am!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Amber · Married on 07/01/2017

Marie is an incredible florist who creates such life in her arrangements. She is eager to work with you, gives an honest opinion, and stays within the budget you allot. From day one, we knew Marie would be the best fit. She walked us through multiple examples that were exactly what we were hoping for. Throughout our planning time, we met up with Marie several times to go over logistics and ask questions. She was always willing to update our contract and show examples of how our ideas would piece together. Marie went above and beyond to make our wedding exquisite and beautiful. I would highly recommend Wild Orchid for any special event that requires floral arrangements, we will definitely be coming back!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Kara · Married on 06/17/2017

I was planning this wedding from across the country and the team was patient and flexible. I wassnn't 100% sure what i wanted as far ass colors went and Marie completely took the lead and guided me, without disregarding what I wanted and our budget. She sent me photos and I sent her some photos I had saved as well so she could work off of those. When I walked into my venue the day off i was astonished on how amazing it looked. I couldn't have been more thankful and happy.

Sent on 06/29/2017

Rebecca · Married on 06/09/2017

Marie was AMAZING to work with! When we first met I had a few pictures of arrangements I found online that I liked. Talking it over with her I could tell that she knew what I wanted before I knew what I wanted! As I explained thing she made them seem so real, and I felt totally comfortable trusting her to make my wedding as amazing as I imagine. She answered my e-mails promptly and helped me make sure that I was within the budget that I wanted to be. When things got closer and I needed to make a last-minute change or correctly to my proposal she was more than accommodating. When the day came I was not disappointed, she came to set up everything and even stopped by to tell me congrats and drop off the bouquets. What I actually saw on the day was so much more than what I imagined. If I had to do it over, there would be no doubt that I would hire Marie again, without question! I would highly recommend her in an instance to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 06/16/2017

Monica · Married on 06/03/2017

Marie is the best in the business! She followed my vision to the T!!! I will sing her praises forever! My wedding flowers were way more than I could have ever imagined or expected! Not to mention, the arrangements lasted for weeks after my wedding! 5 Stars and then some!!! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!!!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Lauren · Married on 05/06/2017

Seriously the best florist around. Marie EXCEEDED our expectations with the flowers. The flowers are a detail of my wedding I will never ever forget because they were absolutely stunning. She even incorporated part of my mom's wedding dress to wrap my bouquet in!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Courtney · Married on 10/22/2016

Marie was wonderful to work with. Very easy to talk to and she understood what I was looking for and was willing to work with my budget. She's also extremely understanding, we ran into an issue with my venue and she was a great sport about it and everything was handled quickly.

Sent on 01/23/2017

Amy · Married on 10/08/2016

Working with Marie was one of the easiest aspects of my wedding. From the moment I met her and gave her a vague/brief description of what I wanted she was able to build and create beautiful outcomes with no extra work on my end. After my initial meeting with her I knew I could trust her and her work (I mean, just look at her photos!). I have also attended (not knowing) weddings she has decorated and they were just as beautiful! She was extremely flexible with my budget and it was very apparent she loves what she does. I felt completely comfortable to let her work her magic and it did not disappoint! The day of, she was on time and completely prepared. She did all set ups and transfers which was 100% worth it; I never once worried about flowers! When I walked into my church and then again at my reception, I was blown away with the colors and arrangements. She was able to visualize all of it and it all turned out perfect. I could not have asked for a better florist for my wedding, just beautiful! Highly recommended!

Sent on 01/18/2017

Kristin · Married on 06/18/2016

Marie did a FABULOUS job with the flowers and decor at our June wedding at a winery/vineyard. She went above and beyond what anyone could ask for. She met with us countless times when we had questions and was able to guide us in the direction of colors and themes for the venue we chose. In addition to the flowers, she also provided beautiful candles, table numbers, and picture frames to use. She is truly a beautiful person inside and out and her work is definitely 5 stars! Thank you Marie!!

Kristin & Sean