Wild Mountain Weddings & Events Reviews

Wild Mountain Weddings & Events 5
Wild Mountain Weddings & Events 6

Kasey · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing venue!

We had our wedding ceremony & reception at Wild Mountain! Our ceremony was held outside and our reception was in the Eagle's Nest! I cannot say enough good things about this venue! Simonne was our wedding coordinator and she was AMAZING!!! She was in contact with me about every detail and truly went above & beyond to make sure our day went smooth! We received many compliments on the food, we had the Italian Dinner, people absolutely loved the meatballs! The scenery was also beautiful for a fall wedding and the venue staff was so friendly and wonderful to work with! Thank you Wild Mountain!!

Kay · Married on 09/23/2017

The Bridal couple and entire Bridal party LOVED this venue and had a terrific time.

Wild Mountain Weddings & Events 7
    Wild Mountain Weddings & Events 8

Jennifer · Married on 09/23/2017

We chose Wild Mountain for the Lodge Decor in the Eagles Nest Room above the Chalet. Simone was our Event Coordinator and she was very helpful.

Kristie · Married on 09/08/2017

I would highly recommend this amazing experience to everyone! The staff is phenomenal. Prompt, friendly and went over & above to make our wedding special.

Wild Mountain Weddings & Events 9
    Wild Mountain Weddings & Events 10
    Wild Mountain Weddings & Events 11
    Wild Mountain Weddings & Events 12

M · Married on 08/03/2017

The crew aboard the Princess was very professional and accommodating. The scenery was breathtaking and the out of town guests were blown away. Thank you for making this a memorable Rehearsal dinner

Brittany · Married on 07/28/2017

All of my guests were blown away by the private boat and the beautiful views. Scenic is the perfect word to describe the boat cruise. It was romantic, calm and relaxing. The bar was fast & easy to get to. Julie was easy to work with and super responsive. I had multiple compliments from my guests thanking us for doing such a unique grooms dinner and I heard "This is the BEST grooms dinner I have ever been too! So unique!" We gave each of our guests two drink tickets to control the price and we had a fixed menu for dinner to also create a fixed cost for the evening. I loved the boat cruise idea because it created a very conversational yet private environment with incredible views. Everyone was able to mingle with one another vs being at several tables where you couldn't interact with other guests. I would do this all over again!!!

Emily · Married on 06/10/2017

We absolutely loved how our wedding reception turned out! We had booked with Wild Mountain because we loved the venue and they gave an incredible military discount. They hired a new wedding coordinator after we already signed a contract, and we couldn't be anymore pleased with the service Erin provided. She was very helpful in providing answers to our questions and she really helped make the day run smoothly. She was extremely flexible and made sure it was everything WE wanted. The meal staff were excellent. We brought snacks to pass out later on and they took it on themselves and helped serve that as well as the cupcakes we brought. They really did make it all about us. We had served the roast beef from the Wild Mountain catering and we had many guests compliment the food! I would highly recommend Wild Mountain for your reception!

Kellie · Married on 10/01/2016

Julie with Taylors Falls Scenic Boat Tours and Wild Mountain was AWESOME! My ( now husband! :^D ) and I knew we wanted to get married in the St. Croix River area during fall time. Julie was extremely prompt in following up with us and answered our questions before we even knew what to ask when we initially contacted her this past spring. When our original reception venue fell through at another location, Julie absolutely saved our wedding day and we were able to book the Bear's Den at Wild Mountain! We lucked out on a perfect fall day, and everyone aboard the Queen paddleboat during our ceremony had such a great time and remarked on what a unique wedding idea it was and how beautiful the scenery was. Julie and the entire staff were so professional and attended to our's and our guests' needs very quickly. The same went for the reception at Wild Mountain. Again, the staff was amazing. Everytime we turned around, Julie was on top of whatever needed to be done. We can't reccommend Julie, Wild Mountain or the Taylor's Falls staff and location enough for a wedding!! We were so happy with the locations, staff, food and value for everything involved. We are so happy that we chose Wild Mountain/Taylors Falls Paddleboats dor our wedding day. Bonus points for the free passes down the alpine slide the next day during take-down of the reception hall. ;^D Thank you so much Julie and crew!!

Jaime · Married on 09/24/2016

Wild Mountain was great, very flexible to our needs. Food and service was just wonderful. We had plenty of guest who complemented on a variety of things.

Deb · Married on 08/06/2016

My event coordinator Jenny Diedrich was phenomenal! She walked me through every step of the way, helping me plan then faciitate my wedding day. Jenny was fun, offered me her experience and wisdom, helped me personalize my wedding with just about anything I wanted, and made sure I was doing what I needed to be doing from start to finish. The captain and crew were so gracious and hospitable, the food was delicious, and my guests were well taken care of. My husband and I are so glad we chose Wild Mountain for our wedding and reception, and our guests will long remember being a part of our important day. :-)

• W

Wendy · Married on 06/25/2016

The Wild Mountain wedding venue could not have been more perfect for our outdoor-loving daughter and spouse, who met in Alaska. Erin, the coordinator, was so extremely helpful, patient, flexible, and such a calming influence on all of us, we wanted to adopt her by the end of the weekend. She made it possible for every one of us, old and young, relative and friend, travelers and locals, to enjoy the day to the max. The food was beautifully presented and served and tasted fantastic. Kudos to the chef and staff. All the employees at Wild Mountain played a role in making this the perfect day. They never stop smiling, answering questions, or pitching in. We can not thank all of them enough and would recommend Wild Mountain employees and their venue to anyone who wants the perfect day!

Kim · Married on 06/25/2016

If you're looking for a rustic setting for a wedding, this is the place to have it! The room was spacious, bright, clean, and full of north woods charm. Everyone loved it! Erin was so accommodating and gracious!

Leah · Married on 05/20/2016

We Knew this Venue was going to be perfect. Julie and her team totally exceeded our expectations. She responded quickly to all our questions and helped keep everything flowing perfect. The Food was awesome. Our entire group of family and friends really enjoyed the overall experience.

Wild Mountain was an amazing venue for our Halloween wedding. Julie was amazing to work with. She was very accommodating to family asking a million questions and coming in to look at the site for decorating purposes, and during the reception she was always visible working with staff and fielding questions to ensure everything was perfect. The wait staff were also great as they dressed up in zombie face paint to fit with the theme. Great place!

Samantha · Married on 10/24/2015

My husband and I just had our reception here and couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. The staff was great! Our wedding coordinator helped me every step of the way. It is a great place if you are looking for a rustic wedding feel. They do in house catering which made it really easy to figure out food and the food was wonderful!

MaryAnne · Married on 10/17/2015

This is a great venue for a wedding reception! Everything went very smoothly with the help of Monique, she was ready and willing to help in any way that she possibly could. Any little details or questions that required immediate attention, she was on the ball. The night of my wedding was perfect, the Wild Mountain staff even started clearing tables off before the night was over. They have a security officer on deck during the event, They are Extremely flexible, more than I thought it would turn out to be with the food. They also have kids meals that all the kids loved! and they are less expensive as well . I love this place! I highly recommend them for any wedding party or big event.

Julie and her team did a fabulous job. They were able to accommodate some last minute changes without any problem, and Julie made everything very easy for us.

All of our guests said the food was great, the view from the boat was great, and the service was great too!

We would highly recommend this to any couple looking for a special wedding.

Thank you Julie!!!!!

We loved having our reception at Wild Mountain! It was a beautiful location and our event coordinator, Erin, was great to work with! Very flexible and willing to help with anything! Plus the food was fantastic, we got a lot of compliments from our guests. Thank you so much for making our night beautiful!

Andrew · Married on 08/29/2015

Jenny did an outstanding job, everything was as promised. The only constructive feedback if any would be to improve sound quality of speakers aboard vessel or make customer more aware of sound quality for music during venue. Thanks for the great weekend!

- Drew & Kristin Goracke

Melanie · Married on 08/08/2015

Jenny was absolutely amazing to me and my husband! We started planning 18 months in advance. She meet with us several times in person at both locations. She made our special day even more amazing than we thought could be. We are planning on our 1 year anniversary to spend with her again on the boat we got married on! We will never be able to thank her enough for taking such amazing care of us! Jenny thank you for everything, and helping us make an special day perfect for us. You can never go wrong with Jenny, Wild Mountain, and Scenic boat tour!

Nicole · Married on 06/27/2015

We had so much fun. Monique took care of everything. I would recommend having your wedding here. They will not disappoint.

Jenny at Wild Mountain did an amazing job coordinating our daughter's wedding on the Taylors Falls Princess paddle boat! It was truly a night to remember. Her positive attitude, attention to details and support all along the way were very appreciated. The captain and the rest of the staff were great as well. We really enjoyed working with Jenny -- she made it fun and memorable! We will recommend this venue to others.

Rachael · Married on 10/25/2014

I couldn't be happier with they way things went with Wild Mountain! Everything was perfect and went smoothly. The food was amazing and the service was phenomenal! Very helpful with suggestions and being in contact with us. I couldn't recommend a better place!

Our wedding at Wild Mountain was absolutely beautiful. We were able to spend the day before our wedding decorating, and that was very nice! The catered food was delicious - for the rehearsal dinner we had lasagna, and for the wedding we had chicken kiev. I would highly recommend both! We honestly couldn't have asked for a more perfect day.