Wild in Love Photo Reviews

Wild in Love Photo 6
  • Megan

Megan Tickle · Getting married on 09/02/2019

Excellent everything

Wild In Love is so amazing! I've hired Kate multiple times and am always so pleased with her work. She is so friendly and sweet, you'll never want to work with anyone else!

Sent on 04/24/2019

Wild in Love Photo's reply:

Thank you so much Megan!! You are so sweet I love you!! Your wedding was so unique and special and I’m so happy I could be a part of it. Thank you!

Julia · Married on 10/27/2018

Wonderful photographer!

Kate is the BEST. I loved working with her and I LOVE our wedding photos so much. She does such a great job of capturing the candid moments and everything felt so natural. I would highly recommend working with her!!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Wild in Love Photo's reply:

Ahh Julia, this is so sweet!! You've just made my whole week! I truly appreciated being a part of your wedding day so much. I remember how loving and unique your vows were and it still makes my heart melt. You and Justin were so wonderful to work with and I appreciate how welcome you guys made me feel. I hope you're well!! All my love, Kate

Lauren · Married on 06/03/2018

Kate was a pleasure to work with! She was prompt and provided such gorgeous work! I was thrilled when I received the quality pictures back from my clients beautiful wedding! I will definitely be sending more clients her way!

Sent on 09/10/2018

gabby · Married on 06/02/2018

Kate was amazing to work with from the beginning. She was very flexible when I made a change from having a traditional wedding to an elopement. She had great suggestions for where we should take our photos. She made taking the photos easy and made us feel comfortable even though we had never had a photo session prior. I absolutely love how the photos turned out. I would recommend Wild In Love to all my friends and family

Sent on 12/15/2017
  • F

Faria · Married on 10/28/2017

Kate is AMAZING! She was so eager to make our wedding a dream come true, and I mean, every step of the way. She captured the love and the fun times we had at our wedding. She was not only our photographer, but my very own support system. She made sure she took care of me when my bridal party forgot to ;) I recommend her a 1000%. Thanks for capturing the best day of our lives Kate!

Sent on 12/13/2017

Megan · Married on 10/21/2017

Kate is AMAZING. The pictures she takes are absolutely gorgeous and the composition is wonderful. She photographed both our engagement photos and the wedding itself, and every single one was absolutely beautiful. Working with her is a joy, as she is super accommodating, friendly, and professional. We had so much fun at our engagement shoot and are so grateful for the beautiful pictures she and her second shooter, Heather, took of our big day. Leading up to the wedding, I got a popped blood vessel in one of my eyes, making half of my left eye completely bloodshot. I sent Kate an email to give her a heads up. Kate went above and beyond to make sure our pictures were free of any bloodshot eyes (even photoshopping a few pictures without me even asking).

Sent on 12/27/2017
    Wild in Love Photo 8
    Wild in Love Photo 9
    Wild in Love Photo 10
    Wild in Love Photo 11
    Wild in Love Photo 12

Hannah · Married on 09/24/2016

Kate is so amazing! She made me and my husband feel so comfortable, and our pictures are stunning! Her warm and sweet personality eased our nerves in front of the camera. She really captured a magical quality of light and emotion, and I am so grateful that we chose her as the photographer for our wedding day. She is the best!!

Sent on 05/29/2017
  • tay

tay · Married on 10/24/2013

LOVE Wild in Love

I am a wedding planner and had the pleasure of working with Kate for one of my SC brides. Not only is her work amazing, but she was awesome at rolling with the punches (we had a little rain on the day of). I appreciated how she stuck with my timeline to help make my client's day stay on track, and she was a true joy to work with. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Julie · Married on 05/31/2017

Kate was absolutely amazing! Her work truly speaks for itself, but what her photos don't convey is how delightful she is to work with. Both her and her assistant were so attentive and everyone was thrilled with the photos of our wedding. We highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/31/2017