Wild Hill Flowers and Events Reviews

Wild Hill Flowers and Events 4
Wild Hill Flowers and Events 5

Abby · Married on 06/14/2019

Abby Anttila (bride)

Jenni and Wild Hill are absolutely amazing. When my mom and I first went to our meeting about 10 months before the big day, we couldn’t believe how kind and calm Jenni was. She is the perfect person to make this process so EASY. It was a breeze to pick the flowers and discuss table setting arrangements with her. Jenni is very accommodating to changing anything on the proposal, even if it’s 5 days in advance! She’s very understanding and has a great eye for things you might be unsure of! I am so pleased to have used Wild Hill for my wedding. The flowers were very voluminous, abundant and BEAUTIFUL. I highly recommend Wild Hill... you’d be crazy to not use them! :)

Sent on 06/24/2019

Wild Hill Flowers and Events's reply:

Abby you are the sweetest!! We loved working with you and loved seeing your beautiful wedding photos! You made one stunning bride!! Congrats!
  • User6088704 · Recently married

Jenni and team will make all of your dreams come true!

Jenni and her team are absolutely amazing! From the beginning, she was so easy to work with, especially for a bride who knew nothing about flowers! I showed her my vision and DONE, no problem, she took care of it and more! She was always so quick to respond, super sweet and accommodating, was able to recommend other awesome vendors and offered great advice throughout the entire wedding planning process. And to top it all off, my venue looked GORGEOUS on the day of my wedding thanks to her expertise! From the bouquets to the altar arrangements to the little details...Wild Hill nailed it! I would recommend her to anyone and everyone! If you're looking for a florist who will make your dreams come true and who is 100% stress-free and easy to work with ....Wild Hill is the one for you!

Wild Hill Flowers and Events 6
    Wild Hill Flowers and Events 7
    Wild Hill Flowers and Events 8
    Wild Hill Flowers and Events 9
    Sent on 12/13/2018

Wild Hill Flowers and Events's reply:

Thank you SO much for this sweet review, Skyler! We LOVED working with you and seeing your beautiful vision come together! Congrats!!

Hadley Ernst · Married on 10/13/2018

Nothing short of AMAZING!!!

Jenni and her team were AMAZING at the flowers for my wedding! Upon meeting Jenni, she listens to what you want and provides great suggestions to help build upon your ideas! I'm obsessed with flowers and Jenni just took it one step further and outdid herself! EVERYONE at my reception just was in awe over the details in the floral arrangements that she did and I loved them so much! Jenni is so great to work with! You have to use Wildhill Flowers!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Wild Hill Flowers and Events's reply:

Thank you so much Hadley for this kind review!! We loved every second of working with you and designing the flowers for your big day!
  • W

whitney · Married on 09/29/2018

OMG. Wild Hill Flowers and Events/ Jenni and her team did SUCH AN INCREDIBLE JOB on our floral arrangements! During my initial consultation with Jenni, my mom and I described some vague, half-baked ideas of what I hoped for. Jenni assured me that she would be able to bring my vision to life, but I have to say I was nervous because honestly I didn't have a vision so much as a couple photos from Pinterest and Instagram that looked appealing with no clue how to make them appear cohesive. All of Wild Hill's photos on social media looked incredible but I know absolutely nothing about flowers or design... I can just tell you if I love it or I hate it. So needless to say I was kind of winging it and I worried that the the brides I was seeing online with beautiful arrangements had just known exactly what they wanted and how to articulate it.

Jenni was patient and wonderful as she helped guide me through the process and was happy to make changes at any time.

Everything looked absolutely stunning the day of my wedding. My bridesmaids were obsessed with their bouquets and so was I. I am SO grateful to Jenni and her team for adding that extra elegance and vibrance to our day with their flawless arrangements and installments.

Sent on 10/01/2018

Wild Hill Flowers and Events's reply:

Thank you so much Whitney for leaving this thoughtful review! You were so wonderful to work with and made the most stunning bride!
  • Valerie

Valerie · Married on 09/22/2018

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Jenni at Wild Hill Flowers. Being as though I know next to nothing about flowers, she made the planning process so painless. Not to mention, Jenni is so friendly and down to Earth. In the end, we had BEAUTIFUL bouquets, corsages, boutonnières, and arbor decor. I would HIGHLY recommend.

Sent on 10/14/2018

Wild Hill Flowers and Events's reply:

Thank you so much Valerie! It was such a pleasure to be part of your big day!! We loved working with you!

Megan · Married on 06/09/2018

Jenni was an absolute pleasure to work with, and all of the flowers for my wedding were astounding! I came to her with very little knowledge on flower names or what I wanted, and she helped me come up with ideas and narrow it down. My choices tend to be eclectic, but she pulled it all off spectacularly. I couldn't have been happier! Planning the flowers with her ended up being one of my favorite parts of the planning process. Jenni was also a total champ for responding quickly to my myriad of questions and ideas. Delivery and set up went perfectly smooth as well. All around the best!!

Wild Hill Flowers and Events 10
    Sent on 07/13/2018

Wild Hill Flowers and Events's reply:

Thank you Megan!! You are so sweet! It was such a pleasure to work with you!

Sheila · Married on 06/02/2018

Jenni did an amazing job with the bouquets and flower arrangements at my sister's wedding. She does beautiful work, the flowers were beautiful and romantic, exactly what we were looking for! She was so easy to work with and delivered everything as she said she would. She also did the flowers for my cousin's wedding (how we heard about Wild Hills) and I would recommend her to anyone getting married!

Wild Hill Flowers and Events 11
    Sent on 06/11/2018

Wild Hill Flowers and Events's reply:

Thank you SO much Sheila for leaving these kinds words!

Malyssa · Married on 04/28/2018

Being a bride who changed her mind quite a bit in the planning process, Jenni stepped up to the challenge and did not disappoint. Jenni was one of my favorite vendors to work with – she was very flexible, provided a lot of guidance, and delivered the absolute most stunning arrangements. I added Jenni to my bouquet/floral arrangement Pinterest board that was a very vast array of colors, styles, and flowers. She was able to compile elements from each favorite and create perfection. Always prompt in her responses, Jenni was always able to answer my one-off questions quickly and was accommodating when it came to my budget. Jenni – thank you so much for all that you and your team did for my wedding!!

Sent on 05/09/2018

Haley · Married on 12/16/2017

I cannot event begin to give Wild Hill and Jenni the praise they deserve! My husband and I got married on 12/16/2017 and we decided to go with Jenni after our wedding planner referred her to us. Jenni was quick to respond and we met to discuss floral needs a few days after our initial contact. I came prepared with only a few pictures I'd found on pinterest, and Jenni ran with it! And lucky she did, because I knew absolutely nothing about flowers or what I wanted. She was an absolute pleasure to work with, always quick to respond and willing to entertain my ideas or last minute changes. The whole night our guests kept asking, "Who did you use as your florist?" Thank you for everything, Jenni! You did a fantastic job. We could not have been happier.

Wild Hill Flowers and Events 12
    Sent on 02/05/2018

Nicole · Married on 10/14/2017

Thank you Jenni for our beautiful flowers!!! They were better than I could've ever imagined!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Hannah · Married on 09/17/2017

I used Wild Hill Flowers for our bouquets, arbor, ceremony and reception decoration, and cake accents. Loved working with the team! Jenni was so helpful and accommodating in every way. When I showed up on the wedding day, everything looked perfect. The best vendors are the ones you don't know are there.

Wild Hill Flowers and Events 13
    Wild Hill Flowers and Events 21
    Wild Hill Flowers and Events 22
    Sent on 01/13/2018

Jaclyn · Married on 09/16/2017

Jenni from Wild Hill Flowers was absolutely wonderful for my Sept. 2017 wedding! From the onset, she was easy and fun to work with. I did not have specific flower types in mind, but I had pictures of the "style", "feel", etc. that I was looking for. Jenni was very intuitive and detailed in her plans for the day and helped me get comfortable with things from afar, since I do not live in Kansas City! She also was very helpful as I added and revised our plans a few times. Jenni was always willing to make additions in one area and compromises in another, in order to accommodate the requests I made while staying budget-friendly.

The week of the wedding, Hurricane Irma caused major issues with the floral supply from Florida, and Jenni was very kind & communicative about limitations with some of the flowers. The day-of, everything looked so beautiful, I never would have known there were issues. She worked her magic and created stunning florals, no matter what! Thank you Jenni!

Sent on 10/02/2017
  • elleng23

Ellen · Married on 06/17/2017

Jenni with Wild Hill Flowers was an absolute pleasure to work with! She was organized, professional, and very accommodating. After a failed experience with another florist, her responsiveness and excitement towards our wedding was a great change in pace! She was very flexible and willing to add extra flowers for me very last minute. Best of all, her arrangements were so beautiful and I loved getting to hold my bouquet on my wedding day! We would absolutely recommend her!

Sent on 06/24/2017
  • Sommer

Sommer · Married on 05/27/2017

We cannot say enough great things about Jenni and Wild Hill Flowers! Jenni immediately stood out from the other vendors in town because of her timely, thorough and professional responses to email. My MOH and I met with her for the first time and she immediately started following my Pinterest page and taking notes about what I liked. She asked all of the right questions and never once spoke down to me or showed any kind of ego like many wedding vendors that we met with did. Jenni is truly one of the sweetest people I have ever met! I told her our budget and she did not try to upsell us on a single thing. The fact that her arrangements came with containers is unheard of and so appreciated! Only a few days after our meeting I had a fully detailed professional proposal, complete with pictures as examples of my vision. (Later witnessed her actual flowers day of the wedding were as close as you could possibly get to my pictures!) We placed our deposit and I eventually took more time to research and of course changed my mind a few times. Every time I spoke with Jenni, it was evident that she works to please her clients--she listened without irritation and offered her expertise in a humble, kind manner. I was so impressed that when we asked her to attend our final walk through meeting at the venue, she did so without any hesitation. We reviewed exactly what we wanted, and she was incredibly flexible with our last minute changes. So many vendors treated us like just another couple on their list, but Jenni was genuinely appreciative of the opportunity to provide us with stunning flowers for our big day. I could not be more in awe of her final product. Her beautiful flowers stick out in every single one of our pictures, and my bridal bouquet was the most gorgeous that I have ever seen. She had the best attitude of ANY wedding vendor we worked with, I was blown away by her kindness, flexibility, and genuine determination to make our vision a reality within our budget.

Sent on 08/09/2017

Tiffany · Married on 05/06/2017

Jenni was amazing! I didn't have a clear idea of what I wanted, but simply told her my colors and some pictures that I liked of bouquets and garlands. She put everything together, showed up at the venue to deliver and it was all perfect for us! We met twice prior to the wedding at centralized locations in KC so neither of us had to drive too far. The guys loved the boutineers and the ladies of course loved the bouquets that held together all night! Jenni even has her own glassware and boxes that we borrowed, she even suggested reusing our garland and ceremony flowers for the centerpieces and head table at the reception to save us a little money (makes the husband super happy!!) Thank you Jenni at Wild Hill Flowers for being so awesome and bringing my not so vivid ideas to life!

Sent on 05/14/2017

Amy · Married on 04/08/2017

I can't say enough how much I loved working with Jenni! Living four hours away from our venue, I did 99% of my planning by email. I felt like I was working with a long-time friend. While I had a clear vision for what I wanted our flowers to look like, I was constantly changing or adding! (Blame Pinterest!!) Jenni was more than accommodating and made my wedding floral dreams come true. I highly I recommend Jenni!

Sent on 05/05/2017

Brooke · Married on 12/10/2016

Jenni was fantastic! Super easy to work with and took my vision and made it a reality. She provided the floral for our arch as well. All I had to do was show her pictures from pinterest of what I liked and then what I wanted my arch to be and she nailed it perfectly! Would recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 12/23/2016

Shannon · Married on 10/23/2016

Jenni and Wild Hill Flowers went above and beyond to make my wedding day perfect. She stayed within my budget and provided ways to create exactly what I wanted for the price we wanted to stick to. She helped set up our arbor and centerpieces on the day of - and they were stunning! I would highly recommend her to any future brides!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Kelly · Married on 10/22/2016

We booked Wild Hill Flowers and Events for both floral and day-of coordination for our October 2016 wedding, and could not have made a better choice. Initially, I didn't think we needed a coordinator, but gave it a shot as all of our family, and lots of our friends, are from out of state. It was seriously the BEST DECISION of the day (well, that and going with five cake flavors). Jenni and Nancy made everything SO smooth. Leading up to the wedding, Jenni got in touch with all of our vendors, and did lots of coordination behind the scenes. Then the day of, everyone could just attend and enjoy the day without having lots of extra responsibilities. They went out of their way to pick up some last minute items from our hotel the morning of the wedding, had everything ready to go for every "event" of the day. It was so seamless. They even kept our gifts safe and brought them to us at the end of the night. On top of it all, they were so kind and patient no matter what random questions came their way, or what sort of bride stress I might have been going through. (At one point, I got flustered and think I mildly shouted "Is there a coordinator around??" and Nancy was right there with a smile. She's so sweet!) Additionally, they created my bridal bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets, groom/ groomsmen/ usher/ dads/ ring bearers boutonnieres, family corsages, flower girl halos, ceremony hanging garland, loose florals for our cake and centerpieces. They all turned out so beautifully!! We transitioned some of the items from our outdoor ceremony to our indoor reception, and they moved and adjusted everything so seamlessly. The flowers were all beautiful and fresh, and the cost was so reasonable. Jenni effortlessly worked through our proposal multiple times to get everything just right. Thank you Wild Hill for making our dream day beautiful and effortless. You're the best!!!

Sent on 01/06/2017

Emily · Married on 09/04/2016

Jenni was the best! She knew exactly what I wanted and how to do it within our budget. Her arrangements were so perfect and unique and we received lots of compliments on them. I also absolutely loved my bouquet and am so happy when I see it in all of our pictures. I felt like in our meetings she was actually listening to me and she was quick to get me proposals and estimates. She was also so easy-going and seemed like she really wanted to make things easier for me. I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Randi · Married on 08/06/2016

So talented!!! When I started wedding planning I was very excited about the flowers and had a lot of ideas and exact things I wanted. Jenni from Wild Hill Flowers was the sweetest person and was so easy to work with. She responded to my many emails and ideas and saw my vision completely. I was pretty specific with what I wanted, a steer skull with draping flowers and all white/cream shades with full blooming flowers. I didn't even know the names of the flowers, but Jenni sat down with me and showed me pictures until we had everything perfect. On the day of the wedding my bridesmaids and I walked into my venue and were in awe! Everything was perfect and many people told me how gorgeous the flowers were!!

Sent on 10/23/2016

We absolutely loved our flowers. Jenni was quick to respond and set up meetings with us; she definitely kept our vision in mind of what we wanted for the big day. Bouquets and floral arrangements for the venue turned out amazing. We are so glad we went with her- didn't even have to worry about the flowers on the big day. Perfect!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Jennah · Married on 07/09/2016

My flowers from Jenni at WildHill were incredibly beautiful and she was the nicest to work with! She included all my favorite blooms into the bouquets and made the sweetest ranunculus boutonnières and gorgeous wrist corsages. Her arrangements are truly pieces of art. I highly recommend using WildHill flowers for your wedding!

Sent on 07/19/2016

Amanda · Married on 07/08/2016

I was amazed by Wild Hill Flowers! Jenni was so easy to work with. From the start we gave her a budget that we were trying to stay under and she sent the quote back with everything we wanted and in our budget. When the flowers arrived they were beautiful. We got many compliments on the bouquets and centerpieces. It was so nice not to have to worry about decorating for centerpieces because Jenni and her assistant did all of it and even used her products (vases, lanterns, votives, and candles). The next day they were prompt to pick up all their items that I had used. I definitely recommend Wild Hill Flowers to any bride-to-be. Her work is amazing and she can bring your dream to life!

Sent on 07/28/2016

Deborah · Married on 05/28/2016

Absolutely Beautiful is all I can say! Jenni went above and beyond all expectations! When we first contacted Wild Hill Flowers and gave her ideas, Jenni came back with a detailed proposal with pictures of what she thought we were thinking of. As we got closer to the wedding the ideas changed and Jenni was right on board with the ideas. Every detail was perfect!....From the floral wedding arbor and chair flowers, venue decorations, table and banquet table arrangements and the unique bride and bridal party flowers! Thank you so very much Wild Hill Flowers for making this such a beautiful wedding at such a reasonable price!

Sent on 06/05/2016