Wild Child Fabrications Reviews

Wild Child Fabrications 4
Wild Child Fabrications 5

Hannah · Getting married on 10/04/2025

She’s the best!

Christalee is so much fun while staying professional. She makes you feel so amazing! I hired her for my sisters wedding to do our makeup, but when my sister forgot foundation to cover up her scared back, she stepped in and made it unnoticeable, our makeup (face and back) stayed fresh all night!! She is the best, there’s no one else I would have gone to!

Wild Child Fabrications 6
    Wild Child Fabrications 7
    Sent on 07/28/2019
  • Joseph

Joseph · Married on 11/02/2019

Just beautiful

They worked hard all morning and my wife and her friends turned out gorgeous. Thanks for everything.

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Autumn & Joseph

Autumn · Married on 11/02/2019

Best decision I made!

Doing research for hair and makeup started shortly after my hair fell out after having my daughter. Insecure is just the surface of how I felt. My trial was where I felt, hands down, that this was going to be an amazing outcome. She did NOT disappoint. All my girls and myself felt AMAZING and looked amazing. She worked without issue with my hair clip ins and helped me create the look I truly wanted. She also had tattoos done up for us. Amazing to work with her. Absolutely blessed to have met and worked with her!

Wild Child Fabrications 8
    Wild Child Fabrications 9
    Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Madeline

Madeline · Married on 10/19/2019

Beautiful!

Christalee is the most patient and sweet person you will ever meet. At my trial, I had no idea what I wanted. She tried THREE different hairstyles on me to help me make my decision. She also adjusted my makeup multiple times to make it perfect. On the actual day, it was the same story. She made it perfect. Everyone in the wedding party looked great and felt great. Thank you!

Wild Child Fabrications 10
    Sent on 11/20/2019

Alesis · Married on 10/05/2019

Made the right pick

Christa was awesome and super helpful for myself and my wedding party. She was very professional, but also felt like just another one of the gal's while were getting ready on the big day.

Wild Child Fabrications 11
    Sent on 10/01/2019

Barbie · Married on 09/28/2019

Hire Christalee for your Wedding NOW

I cannot say enough about Christalee, she is absolutely amazing!! She was always prompt with communications, flexibility and so easy to talk to and get along with. She made my hair and make up trial so fun and was attentive to exactly what I wanted. The day of the wedding we had 6 bridesmaids and 2 mothers who were getting hair and make up done. Christalee brought two assistants with her and they were both amazing as well! We all had such a fun time getting ready and my hair and make up done by Christalee was perfect. There's no surprises from a cost standpoint either. Everything she laid out was very clear and extremely reasonable for the great service you get. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Wild Child Fabrications 12
    Wild Child Fabrications 13
    Sent on 10/26/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 09/21/2019

Extremely accommodating and talented!

My make-up and hair on my wedding day was absolutely perfect! I don’t wear a lot of make-up normally so I was extremely nervous but Christalee was more than kind to work with me prior to the wedding to make sure I was able to achieve the exact look I had dreamed of! I wanted to look like myself but a little more “finished”. I had tons of questions and requests and she responded promptly and kindly to them all! She even went so far as to go out and search for the shade of lip color I was requesting and even made sure she had the right foundation for my skin color. As for the hair, I did not have a single complaint…it was just stunning! I showed her a few pictures of what I was thinking and she nailed it!! I got so many compliments on my overall look on our wedding day. Thank you so much Christalee!! You made me feel comfortable and beautiful.

Wild Child Fabrications 14
    Wild Child Fabrications 15
    Sent on 10/02/2019

Sarah · Married on 09/07/2019

Excellent experience

Very happy with my experience with Wild Child Fabrications. Bride and bridesmaids happy with hair and makeup, which looked beautiful and lasted all day!

Wild Child Fabrications 16
    Wild Child Fabrications 17
    Sent on 10/14/2019

Katee Biby · Married on 08/03/2019

Christa Lee is Amazing

Christa Lee is great to work with and very flexible! She is very versatile and can do a lot of different looks. For my wedding she took her time and made sure I got the exact look that I wanted! I can't thank her enough for making me look so perfect on my big day!

Wild Child Fabrications 18
    Wild Child Fabrications 19
    Sent on 08/27/2019

Kathleen · Married on 07/20/2019

Unbelievable!!!!

I got married on the hottest day of summer. It was 95 degrees and humid!!! It’s a brides worst nightmare. I have NO clue how she did it but my makeup and hair stayed on ALL night!!! Seriously. I was a sweaty mess by the end, but from the neck up, I looked fabulous. She was easy to get ahold of, came right to my hotel and made it a point to make sure I was happy with every part of the process. I can’t recommend her enough! My bridesmaids loved her too. The whole experience was amazing.

Sent on 07/24/2019

Kelsey Fox · Married on 07/13/2019

Great, responsive, professional vendor!

Wild Child Fabrications were a very professional, skilled, and kind group of girls! Christalee was so nice, she even came to my apartment for the hair and makeup trial. She was very flexible and listened to my wants and needs, and fixed it up until everything was perfect! She brought a great team of girls to my wedding day. My bridesmaids felt so comfortable and had a lot of fun while getting ready with the team! I highly recommend Christalee and her team to anyone that wants an easy-going, relaxing, and extremely sweet makeup and hair artist!

Sent on 09/01/2019
  • Laura

laura dupel · Married on 07/06/2019

So Accomodating

Christalee was soooo nice. We vibed immediately at my hair and makeup trial and I knew she was the one for me. She even went out and got a special gold color for my wedding day. Could not recommend her more.

Sent on 07/25/2019

Angela Martinelli · Married on 06/30/2019

Great service!

Christalee did my hair and makeup for my wedding in June and she was terrific to work with. She was so friendly and kind which really helped me stay calm on the day of my wedding. She traveled to the Inn I was staying at and was all smiles, despite having to walk up three flights of stairs to get to me! She spent a lot of time with me and I appreciate her attention to detail and the time she took to make everything just right. Thank you Christalee!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Megan · Married on 06/22/2019

Loved my hair!

I highly recommend! Christalee did hair for my wedding for myself, bridesmaids, mother, and MIL. She is so sweet, fun to work with, and does a fantastic job on all types of hair. I loved my hair so much when she did it for a friends wedding that I booked her for my own :)

Sent on 06/25/2019

Rachel · Married on 06/22/2019

Christalee saved my wedding hair!

Just 2 weeks ahead of my wedding, I found myself unhappy with the results of two trials by the first stylist I hired. Then a friend recommended Christalee as an artist who is talented, friendly, and (bonus!) specializes in the vintage pincurl look I was after. Christalee responded to my email within the hour and made special arrangements to accommodate fitting me in both for a trial and on my wedding day. I can't describe how grateful I am to have made the switch at the last minute - Christalee took great care to create the exact look I desired and it stayed in place for the whole night. She was very familiar with how to create a vintage updo (something my first stylist couldn't accomplish) and she didn't backcomb to create volume (something that always makes me cringe). At the end of the night, I took out all the pins tangle-free, and the next morning, my hair was still holding curl and looking cute!

In addition to coming to my rescue at the last minute and making me look beautiful, Christalee made everything super easy by traveling to my home for the trial and to my venue the morning of the wedding. She even gave me pointers about products and tactics for creating pincurls on my own. I trust her completely and hope I have another opportunity to hire her for both hair and makeup!

Christalee is a superstar and she's the one you want to trust with your look on your wedding day or for any other special occasion.

Wild Child Fabrications 20
    Sent on 07/14/2019

Lydia · Married on 06/01/2019

Lovely from start to finish!!

I was so worried about finding a hair and makeup artist who could accommodate my large Bridal party and who would come to the hotel to do all our hair and makeup. I could not have been more impressed or satisfied with the outcome. From the hair trial to the day of styles, communication, and friendliness Christa was wonderful to work with! I am INCREDIBLY picky about how my hair and make up looks and during the trial Christa was committed to making it look exactly how I wanted even if it meant her adjusting my lipstick shade like 7 times LOL! She was so sweet through the whole process and the day of the wedding it was so fun to have her and her team in the getting ready room with us. They were all so friendly and sweet, it made for such a light relaxed morning! Even when my wedding band got lost for a brief 10 min while I was getting my hair done Christa assured me they would find it and all would be well. She was so sweet to my family, even helping my grandma with her hair when she didn't have to!! I could not recommend her more highly, my hair looked better than the pinterest photos and my makeup was a beautiful mix between elegant and bold! If you are still debating on a hair and make up artist for your wedding day, you should stop debating and book Christa Lee I promise you won't regret it!!!

Sent on 06/04/2019

ashley · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing wedding day

Christalee and her team did a great job on my self two moms and 7 bridesmaids. She was so patient and completed everyone so quickly!

Wild Child Fabrications 21
    Wild Child Fabrications 22
    Wild Child Fabrications 23
    Sent on 06/18/2019

Megan Givens · Married on 05/26/2019

Truly wonderful!

Christalee was absolutely amazing!! Not only was a extremely satisfied with how my hair looked and held up throughout my entire event (which trust me was a miracle!), she was very accommodating to not only our schedule but ensuring everyone's hair looked exactly how the envisioned it! I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Jessica · Married on 04/28/2019

The PERFECT Hairstylist

Christalee was so flexible and nailed what both I and my bridesmaids wanted for our hair. I had a few requests after our trial and she clearly took notes because my day of hair was perfect! Let me tell you, it was WINDY and everyone's hair stayed perfect! She is fun to be around and was so easy to work with. I wish I had it in my budget for her to do my makeup too because from the pictures I have seen she does beautiful makeup work as well.

Wild Child Fabrications 24
    Wild Child Fabrications 25
    Sent on 04/29/2019

Bridget · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing artist!

I am so lucky to have found Christalee to help out with my wedding hair and makeup! She was so responsive during the planning process, and graciously accommodating all my last minute additions! She took a few Pinterest photos and some vague wording from me (fairy, whimsical, elvish) and just nailed it! She showed up early and got my 5 bridesmaids and myself looking absolutely fabulous, all while bringing so much energy and fun along the way. The girls loved their hairstyles and I just adored my hair and makeup on my wedding day. Can't wait to share some pics!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Leigh · Married on 10/13/2018

We couldn't recommend Wild Child Fabrications more highly!

Christalee was amazing! We (Bride, bridesmaids, moms) were all so happy with all our wedding day make-up, but even more than that, we loved having Christalee be part of our day. She is so kind, calm, thoughtful and talented.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Emma · Married on 10/12/2018

Wedding hair

Christalee was incredibly professional and really helpful! I was able to show her several Pinterest photos with a super vague idea of what I actually wanted, and she gave me exactly what I wanted. She did my hair and my three bridesmaids' hair, as well. She was super friendly and helped make our morning of getting ready easy and fun. My hair looked amazing and stayed in all day!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Breanna · Married on 09/29/2018

Where to even begin, from the POW! On your homepage, throughout my trial run and during my big day- your energy and kindness were exactly what I needed to make my wedding day so super special. You fit in ever so perfectly with my group of gals, and every single one of them LOVED your work. You are so very talented and listened to every word I said with how I imagined my hair style to be..... as picky as I was. I couldn’t of imagined my day without you, and you helped make my bridal vision come true!

You are the greatest!! I’ll recommend you to anyone and everyone!!!

Thank you ever so truly from the bottom of my heart!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Katherine Ey · Married on 09/16/2018

Incredible!

Christalee is amazing! She was responsive from the very first email I sent and was a joy to work with. She even was willing to do trial hair and makeup for me (the bride), my mom, and my maid of honor - all at various different times and different places in the area. She was diligent in getting everything exactly the way we wanted it to be and made sure we were happy. She and her team did an amazing job the day of! I felt absolutely gorgeous - natural and whimsical. I 100% recommend Christale! She's truly the best.

Sent on 10/17/2018

Wild Child Fabrications's reply:

Thank you for such kind words!!! I loved getting to know you and your family during the whole process. We cant wait to see more of your photos!!:)
  • Brett

Brett Carly · Married on 09/15/2018

Christalee = fantastic

Christalee did an absolutely beautiful job on my entire bridal party, and the moms! She really has an eye for enhancing your best features, and was extremely accepting and responsive to feedback! She was very professional and responsive via email - I'm so glad I found her!!

Sent on 11/10/2018