WICKEY Reviews

WICKEY 1
  • Natalie

Natalie B · Married on 08/17/2019

Wedding at our home

We wanted our wedding guests to have exceptional food and drinks. Our guests made numerous comments expressing how much they enjoyed the food. The staff was professional and attentive to detail. The owner and staff are very accommodating to the wants and needs of the customer.

Sent on 08/24/2019
    WICKEY 2

Colleen · Married on 10/10/2015

Wickey is great to work with. He's so passionate about food you can't help but be excited about what he's going to make. He was flexible and incredibly responsive. He worked with me to make sure most of the meal was gluten free (I and several guests can't have gluten) and the food was incredible. I went with stations which was exactly what I wanted and passed hors d'oeuvres for the cocktail hour. He also made the most delicious peach bellini and old fashion for our specialty cocktails that everyone loved. Everything went smoothly and everyone loved the food.

Sent on 10/27/2015
  • Y

Youchin · Married on 07/04/2014

Wickey was recommended by our reception venue contact, Susan at Glenview Mansion, and I am really happy with the delicious food and high quality services Wickey provided on our wedding day. I and my husband were actually skeptical about this vendor because we coulnd't find any review online. But after visiting three different caterers, we both think Wickey provided the most delicious food and outstanding service with very reasonable price. And after meeting him, we felt that we probably know why there is no review for him online- Wickey does business in an old fashion way, he relies on word-of-mouth and does not ask his customers to give him any reviews online.

Wickey is very enthusiastic about catering and he is very professional with what he is doing. I guess he spends most of his time trying to fulfill his customers' needs and provide the best services but does not spend that much time on marketing. He really cared a lot about our event and fulfilled all the special requirements we had. We had him provide all the food, drink, even cake and centerpieces on our wedding. It turned out wonderful. Everyone complimented on the drink and the food, and people love the unique centerpiece and table arrangement Wickey set up.

We are really thankful that Susan recommended Wickey to us, or we may never found this vendor by ourselves. We also feel that we are so lucky to have Wickey cater for our weeding so we didn't need to worry about it from beginning to the end and everything turned out to be so beautiful and delicious.

I highly recommended Wickey to anyone who are seeking a caterer to bring you delicious food, elegant table arrangement and great services with reasonable budget!

Sent on 08/27/2014