Wickenburg Ranch Golf and Social Club Reviews

7 Reviews for Wickenburg Ranch Golf and Social Club

• Kelly

Kelly C. · Married on 04/09/2021

Outstanding

Our wedding day was perfect. All the planning prior to was easy and flexible and they were able to fulfill all of our dreams. Our guests are still talking about our special day and how incredibly beautiful the venue and surroundings were.

Sent on 06/09/2021
  • Lisa

Lisa M. · Married on 02/29/2020

This was the best day of our lives!!!

My daughter and husband were married at Wickenburg Ranch on Saturday, February 29th, 2020. This day was beyond perfect!!! Paul helped plan the whole event out for about 8 months in advance! He worked closely with my daughter and I to make sure that her big day was perfect... and it was!!! If I had it to do over again, I wouldn't change a thing!!! Paul paid very close attention to all of the details that we wanted and made sure the on the day, everything went perfectly!!! Thank you, Wickenburg Ranch... and especially Paul Rosas, for helping make this a day that we, my daughter and her husband, and all of our guests will never forget!!! PS I'm still getting compliments on what a wonderful wedding this was!!!

Sent on 03/25/2020

Mallerie K. · Married on 09/06/2019

Excellent all around

This was a dream come true wedding. Everyone was super professional and helpful, always willing to help so I wouldn’t have to. There were a few hiccups, but what wedding doesn’t have that?
    I would definitely pick this place as a venue, not only for weddings but anything!

Sent on 06/09/2021

Lisa · Married on 10/07/2018

Amazing attention to detail!

Tabitha and the Ranch went above and beyond making our rehearsal dinner more than I could have imagined. We came in from out of town and wowed the family on both sides with an amazing venue not to mention the food was equally amazing. Thank you for the beautiful evening!!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Julie · Married on 05/05/2018

Words cant put together how amazing Wickenburg ranch made my wedding! My husband and I had our rehearsal dinner and wedding at this venue. We had about 95 guests and the wedding was in early May. Once my wedding weekend started I had no worries or stress about my wedding. Janet the event coordinator was amazing she would answer all my questions in no time, she also went above and beyond for us. All my wedding guest were shocked about the venue they kept asking us how we found this venue and amazed with the beauty, also so many compliments on the food. We went with a buffet option and it was so good, very fresh, and full of flavor. With so much love and thanks, Thank you the Wickenburg Ranch team.

Sent on 07/18/2018

Patty · Married on 01/06/2018

The customer service was exceptional and the food was fabulous. The setting is truly spectacular.

Sent on 01/27/2018

Heather · Married on 01/06/2018

My now husband and I are so glad we found this venue, we truly hadn’t found anything else like it! We were looking for a venue that could comfortably accommodate our guest count of 100+ while also offering a sense of seclusion and intimacy and if we had to chose all over again we would use Wickenburg Ranch again in a heartbeat.

The grounds are so well maintained and beautiful any time of the day, the buildings are so unique inside and out, the food was amazing, and to top it all off their event coordinator Janet went above and beyond!

She was more than willing to cover any questions we had. We also felt she truly put the extra effort into understanding exactly how we pictured the day and making it a reality! She was always there when needed and great about timely responding to emails. Even the day of the wedding she was always close by and doing her best to work out all the last minute details.

Wickenburg Ranch and Janet truly made our wedding the romantic whimsical day we had dreamed of!

Sent on 02/02/2018