Wickenburg Ranch Golf and Social Club Reviews

Wickenburg Ranch Golf and Social Club 5
Wickenburg Ranch Golf and Social Club 6
Wickenburg Ranch Golf and Social Club 7

Julie · Married on 05/05/2018

Words cant put together how amazing Wickenburg ranch made my wedding! My husband and I had our rehearsal dinner and wedding at this venue. We had about 95 guests and the wedding was in early May. Once my wedding weekend started I had no worries or stress about my wedding. Janet the event coordinator was amazing she would answer all my questions in no time, she also went above and beyond for us. All my wedding guest were shocked about the venue they kept asking us how we found this venue and amazed with the beauty, also so many compliments on the food. We went with a buffet option and it was so good, very fresh, and full of flavor. With so much love and thanks, Thank you the Wickenburg Ranch team.

Sent on 07/18/2018
    Wickenburg Ranch Golf and Social Club 8
    Wickenburg Ranch Golf and Social Club 9
    Wickenburg Ranch Golf and Social Club 10
    Wickenburg Ranch Golf and Social Club 11
    Wickenburg Ranch Golf and Social Club 12
    Wickenburg Ranch Golf and Social Club 13

Patty · Married on 01/06/2018

The customer service was exceptional and the food was fabulous. The setting is truly spectacular.

Sent on 01/27/2018
    Wickenburg Ranch Golf and Social Club 21
    Wickenburg Ranch Golf and Social Club 22
    Wickenburg Ranch Golf and Social Club 23

Heather · Married on 01/06/2018

My now husband and I are so glad we found this venue, we truly hadn’t found anything else like it! We were looking for a venue that could comfortably accommodate our guest count of 100+ while also offering a sense of seclusion and intimacy and if we had to chose all over again we would use Wickenburg Ranch again in a heartbeat.

The grounds are so well maintained and beautiful any time of the day, the buildings are so unique inside and out, the food was amazing, and to top it all off their event coordinator Janet went above and beyond!

She was more than willing to cover any questions we had. We also felt she truly put the extra effort into understanding exactly how we pictured the day and making it a reality! She was always there when needed and great about timely responding to emails. Even the day of the wedding she was always close by and doing her best to work out all the last minute details.

Wickenburg Ranch and Janet truly made our wedding the romantic whimsical day we had dreamed of!

Sent on 02/02/2018