Wicked Whisk Catering Reviews

17 | Conroe, TX

17 Reviews for Wicked Whisk Catering

Morgan · event on 01/16/2018

We love using Wicked Whisk. They are always on time and provide exceptional customer service.

Thank you, Morgan!

Caitlin · event on 01/15/2018

Wicked Whisk is my go to for corporate events! The team is always professional, responsive and flexible-- not to mention the food is delicious!

Wicked Whisk Catering's reply:

Thank you so much, Caitlin!

Sarah · event on 12/20/2017

I've worked with Sandra for most of our company's events and she has always done a wonderful job, in addition to being a pleasure to work with. That goes for the rest of the Wicked Whisk staff as well! We will definitely keep using this company in the future.

Sent on 02/07/2018

Wicked Whisk Catering's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Sarah!

Alexa · event on 12/10/2017

Wicked Whisk provided 5-star catering service for our annual holiday party from minor details to show stopping desserts. I could not ask for better service!

Thank you, Alexa!

Meryl · event on 12/08/2017

Sandra and her team at Wicked Whisk were so great to work with for UTHealth's Fun Fest. It is a holiday event for 1750 of our employees and students. When handling an event as large as this one, it is appreciated to have a team that is so responsive and flexible. When we ran into a problem, Sandra was quick to respond and provide a solution. She also made the day of execution run very smoothly. I have nothing but great things to say about Wicked Whisk and can't wait to use them again next year!

Wicked Whisk Catering's reply:

Thank you Meryl! It was our pleasure!

Tori · event on 12/06/2017

Wicked Whisk always does an amazing job! The staff are professional and go above and beyond to make your event perfect!

Sent on 01/30/2018

Thank you so much, Tori!

Alesia · event on 11/30/2017

Wicked Whisk Catering is top notch in all areas. The events manager Sandra Bell is fantastic. Last year was my very first time planning our firm's holiday day. Sandra guided me through the process of making food choices and the amount of food needed for our party. She was also very patient when I changed my mind several times over the course of planning the event. Sandra was always cheery, professional and accommodating and gave me the sense that her top priority was ensuring that I was comfortabale with my food selections and she took the time to let me bounce ideas off of her on the room set up and decor. Her catering team arrived early and took care of every detail for the catering. My first holiday party was a great success and the food received rave reviews from everyone. I booked Wicked Whisk immediately for this year's party. I highly recommend Wicked Whisk and Sandra!!

Sent on 03/09/2018

Wicked Whisk Catering's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! It was our pleasure!

Bethany · event on 11/17/2017

The Strong Firm welcomes each opportunity to work with Wicked Whisk for our catering and event planning needs.

Sent on 02/05/2018

Thanks, Bethany!

Estelle · event on 08/08/2017

The occasion was the re-opening of a venue which is a very diversified event center - attendees were many local business associates and residents as well as community leaders. The menu, beverages, décor, and service quality were all exceptional - comments from other guests were consistently the same - exceeded expectations.

Thank you, Estelle!

Dawna · Married on 05/12/2017

Wicked Whisk is AMAZING. We opted for food stations to provide plenty of food options for our guests. It’s been almost a year since my daughter’s wedding and people are still raving. Thank you Sandra for the great food and fabulous service.
    You can’t go wrong with this team!!!

Sent on 02/10/2018

Juliana · event on 02/03/2017

Wicked Whisk handled the off site catering for two nights during 2017 Super Bowl for our high profile corporate clients.
    It was outside in a park on Friday Night and the food was hot and delicious!!!! Great station and super creative.
    Second night was a venue but they didn't have a kitchen so we used their food truck and set up a prep area backstage. Cold Play (Yep - COLD PLAY) had arranged their own back stage catering but smelled the food coming out of the truck and begged to take some back to their trailers because it was SO much better than what they had ordered themselves. Wicked Whisk was on point all weekend and the clients were blown away by the menus and quality of all the foods.

Wicked Whisk Catering's reply:

Thank you, Juliana! It was a pleasure working with you!

Tracey · event on 12/08/2016

Food was delicious, creative and beautifully arranged. Sandra and her staff were wonderful and I had total confidence that my event would be a success. Would recommend Whicked Whisk to others.

Wicked Whisk Catering's reply:

Thank you so much, Tracey! The pleasure was all ours!

Sharon · event on 11/12/2016

We chose a wild game dinner and everything was beyond our expectations.

Sent on 02/06/2018

Thank you, Sharon!

Michelle · event on 11/14/2014

My company has used Wicked Whisk Catering for years for a big annual Thank You event for about 150 staff members. We ask them to come in and cook onsite so folks get the freshest food possible. We use them for everything from table/chair rental, to decorations, to entrees/sides, to dessert. Reasonably priced and collaborates with us to make sure we stay within our budget and the food is what we will enjoy eating.

Wicked Whisk Catering's reply:

Thank you so much, Michelle!

Shara · Married on 05/14/2016

We recently go married on May 14 in Montgomery and Wicked Whisk was our amazing caterer! We had to plan the wedding from outside the US and Wicked Whisk was so flexible and easy to work with. They provided amazing service and the food was absolutely amazing. My husband and I wish we would've spent more time eating the food because we were craving it later in the night. The service was so great and we would recommend them to anyone looking for a caterer!

Sent on 05/22/2016

Wicked Whisk Catering's reply:

Shara, thank you so much for the glowing review!! It was a pleasure catering your wedding reception. Thank you for the opportunity. Your Mother and wedding planner, Missy, were an absolute delight to work with! You and Rob certainly looked like you were enjoying yourselves, along with all your guests. Big Sky Barn is such a marvelous venue. What a beautiful night! Best wishes to you and Rob and thank you again!! All the best!

Susan · event on 10/11/2017

We always love working with Sandra Bell and her team at Wicked Whisk! Pre-event planning with Sandra is always organized and stress-free. The staff is always prompt, professional and pleasant, and provides wonderful customer service to our guests. And the food is always delicious and beautifully presented.

Wicked Whisk Catering's reply:

Thank you Susan - we love working with you, too!