Wicked! Photobooth Reviews

2 | Daly City, CA

2 Reviews for Wicked! Photobooth

Joanna Lingad · Married on 06/29/2019

Valuable addition to every celebration, lots of fun and most advanced photo booth I have ever seen that allows you to personalize every picture!

Thank you to Wicked Photobooth for being a part of our daughter’s Baptism celebration! I don’t know where to begin... What an awesome photo booth!

I am so happy we had Wicked to capture so many memories on this special day for us. From the great customer service to the fun props, beautiful backdrop, touch screen mirror where you can sign your name or write personal messages (‼️ my fave!!! ...especially seeing all the kids’ signatures, messages and funny notes ❤️ It will be so fun to look back at their writings when they are older), add emojis, print as many copies of your pictures plus get it emailed to you... They are the best! They even had my daughter’s current favorites (Cocomelon and Baby Shark 😂) in the different templates to choose from for your pictures.

With all the excitement, running around and catching up with everyone... time was flying and it was hard remembering to take pictures. I am so glad Wicked was there because every picture taken at the photo booth during our celebration was digitally sent to us so our girl can always look back on all those memories from her special day. Best decision to have them be a part of her celebration! This is definitely the most interactive photo booth and such a valuable addition to any celebration! You will be so happy to have had them at your events!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Laura Johnson · Married on 11/10/2018

Fresh and New!

No one had ever seen anything like it before and so it was nice to have something fresh and new that people could enjoy. It was a great hit and very user-friendly! Will be using again!

Sent on 11/19/2018