Wicked Makeup Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Meredith
    Meredith Getting married on 07/16/2025

Such an amazing artist!

Tiffany did such an AMAZING job on me and my girls makeup! She got all 9 of us ready for my wedding. She was patient , kind , fun , honest , she was just overall great to have in our bridal suite. I look forward to using her for future events and highly recommend Tiffany for your big day or any event!
  • Julia
    Julia M. Married on 10/30/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I have never felt prettier!

Tiffany is amazing! She really took the time to listen and create my dream wedding day look with me. Her makeup was perfect for all day wear on my face (I have more oily skin). She created a natural glam look that looked effortless. I have truly never felt prettier!!
    She is also a fantastic human being and so easy to work with. I highly, highly recommend Wicked Makeup for your wedding day!!
    Rebecca S. Married on 10/21/2021

~*~ magical ~*~

Tiffany did such an amazing job! I started not knowing any technical makeup terms and not knowing how to communicate what I wanted and somehow she still figured out exactly what I meant and made me look PERFECT for my wedding day! I will literally never look as beautiful as I did that day thanks to her and her magical abilities.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Melissa
    Melissa G. Married on 10/15/2021

Highly recommend

Tiffany is amazing! She is so talented and knowledgeable! She made me look so beautiful for my bridal shower! She will be my go-to for makeup needs....definitely recommend her for your special day!
    Mary G. Married on 10/02/2021

Comfort and Beauty

Tiffany was incredible to work with. She listened to my vision for the day and for what each of my bridesmaids wanted to ensure that everyone felt comfortable and beautiful. Her talent shows in the photos as each woman glows and no one looks uncomfortable. Tiffany was so easy to talk to and work with, I could not recommend her more!
  • Claire
    Claire P. Married on 09/09/2021

Professional and Talented

Tiffany is a great makeup artist and a fabulous person. She did a great job listening to my vision for the makeup and hair and executed it perfectly so that it looked natural but also flawless. She was by far the most responsive and flexible makeup artist that I contacted and has an excellent online system for communication. My maid of honor has a more funky style and she did an amazing job making her makeup both perfect for a wedding and also matching her unique personality. Thanks Tiffany!
    Casey B. Married on 09/04/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Professional, reliable, AMAZING makeup artist!

Tiffany was absolutely amazing! She came up with time schedule to ensure all my girls (7 of us total) would be done before the photographer arrived with time to spare for whatever touch ups needed! She exceeded my expectations as well as all 6 of my girls! Very professional and a wizard with makeup! I would highly recommend her to every bride looking for a makeup artist!
    Andrea O. Married on 07/25/2021

Wedding makeup

Wicked makeup is perfect I felt so needy and she absolutely helped me out every step of the way went above and beyond to even help me find help for hair when I had issues last minute I highly recommend her and her work my face lasted all day and I felt and looked beautiful
    Jessica E. Married on 06/12/2021

Wow!!! Best Makeup Experience EVER

Tiffany was incredible. She made me look so beautiful- from my makeup down to my tan!! She is so talented and was willing to try different looks with me! My bridesmaids looked flawless- I can’t say enough wonderful things about her- seriously there is no one else better. Am considering booking her for future events and whenever I need a good spray tan!!
  • ALEXANDRIA
    Alexandria S. Married on 05/29/2021

Absolutely amazing!

Tiffany was the best to work with. I knew she would be when my bridal trial was so fun and she was so open to hearing my ideas. Day of she was on so professional and did my three bridesmaids and myself right on schedule. Even though I was so excited I could hardly sit still (I’m sure I was not easy to work on that day haha). She really nailed all our looks and it held up all day long and didn’t budge!!
    Katie K. Married on 04/02/2021

Covid safe & great quality

Tiffany’s makeup work is stunning! Plus her covid precautions made me feel really comfortable. So pleased with how everything turned out!
    Kandis C. Married on 11/28/2020

Amazing and professional

Tiffany is by far the most talented person I have ever come across. She’s knowledgeable and caring! She can help guide you to the perfect service for you. I can’t wait to go back!
    Lauren D. Married on 11/07/2020

Amazing experience

I had the pleasure of having Tiffany do my makeup for my wedding and I could not have been more pleased. She is so talented and professional! I felt so beautiful, and she really made me feel special. My makeup lasted all night and everyone loved it. I was worried about getting my makeup done in the middle of a pandemic, but Tiffany made me feel so at ease about it. She was extremely sanitary and followed all the covid precautions. I would highly recommend her!
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 07/11/2020

Fantastic MUA

I hired Tiffany to do makeup for myself and bridal party. She was amazing to work with and everyone loved their final looks. Highly recommend!
  • Ariel
    Ariel B. Married on 08/27/2013

All the stars!!!!!

I’ve worked in the beauty industry for 20+ years. Tiffany is my go to makeup artist for collaborations, and personal events as well. Her work is never short of perfection. My wedding makeup was flawless. If I ever take the plunge again, I’ll be callin my girl again for sure lol. She’s fun to work while being clean and professional. Call her. You won’t regret it.