Wicked GooD Entertainment Reviews

1 User photo

Wicked GooD Entertainment 1

Alyssa · Married on 11/02/2018

Full Dance Floor

After meeting Gino, it was an easy choice for us to use him as our wedding DJ. He is personable, knowledgeable and down to earth which can be hard to find while shopping for wedding vendors. In addition to giving us advice about music and lighting, he gave us a timeline for the day that kept us organized and was available to answer any questions that we had about the day. He was super patient with us when we made last minute decisions and was super flexible in terms of meeting up with us. We were able to personalize the aspects of our ceremony and reception that we wanted and Gino filled in the gaps. The experience that he brings to the table is so valuable to us and because of that we couldn’t have chosen a better match for us. Gino made sure the reception kept flowing so we had enough time for our quests to enjoy the dance floor. Once the dance floor opened it was instantly full and remained that way the entire night. The room was lit beautifully and the music was a perfect compilation of our requests and songs known to keep people dancing. It was honestly perfect. We highly recommend Gino to anyone who wants their guests to enjoy themselves until the very last song.

• Megan

Megan Bregnard · Married on 10/13/2018

Geno was fantastic!

You will not regret booking Geno for your wedding! He did such an amazing job and we got so many compliments that people thought he was a friend since he seemed to know us so well! Dance floor was packed all night! Highly recommended!!!

Molly · Married on 08/11/2018

My husband and I got married on August 11, 2018 at Hyland Orchard in Sturbridge, MA. While planning our wedding day we were looking for a DJ who would support the fun of our day. We found exactly this with Gino at Wicked Good Entertainment. We had consistent contact with him during our planning process. He was always willing to answer any questions that came up quickly! We met with him a couple weeks before to review names and music which was very helpful. His online music system is so helpful to add music and to also get ideas of music to choose from. The day of our wedding our dance floor was packed the entire night!! Our guests kept telling us how awesome our DJ was and we could not agree more!! We would absolutely recommend Gino to anyone throwing a party or a wedding!! He is the best!!!
    Molly and Ben

Jacqueline · Married on 07/14/2018

Gino was so fun to work with. He was easy going which made working with him very comfortable, but at the same time was very professional. He had everyone on the dance floor the whole night and was so good that some of my guests asked who my DJ was because they liked him so much. I couldn't have asked for a better DJ!

Anne · Married on 05/28/2018

Gino was super! So easy to work with, organized and made me feel at ease with everything. Everything went smoothly and he kept us on task all night, also working so well with our venue. Everyone had such a great time! Highly recommend Wicked GooD Entertainment!

Mark · Married on 04/21/2018

Wicked Good Entertainment definitely lives up to the name! Gino and his partner brought wicked amounts of fun and good memories to our wedding at Grand View on 4/21/18. Everything was top notch. From the very first talk with Gino, I felt at ease knowing everything would go smooth at our event. Gino has a fantastic website that helped keep everything in sync for the event with absolutely NO stress. Gino has great ideas for music and events, as I am not very original, he brought that to the table for sure. I’ve been to many events where the DJ plays from fold out tables, not with Wicked Good Entertainment, Gino’s equipment matched the décor of our venue and added a very nice touch, keeping it elegant. Also, the photobooth is a MUST for any event, it brought people together and we got some amazing photos that are unforgettable. Now, my family typically don’t dance at parties….but Gino got them ALL out on the floor, Amazing! I wish I could say I’m surprised, but I am not, and if you go with Wicked Entertainment you will feel the same. If you need an event covered, talk to Gino first. He has experience that shows and is patient both in the planning process and during your event. Do yourself a favor and don’t waste time talking to anybody else for your event!

Stephanie · Married on 04/07/2018

I would like to thank Gino for being a part of my wedding. The day of my wedding was everything I dreamed of and more. When my fiance and I met with Gino, my dad was sold! We wanted a good DJ because at my sisters wedding, the DJ messed up the mother son song twice! This horrified me and it was something that I did not want. When we met with Gino he was professional, organized, and confident. We spoke to him for about two minutes and we were sold. He had a great grasp for what a wedding should be and he made me feel relaxed. I felt as though he had alot of experience and that he understood what we wanted. When he left that night, my dad (who thinks a wedding is a scam) loved Gino and stated that we needed to have him DJ. We had an opportunity to upload all of the music that we wanted played at the wedding and we even asked our guests to add music. This was a big help because it allowed us to delete the music we didn't want played and took away the stress of people having to request. I think that when people are requesting songs it distracts the DJ and most of the time it's something you don't want played. Of course people can still request if that is something you like, but it wasn't on my list. If you want a fantastic DJ then you have to book with Wicked Good Entertainment! Music is very important in a wedding and he did an amazing job.

P.S- He worked with my photographer and they are a dynamic duo!!!! (Digital Diaz Discoveries)
    Sean & Stephanie

Eric · Married on 01/27/2018

Gino was our dj in fox org for our wedding. He made our whole night a breeze. Most importantly he rocked the joint. Up lighting was a must have. Thanks Gino!

Danielle · Married on 11/25/2017

Thank you to Gino and Dave for making my wedding day so special! Gino was very responsive and helpful. DJ Dave was alive and happy - he was especially flexible to meet before the wedding. His energy is exactly what we needed and the crowd loved him.

Wicked GooD Entertainment 2

Brian · Married on 10/28/2017

Gino did an incredible job at our wedding this past weekend. He was helpful and guided us through the wedding every step of the way. The music was perfect! The dance floor was packed the entire wedding, which I was NOT expecting for an early afternoon wedding! He was flexible and was able to handle any requests and last minute events without issues. He even surprised me with providing a 3rd sound system for our cocktail hr (in a separate location from the ceremony and reception) which wasn't originally planned. The list could go on and on with everything that went right. I 100% recommend these guys, you will not be disappointed!

Jillian · Married on 09/02/2017

Gino is the absolute best!!!! I cannot thank Wicked Good Entertainment for making my wedding the best and most fun night ever. Gino was awesome through the whole planning process. He is super knowledgeable and listened to our ideas. He gave input and suggestions and was a true professional. Coming from a family of DJs, we had high expectations for the night and Gino delivered. We told Gino we wanted a full dance floor all night and that is what we got. Weeks later people are still raving about our DJ and how much fun the wedding was. Thank you so much Gino!

Kevin · Married on 08/10/2017

A reliable DJ company for your event

When my wife and I started planning our wedding, I told her there are 3 things people will remember about our wedding. The venue, the food, and the music. Wicked Good Entertainment did that for us. They made our night memorable!!! We still have people telling us on how great our DJ was. There were around 70 people still on the dance for our last song of the night. They also brought there Mirror booth which was a huge hit! Gino was available whenever we needed him for meetings or questions answered. Highly recommended DJ service.
    Thank you Wicked Good Entertainment for making our special night memorable!

Jarrett · Married on 08/01/2017

Gino was extremely helpful through the entire wedding process. His website makes setting up your playlist easy and he was quick to answer any questions that we had. If you select any DJ to make your wedding perfect go with Wicked good entertainment.

• futuremrsg

Tory · Married on 07/29/2017

Gino was our DJ and we was awesome! He helped us through planning and the online portal was such a great tool! He was friendly, professional, and helped the night run so smoothly. Everyone had such a blast dancing the night away and still talk about how much fun they had months later. Highly recommend!

Emily · Married on 06/24/2017

Wicked Good Entertainment went completely above and beyond for us on our wedding day, Gino was there with us every step of the way leading up to our big day and didn't skip a beat the day of. He was extremely professional and helped make it hands down the best day of our lives. Our guests enjoyed the music and were on the dance floor all night long. Gino checked in with us during the reception to make sure we were both happy. I would definitely recommend the Wicked Good Entertainment team, they are extremely knowledgeable and know exactly what needs to be done to make your wedding the best day ever. Their pricing is also very competitive compared to other vendors, we were very happy with the decision to book Gino for our big day.

Gino is awesome and so much fun to have as your DJ. He was very professional and made sure to keep everyone on the dance floor. He was so helpful and has a great useful website to make sure all your music needs are met! Thank you so much for an amazing night Gino!

Daniel · Married on 09/18/2016

Gino is the man! Very easy to work with from start to finish! Everything went perfectly. Would highly recommend

Alyssa · Married on 08/05/2016

Wicked Good Entertainment did an amazing job on our wedding. The pre-wedding process was simple and easy, the website and creation of an online Playlist was user friendly and really helped us come up with song ideas. Gino and David were very professional day of and helped keep us on track with our schedule of events. The photobooth was high quality and the props were very fun! My husband and I would highly recommend Wicked Good Entertainment to anyone in need of DJ or photobooth services!

Lisa · Married on 07/02/2016

Gino is awesome! He met with us to go over our expectations and what he could provide for our wedding and we were in from there! He has a customizable web page for each of his clients and he shows you how to use it, you can put in songs that you want played, play if it's possible, songs you definitely don't want played, requests you want to make. He plays your guests requests (unless it on your DNP list). The site has a catalog of all of his music so you can go through thousands of choices or just leave it up to him! We are the type of people that have every detail planned so we listed about 40 songs, which he suggested was plenty because people will make requests, then you add to your play if possible list..genius! He has clean versions of all of the songs you want so your grandma wont have a coronary. Gino is a dynamic and personable DJ, he had us all up and dancing, even people that didn't expect to dance were on their feet! I would highly recommend Gino, you just can't go wrong!

Dana · Married on 06/25/2016

I don't even know where to begin - Gino was amazing!! Not only was he very understanding when I had yet to fill out all my paperwork days before the wedding (who gets married in the middle of grad school, anyways??), but he was so easy to work with during the entire planning process. He was willing to meet with us in a mutually convenient location, was willing to do as much or as little as we needed him to do, and offered suggestions when we wanted them. But the part that blew us away was how incredible Gino was the night of our wedding. Since many of our decisions were made last minute, he assured us he would check in before everything to make sure we hadn't changed our minds about anything - which he followed up true to his word and confirmed with us as the night went on. He was SO great at keeping us on schedule, but also flexible when things inevitably changed throughout the evening. I had guests come up and ask us who made the playlist because the music was so great! We only gave him a handful of songs we really wanted played, and he took care of the rest.

Bottom line - I would 100% recommend Gino to any couple needing a wedding DJ. You would be crazy to book anyone else!!

Kimberly · Married on 06/11/2016

From the moment we inquired about booking until the minute the wedding was over, the attention to detail, service, professionalism, and personal care was absolutely amazing! Thank you Gino and David for such a smooth process in the planning of our music! Wicked Good Entertainment did an outstanding job and our guests had a wonderful time. I don't think for a minute that there wasn't any one on the dance floor. Every one had a blast. DJ kept our guest dancing all night. I received so many compliments after my wedding about the DJ. I would recommend Wicked Good Entertainment to anybody looking for a DJ.

Katie · Married on 06/04/2016

Gino and his team exceeded all our expectations for our wedding at Leicester Country Club!! Gino was very accommodating, especially with having to set up music for 3 different areas, and he took the time to make sure we got exactly what we wanted. They had everyone on the dance floor all night!!! The up lighting was perfect and the photobooth was a huge success as well! Thank you Wicked Good Entertainment for helping to make our wedding that much more unforgettable!!

• User6919636 · 2+ years ago

Gino with Wicked GooD Entertainment saved my wedding day! The unthinkable happened to me; my DJ that I had booked did not show up to my reception. I can not explain to you how livid, embarrassed and scared I was. Our wedding coordinators at Highfields Country Club contacted Gino and he was there within an hour setting up. Many guest did not even realize what happened. He was very kind, understanding and attentive to our needs given the awful scenario he was thrown into. He played a great selection of music the night went on as if nothing had happened. He engaged with our guests and was very professional. I would highly recommend him to anyone!!

Britney · Married on 04/02/2016

Gino was thorough in his planning and very self sufficient- I sent him a Floorplan for my uplighting and he did the rest! I didn't have to advise, direct, or consistently follow up- he was on time to the venue and my ballroom looked spectacular with the details her provided. He truly transformed the mood of the reception cite- thank you so much Gino for your service and attention on our wedding day!

Ashley · Married on 02/13/2016

Gino was amazing! Very friendly, responsive, and helpful! Everyone loved him at our wedding and I would highly recommend using Wicked Good Entertainment for your event! My mother in law is now having him do my brother in law's bar mitzvah!