Wicked Cakes of Savannah Reviews

Wicked Cakes of Savannah 7
  • Amelia

Amelia Jamerson · Getting married on 04/24/2020

Best bakery around!

Best place in Savannah (heck, in the nation!) to get a great tasting cake that’s gorgeous and worth every penny! I’ve used Wicked Cakes for misc. events and am so excited to now have her do my wedding cake and groom’s cake. My sister had her graduation in D.C. and Abby, the owner, made cupcakes and a special cake for that occasion. I drove there but she packed it all up perfectly and it lasted! Everybody was talking about how tasty they were! If you’re looking for a sweet treat that’s truly unique and special, you can’t go wrong with Wicked Cakes! PS My fiancé is also an avid fan, we follow her IG account and he’s always looking at the beautiful baked goods and has said he wouldn’t have anybody else do his groom’s cake! SO EXCITED! Thank youuuu Wicked Cakes!

Sent on 01/29/2019

Jasmine Ivey · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing Wedding Cake!!! Amazing Service!!!!!

Wicked Cakes absolutely blew our minds! During the cake tasting, Abby let us taste lots of different cakes and we just could not make up our minds because every single cake we tasted was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! We decided to choose Lemon, Strawberry and Hummingbird (the hummingbird cake was the most amazing cake I ever tasted in my life). Wicked Cakes was very professional and easy to work with. We expressed our ideas and vision for our wedding cake and they created the MOST AMAZING DESIGN! They went above and beyond our expectations! As we walked into the ballroom, our minds were blown when we saw the cake! The staff at Wicked Cakes are truly talented.

SN: Not only does their cake taste amazing, the cheesecake is also amazing. We have to stop in to get a piece every time we visit Savannah.

Sent on 09/02/2019
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 03/31/2019

Wonderful bakery!

My (now) husband and I had a very intimate destination wedding in Savannah and Abby made us the most delicious cake! We had the hardest time balancing our love for chocolate with the desire to have a cake that looked good in pictures - and Abby helped us decide on a Chocolate cake with chocolate icing inside, but vanilla icing on the outside. We also got chocolate covered strawberries which were the best I ever had. Not only did we have the most delicious dessert but we were able to get our cake in less than 48 hours of picking it out, and the Wicked Cake's team delivered it and put the flowers on it at our venue free of charge!

Sent on 04/21/2019
    Wicked Cakes of Savannah 8

Laura · Married on 03/02/2019

Delicious!

My maid of honor came to town and she, my fiancé, and I did cake tastings. It was so much fun and Wicked Cakes was absolutely delicious. They did not disappoint on our wedding day. Our wedding cake was beautiful, exactly as we had envisioned. We got lots of compliments on how great the cake tastes. I’m excited to eat the leftovers after the wedding!

Sent on 03/05/2019
  • Deirdra

Deirdra Davern · Married on 02/08/2019

Simply Amazing!

We only got a small 2 tier cake for our wedding for cake cutting purposes. But that didn't effect the great service we received. Abby worked with me to get the cake in our budget, and it truly came out just as I imagined it! Also tasted amazing! We got the german chocolate cake with buttercream frosting. Our guest kept coming up to us to say how amazing the cake was! Thank you so much for such beautiful work, and great service!

Sent on 02/17/2019
    Wicked Cakes of Savannah 9
  • Demi

Demi · Married on 12/01/2018

A perfect fit!

The cake was exactly what we wanted. It was beautifully crafted and tasted amazing! The value was great, too!

Sent on 01/13/2019
  • Kelli

Kelli Goff · Married on 10/10/2018

Loved it. Beautifully done.

Wicked cakes did a fantastic job with our wedding cake. We planned our wedding from 600 miles away so I did not see their work until the day of the wedding. They worked with my florist to coordinate my requests and beautifully decorated it with the flowers at our location. We would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 10/17/2018
    Wicked Cakes of Savannah 10
    Wicked Cakes of Savannah 11

Lisa · Married on 05/19/2018

We highly recommend Wicked Cakes! The entire staff was very helpful and quick to respond. The owners were able to take our vision and ideas and turn it into the cake of our dreams! When our topper turned out to be too big for what was planned, they quickly created a plan to resolve the situation and everythimg turned out perfectly!!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Siria · Married on 05/19/2018

We loved working with WickedCakes for our special day. Our cake was a little complicated to make, but Wicked Cakes did an amazing job. When we finally saw the cake at the reception it took our breath away by how it surpassed our expectations. It was just gorgeous and perfect!

Sent on 06/22/2018
  • Peter

Peter · Married on 04/21/2018

Delicious cupcakes!!!!

Our tasting at Wicked Cakes of Savannah with Abby was great! We decided on cupcakes instead of a traditional cake and knew we wanted to do 3 different flavors. She pretty much let us taste however many flavors we wanted. Sadly this was directly after our caterer tasting and we were so full.

We decided on peanut butter and chocolate, salted caramel and blue velvet (same as red velvet but blue to match our colors). We also rented a cake stand from Abby. She came to the venue and set everything up beforehand. She had everything set up and displayed prior to our arrival. It was great! Our only negative is that the blue velvet was more of an electric blue instead of a navy which was our main color for the wedding. Maybe this wasn't communicated as much as it should have been.

All in all - Wicked Cakes of Savannah is a MUST. We still stop in there on every visit to Savannah to get cupcakes. They are very LGBT friendly as well!

Sent on 03/09/2019
    Wicked Cakes of Savannah 12
    Wicked Cakes of Savannah 13
    Wicked Cakes of Savannah 14

Rachel · Married on 02/24/2018

THE BEST EVER!!! great services/prices/ and TASTE!!!

Sent on 03/05/2018

Kaci · Married on 01/06/2018

Absolute best cake I've ever eaten and they were table to work with a shorter time frame!

Sent on 01/27/2018
  • Suzy

Suzy · Married on 12/02/2017

I did not personally pick the bakery for my wedding cake, it was a part of my elopement package and it was AHMAZING. I was thrilled to have a cake so light and tasty. The buttercream was not heavy nor tasted like straight butter. I had the vanilla/vanilla and I can't wait till my 1 year anniversary to go back to Savannah and have it again.

Sent on 12/09/2017

leslie · Married on 11/19/2017

Wicked Cakes is the best! We got carrot cake for our wedding cake and it was delicious! We also did a NFL grooms cake that was half Detroit Lions and half Kansas City and they made it exactly how I showed them in a picture. That cake was marble and was also delightful! They are reasonably priced and I would highly recommend them.

12-2-17

Sent on 12/02/2017

Tatiana · Married on 11/04/2017

We tried several different bakeries in Savannah, but we kept coming back to Wicked as our favorite. We went with the lemon blueberry which is classy and light. Wicked was fairly priced (given how expensive wedding cakes are) and came up with some creative solutions to fit our budget. Everything was delivered on time and looked beautiful. Wicked was easy to work with.

Sent on 11/08/2017

Hannah · Married on 10/28/2017

Their cakes are amazing - we loved that not only did they taste delicious, but they had such fun flavors! We went with two flavors - cookie dough and funfetti. Abbey was great to work with and executed my vision perfectly.

Sent on 12/02/2017

Brittany · Married on 10/22/2017

We chose Wicked Cakes to provide our wedding cake as well as a dessert bar. Abbey and her staff did an amazing job, exceeding all of our expectations. We requested a small personal cake just for the cutting, and it was absolutely stunning, not to mention delicious! We received several compliments from guests on how amazing the desert bar was, and how Wicked Cakes had incorporated our unique story by making cannolis representing New York where our families come from, and individual key lime tarts showing where we met, and many other delicious treats! We couldn't have picked a better bakery!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Jaclyn · Married on 10/20/2017

We were so happy with how our wedding cake turned out! We had an intimate wedding of only 25 people but our two-tiered cake looked beautiful and grand on its pretty pedestal stand! It was the exact simple and elegant look I was going for, and best of all, everyone that had it then or took it to go commented on how good the pumpkin and the salted caramel were! Thank you, Abby and Wicked Cakes, for helping to make our day perfect!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Justin · Married on 10/14/2017

Abby created the most beautiful and best tasting cake we could have ever imagined. If your not using her, your missing out

Sent on 10/17/2017

Carly · Married on 10/14/2017

Abby and wicked cakes is the best in Savannah area. She drove up to bluffton SC to do our cake tasting and shared amazing ideas for a unique cake. Our cake was not only beautiful, it was also delicious and so unique! Chocolate raspberry naked cake with one vanilla raspberry section covered in a pearl finish! She also gives a small anniversary cake, wrapped up for the freezer, so the full cake can be enjoyed at the party!

Sent on 10/22/2017
    Wicked Cakes of Savannah 15

Natasha · Married on 10/07/2017

Abby is the best! Not only are her cakes so delicious but she is willing to work with your budget and not make you feel bad whatever amount you can afford. She is honest and such a great person to work with as she knows all the other Savannah vendors and they all love her!

Sent on 10/21/2017

Meghan · Married on 09/30/2017

Wicked Cakes did a fantastic job with our wedding cake. Not only did it look great and fit our space, but several guests told us it was the best cake they'd ever had at a wedding!

Sent on 10/28/2017
    Wicked Cakes of Savannah 16

Emily · Married on 09/03/2017

I used Wicked for my wedding this past weekend. They were amazing!! Incredibly easy to work with. Able to do everything over email/phone since I live on SC. I emailed them a picture of the cake I liked and the one they made literally looked just like the picture and was delicious!! Couldn't have asked for anything better. Use them for you wedding or stop by their yummy bakery!!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Maria · Married on 08/05/2017

DELICIOUS!!! Simply the best cake ever! Not only was the cake beautiful and exactly what we wanted but, it was so tasty. Being able to have different kinds of cake within one was a complete success. All of our guests were amazed of how delicious the different cakes were. Abbey was so nice throughout the entire process. She hosted us for an amazing cake tasting. (So amazing that it was seriously difficult to decide only on 3 flavors.) We went with the Lemon Blueberry, Red Velvet and Hummingbird! I would try those out when you go in. She is a master baker are really knows her craft.

If you are looking for someone that won't only make a pretty cake but that will also make you a super tasty cake then this is your cake person!

Sent on 08/23/2017

Marissa · Married on 05/20/2017

Abby did a great job on our cake! It was beautiful and tasted incredible! We had lemon blueberry, chocolate turtle, and vanilla raspberry. There were only a few slices left at the end of the night!

Sent on 06/10/2017