Wicked Cakes of Savannah Reviews

50 Reviews for Wicked Cakes of Savannah

50 Wicked Cakes of Savannah Reviews
  • Kelli

Kelli Goff · Married on 10/10/2018

Loved it. Beautifully done.

Wicked cakes did a fantastic job with our wedding cake. We planned our wedding from 600 miles away so I did not see their work until the day of the wedding. They worked with my florist to coordinate my requests and beautifully decorated it with the flowers at our location. We would definitely recommend them.

Wicked Cakes of Savannah 1
    Wicked Cakes of Savannah 2

Lisa · Married on 05/19/2018

We highly recommend Wicked Cakes! The entire staff was very helpful and quick to respond. The owners were able to take our vision and ideas and turn it into the cake of our dreams! When our topper turned out to be too big for what was planned, they quickly created a plan to resolve the situation and everythimg turned out perfectly!!

Rachel · Married on 02/24/2018

THE BEST EVER!!! great services/prices/ and TASTE!!!

Kaci · Married on 01/06/2018

Absolute best cake I've ever eaten and they were table to work with a shorter time frame!

• Suzy

Suzy · Married on 12/02/2017

I did not personally pick the bakery for my wedding cake, it was a part of my elopement package and it was AHMAZING. I was thrilled to have a cake so light and tasty. The buttercream was not heavy nor tasted like straight butter. I had the vanilla/vanilla and I can't wait till my 1 year anniversary to go back to Savannah and have it again.

leslie · Married on 11/19/2017

Wicked Cakes is the best! We got carrot cake for our wedding cake and it was delicious! We also did a NFL grooms cake that was half Detroit Lions and half Kansas City and they made it exactly how I showed them in a picture. That cake was marble and was also delightful! They are reasonably priced and I would highly recommend them.

12-2-17

Tatiana · Married on 11/04/2017

We tried several different bakeries in Savannah, but we kept coming back to Wicked as our favorite. We went with the lemon blueberry which is classy and light. Wicked was fairly priced (given how expensive wedding cakes are) and came up with some creative solutions to fit our budget. Everything was delivered on time and looked beautiful. Wicked was easy to work with.

Hannah · Married on 10/28/2017

Their cakes are amazing - we loved that not only did they taste delicious, but they had such fun flavors! We went with two flavors - cookie dough and funfetti. Abbey was great to work with and executed my vision perfectly.

Brittany · Married on 10/22/2017

We chose Wicked Cakes to provide our wedding cake as well as a dessert bar. Abbey and her staff did an amazing job, exceeding all of our expectations. We requested a small personal cake just for the cutting, and it was absolutely stunning, not to mention delicious! We received several compliments from guests on how amazing the desert bar was, and how Wicked Cakes had incorporated our unique story by making cannolis representing New York where our families come from, and individual key lime tarts showing where we met, and many other delicious treats! We couldn't have picked a better bakery!

Jaclyn · Married on 10/20/2017

We were so happy with how our wedding cake turned out! We had an intimate wedding of only 25 people but our two-tiered cake looked beautiful and grand on its pretty pedestal stand! It was the exact simple and elegant look I was going for, and best of all, everyone that had it then or took it to go commented on how good the pumpkin and the salted caramel were! Thank you, Abby and Wicked Cakes, for helping to make our day perfect!

Justin · Married on 10/14/2017

Abby created the most beautiful and best tasting cake we could have ever imagined. If your not using her, your missing out

Carly · Married on 10/14/2017

Abby and wicked cakes is the best in Savannah area. She drove up to bluffton SC to do our cake tasting and shared amazing ideas for a unique cake. Our cake was not only beautiful, it was also delicious and so unique! Chocolate raspberry naked cake with one vanilla raspberry section covered in a pearl finish! She also gives a small anniversary cake, wrapped up for the freezer, so the full cake can be enjoyed at the party!

Wicked Cakes of Savannah 3

Natasha · Married on 10/07/2017

Abby is the best! Not only are her cakes so delicious but she is willing to work with your budget and not make you feel bad whatever amount you can afford. She is honest and such a great person to work with as she knows all the other Savannah vendors and they all love her!

Meghan · Married on 09/30/2017

Wicked Cakes did a fantastic job with our wedding cake. Not only did it look great and fit our space, but several guests told us it was the best cake they'd ever had at a wedding!

Wicked Cakes of Savannah 4

Emily · Married on 09/03/2017

I used Wicked for my wedding this past weekend. They were amazing!! Incredibly easy to work with. Able to do everything over email/phone since I live on SC. I emailed them a picture of the cake I liked and the one they made literally looked just like the picture and was delicious!! Couldn't have asked for anything better. Use them for you wedding or stop by their yummy bakery!!

Maria · Married on 08/05/2017

DELICIOUS!!! Simply the best cake ever! Not only was the cake beautiful and exactly what we wanted but, it was so tasty. Being able to have different kinds of cake within one was a complete success. All of our guests were amazed of how delicious the different cakes were. Abbey was so nice throughout the entire process. She hosted us for an amazing cake tasting. (So amazing that it was seriously difficult to decide only on 3 flavors.) We went with the Lemon Blueberry, Red Velvet and Hummingbird! I would try those out when you go in. She is a master baker are really knows her craft.

If you are looking for someone that won't only make a pretty cake but that will also make you a super tasty cake then this is your cake person!

Marissa · Married on 05/20/2017

Abby did a great job on our cake! It was beautiful and tasted incredible! We had lemon blueberry, chocolate turtle, and vanilla raspberry. There were only a few slices left at the end of the night!

Jane · Married on 04/29/2017

These company has the best wedding cakes in town. Our guests commented about how good our cake was. I highly recommend them!

Jenna · Married on 04/29/2017

The wedding cake that we ordered through Wicked Cakes of Savannah was PERFECT! I knew right away that I wanted a naked-style cake and it had to be vegan. Wicked Cakes of Savannah was so accommodating and the cake was beautiful and delicious. I would recommend Wicked Cakes of Savannah to anyone!

• Morgan & Sean

Morgan · Married on 04/21/2017

Abby totally understood what I wanted for my cake, and made it even better. The tasting was amazing! I cannot wait till my wedding day to see the cake!
    The cake was amazing!!! Tasted so good, my guest demoished it! I was esactly what I wanted! Abby and her team will not dissapoint, but amaze everyone!

Amy · Married on 04/08/2017

Wicked cakes did an AWESOME job making our wedding cake. It was exactly what we envisioned, and was simple and elegant. The cake was absolutely delicious and our guests were raving about it. We were so excited to have leftovers, can't recommend them enough.

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 04/07/2017

Wicked Cakes is amazing!!!! We planned a destination wedding, but didn't want to miss out on the cake tasting experience. We were able to do a tasting the week before our wedding. It was difficult to choose 3 flavors because they have so many delicious ones to choose from. We went with white cake/razzberry filling, strawberry, lemon blueberry cake/lemon filling. They were all wonderful! Abby and her staff did an excellent job decorating as well. We had a 3 tier wedding cake and Maker's Mark Barrel grooms cake. Neither were a disappointment! I would recommend Wicked Cakes and choose them again if needed!

• Rowan

Rowan · Married on 02/17/2017

Being vegan it was super important to me to have a vegan wedding and Wicked cakes were perfect! No one could even tell they were vegan at all they were so good. We got cupcakes and a little cake for us to cut and we had no leftover cupcakes at all! It looked beautiful, it was delivered without a problem and everyone loved them.

Jamie · Married on 02/11/2017

Abby took my vision for our cake and made it better than I ever dreamed it could be! The flavors were outstanding and the guests LOVED our cake. I highly recommend Abby and Wicked Cakes!