Whorlow Entertainment Reviews

Whorlow Entertainment 6
Whorlow Entertainment 7

Tyler Miller 路 Married on 08/03/2019

A Must Have!!!!

I don't even know where to begin when it comes to Jason. First off, I just want to say how amazing he is to work with! We booked Jason two years ago, and he stayed in contact with us no matter when we needed him or no matter how far out our wedding was. Secondly, Jason and Elijah (We had dueling and Elijah was Jason's other pianist) are AMAZING behind a piano. They were able to keep everyone involved and dancing which made the night that much more fun. Jason was even able to find a guest who didn't know the Hokey Pokey.....and he ran with it lol. Let's just say I've never had more fun dancing to the hokey pokey in my life 馃ぃ. Jason is a MUST HAVE at your event, and I would recommend him to anyone. When you hire him, he will make sure to help keep things running smooth which was one of the biggest load off of my shoulders. Thank you for everything Facin Jason!!!

Sent on 08/07/2019
  • Amie

Amie Fisher 路 Married on 07/12/2019

Makes My Job Better!

As an event coordinator, Jason is at the top of my list for recommendations! Working with Jason leading up to events, he鈥檚 quick to reply, easy to get a hold of. During events, he鈥檚 easy to work with, professional, flexible, and fun! If my couples need to change event order, timeline, etc, Jason makes it easy to give the couple what they want! As a vendor, he treats me as an equal, therefore I鈥檓 truly grateful! I鈥檝e never laughed so much and had so much fun working as I do when Jason is on the team! I love the uniqueness of his business, the talent of live singing and piano playing is like none other. I truly look forward to each event with Jason leading the party.

Sent on 07/12/2019
    Whorlow Entertainment 10
  • Erin

Erin Blake Renner 路 Married on 07/10/2019

Entertaining and talented

Jason DJ'd my wedding this past week. He was amazing. The entire night I kept getting comments from guests as to how talented, entertaining, and funny he was. As a wedding events manager, I've worked enough weddings to know that your guests will leave early if the reception is boring. Jason brings life to your reception, funny games that people actually enjoy, and keeps people on the dance floor. He pays close attention to detail and reads the crowd extremely well. I recommend him to every bride I come across. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 07/13/2019

Sally Burky 路 Married on 05/11/2019

Made our night one to remember!

I鈥檓 so mad I haven鈥檛 left a review sooner! We had the pleasure of using Jason for our wedding back in May. We met prior to the event and went over songs and genres that we each liked and he definitely delivered exactly what we wanted! We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and it wasn鈥檛 just because of the alcohol ;)
    Thanks Jason! We hope we get to be guests at a wedding you鈥檙e performing at sometime in the future. The best!

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Sandra

Sandra Robinson 路 Married on 04/20/2019

The most compliments about the wedding were about this DJ!

His amazing live music and ability to work the crowd had people coming up to me telling he how amazing he was. We asked for him to do a slow version of a song and he made the most beautiful rendition of the song. He was highly professional, lead the reception, and worked with us so well to calm our nerves and take charge when we needed to. We would hire him again in a second!

Sent on 04/20/2019
  • Carolyn

Carolyn Tseng 路 Married on 03/30/2019

One of a kind

I stumbled across Jason at a wedding show and was immediately blown away. I needed him for my wedding! We hired him to DJ/Emcee but also had him bring along his baby grand piano. He also provided live ceremony music. All of it was AMAZING. It was refreshing to have live music and someone who is a true entertainer. In my opinion, lots of DJ's can press play and announce you. He actually makes it a unique experience. He makes an effort to get to know you, gets to know the wedding party/family, and tailors it all to your needs. He is such a great singer, talented piano player, and very engaging. He kept things super fun with activities that aren't over done. Guests were raving all night and weeks after the wedding. If you want talent, fun, and just a great person for your wedding entertainment, HIRE JASON!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Darby Hernandez 路 Married on 12/01/2018

Best hire for the wedding!

Hiring Jason was one of the best decisions we made! His singing, DJing and piano playing was wonderful! He was very entertaining, great at getting everyone involved and took control of the crowd when needed. His singing of the important songs (first dance, etc.) made them even more special to everyone. I had lots of requests for his contact info afterwards and lots of compliments! Loved it! We would hire him again without question. Thank you so much for all you did to make the wedding so special!

Sent on 12/12/2018
  • F

Fallon Anawalt 路 Married on 12/01/2018

Outstanding

I am a wedding coordinator and have used Jason for many events. He is very professional and easy to work with. He is great at his craft and will make sure all your guests have the time of their lives!

Sent on 12/18/2018
  • Holly

Holly Christal 路 Married on 11/18/2018

Professional, Fun, Stress Free!

We booked Jason for our wedding and we are so thankful we did! He was a pleasure to work with and carefully listened to our specific needs and preferences. Even with the challenge of almost 300 guests, Jason made our day stress free - he worked professionally and precisely, ensuring things ran on time while continuing to manage the energy of our guests. The laughter was contagious as classic games/dances (with his own unique twist) were lead by Jason. I was impressed by the amount of interactive entertainment he was prepared to perform. The night ended on a huge high with plenty of energy and smiles all round. My husband and I have had endless positive feedback from our guests. You won't regret booking Whorlow entertainment.
    Holly

Sent on 12/11/2018
  • Dustin

Dustin Christal 路 Married on 11/18/2018

"Now I see why you hired him!" Quote from guest

Nothing short of excellent! We were looking for live musicians for our wedding in an effort to avoid poor DJ experiences we've seen at other weddings and venues, as well as to make the wedding classy. Jason at Whorlow Entertainment we found at a bridal expo and I'm extremely satisfied we did. He made it incredibly easy to get to know him and his style of entertaining, to inform him of what we were needing from him on the day (being very flexible about it I may add), and even having plans prepared for those dances or games that you were not thinking of, which help us build the wedding night we wanted. My now wife and I appreciated Jason's MC skills as once he knew what we were wanting he took control of the evening from keeping people entertained and updated during our long dinner lines to reading the crowd and changing things up when he saw that people were not dancing so much. He did various games and dances that kept people on the dance floor, laughing, and having a great time. He takes care of your guests. One of my close friends said, "Now I see why you hired him!"
    One thing I do want to mention and appreciate him for is his quick response to a move of his piano when we realized we needed it moved earlier than expected. He came in 5 hours earlier than originally planned and moved his equipment, just for us, before coming back in to perform for the wedding. He had to drive quite the distance to make that happen which tells me Jason is a man that cares about this business and for the clientele he has. When we have the need again for a musical MC we will be looking towards Jason again, it was a blast working with him.
    Seek out the opportunity to hear him live and you'll see why we wanted to go with him. Classy, clean, entertaining, and a joy to work with.

Sent on 01/06/2019
    Whorlow Entertainment 11
    Whorlow Entertainment 12
    Whorlow Entertainment 13

Rylee Munch 路 Married on 11/17/2018

Awesome experience!

I鈥檓 so glad we booked Jason for our wedding! We had a baby grand in both rooms, which allowed for live music during our ceremony and a mix of live and DJ鈥檇 music for our ceremony. He made the night run smoothly, and when we went over time for dinner and the guests were starting to get tired, he tried his best to liven up the party for us on the dance floor. He also played into our personalities and had some fun adult content at the end of the night. It couldn鈥檛 have been better entertainment!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Megan 路 Married on 10/20/2018

Would not look anywhere else!

When we were booking our wedding date and narrowing down all of the details, Jason talked us through everything. He was so very helpful and very personable! We met with him several times and he made sure everything was set to go perfectly and the way we wanted it. Elijah was the DJ that we had. He was FANTASTIC! All of the guests loved him and had a great time. He really knew how to get the crowd involved, so no one left too early. Elijah played the live piano during the reception and he took requests for songs the whole night. I would 100% recommend Whorlow Entertainment to be at your event!!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Chad Boehmler 路 Married on 10/06/2018

Professional, Easy to work with, as Promised

Jason provided music for our ceremony as well as our reception. He is extremely friendly and adaptable. We booked him a year in advanced and we had 3 face to face meetings prior to wedding day. He was very accepting and attentive of our desires and concerns and helped us with some decision making when we had little input on certain things. He took the time to understand our personalaties as well which translated into a fun working relationship. Jason was essential in making our wedding day perfect, something that we will be thankful for forever. Thanks, Jason!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Amanda 路 Married on 09/22/2018

Jason, Elijah, Tyler & Lauren were all AMAZING to work with!!! Jason is extremely personable to work with throughout the entire Wedding Planning Process. He is very responsive, and has never missed a text or call with questions that I had. Jason wasn't able to be there personally for our Wedding, as he booked another Wedding before I found his information, BUT no fear because his pianists, and staff were INCREDIBLE! They entertained our guests, played dueling pianos together, as well as keyboard and guitar during the ceremony which was beautiful. I can't say enough great things about Jason and his team. Book Jason Whorlow Entertainment today to add class, entertainment and good music by true musicians, you can get the gorgeous baby grand white or black pianos, and a staff that really KNOWS Weddings and entertainment. You can't go wrong, thank you Jason and your team!!!!!!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Sarah 路 Married on 09/08/2018

Whorlow Entertainment was a great choice for us! Jason was very involved and in tune with our vision. His fun, laid back personality tied with his classy talents was outstanding! Overall we had an excellent experience with Whorlow Entertainment ! Thanks again Jason!!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Steven 路 Married on 08/25/2018

Jason Whorlow and his team provided an excellent wedding reception atmosphere. We booked dueling pianos and drums and we were blown away with their musical skills and professionalism. We couldn't have asked for a better team! If I were you I'd strongly consider hiring Whorlow Entertainment for your wedding and/or reception.

Sent on 09/13/2018

Cassidy 路 Married on 08/25/2018

BEST OF ALL TIME. Love working with Jason not only because he is SO talented and fun but he also makes your big day stress free because he takes care of everything. You can trust him to know what he is doing and not stress when you don't have the time to come up with fun ideas yourself. He is the best and you'll come as a client and leave as a friend. 100% recommend to anyone who likes to have the time of their lives.

Sent on 09/13/2018

brittany 路 Married on 08/18/2018

Jason was great! We had such a good time! A true entertainer!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Ashlee 路 Married on 08/04/2018

I couldn't imagine more perfect entertainment for my reception. Elijah played and sang our first dance live-so wonderful and amazing!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Paige 路 Married on 08/04/2018

We hired Jason for our wedding this past weekend. It was the best decision we could have possibly made. We had a large reception, with a mix of many ages in our crowd. Jason kept the audience going and the wrong DJ would have caused the party to stop. Not so with Jason. We had among mang others, my 6 year old flower girl, our wedding party (all in their 20s) and the grandmothers grooving to the music! Which gives a representation of how Jason appeals to all ages. Jason brings the perfect mix of professionalism and fun to his work. Attention to detail, timeliness, persistence with what the bride and groom desire, as well as playing guest requests make Jason an obvious pick for any reception or large event. Jason is much more than a DJ. He is a true entertainer and has fun with his crowd. Words cannot thank him enough for the wonderful night he provided us and all our guests. Jason will personalize the show to meet the needs of your guests. We got so many compliments on how fabulous Jason was the whole night long. Our friends haven't stopped talking about what a good time they had. We received several compliments that remarked this was the best wedding reception entertainment they had ever seen. Ten out of ten highly recommend. Thank you so much Jason!!!!

Sent on 09/16/2018
  • W

Wes 路 Married on 07/28/2018

Dueling pianos provides all guests of all ages, no matter their music taste, an entertaining and enjoyable night. Jason does an amazing job of personalizing everything to your taste. Received a ton of feedback from the guests about how much fun they had and how dueling pianos was a great idea. Would absolutely recommend to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 08/13/2018

Sandy 路 Married on 07/28/2018

The added so much to my son鈥檚 wedding reception!! We had a great time with great entertainment. Will have everyone on the dance floor.

Sent on 08/21/2018
  • Sydney

Sydney 路 Married on 07/21/2018

Jason is incredible! My husband and I are both part of very musical families and we knew that we wanted something different at our wedding. We really wanted to incorporate some live music at our wedding and Jason is the best of both worlds, an amazing entertainer! Jason worked so hard to make our wedding the best it could possibly be with music for our ceremony, recessional, cocktail hour, and dinner through dancing. The live music and sing along aspect of our night brought everyone at our wedding together (which is good because we had guests who were all ages and people from all over the country who didn't know each other). Jason works hard to connect with you & your bridal party, in order to make sure that your event is unique to you and that you don't worry or stress the day of. We could not have asked for a better "DJ" or entertainer for our wedding. I HIGHLY recommend using Whorlow Entertainment!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Brett 路 Married on 06/30/2018

Jason did a phenomenal job at our wedding! We used the piano plus DJ services option, and it was worth every penny. Not only did he play classy tunes during our cocktail reception, but also was able to keep the dance floor popping during the main dancing hours. A few notable things I want to mention:

- He played Unchained Melody live for the first time, without ever doing it before, and it was really, really good. I was surprised he agreed to play it for the first time, and he delivered in a big way. AMAZING JOB!

- He let my groomsmen, who also plays piano, perform Piano Man, and out of nowhere, Jason started playing the harmonica right on queue. It was an unexpected touch, but something our crowd really loved. Again, AMAZING JOB!

Thank you again Jason, and we really appreciate your music!!

Sent on 07/06/2018