225 Reviews for Who Made the Cake!

User Photos
Cake Toppers (3)
Cake Pops (1)
Tastings (1)
224 Who Made the Cake! Reviews

Nadine is so amazing! Both of our cakes were delicious and gorgeous!

Photos
Profile Picture Emily, 6/16/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cake Stands, Cakes, Groom's Cake

I used this vendor never having met them or been to their shop. I had never even tasted their cakes. I found them on a wedding website and they had such great reviews, I went for it for my Grooms cake. Let me say they do not disappoint! I went back and forth with Raven (the Office Manager) via email. We got my specialty cake just right. We had my Grooms Fox Body Mustang race care recreated. It was exactly like the car...awesome. I went with the red velvet (his favorite) with chocolate ganache. It was so good. They also made me some cake decorations for my brides cake (turned out to be the best part of my cake...the rest was gross). If I could do one thing over for my wedding, I would have used this bakery for both cakes...his and mine.

Thank you again for the cake! It was awesome.

Photo for Who Made the Cake! Review - Even made his exact gas can
Photo for Who Made the Cake! Review - They made the hummingbirds and mushrooms on my cake.
Photo for Who Made the Cake! Review -  Cant see it, but they also made a replica of his tool box
Profile Picture Michelle, 5/19/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Pops, Groom's Cake, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Cake Toppers

I can't say enough how beautiful and delicious our cake was. We booked her a year before our wedding and she delivered everything perfectly. It was way better than what we expected! We had so many tastings and they were definitely the best. The detail of our cake was amazing. Don't think about it twice and allow them to bring your wedding cake vision to life! You won't regret it.

Profile Picture Abel, 3/18/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Stands, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Tastings, Private Tastings

Our cake was amazing!!!! It was absolutely gorgeous, and just as tasty! Highly recommend this vendor :)

Profile Picture Nicki, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

From the moment I got engaged, my mom and MIL were determined for us to have our bride and grooms cake made by Who Made the Cake! And we are beyond thrilled that we did! We met with Nadine and had our cake tasting with her and she was a pleasure to work with! Everything we wanted for our cakes, she was able to do! The designs and especially the flavors were amazing! Everyone loved the cakes! Nothing but positive comments! Who Made the Cake was a fabulous company to work with and we can't wait to use them again in the future!

Profile Picture Renae, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Overall great experience. The staff is timely and Nadine is amazing to work with.

Profile Picture Sharika, 9/15/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Stands, Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Nadine and team were so amazing with creating our wedding cake. They delivered on time with a bit of a snafu on the color, but took the cake back immediately and came back with the exactly color. It was simply stunning and they made the process very simple and exciting.

Profile Picture Mandy, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

This was so easy. From the moment I describe what I wanted, she drew it perfectly. Not to mention it tasted soooo good! The cake was a beautiful attraction at my wedding! Thank you for everything

Profile Picture Bisi, 8/25/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Custom Design

Nadine is phenomenal!! Our cakes were both gorgeous and delicious!! All the guests raved about the cakes!! Highly recommended!!

Profile Picture Wade, 7/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Stands, Cakes, Groom's Cake, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

We met with Nadine Moon for our consultation. She was really quick and understood our vision for our cakes. Not only were both the bride and grooms cake beautiful, but they were delicious too. I did not have one person tell us they did not enjoy the cake(s).

Profile Picture Alyxandria, 3/5/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes, Groom's Cake, Cake Stands, Cake Toppers

The cakes were not only beautiful but delicious. Hands down the best cake I have ever had and all the guests agreed.

Profile Picture Cynthia, 2/25/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We used them for our wedding 12/10/16. Beautiful cakes and absolutely DELICIOUS! You can't go wrong picking Who Made the Cake for your wedding cakes!! Thank you!! Merry Christmas!!

Profile Picture Kristyn, 12/10/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Who Made The Cake helped my vision come to life! I had the absolute most BEAUTIFUL and DELICIOUS wedding cake! It was worth every penny!!!!!! I will tell any bride to be that this is the place to go! Everything from the meetings, designs and tastings were always exceptional and they were early to drop off our cake on the day of my wedding!!! 5 Stars!! And thank you a MILLION times for everything! My new hubby and I were sooo happy!

Profile Picture Adriana, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Our wedding cake and grooms cake looked exactly how we wanted them to and they tasted amazing! This company was very easy to work with and communicate with and we never had any issues with the cakes.

Profile Picture Gretchen, 9/10/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Stands, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes, Groom's Cake

I had a wonderful experience with who made the cake form Nadine to the staff everyone was so nice and professional. Who made the cake did my wedding cakes bride and groom and the design was everything I wanted it was absolutely beautiful. I have to admit that this was the best cake I ever I got married on September 3rd 2016 I had guest call me the very next day after the wedding wanting to know who made the cake. To this day I'm still getting phone calls about how good, fresh and beautiful my cakes were. I highly recommend Who Made the cake. A big thanks to Who Made the Cake!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 9/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Who Made the Cake created the most beautiful and delicious cake for my wedding. In addition, Nadine and her staff were very creative in designing six mini cakes to celebrate each of our children during our celebration. I highly recommend Who Made the Cake as they were very easy to work with, very responsive and professional.

Profile Picture Ellen, 6/4/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Cakes

As the MOB, I was delighted with Nadine's customer service techniques to assist my daughter in deciding the design for her bride's cake. We had participated in cake tasting with several other bakeries, but none compared to Nadine. Her attention to the bride's selected decor and vision was amazing. And, we were all most impressed with her willingness to help hone and refine a Groom's cake that reflected the home of memories of the groom, who is from the UK. Although cake flavors and filling choices were made months before the wedding, Jess and Ash were able to visit and refine their selections a couple of weeks before wedding day. I remembered my SIL coming into the bride's room with her cell phone to show photos after the cakes were set-up. The response was, "OMG, she nailed it!" Then the entire room cheered! Thanks for sharing our joy by sharing your amazing talents!

Profile Picture Pamela, 12/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Groom's Cake, Cake Stands, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Who Mad the Cake did an INCREDIBLE job on our wedding cakes! We tasted cakes at multiple cake shops around Houston, but Who Made the Cake was far and away the yummiest cake we tried, so we knew immediately that they were the one! The cakes (we had both a Bride's cake and a Groom's cake) turned out exactly as we had described and were just as delicious at the wedding as when we went to the tasting. We picked Red Velvet for the Groom's cake and even though we didn't have the chance to taste it before the wedding, we trusted that it would be just as great as the other flavors and it definitely did not disappoint! We had multiple guests tell us that the cake was the best wedding cake they had ever tasted!! We saved the top in the freezer and can't wait to pull it out again next year for our anniversary! HIGHLY recommend!

Profile Picture User5063268, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Groom's Cake, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cake Stands

Thank you for an amazing cake! Very moist and had great feedback from our guests. It was pricey compared to other vendors but very worth it!

Profile Picture Lily , 11/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Who Made the Cake did a wonderful job on our wedding cake. Nadine met with us personally late on a Saturday afternoon to accommodate schedule. The cake turned out beautiful and was delicious.

Profile Picture Tami, 11/21/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We just had our wedding in November of 2016 and our wedding cake was amazingly beautiful! Although we did spend a fortune, I have to admit that everything was so worth it. The cake was super moist with all of our guests loving it! Thank you to Nadine for making it happen! We loved it and wish you all the best!!!

Profile Picture Lily, 11/21/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I highly recommend Who Made the Cake! They made both our wedding cake and a grooms cake. Both were stunning and most importantly delicious! All of our guest were raving about how delicious it was!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/17/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We travelled all over the greater Houston area looking for a cake person. I avoided Who Made the Cake at first because I figured she would be too expensive and her cake wouldn't taste good. After searching everywhere and being dissatisfied by about 7 bakeries I decided to give Nadine a try. She was professional and the cake tasted amazing. I had ideas about what I wanted in a cake but couldn't really pinpoint what I wanted it to look like. I gave her all my ideas and she said "let me draw you something." She showed me what she had drawn and it was perfect. It was exactly what I wanted. Right then I knew I would book her because she was an artist and could envision things. The cake was Amazing and My cake and my husband's cake were beautiful. My husband's cake was the shape of Texas and it actually looked like Texas. Thank you Nadine for envisioning my cake and making the most beautiful and best cakes ever!!!!

Profile Picture User4693370, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Groom's Cake, Cake Stands, Cake Toppers, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Very happy with her. The only thing is I didn't like the stand they placed my cake on. It could have been more attractive for the type of cake. Otherwise

Profile Picture Cynthia, 9/6/15, 7 Reviews