Who Made the Cake! Reviews

226 | Houston, TX

226 Reviews for Who Made the Cake!

226 Who Made the Cake! Reviews

Shawna · Married on 07/07/2018

Everything was beautifully done and delicious.

Sent on 10/04/2018

Emily · Married on 06/16/2018

Nadine is so amazing! Both of our cakes were delicious and gorgeous!

Sent on 07/02/2018
    Who Made the Cake! 6
    Who Made the Cake! 7
    Who Made the Cake! 8

Who Made the Cake!'s reply:

Thank you for the great review! Best Wishes!

Michelle · Married on 05/19/2018

I used this vendor never having met them or been to their shop. I had never even tasted their cakes. I found them on a wedding website and they had such great reviews, I went for it for my Grooms cake. Let me say they do not disappoint! I went back and forth with Raven (the Office Manager) via email. We got my specialty cake just right. We had my Grooms Fox Body Mustang race care recreated. It was exactly like the car...awesome. I went with the red velvet (his favorite) with chocolate ganache. It was so good. They also made me some cake decorations for my brides cake (turned out to be the best part of my cake...the rest was gross). If I could do one thing over for my wedding, I would have used this bakery for both cakes...his and mine.

Thank you again for the cake! It was awesome.

Sent on 06/16/2018
    Who Made the Cake! 9
    Who Made the Cake! 10
    Who Made the Cake! 11

Abel · Married on 03/18/2018

I can't say enough how beautiful and delicious our cake was. We booked her a year before our wedding and she delivered everything perfectly. It was way better than what we expected! We had so many tastings and they were definitely the best. The detail of our cake was amazing. Don't think about it twice and allow them to bring your wedding cake vision to life! You won't regret it.

Sent on 03/28/2018

Who Made the Cake!'s reply:

Thank you for the great review! So happy to be a part of your big day!

Nicki · Married on 10/27/2017

Our cake was amazing!!!! It was absolutely gorgeous, and just as tasty! Highly recommend this vendor :)

Sent on 11/08/2017

Renae · Married on 09/30/2017

From the moment I got engaged, my mom and MIL were determined for us to have our bride and grooms cake made by Who Made the Cake! And we are beyond thrilled that we did! We met with Nadine and had our cake tasting with her and she was a pleasure to work with! Everything we wanted for our cakes, she was able to do! The designs and especially the flavors were amazing! Everyone loved the cakes! Nothing but positive comments! Who Made the Cake was a fabulous company to work with and we can't wait to use them again in the future!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Who Made the Cake!'s reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review!

Sharika · Married on 09/15/2017

Overall great experience. The staff is timely and Nadine is amazing to work with.

Sent on 09/08/2017

Who Made the Cake!'s reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review.

Mandy · Married on 08/26/2017

Nadine and team were so amazing with creating our wedding cake. They delivered on time with a bit of a snafu on the color, but took the cake back immediately and came back with the exactly color. It was simply stunning and they made the process very simple and exciting.

Sent on 09/25/2017

Who Made the Cake!'s reply:

Thank you Mandy! So happy that you were pleased with your beautiful wedding cake.

Bisi · Married on 08/25/2017

This was so easy. From the moment I describe what I wanted, she drew it perfectly. Not to mention it tasted soooo good! The cake was a beautiful attraction at my wedding! Thank you for everything

Who Made the Cake! 12
  • W

Wade · Married on 07/08/2017

Nadine is phenomenal!! Our cakes were both gorgeous and delicious!! All the guests raved about the cakes!! Highly recommended!!

Alyxandria · Married on 03/05/2017

We met with Nadine Moon for our consultation. She was really quick and understood our vision for our cakes. Not only were both the bride and grooms cake beautiful, but they were delicious too. I did not have one person tell us they did not enjoy the cake(s).

Sent on 05/19/2017

Who Made the Cake!'s reply:

Thank you for sharing your experience with us!

Cynthia · Married on 02/25/2017

The cakes were not only beautiful but delicious. Hands down the best cake I have ever had and all the guests agreed.

Sent on 03/03/2017

Who Made the Cake!'s reply:

Thank you for the great review! I really appreciate it.

Kristyn · Married on 12/10/2016

We used them for our wedding 12/10/16. Beautiful cakes and absolutely DELICIOUS! You can't go wrong picking Who Made the Cake for your wedding cakes!! Thank you!! Merry Christmas!!

Sent on 12/25/2016

Thank you Kristyn!

Adriana · Married on 11/05/2016

Who Made The Cake helped my vision come to life! I had the absolute most BEAUTIFUL and DELICIOUS wedding cake! It was worth every penny!!!!!! I will tell any bride to be that this is the place to go! Everything from the meetings, designs and tastings were always exceptional and they were early to drop off our cake on the day of my wedding!!! 5 Stars!! And thank you a MILLION times for everything! My new hubby and I were sooo happy!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Thank you Adriana!

Gretchen · Married on 09/10/2016

Our wedding cake and grooms cake looked exactly how we wanted them to and they tasted amazing! This company was very easy to work with and communicate with and we never had any issues with the cakes.

Tiffany · Married on 09/03/2016

I had a wonderful experience with who made the cake form Nadine to the staff everyone was so nice and professional. Who made the cake did my wedding cakes bride and groom and the design was everything I wanted it was absolutely beautiful. I have to admit that this was the best cake I ever I got married on September 3rd 2016 I had guest call me the very next day after the wedding wanting to know who made the cake. To this day I'm still getting phone calls about how good, fresh and beautiful my cakes were. I highly recommend Who Made the cake. A big thanks to Who Made the Cake!

Sent on 09/25/2016

Who Made the Cake!'s reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review. I appreciate it. Congratulations on your wedding. Thank you for choosing Who Made the Cake!

Ellen · Married on 06/04/2016

Who Made the Cake created the most beautiful and delicious cake for my wedding. In addition, Nadine and her staff were very creative in designing six mini cakes to celebrate each of our children during our celebration. I highly recommend Who Made the Cake as they were very easy to work with, very responsive and professional.

Sent on 06/14/2016

Who Made the Cake!'s reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review. It was a pleasure working with you on your cakes.

Pamela · Married on 12/27/2015

As the MOB, I was delighted with Nadine's customer service techniques to assist my daughter in deciding the design for her bride's cake. We had participated in cake tasting with several other bakeries, but none compared to Nadine. Her attention to the bride's selected decor and vision was amazing. And, we were all most impressed with her willingness to help hone and refine a Groom's cake that reflected the home of memories of the groom, who is from the UK. Although cake flavors and filling choices were made months before the wedding, Jess and Ash were able to visit and refine their selections a couple of weeks before wedding day. I remembered my SIL coming into the bride's room with her cell phone to show photos after the cakes were set-up. The response was, "OMG, she nailed it!" Then the entire room cheered! Thanks for sharing our joy by sharing your amazing talents!

Sent on 01/10/2016

Who Made the Cake!'s reply:

Thank you for the amazing review!

Kaitlin · Married on 12/05/2015

Who Mad the Cake did an INCREDIBLE job on our wedding cakes! We tasted cakes at multiple cake shops around Houston, but Who Made the Cake was far and away the yummiest cake we tried, so we knew immediately that they were the one! The cakes (we had both a Bride's cake and a Groom's cake) turned out exactly as we had described and were just as delicious at the wedding as when we went to the tasting. We picked Red Velvet for the Groom's cake and even though we didn't have the chance to taste it before the wedding, we trusted that it would be just as great as the other flavors and it definitely did not disappoint! We had multiple guests tell us that the cake was the best wedding cake they had ever tasted!! We saved the top in the freezer and can't wait to pull it out again next year for our anniversary! HIGHLY recommend!

Lily · Married on 11/21/2015

Thank you for an amazing cake! Very moist and had great feedback from our guests. It was pricey compared to other vendors but very worth it!

Tami · Married on 11/21/2015

Who Made the Cake did a wonderful job on our wedding cake. Nadine met with us personally late on a Saturday afternoon to accommodate schedule. The cake turned out beautiful and was delicious.

Sent on 12/17/2015

Who Made the Cake!'s reply:

Thank yoiu for the wonderful review. Congratulations on your wedding.

Lily · Married on 11/21/2015

We just had our wedding in November of 2016 and our wedding cake was amazingly beautiful! Although we did spend a fortune, I have to admit that everything was so worth it. The cake was super moist with all of our guests loving it! Thank you to Nadine for making it happen! We loved it and wish you all the best!!!

Sent on 01/13/2016

Who Made the Cake!'s reply:

Hi Lily, Thank you for your positive review. Your custom white chocolate fondant cake was exquisite & truly unique. Congratulations on your wedding.

Michelle · Married on 10/17/2015

I highly recommend Who Made the Cake! They made both our wedding cake and a grooms cake. Both were stunning and most importantly delicious! All of our guest were raving about how delicious it was!!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Who Made the Cake!'s reply:

Thank you for the great review Michelle! Congratulations on your wedding.

We travelled all over the greater Houston area looking for a cake person. I avoided Who Made the Cake at first because I figured she would be too expensive and her cake wouldn't taste good. After searching everywhere and being dissatisfied by about 7 bakeries I decided to give Nadine a try. She was professional and the cake tasted amazing. I had ideas about what I wanted in a cake but couldn't really pinpoint what I wanted it to look like. I gave her all my ideas and she said "let me draw you something." She showed me what she had drawn and it was perfect. It was exactly what I wanted. Right then I knew I would book her because she was an artist and could envision things. The cake was Amazing and My cake and my husband's cake were beautiful. My husband's cake was the shape of Texas and it actually looked like Texas. Thank you Nadine for envisioning my cake and making the most beautiful and best cakes ever!!!!

Sent on 12/05/2015

Who Made the Cake!'s reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review. I'm am so happy you were pleased with your cake & experience with Who Made the Cake!