Who Made the Cake Reviews

243 | Houston, TX

243 Reviews for Who Made the Cake

Michelle G · Getting married on 12/06/2020

Cake will never be the same

Our wedding cake was amazing. We first had one of Nadine's cakes at a friend's wedding. When we started our wedding planning we asked them which bakery they used. We setup our consultation with Nadine shortly after. She took the time to look at our inspiration pictures and drew up the perfect combination of them all. We wanted something more simple and she nailed it. It turned out perfect and of course tasted awesome. It's only been a few weeks since our wedding and I'm craving more cake! I can't recommend Who Made The Cake enough!

Sent on 07/05/2020
  • Laura

Laura Edwards · Married on 03/21/2020

Love During COVID-19

Who Made the Cake did a WONDERFUL job with our wedding cake! It was beautiful and tasted SO good!
    My wedding week was a bit chaotic due to COVID-19 and the daily changes and new restrictions it imposed. We even had to move our wedding up 24 hours!! While some vendors had to back out- Who Made the Cake came through! We got so many compliments on our cake and I can not thank this team enough for everything! I HIGHLY recommend for any bride/ anyone looking for a cake!

Sent on 04/04/2020
  • Jackie

Jackie Flores · Married on 02/20/2020

Cake tasting

They were absolutely amazing and with the prettiest cake I ever saw!!

Sent on 05/10/2019

Who Made the Cake's reply:

Thank you for the great review sharing your experience with Who Made the Cake! It was our pleasure to help you with your wedding!

Lexi Sakowitz · Married on 10/26/2019

A cake masterpiece !! Amazing gorgeous

Gorgeous! Perfect for our wedding party! We gave very little direction. It was also the BEST TASTING CAKE I’ve ever had at a wedding. Really incredible quality and stunning designs

Sent on 11/06/2019

Anita Robinson · Married on 10/08/2019

Breathtaking

The cake was not only breathtaking it was delicious.

Sent on 10/31/2019

Who Made the Cake's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback! I really appreciate it. Best wishes on your wedding.

David Tran · Married on 09/29/2019

Wedding Cake

Great experience with Nadine and Who Made the Cake? The provided excellent service and the cake turned out just as we expected. Would definitely recommend them to friends and family!

Sent on 11/07/2019

Joni Choi · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing experience!

We originally booked with another bakery vendor and he closed his business abruptly without telling any of his brides/grooms. With less than 2 months away from the wedding, we reached out to Who Made The Cake and they were able to fit us in (they also heard about this horrible bakery in the news that we booked originally). The cake was amazing! We got a homemade strawberry jam with cream cheese frosting. Guest after guest told me how good the cake was! I am excited to see how our cake will taste after a year in the freezer. They delivered the cake on time and always reminded us of when payments were due. Highly professional and extremely accommodating. Nadine and her staff are so kind! Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Who Made the Cake's reply:

Thank you for your positive review. We hate that you were affected by this horrible situation caused by another company & were happy to step in & give you a beautiful delicious, wedding cake that your guests loved!

LaShaundra · Married on 09/28/2019

I loved it

I loved the cake that was made for my special day!! It was PERFECT!! Very professional and tasted amazing!!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Kim Zander · Married on 09/28/2019

KimberlyZander

Very professional and easy to work with. The cakes were amazing!!! Highly recommended Who Made the Cake!!!

Sent on 11/01/2019
  • Ricki

Ricki Hasou · Married on 09/03/2019

Fantastic!

WOW! The experience from top to bottom was wonderful! Tastings at the first visit, and Nadine took my now-hubby's and my vision and made it reality! It was beautiful and oh-so delicious! We did a joint bride-groom cake, with the two white layers being delicious different white cake selections and the lavender layer being chocolate-caramel. My guests loved it! My hubs and I can't wait to enjoy our chocolate-caramel topper a year from now - YUM! Thank you Nadine! And Raven - thank you for being there for questions and clarification! Great business and I heartily recommend!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Who Made the Cake's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review Ricki! I'm so happy you both loved your delicious, unique wedding cake!
  • Cheryl

Cheryl Hughes · Married on 09/01/2019

Loved the cake!

The cake was beautiful. Both sides. One side had Marvel characters and the other traditional wedding cake. The flavor was really good. Raspberry. The grooms cake flavor was really good also. Chocolate. Cake people were easy to work with and very professional.

Sent on 09/17/2019

Who Made the Cake's reply:

Thank you Cheryl! We appreciate the great review! You had such a cool cake. I'm so happy y'all loved it!

Lily · Married on 06/07/2019

Nadine Moon is a cake master!

Nadine did a beyond phenomenal job with our wedding and grooms cakes! She not only captured what we were looking for aesthetically but the taste of each cake was superb...guests could not stop talking about how beautiful and delicious they were! Thank you, Nadine and all at Who Made The Cake!, for making our cakes ones to remember!

Sent on 07/14/2019

Who Made the Cake's reply:

Thank you Lily! Best wishes on your wedding. I truly appreciate your positive feedback. It was a pleasure being part of your wedding.
  • Hayley

Hayley · Married on 05/31/2019

Our guests can't stop talking about it!

While looking for a cake vendor, Who Made the Cake was at the top of everyone's list I talked to and now I know why. From my first interaction with them, they were so professional and answered any question I had and then some. At our tasting Nadine took the time to talk us through every aspect of the cake, and took the time to find out what we were looking for in our cakes. I had been raving to my guests about the cake since we had been to our tasting, when the cakes arrived at the venue they were better than I could have ever imagined. Our guests our still talking to us about our cakes! I would highly recommend Who Made the Cake, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/05/2019

Shelley · Married on 02/16/2019

Beautiful and Delicious!

Loved our cake! Not only was it so beautiful but we got so many compliments about how delicious it was! Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/25/2019

Who Made the Cake's reply:

Thank you Shelley! We really appreciate your positive review. Best wishes on your wedding. Hope it was everything you dreamed.
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 09/29/2018

Beautiful Wedding

Amazing!! The experience of designing and picking our flavors was fun! Nadine was so helpful in guiding us through the process. The final product was beautiful. We had so many compliments on how flavorful the cake was and the design.

Sent on 01/06/2019

Lauren · Married on 09/02/2018

Beautiful and delicious cakes...

Who Made The Cake was one of the preferred vendors of my venue. Nadine and her team were responsive, professional, and accommodating to all of my requests/questions. They also were extremely helpful with the design process. My bridal and groom’s cakes were beautiful, and more importantly, delicious! I would highly recommend Who Made The Cake for your event needs!

Sent on 11/11/2018

Erinn · Married on 07/31/2018

Wedding - I was the bride

Very professional. Helped bring our vision to life. Absolutely delicious cakes!

Sent on 11/07/2019

Shawna · Married on 07/07/2018

Everything was beautifully done and delicious.

Sent on 10/04/2018

Emily · Married on 06/16/2018

Nadine is so amazing! Both of our cakes were delicious and gorgeous!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Who Made the Cake's reply:

Thank you for the great review! Best Wishes!

Michelle · Married on 05/19/2018

I used this vendor never having met them or been to their shop. I had never even tasted their cakes. I found them on a wedding website and they had such great reviews, I went for it for my Grooms cake. Let me say they do not disappoint! I went back and forth with Raven (the Office Manager) via email. We got my specialty cake just right. We had my Grooms Fox Body Mustang race care recreated. It was exactly like the car...awesome. I went with the red velvet (his favorite) with chocolate ganache. It was so good. They also made me some cake decorations for my brides cake (turned out to be the best part of my cake...the rest was gross). If I could do one thing over for my wedding, I would have used this bakery for both cakes...his and mine.

Thank you again for the cake! It was awesome.

Sent on 06/16/2018

Abel · Married on 03/18/2018

I can't say enough how beautiful and delicious our cake was. We booked her a year before our wedding and she delivered everything perfectly. It was way better than what we expected! We had so many tastings and they were definitely the best. The detail of our cake was amazing. Don't think about it twice and allow them to bring your wedding cake vision to life! You won't regret it.

Sent on 03/28/2018

Who Made the Cake's reply:

Thank you for the great review! So happy to be a part of your big day!

Emily · Married on 10/28/2017

Awesome cakes! Not only are they beautiful, but taste wonderful! Highly recommend who made the cake and their team!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Nicki · Married on 10/27/2017

Our cake was amazing!!!! It was absolutely gorgeous, and just as tasty! Highly recommend this vendor :)

Sent on 11/08/2017

Renae · Married on 09/30/2017

From the moment I got engaged, my mom and MIL were determined for us to have our bride and grooms cake made by Who Made the Cake! And we are beyond thrilled that we did! We met with Nadine and had our cake tasting with her and she was a pleasure to work with! Everything we wanted for our cakes, she was able to do! The designs and especially the flavors were amazing! Everyone loved the cakes! Nothing but positive comments! Who Made the Cake was a fabulous company to work with and we can't wait to use them again in the future!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Who Made the Cake's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review!

Sharika · Married on 09/15/2017

Overall great experience. The staff is timely and Nadine is amazing to work with.

Sent on 09/08/2017

Who Made the Cake's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review.