Who Made the Cake Reviews

Who Made the Cake 7
  • Jackie

Jackie Flores · Getting married on 02/20/2020

Cake tasting

They were absolutely amazing and with the prettiest cake I ever saw!!

Sent on 05/10/2019

Who Made the Cake's reply:

Thank you for the great review sharing your experience with Who Made the Cake! It was our pleasure to help you with your wedding!
  • Ricki

Ricki Hasou · Married on 09/03/2019

Fantastic!

WOW! The experience from top to bottom was wonderful! Tastings at the first visit, and Nadine took my now-hubby's and my vision and made it reality! It was beautiful and oh-so delicious! We did a joint bride-groom cake, with the two white layers being delicious different white cake selections and the lavender layer being chocolate-caramel. My guests loved it! My hubs and I can't wait to enjoy our chocolate-caramel topper a year from now - YUM! Thank you Nadine! And Raven - thank you for being there for questions and clarification! Great business and I heartily recommend!

Sent on 09/10/2019
    Who Made the Cake 8

Who Made the Cake's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review Ricki! I'm so happy you both loved your delicious, unique wedding cake!
  • Cheryl

Cheryl Hughes · Married on 09/01/2019

Loved the cake!

The cake was beautiful. Both sides. One side had Marvel characters and the other traditional wedding cake. The flavor was really good. Raspberry. The grooms cake flavor was really good also. Chocolate. Cake people were easy to work with and very professional.

Sent on 09/17/2019

Who Made the Cake's reply:

Thank you Cheryl! We appreciate the great review! You had such a cool cake. I'm so happy y'all loved it!

Lily · Married on 06/07/2019

Nadine Moon is a cake master!

Nadine did a beyond phenomenal job with our wedding and grooms cakes! She not only captured what we were looking for aesthetically but the taste of each cake was superb...guests could not stop talking about how beautiful and delicious they were! Thank you, Nadine and all at Who Made The Cake!, for making our cakes ones to remember!

Sent on 07/14/2019

Who Made the Cake's reply:

Thank you Lily! Best wishes on your wedding. I truly appreciate your positive feedback. It was a pleasure being part of your wedding.
  • Hayley

Hayley · Married on 05/31/2019

Our guests can't stop talking about it!

While looking for a cake vendor, Who Made the Cake was at the top of everyone's list I talked to and now I know why. From my first interaction with them, they were so professional and answered any question I had and then some. At our tasting Nadine took the time to talk us through every aspect of the cake, and took the time to find out what we were looking for in our cakes. I had been raving to my guests about the cake since we had been to our tasting, when the cakes arrived at the venue they were better than I could have ever imagined. Our guests our still talking to us about our cakes! I would highly recommend Who Made the Cake, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/05/2019
    Who Made the Cake 9
    Who Made the Cake 10

Shelley · Married on 02/16/2019

Beautiful and Delicious!

Loved our cake! Not only was it so beautiful but we got so many compliments about how delicious it was! Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/25/2019

Who Made the Cake's reply:

Thank you Shelley! We really appreciate your positive review. Best wishes on your wedding. Hope it was everything you dreamed.
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 09/29/2018

Beautiful Wedding

Amazing!! The experience of designing and picking our flavors was fun! Nadine was so helpful in guiding us through the process. The final product was beautiful. We had so many compliments on how flavorful the cake was and the design.

Sent on 01/06/2019

Lauren · Married on 09/02/2018

Beautiful and delicious cakes...

Who Made The Cake was one of the preferred vendors of my venue. Nadine and her team were responsive, professional, and accommodating to all of my requests/questions. They also were extremely helpful with the design process. My bridal and groom’s cakes were beautiful, and more importantly, delicious! I would highly recommend Who Made The Cake for your event needs!

Sent on 11/11/2018

Shawna · Married on 07/07/2018

Everything was beautifully done and delicious.

Sent on 10/04/2018

Emily · Married on 06/16/2018

Nadine is so amazing! Both of our cakes were delicious and gorgeous!

Sent on 07/02/2018
    Who Made the Cake 16
    Who Made the Cake 17
    Who Made the Cake 18

Who Made the Cake's reply:

Thank you for the great review! Best Wishes!

Michelle · Married on 05/19/2018

I used this vendor never having met them or been to their shop. I had never even tasted their cakes. I found them on a wedding website and they had such great reviews, I went for it for my Grooms cake. Let me say they do not disappoint! I went back and forth with Raven (the Office Manager) via email. We got my specialty cake just right. We had my Grooms Fox Body Mustang race care recreated. It was exactly like the car...awesome. I went with the red velvet (his favorite) with chocolate ganache. It was so good. They also made me some cake decorations for my brides cake (turned out to be the best part of my cake...the rest was gross). If I could do one thing over for my wedding, I would have used this bakery for both cakes...his and mine.

Thank you again for the cake! It was awesome.

Sent on 06/16/2018
    Who Made the Cake 19
    Who Made the Cake 20
    Who Made the Cake 21

Abel · Married on 03/18/2018

I can't say enough how beautiful and delicious our cake was. We booked her a year before our wedding and she delivered everything perfectly. It was way better than what we expected! We had so many tastings and they were definitely the best. The detail of our cake was amazing. Don't think about it twice and allow them to bring your wedding cake vision to life! You won't regret it.

Sent on 03/28/2018

Who Made the Cake's reply:

Thank you for the great review! So happy to be a part of your big day!

Emily · Married on 10/28/2017

Awesome cakes! Not only are they beautiful, but taste wonderful! Highly recommend who made the cake and their team!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Nicki · Married on 10/27/2017

Our cake was amazing!!!! It was absolutely gorgeous, and just as tasty! Highly recommend this vendor :)

Sent on 11/08/2017

Renae · Married on 09/30/2017

From the moment I got engaged, my mom and MIL were determined for us to have our bride and grooms cake made by Who Made the Cake! And we are beyond thrilled that we did! We met with Nadine and had our cake tasting with her and she was a pleasure to work with! Everything we wanted for our cakes, she was able to do! The designs and especially the flavors were amazing! Everyone loved the cakes! Nothing but positive comments! Who Made the Cake was a fabulous company to work with and we can't wait to use them again in the future!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Who Made the Cake's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review!

Sharika · Married on 09/15/2017

Overall great experience. The staff is timely and Nadine is amazing to work with.

Sent on 09/08/2017

Who Made the Cake's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review.

Mandy · Married on 08/26/2017

Nadine and team were so amazing with creating our wedding cake. They delivered on time with a bit of a snafu on the color, but took the cake back immediately and came back with the exactly color. It was simply stunning and they made the process very simple and exciting.

Sent on 09/25/2017

Who Made the Cake's reply:

Thank you Mandy! So happy that you were pleased with your beautiful wedding cake.

Bisi · Married on 08/25/2017

This was so easy. From the moment I describe what I wanted, she drew it perfectly. Not to mention it tasted soooo good! The cake was a beautiful attraction at my wedding! Thank you for everything

Sent on 09/28/2017
    Who Made the Cake 22
  • W

Wade · Married on 07/08/2017

Nadine is phenomenal!! Our cakes were both gorgeous and delicious!! All the guests raved about the cakes!! Highly recommended!!

Sent on 07/16/2017

Alyxandria · Married on 03/05/2017

We met with Nadine Moon for our consultation. She was really quick and understood our vision for our cakes. Not only were both the bride and grooms cake beautiful, but they were delicious too. I did not have one person tell us they did not enjoy the cake(s).

Sent on 05/19/2017

Who Made the Cake's reply:

Thank you for sharing your experience with us!

Cynthia · Married on 02/25/2017

The cakes were not only beautiful but delicious. Hands down the best cake I have ever had and all the guests agreed.

Sent on 03/03/2017

Who Made the Cake's reply:

Thank you for the great review! I really appreciate it.

Kristyn · Married on 12/10/2016

We used them for our wedding 12/10/16. Beautiful cakes and absolutely DELICIOUS! You can't go wrong picking Who Made the Cake for your wedding cakes!! Thank you!! Merry Christmas!!

Sent on 12/25/2016

Thank you Kristyn!

Adriana · Married on 11/05/2016

Who Made The Cake helped my vision come to life! I had the absolute most BEAUTIFUL and DELICIOUS wedding cake! It was worth every penny!!!!!! I will tell any bride to be that this is the place to go! Everything from the meetings, designs and tastings were always exceptional and they were early to drop off our cake on the day of my wedding!!! 5 Stars!! And thank you a MILLION times for everything! My new hubby and I were sooo happy!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Thank you Adriana!

Gretchen · Married on 09/10/2016

Our wedding cake and grooms cake looked exactly how we wanted them to and they tasted amazing! This company was very easy to work with and communicate with and we never had any issues with the cakes.

Sent on 10/23/2016

Tiffany · Married on 09/03/2016

I had a wonderful experience with who made the cake form Nadine to the staff everyone was so nice and professional. Who made the cake did my wedding cakes bride and groom and the design was everything I wanted it was absolutely beautiful. I have to admit that this was the best cake I ever I got married on September 3rd 2016 I had guest call me the very next day after the wedding wanting to know who made the cake. To this day I'm still getting phone calls about how good, fresh and beautiful my cakes were. I highly recommend Who Made the cake. A big thanks to Who Made the Cake!

Sent on 09/25/2016

Who Made the Cake's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review. I appreciate it. Congratulations on your wedding. Thank you for choosing Who Made the Cake!