Whitney Skirvin Music Reviews

10 | Nolensville, TN

10 Reviews for Whitney Skirvin Music

Lynn · Married on 05/06/2017

Whitney did a great job at our recent wedding. She set us up with the musicians and all were talented and did a great job on entertaining our guest.

Sent on 05/27/2017

Joyce · Married on 08/20/2016

Whitney was very easy to work with and very talented. We loved all of her music.

Sent on 09/14/2016

Tiara · Married on 07/30/2016

Whitney sang acapella at my wedding ceremony and it was simply amazing! Not that it mattered what anyone else thought but after the ceremony (not even the wedding) family members and friends came up to Tom and I and were WOWED about the surprise acapella number during the ceremony. It goes without saying but my ceremony would not have been totally complete without a special song and some music. Whitney NAILED IT and if you are considering bringing her on to your wedding team you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/09/2016

Claudia and Arnd · Married on 05/06/2016

Whitney was so helpful to organize this venue from overseas! She is extremely reactive on every change that might occur! Working with her was a great pleasure and the Quality of her singing and playing is amazing!

Sent on 06/01/2016

Patricia · Married on 12/23/2014

Whitney was such a joy to work with! She has the voice of an angel! Whitney was so amazing, helpful, and organized. She even helped us share our special moments with our family and friends sharing our engagement and wedding story on her blog! Great tips for brides! A real must see!

She had a great selection of music and was even able to go above and beyond by personalizing our ceremony music giving it a modern yet traditional feel! She was also able to help me pull off a surprise musical ending blowing my husband and guests away! Whitney has been a family friend for years and traveled all the way to Florida to sing at our wedding! I whole heartedly recommend her. Best wedding singer ever!

Sent on 02/20/2015

Rebbecca · Married on 03/02/2013

Whitney sang beautifully at my wedding. Her voice is both soulful and elegant. She is also extremely reliable and did whatever was asked of her. She is punctual and you can count on her to work hard to make your wedding music sound great.

Sent on 05/06/2014

Whitney was great. She met with me several times before the day and helped walk me through the process of selecting music for my wedding. Before, I had no clue what I was doing. She made me feel at ease and helped guide me the entire time. Not to mention that her voice is incredible. She has had a great deal of vocal training. If I ever need another singer, I will use her again.

Sent on 05/06/2014

Whitney sang at my wedding while the guests were being seated and also while my bridesmaids were walking down the aisle. I cannot say enough good things about her. She was extremely professional and flexible through the whole process. Out of all my vendors, she was probably the most responsible. She always showed up on time for everything and was clearly very well-prepared for the songs that I picked out for her to sing. She was also very patient in dealing with my piano player who was always late to everything. Also, her voice and confidence in performing was incredible! I highly recommend her to anyone that wants a singer for a wedding. She also has lots of connections to many talented musicians in Nashville, so she can find back-up singers and just about any instrumentalist for you!

Jim and Steffi · Married on 02/26/2012

My wife Steffi and I had a very small ... simple ... wedding because we had both been married before (total of 62 years) and we were in our 50's and 60's. We were fortunate that Whitney Skirvin was able to sing at our at wedding with such short notice ... Steffi and I were married 3 months after we met on ChristianMingle.com. Whitney shared some song suggestions with us ... and we were able to pick out the perfect song for our wedding ... And then Whitney "Blessed Us" by singing at our celebration ! We heartily recommend Whitney Skirvin to help you with either your special event or wedding celebration.

Sent on 09/22/2014

Whitney was the singer at our wedding ceremony and she did a really wonderful job! We were looking for a singer and a guitarist as well, and she was also able to provide a really talented guitarist for us. Whitney was great to work with - she was a true professional throughout the process. She met with us in person and helped us figure out exactly what we were looking for. She was prompt in responses to emails. She helped us to have the beautiful ceremony we had hoped for and I would certainly recommend her to anyone looking for beautiful music for their wedding!

Sent on 06/07/2016