whitney fletcher photography Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 14 Reviews
View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
    Alison Married on 08/23/2014
    Whitney did a great job on the photography for our wedding in Nashville. She was very professional at the event, and she took a ton of shots so we had plenty to choose from. We were very happy with the quality and variety of photos that we ended up with. We loved that the wedding party pics weren't too stiff and posed but also weren't too cutesy, and we loved how many great candid shots she got from the ceremony and reception. She also did a great job designing our album; it is simple and elegant, and the album itself is very good quality. I highly recommend her as a wedding photographer.
    Samantha Married on 08/15/2014
    Whitney was amazing to work with and so fast with the photos. Beautiful pictures. Highly recommend her.
    Shana Married on 08/24/2013
    Whitney is an awesome photographer and very creative! My engagement and wedding pictures are absolutely beautiful. She captured thing that I didn't even remember and the things that I didn't get to see! Highly recommend for any occasion or session need!
  • Marguerite
    Marguerite Married on 04/27/2013
    Whitney's work is astonishing!! Whitney and her assistant were the photographers for my wedding this past April, and my family and I couldn't be more pleased and amazed at how she captured our wedding day. She is super organized, reliable, and has such a delightful and fun personality! I HIGHLY recommend Whitney Fletcher as a photographer for any type of photo session!!
    Greg Event on: 02/22/2013
    I hired Whitney to document my proposal to my fiance so that we would have high quality pictures to remember our engagement. Whitney was absolutely amazing from beginning to end. We communicated several times leading up to the proposal about details and planning, she arrived early and helped me plan out how to get the best pictures, and was incredibly professional, reliable, and responsive all the way through. Once my fiance arrived, Whitney was practically invisible and didn't distract from our moment in any way. She then met us at our surprise engagement party and was equally great there. As great as she was to work with, the best part was the pictures, which were amazing. Absolutely phenomenal job, can't thank her enough for her help, and I would 100% recommend Whitney to anyone looking for a photographer.
  • sara
    Sara Married on 12/29/2012
    Whitney was really wonderful to work with! We hired her for my wedding this past December, and she was worth every penny. She was very professional and quick to respond to all my messages! She made us feel comfortable and relaxed in front of her camera (making our pictures look very naturally put together!) We absolutely loved all of our engagement and wedding images. Definitely recommend her to anyone considering. Look forward to hopefully doing some anniversary & family sessions in the future!
    Becky Married on 10/27/2012
    To me, one of the most important details of a wedding is the Photography. The day will pass, but the pictures are the memories you'll have for the rest of your life. When I set out looking for my wedding photographer I knew I wanted at least these 3 things: 1) Quality Photography, 2) Professional and Dependable, & 3) Affordable price. There are so many amazing photographers out there but few offer all three of these qualities, most don't offer an affordable price. Often times you have to sacrifice quality for a lower price, but not with Whitney! She is pretty much the most professional, talented, affordable AND quality photographer that I know of! She knows her stuff, she's not disruptive at the wedding (we didn't even notice she was there!), she knows what shots to get, she's flexible, and the pictures she takes are AMAZING!! She responds to you quickly and efficiently (even if you have a ton of questions like me!) and she's so professional, you know that the documenting of your wedding is in good hands.
    We talked a couple months before the wedding about the timeline so we would have a schedule to go by for the big day and no shots would be missed. Having that plan REALLY helped calm my nerves! She was able to capture every special moment and more. When I look through the pictures I see the story of the best day of our lives all over again.
    I would recommend Whitney to anyone and everyone! Her work is well worth every penny, and I plan to enlist her talent for other special photoshoots in the future!
    Casey Married on 10/20/2012
    Whitney was my photographer for my wedding in October. She is fun, creative, and super organized! My pictures turned out beautiful and made our little backyard wedding look like a fancy event in a bridal magazine. She was super flexible with us and responds very quickly to emails. She even created a timeline of the events for the wedding so we would know when everything would be happening and when everyone should be ready. She was great to work with and I would highly recommend her for weddings or any other photography needs you may have!
    Rebecca Married on 04/06/2012
    I can't rave enough about Whitney Fletcher's photography and the incredible value of the work we received!

Our biggest caveat was to find a good photographer within a very limited budget. Whitney's blog showed amazing work, and I was delighted to find that she had special Friday rates. Not only that, she was very flexible with pricing and allowed us to eliminate things from our package to totally save our budget, while leaving us assured that we were in excellent hands!

In dealing with our limited hours, Whitney helped me work out a timeline that allowed her to cover all the major events and leave enough time for formals. When it came to the big day, she actually showed up with an extra photographer to help out - they were both excellent, friendly and professional, and familiar with the venue. She set up a perfect balance of candid and formal: we ended up with so many hilarious/memorable/goofy shots, as well as the romantic/beautifully composed scenes that every couple wants in their wedding album.

And then...the results! The short story is that the photos are outstanding and the colors are perfectly balanced. Everyone I've shown is in love with them.

The long story is that I'm a full-time artist who deals with photos regularly, so during our search, a striking aspect of some other photographers was their use of cheap filters, lazy layer effects, or worse - excessive saturation. Whitney's work is bright, colorful, super gorgeous, and doesn't appear to rely on after effects except when necessary. (For example, our cake had an unexpected weird color thrown in, but in her photos the colors were balanced and pleasing. I'm so happy to get to enjoy pictures with our cake in them without being distracted by the weirdness of our baker's color additions!)

In short: please consider hiring Whitney Fletcher. So much of my planning stress was eased by having her as our photographer! I know exactly who we'll want to hire for kiddie photos (someday).
    Kasey Married on 11/12/2011
    Whitney is AMAZING!!!!! I knew the moment we got engaged that I wanted Whitney to capture our memories. She is so talented and so very easy to work with. She really does go above and beyond. I consider Whitney to be the BEST photographer in town and look forward to working with her again.
    Michelle Married on 11/28/2009
    I would highly recommend Whitney Fletcher to any bride! Her photography is artistic and she captured our wedding beautifully. She was a big help with keeping us on our schedule as well! Whitney is fabulous!
    Heather Married on 10/03/2009
    Whitney was excellent and very professional. We were pleased with her photography at our wedding.
    Millie Married on 12/08/2012
    It's been two years since our wedding and we just as happy with our photos today as we were then. Whitney is talented, creative and extremely professional. She is enjoyable to work with. We are so glad we chose her!
  • User2593758 2+ years ago
    Incredibly talented photographer - especially for the price! She took control & got the job done in a very efficient way - took a lot of stress off of me! Her turnaround time is AWESOME! We were so excited to come back & have pictures to see within a couple of weeks! The only thing I wish is that we had more photos of myself and myself & my husband, but other than that, very pleased! We got back some incredible photos that will be great memories for us to look back on. It was an incredible night & Whitney was a big piece of making it so great!