WhiteSands Photography Reviews

17 | Chagrin Falls, OH

17 Reviews for WhiteSands Photography

Maureen · Married on 08/09/2014

I have yet to see ONE photo from my daughter's wedding yesterday, but I can already state that Heather is the most professional, most responsive and finest photographer I have ever met!!! We will be writing another review after photos that will certainly be gushing!!! Heather is a treasure! If you are lucky enough to find that White Sands Photography is available for your special event, do not hesitate to hire them. They are so easy to work with and take extra special care to capture everything according to your specific needs. Plus, they think of and capture shots you never could have imagined! Heather absolutely made this day stellar and we can't wait to see her amazing work!!!
    P.S. (I know the exclamation mark seems overused in this review, but they were earned!!!!)

Sent on 08/10/2014

Katherine · Married on 09/08/2012

I have seen a sneak peek of my photos from the wedding and they look AMAZING. Heather and her assistant were wonderful! They were quick to squeeze in as many amazing photos as possible and I cannot wait to see the entire album. I was very happy with their professionalism during the day of the wedding and would hire them again in a heartbeat! Fantastic job with a fantastic price.

Sent on 09/25/2012

Ashley · Married on 08/04/2012

I could not have been more happy with this photographer. The photos came out beautifully. They worked around the hot weather, trying to keep us from getting too tired before the wedding while taking pictures. When the photos were finally ready, they were offered online to anyone from the wedding who wanted to buy them, and we got a CD of all of the photos that were taken. We even received a bit of a sneak peak of some of the best photos while we were waiting for the rest to be finished.

Sent on 01/30/2013
  • LaPortia

LaPortia · Married on 04/21/2012

Heather and her mom were awesome! I felt we had a good rapport with them. We had a lot of chaos going on with our wedding, and they were very patient. They were very flexible at the end of the night and stayed an additional hour beyond what we initially planned. We have beautiful pictures, and their services were well priced. We highly recommend her to other couples for their wedding photography.

Sent on 06/17/2012

Courtney · Married on 10/15/2011

We were beyond impressed with the professionalism of Heather and her mother! Getting everyone in the wedding party together for shots along with the ring bearer and flower girl smiling/still is not an easy task-Heather and her Mom conqurered this hands down and really came up with creative shots and memories for a lifetime :)

Scott and I have seen a sneak peek of our wedding photos so far and are blown away-We HIGHLY recommend using WhiteSands Photography-You will not be disappointed.

Courtney & Scott Demko

Sent on 10/25/2011
  • Mrs. Vitucci

Stacy · Married on 10/09/2011

It was such a joy working with Heather and her mother for our pictures. They arrived a little before schedule and got all the pictures that I wanted. I think even my photo-shy husband enjoyed working with them. So far I have received a preview of my pictures and I just love them. Thanks again Heather for all your help I really enjoyed working with you.

Sent on 10/18/2011

Linda · Married on 10/08/2011

We love WhiteSands! Heather and her mother were amazing! They took beautiful pictures! They made everyone so comfortable so the pictures are better than I could have hoped for! She even got our very uncooperative flower girls to smile in the pictures! I am so pleased with how all of our pictures came out and with how they treated us. Heather is always quick to respond with any questions and was quick in getting us our pictures as well. Their prices are reasonable and the pictures are fantastic. I will recommend them to everyone! They made our wedding day so much more relaxed and enjoyable!

Sent on 10/19/2011

Kelli · Married on 09/24/2011

I'm really not certain where to begin in discussing the services provided by White Sands Photography. I do not live in the Cleveland area but had my wedding there and had to do a lot of long distance planning, so I had to rely upon other reviews and my gut instinct when selecting the company that would be responsible for capturing my wedding day.

That is when the professionalism and difference shined through with Heather. She isn’t a typical "company"; she's a person and treated my then-fiancé and I as people who needed to rely on her to get us through the day. We've received nothing but positive feedback from people, but the best feedback I've received came from a friend who is also a photographer who said that I did an excellent job selecting my photographer because the pictures in the album told the entire story of the wedding day and every picture made that person (my photographer friend) feel as if she was actually attending the event.

Thank you sooooo much Heather. We had a ball that day and you captured it all in 1000 pictures--WOW!

Yes brides to be, you will get lots of pictures and all of the shots of things you want to remember about your special day!!

Sent on 10/26/2011

Dawn · Married on 06/25/2011

WhiteSands Photography was awesome! Heather is such a wonderful person! She made sure she didn't miss a thing. We loved how a lot of the pictures weren't just poses and that they we're just in the moment shots! I highly recommend WhiteSand Photography!

Sent on 09/30/2011

Laura · Married on 11/20/2010

Heather and her mom are a pleasure to work with. Excellent results and very reasonable. They took so many pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 02/20/2011

Bobbie · Married on 09/18/2010

Heather and her mother took amazing pictures of our wedding. They were professional and friendly, she was fun and took appropiate photos and fun ones as well. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer.

Sent on 10/13/2010

Patricia · Married on 07/24/2010

White Sands Photography services were A-1. The ladies were very nice, and were very concerning about your needs. I would reconmend them to everyone. ther pictures are very beautiful. They capture every moment.

Sent on 10/11/2010

Jeanne · Married on 05/01/2010

You guys were excellent they were right there when needed. Awsome job can't believe how many pictures they took. You were always available for any questions and concerns we have had. I will reccommend them for other people that needs a photographer and also i am having her do my daughter senior pictures. Thanks you Heather for everything!!!!!!!

Sent on 05/07/2010

Stephanie · Married on 10/31/2009

WhiteSands was a pleasure to work with. They provided us with exactly what we wanted and in a timely manner. Whenever I had questions, they were extremely responsive. They are a great value and I would recommend them with no hesitation.

Sent on 02/04/2010

colleen · Married on 09/26/2009

We were both really pleased with how our wedding day went. We were on a tight time schedule and were very specific about the photo's we wanted and Whitesands stuck to our schedule and they fit everything & everyone in. Then we saw our photos and we were ecstatic. The quality of our prints was just as good as other photographers who cost thousands. Combine the quality of our prints and the fact that we were given all our photos on a flash drive, we own and can print & email pictures to friends & family and the bargin price, well you just can't do any better. We received so many compliments on our photos and we have recommended them to family and friends and we will continue to to give them our highest recommendation. If we ever have the need for professional photos, they will be our first call.

Sent on 02/08/2010

Tina · Married on 07/11/2009

Heather & Sandy were the most affordable and positive of any of the many photographers that we reviewed. We were very pleased with their professionalism and the personal touches they suggested to make our day that much more special.
    We would definitely use their services again and would highly recommend them to anyone searching for a photographer.

Sent on 02/04/2010

Amanda · Married on 02/13/2015

Heather is definitely a certain type of personality and either you get along with her and have fun or it’s a little stressful. She can be very pushy and take lots of pictures and she really wants you to smile with your teeth. For my husband, it was hard and annoying to him but she does great pictures and fast turn around. She gives you a 50$ print credit but also all the photos with all the rights to print and use them how you want.

Sent on 02/28/2015