White's of Westport Reviews

8 | Westport, MA

8 Reviews for White's of Westport

Melissa · Married on 10/20/2018

Wedding 10/20/18

White's did a great job! Food was good, room looked great & staff was amazing!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Vanessa · Married on 07/30/2016

We just had our wedding at White's of Westport on July 30, 2016. Renee was the best!! She answered all of the questions that we had and helped planned my special day. White's along with Renee helped make my wedding stress free!!! Everything that I asked off was done and the way that we wanted!!! I recommend White's and Renee for any of your special occasions!!! Thank you for a memorable day that all of my guests and myself with my husband will have to cherish for the rest of our lives!!!!!

Sent on 08/11/2016

Our Wedding reception was amazing and everything I could have imagined. Renee Borges and her staff are amazing, but what can you expect from such an amazing wedding coordinator. My husband and I enjoyed every moment, the food was to die for we had the portuguese stuffed chicken breast, roast loan of pork , and salmon. The great thing about whites is their meal prices, they are extremely cheap per person allowing us to give 3 choices!!! They do not charge for napkin folding and cake cutting & believe me that save costs when every little bit of money counts! We had our dream reception with drapery all over the inside of the commonwealth room, chair covers and purple ribbons, I felt like the true princess I intended to be that day!!!! A dream wedding that would have cost 20,000 - $35,000 at any other venue cost us around $13,000 total at Whites!!! Strongly suggest Whites for any event, prices are amazing, food is tremendous, and staff is so kind , caring and top quality making your event the most special day of your life!

Sent on 12/26/2015

Charlene · Married on 09/05/2015

A lot of people don't think to have their wedding receptions at Whites anymore, and I honestly don't understand why. The service there is amazing. If any of my guests asked for something, they received it almost immediately. All of the staff was so professional. The food was hot at all of the tables (they were all asked) and we had almost 300 guests. They worked with all of my vendors flawlessly to make sure my rooms were set up exactly the way I wanted it. When it came to pricing, they were completely honest and explained every single charge. There were no cake cutting fees or folding napkin fees (sounds crazy but venues do charge for that) and we got a great value for our money. I would use Whites again in a heartbeat! The fried chicken is heavenly!!!

Sent on 09/17/2015

Tiffany · Married on 10/11/2014

My husband & I were married Columbus Day weekend, we had 320+ guests at our reception at White's of Westport in Westport, MA. If we had to do it all over again we would go right back to White's!! From the minute my mother and I met with Renee, we felt at ease and knew that she would do a great job. Not only did she do an amazing job but she went above and beyond helping us with making sure everything was perfect and we weren't forgetting anything. We had a family style dinner and our main concern was that everyone had enough to eat and that not having food on the table not be an issue, we are still getting compliments on how good the food was and they can not believe how much just kept coming out. The waitstaff was on point and Renee, Jose (I think is his name, the MC) and the owner of White's was there through the whole meal making sure it all went smoothly.
    When people found out where we were having our reception they were surprised because it wasn't a country club and that White's just does funerals or banquets!! Let me tell you when I say that our guests where beyond amazed and impressed by how the room looked and the ambiance. We couldn't be more pleased and for all that we got with our package we feel we definitely got our moneys worth but at the same time extremely reasonable. If you want a reception with great food and professional service go to White's and ask for Renee Borges, I can promise you you will get the best service!!!

Sent on 11/20/2014

Nancy · Married on 09/20/2014

My husband and I were very satisfied on our wedding day. Whites was accommodating not only to us but to our guests, and also a special thank you to Mike Brouillette from MC music productions for keeping our friends and family entertained.

Sent on 09/30/2014
  • Maryrose

Maryrose · Married on 10/15/2011

I had my reception at White's of Westport and it was great. Renee was our coordinator and she was very quick to respond to any questions I had. She was also quick to acknowledge any changes we had made. They do charge an 18% house fee and a 22% service fee but all that is listed in the quote that they first give you. The food was DELICIOUS and the service was amazing. I highly recommend White's of Westport for any event, wedding, or corporate gathering.

Sent on 10/25/2011

Pamala · Married on 11/11/2017

I searched high and low for a place that was elegant for my Great Gatsby wedding, yet affordable. Whites surpassed all my expectations. I had the Grand Ballroom which was just perfect for the 1920's look I was recreating. Renee who helped me was spectacular, my wedding day flowed perfectly Renee was always a step ahead and made us feel really special. Also I must add the food was top notch. My guests later told me that it was one of the best weddings that they have been to in along time.

Sent on 05/09/2018